Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,333 members, 7,780,873 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:33 AM

Tecno H5 Full Specifications And Review - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno H5 Full Specifications And Review (17021 Views)

Infinix hot discussion and review thread! / Tecno M7 Specifications And Features / Tecno D5 full Specifications and review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tecno H5 Full Specifications And Review by ozoneprince(m): 2:14am On Jul 23, 2014
The Tecno H5 is the best entry level smartphone we’ve reviewed from Tecno so far. Its user interface has been tweaked to become user-friendly enough for the first-time smartphone user and a delight for a multi-media fan. The H5 is your lego blocks for consuming and creating content on the mobile phone thanks to useful pre-installed multimedia Apps. The downside to the H5 is that the low price point introduces a couple of trade offs like the display among others. UNBOXING Neatly packed in a sealed white box with good branding, the Tecno H5 comes with an 1800mAh battery, a travel charger, ear phones, a phone cover that fits to the back of the phone, a manual and a 13 month warranty. Unboxing is always exciting as one breaks the seal that Tecno uses to guard against counterfeits revealing the 4.0 Inch Tecno H5 and the accessories provided.

Tecno H5 Full Specifications and Review http://.com/tecno-h5-full-specifications-review/
General Information

2G Network GSM 900 / 1800
3G Network HSDPA 2100
4G Network No
SIM Dual mini SIM
Status Available February 2014

Body

Dimensions 124 x 65.8 x 11.65mm
Keyboard Touchscreen
Colors White, Black
Cover Plastic

Display

Type TFT capacitive touchscreen with 256,000 colors
Size 4.0 inches, 480 x 800 pixels, 233 pixels per inch (PPI)

Memory And OS

Card slot MicroSD, up to 32GB
Internal 4GB
OS Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean
Processors 1.0GHz dual-core CPU, MediaTek MT6572 chipset
RAM 512MB

Audio

Alert types Vibration, MP3 ringtones
Loudspeaker Yes
Audio port 3.5mm jack

Connectivity

2G GPRS – up to 85.6 kbps; EDGE – up to 236.8 kbps
3G Up to 22.2 mbps downlink; Up to 5.76 mbps uplink
4G No
WIFI Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, WIFI hotspot, Wi-Fi direct
Bluetooth Version 3.0
GPS A-GPS
NFC No
USB MicroUSB v2.0

Camera

Primary 5MP, up to 2592х1944-pixel pictures, HDR, face and smile detection camera with LED flash
Video 720p@30fps
Secondary 0.3MP, up to 640×480-pixel pictures

Battery

Capacity 1800mAh Li-Ion battery
Stand-by Up to 180 hours
Talk time Up to 5 hours 20 minutes
Music play N/a

Other Features

Sensors Accelerometer, Proximity, Ambient light sensor
Messaging SMS, MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM
Browser HTML5
Java No
- SNS integration - MP4/MPEG4/H.263/H.264 player MP3/WAV/eAAC+/AC3/FLAC player - Document viewer - FM radio - Image viewer and editor - Voice memo/dial/command - Predictive text input - Google Search, Facebook, Gmail, YouTube, Calendar, Google Talk

Price

Price level About 110 USD 17,500 to 18,000 naira
What We Didn’t Like The poor viewing angles

What We Liked The 1.3Ghz Processor, Thoughtful Games & Apps, 13 month Functional Warranty plus availability and cost

Tecno-Warranty-
Tecno-Warranty-
Conclusion Tecno has now proved that they are here to stay and that they are the African Smartphone manufacturer of choice giving lots of choice to fit all budgets. If you are looking for your first budget smartphone that is big on entertainment, this would be a perfect fit. Whatever else it falls short of is not worth complaining about considering the low price point. If you are looking to replace your existent entry level or mid range smartphone, you would consider the Phantom A+ or something like that, always visit http://.com/tecno-h5-full-specifications-review/

1 Like

Re: Tecno H5 Full Specifications And Review by Phoenixx07(m): 12:17pm On Jul 27, 2014
anybodi dat wats to sell his tecno h5 sud contact mi on watsapp 08171415746
Re: Tecno H5 Full Specifications And Review by samutd4u(m): 5:46pm On Jul 27, 2014
Good one
Re: Tecno H5 Full Specifications And Review by JigsawKillah(m): 12:01pm On Jul 31, 2014
My phone's internal memory isn't up to 4gb as specified here
Re: Tecno H5 Full Specifications And Review by JigsawKillah(m): 3:01pm On Jul 31, 2014
Please what's the essence of rooting tecnos and how do u no one that's been rooted?

SAW
Re: Tecno H5 Full Specifications And Review by michealcyp(m): 4:38pm On Jul 31, 2014
Their is no other h5 tread here. Lets try and keep this one alive
Re: Tecno H5 Full Specifications And Review by samutd4u(m): 4:43pm On Jul 31, 2014
michealcyp: Their is no other h5 tread here. Lets try and keep this one alive

yea like dat
Re: Tecno H5 Full Specifications And Review by JigsawKillah(m): 4:51pm On Jul 31, 2014
JigsawKillah: Please what's the essence of rooting tecnos and how do u no one that's been rooted?

SAW

pls help me out la
im a new user

SAW
Re: Tecno H5 Full Specifications And Review by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jul 31, 2014
for all issues and tweaking on your tecno H5, add me on whatsapp 08148700427
Re: Tecno H5 Full Specifications And Review by JigsawKillah(m): 6:33pm On Jul 31, 2014
sirdammy92: for all issues and tweaking on your tecno H5, add me on whatsapp 08148700427

oga if u want to help us help us here
so dat others can read ur words of help and follow suit either gain or add to it
dat ur whatsapp na way wey u wan take corner people

SAW

1 Like

Re: Tecno H5 Full Specifications And Review by michealcyp(m): 7:42pm On Aug 10, 2014
So nobody fit take charge of this thread..its shameful
Re: Tecno H5 Full Specifications And Review by kenono(m): 6:54pm On Sep 18, 2014
pls guys, how can i change the hotspot name and hotspot password on Techno H5, thr were no options for that in the hotspot and tethering setting interface.
Re: Tecno H5 Full Specifications And Review by lilbreezy(m): 9:02pm On Nov 12, 2014
Pls i need links to any kul Rom for tecnco h5 pls
Re: Tecno H5 Full Specifications And Review by Abdgafarplenty(m): 5:29pm On Dec 12, 2014
was making a call with my techno h5 nd it suddenly went off.
when I tried switching it back on it brought out select boot mode
volume up is to select nd volume down - OK

recovery.
fast boot
normal boot

with an arrow running through the options.
I tried to boot into recovery mode manually it didn't
please I need help urgently

the pics below

(1) (Reply)

What Makes The New Infinix Smart 2 Pro Special? / How Do I Cancel Airtel Whatsapp Auto Renew? / 5 Key Considerations For Purchasing A New Smartphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.