Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,358 members, 7,808,243 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:18 AM

Couple In Divorce Case Made Love Before Appearing In Court - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Couple In Divorce Case Made Love Before Appearing In Court (41739 Views)

Lagos Pastor In Divorce Mess: He Steals Church Funds Says Wife / She Doesn't Love Him, But He Doesn't Believe In Divorce. / My Step-father Sneaked Into My Room And Made Love To Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple In Divorce Case Made Love Before Appearing In Court by oluseyiforjesus(m): 1:24pm On Jul 23, 2014
Lolz,im vry vry sure they will still do it after d divorce, it cld b goodbye 5ex sha?

1 Like

Re: Couple In Divorce Case Made Love Before Appearing In Court by coldsummer: 1:25pm On Jul 23, 2014
Must be mind blowing
Re: Couple In Divorce Case Made Love Before Appearing In Court by emmyw(m): 1:25pm On Jul 23, 2014
hmmm
Re: Couple In Divorce Case Made Love Before Appearing In Court by metorichmond(m): 1:26pm On Jul 23, 2014
Goodbye sex the best sex!
Re: Couple In Divorce Case Made Love Before Appearing In Court by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jul 23, 2014
i no fit laugh
Re: Couple In Divorce Case Made Love Before Appearing In Court by freecocoa(f): 1:26pm On Jul 23, 2014
What a dumb woman.

2 Likes

Re: Couple In Divorce Case Made Love Before Appearing In Court by anytexy: 1:27pm On Jul 23, 2014
Hmmm. Okay.
Re: Couple In Divorce Case Made Love Before Appearing In Court by berbs113(f): 1:27pm On Jul 23, 2014
Just passing....
Re: Couple In Divorce Case Made Love Before Appearing In Court by Adyrin(m): 1:28pm On Jul 23, 2014
Lol
Front page things!
But wait Ooº° having sex doesn't mean love Ooº°
That's the mistake young teens make nowadays!
Re: Couple In Divorce Case Made Love Before Appearing In Court by AriDsexy(f): 1:30pm On Jul 23, 2014
SeaGold:

The way you all rant on nairaland looks like you're all having a perfect life out there. You read a story without taking into cognisance what might have prompted the woman to "act" irrationally rather you spewed your hasty reprimand.

Which woman would want to end a 10 years old marriage without fighting back?

which woman will want to abandon 2 kids or become a single mom in her late 30s?

Who really need a divorce anyway? Not a practising Christian that I know.

Have you taken into cognisance the psychological trauma the kids and family will be subjected to if there is a divorce?

Marriage is a thing of maturity and it requires 2 thinking individuals to be involved in for it to work. Just like in economics we say diminishing returns, marriage has it own fair share of return no matter how hard the partners involved pretend over it. Sometimes it takes the mature one to keep the marriage going and here the wife seems to be the intelligent one trying to sustain it.

Majority of men experience mid-life crisis as in dwindling fortune, peer pressure, inability to accomplish set target, health issues, family challenges etc and it can rub on their emotional and spiritual life thereby threatening their homefront but it will take a mature and intelligent woman to suppress these challenges and be for the man at such trying moments. Yes the man might act irrationally but that's all there is to it. Only a good woman would stand by him no matter the storm and testimony will abound later.

The woman initiated the sex just to have a hold on her dear husband. That was her evidence at the court that she is still in love with the husband and that she is Prepared to whether the storm. She is doing the right thing and I pray dear lord that her husband comes back to his senses.

Not every storm in marriage should make a woman exit like a flashlight.
WORD!!

2 Likes

Re: Couple In Divorce Case Made Love Before Appearing In Court by odyx: 1:30pm On Jul 23, 2014
God bless u I think u are matured.

SeaGold:

The way you all rant on nairaland looks like you're all having a perfect life out there. You read a story without taking into cognisance what might have prompted the woman to "act" irrationally rather you spewed your hasty reprimand.

Have you taken into cognisance the psychological trauma the kids and family will be subjected to if there is a divorce?

Marriage is a thing of maturity and it requires 2 thinking individuals to be involved in for it to work. Just like in economics we say diminishing returns, marriage has it own fair share of return no matter how hard the partners involved pretend over it. Sometimes it takes the mature one to keep the marriage going and here the wife seems to be the intelligent one trying to sustain it.

Majority of men experience mid-life crisis as in dwindling fortune, peer pressure, inability to accomplish set target, health issues, family challenges etc and it can rub on their emotional and spiritual life thereby threatening their homefront but it will take a mature and intelligent woman to suppress these challenges and be for the man at such trying moments. Yes the man might act irrationally but that's all there is to it. Only a good woman would stand by him no matter the storm and testimony will abound later.

The woman initiated the sex just to have a hold on her dear husband. That was her evidence at the court that she is still in love with the husband and that she is Prepared to whether the storm. She is doing the right thing and I pray dear lord that her husband comes back to his senses.

Re: Couple In Divorce Case Made Love Before Appearing In Court by rotsey: 1:31pm On Jul 23, 2014
Nawa o
Re: Couple In Divorce Case Made Love Before Appearing In Court by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jul 23, 2014
SeaGold:

seconded

5 Likes

Re: Couple In Divorce Case Made Love Before Appearing In Court by Malakh: 1:31pm On Jul 23, 2014
Most people are married to the flesh and most marriages are not sealed, so enjoy your flesh in your vain life

1 Like

Re: Couple In Divorce Case Made Love Before Appearing In Court by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jul 23, 2014
cococandy: After receiving summons to appear in a divorce court she still went ahead to make love to him.

My Nigerian sisters and low self esteem/self worth.

Oh dear. What can I say?
The man is wicked but the lady is silly beyond redemption.
Imagine trying so hard to cling to a man that's trying so bad to get rid of you.
Ladies need to put value of on themselves.
Re: Couple In Divorce Case Made Love Before Appearing In Court by royalicon(m): 1:37pm On Jul 23, 2014
She must have her reason for allowing the sex, smart one indeed. A good evidence to support her claim not to destroyed what she has been enjoying, even in this trying period.
Re: Couple In Divorce Case Made Love Before Appearing In Court by ayukdaboss(m): 1:39pm On Jul 23, 2014
shocked sad
Re: Couple In Divorce Case Made Love Before Appearing In Court by myola777(m): 1:40pm On Jul 23, 2014
the man acts funny, you married a lady without the consent of her parents and you never paid her bride price for a good 10years. you are having free sex all these while. why going to court for illegal marriage?

8 Likes

Re: Couple In Divorce Case Made Love Before Appearing In Court by Icecomrade: 1:40pm On Jul 23, 2014
spicy244: Having sex with a woman u don't love? shocked What can we call that? This iz the reason single parenting iz on high rampage. God HELP women

Its nice you called it sex. Sex is different from making love. Its called no string attached.
Free the guy Jare. Na the woman they stimulate am
Re: Couple In Divorce Case Made Love Before Appearing In Court by jumzzy448: 1:42pm On Jul 23, 2014
SeaGold:

Beautiful. Much respect.

2 Likes

Re: Couple In Divorce Case Made Love Before Appearing In Court by Tayeni(m): 1:42pm On Jul 23, 2014
Seagold's comment makes a lot of sense....any half of a couple could miss their way for one reason or another....the only thing that keeps such marriages together is if they both dont lose their heads at the same time....someone has to stay sane while the other goes bonkers. U know alternating like that till they grow old and tired of playing silly games young adults like playing.
Heck! Who's to judge...no one here even knows the background to the story...all we've read here is the effect....there's no way for us to deduce the cause. Who knows, the woman might be guilty of something known only to both of them

3 Likes

Re: Couple In Divorce Case Made Love Before Appearing In Court by tintingz(m): 1:48pm On Jul 23, 2014
Some people are here calling the woman dumb, foolish and sort of insult, the reality here is that this people themselves are the real dumb.

The said woman only want the good thing for their kids, 10 years of marriage no be beans and being a single mother is not an easy thing.

She still loves this man and what they need is time and counselling there are time for rough challenges in marriage but If it doesn't work out then they should dissolve the marriage before it turns to physical abuse on each other.

They made a mistake by not having the blessing of their parents in the Union.

3 Likes

Re: Couple In Divorce Case Made Love Before Appearing In Court by tuffgongjo(m): 1:48pm On Jul 23, 2014
Sometimes a cigar ain't a cigar.
Because a man can make wild$passionate but loveless sex.

1 Like

Re: Couple In Divorce Case Made Love Before Appearing In Court by NSNA: 1:48pm On Jul 23, 2014
This is Super Story
Re: Couple In Divorce Case Made Love Before Appearing In Court by idu1(m): 1:49pm On Jul 23, 2014
SeaGold:

U get sense. I agrww with u.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Wife Attitude Towards My Food / 19-Year-Old Boy Slaps, Beats His Grandmom Over Food In Lagos (Pix, Video) / My Father-in-law Is Making My Wife To Disrespect Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.