Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,368 members, 7,800,740 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:05 AM

Iphone Or Android : Which One Is Better ? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Iphone Or Android : Which One Is Better ? (4984 Views)

Mtk Android Vs Non-mtk Android Which Is Better In Nigeria Your Reason / Pls And Pls Never Compare Tecno Phones With Iphone Or Samsung / Which Should I Go For; Blackberry, Iphone Or Android Device? Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iphone Or Android : Which One Is Better ? by IAMBREEZY: 2:04pm On Jul 23, 2014
Well both are the best to me
Re: Iphone Or Android : Which One Is Better ? by holusormi(m): 2:37pm On Jul 23, 2014
parrotibaba: d only thing I hear from iPhone users is dat dia phones r lag free,so just dat makes it better Dan android? high end android phones lags little n in saying so many ppl will not even notice it..... 4 me ,android beats iPhone hands n feet,...n I keep hearing ppl lying dia creepy @$$es out just to drive home dia point, claiming to hv used up to 4 high end android phones ,what kinda lie is dat? sad

Just because you are a poor sod, who most likely will remain poor doesn't mean other people are, what's the big deal in using up to 4 or even more high end android devices ??... bro, u don chow dis morning?.. I hear hunger makes a man maddddd!!!

7 Likes

Re: Iphone Or Android : Which One Is Better ? by Rdduite(m): 10:48pm On Jul 23, 2014
Nostalgia21:
whether i lose it in a sec or not doesn't concern anybody...so, let me make this clear.. I was an android fan. I've used up to four high end andriods including the lg g2 and htc one m7 and sincerely, i always find myself runing back to my iphone... Have you ever used a phone without any lag or bug whatsoever?. Have you ever used an iphone 5s before?. Pls get one soon. And come Give your testimony

Dude, i can't thread words here with you cos of my level!

I've shared & navigated my friends iPhone 5. like i always said, it wasn't mine i know but we shared a room together so I was priv to rock his phone for that time being!

IPhone 5 had bugs if you don't know, time will fall me listing all of them here to you so that you can possibly think of saving more for iPhone 6
Re: Iphone Or Android : Which One Is Better ? by Rdduite(m): 10:54pm On Jul 23, 2014
holusormi:

Just because you are a poor sod, who most likely will remain poor doesn't mean other people are, what's the big deal in using up to 4 or even more high end android devices ??... bro, u don chow dis morning?.. I hear hunger makes a man maddddd!!!

Like seriously you must be a teenage kid!

That you've eaten thank God, not all are priv to have something to eat!

Never be braggadocio cos my friend you don't know tomorrow!

Those who think they have might end up losing everything cos this life is like palm wine! today's so damn sweet but tomorrow it becomes bitter to some & sweeter to others!

1 Like

Re: Iphone Or Android : Which One Is Better ? by Nostalgia21(m): 11:22pm On Jul 23, 2014
Rdduite:

I've shared & navigated my friends iPhone 5. like i always said, it wasn't mine i know but we shared a room together so I was priv to rock his phone for that time being!

IPhone 5 had bugs if you don't know, time will fall me listing all of them here to you so that you can possibly think of saving more for iPhone 6
level?..Lol.. That your chinese friend is prolly using the chinko (clone) version of the iphone 5... Check well. And Once again. Its not your damn business if i'm getting the iphone 6 or not.. No be your money. Now don't quote me again.. Mr 'LEVEL'

4 Likes

Re: Iphone Or Android : Which One Is Better ? by Ositainklord(m): 3:32am On Jul 24, 2014
iOS utilizes hardware better than android. I was shocked when I realised my ipad 4 was running on 1gig of ram. With a dual core cortex A6x CPU.
Its GPU beats the tegra 3 by miles.
It gives 76gflops of graphics power. (the highest android phone graphic power recorded was 50gflops)
IOS is butter smooth. I've used 2 androids and my sister uses a galaxy Tab. The ecosystem for iOS ipad apps is another world. The apps are optimised for its glorious retina display. Android is full of lags and patches. My ipad MIGHT only stutters when a 3rd party app misbehaves. Steve Jobs was a blessing to the world.

6 Likes

Re: Iphone Or Android : Which One Is Better ? by Ositainklord(m): 3:39am On Jul 24, 2014
Rdduite:

Most android fan boys here are a result of the techno scourge that has ravaged this nation. Apple stands for premium design through and through. The cortex A7 chip in the iPhone 5s is the best mobile processor on the market. It blows android phone benchmarks out of the water. Apple innovates mahn. The ip5 uses the cortex a6. Which was a marvel at release.
Your posts are not a firsthand experience, therefore they are not laudable.

2 Likes

Re: Iphone Or Android : Which One Is Better ? by Nsonaso(m): 9:52am On Jul 24, 2014
BOTH OS are the best compare to Windows phone OS and BlackBerry OS...

But iOS is good just for making calls (but not for serious callers who makes 100s of calls per day.. Cos the battery can't just allow you to do that), chatting on all kinds of social networking sites or app. Taking some unserious photos. And play some unserious games as well cos the screen isn't big enough to play serious games.

Customization in iOS is only to change wallpapers and rearrange your App....

Though we hope that iPhone 6 & iOS8 will change some of those con like screen size, customization issues and battery life as well....

Android welcomes customization, productivity and Business that iOS Lakes even with iPad....

In conclusion, if you want a device that will control you (you do what your device want instead of your device to do what you want) your device gives you rules to follow, tell you does and don't just like mathematics then iOS is your best choice..

But if you want to command your device, control your device and don't want to be limited to any old rules? You want to cross the boundary just like the scientists, just want to be discovering new things every day then Android OS is your best choice...
Re: Iphone Or Android : Which One Is Better ? by seegunz: 4:49am On Aug 01, 2014
Abeg, please my andriod phone consumes lot of data.. Have done all the restriction shit and auto sync as well... Please any body with idea on how I can solve the probs abeg...!!
Re: Iphone Or Android : Which One Is Better ? by okitejoseph: 8:07am On Feb 02, 2016
Android And Iphone Which Is Better, Learn A New Thing, The comparison between Android And iPhone devices are beginig to emerge many Android users are now hugging unto iphone. According Tim Cook, Apple CEO, stated that at least 30% (30 percent) of new iPhone users switched from Android product between the month of July to September 2015.

Again Cook did disclose his shock as to the accelerated level at which Android users are switching, he said: "We were actually blown away on how most Android users moved to using iPhone just last October to December]. The patronage has been the highest so far."

I still use Android device I’ve never thought of switching to iPhone, but I’ve always been curious on the reason why Android phone users are moving to iPhone in a Very higher rates. I’ve have always thought it is the larger screens the iPhone 6 and 6 Plus debuted with, which has finally brought the iPhone device to the same level with Android tablets in terms of screen.

http://www.techpent.com/android-and-iphone-which-is-better-learn-a-new-thing/
Re: Iphone Or Android : Which One Is Better ? by Nsonaso(m): 9:42am On Feb 02, 2016
Dawatech:
Android and iPhone are the trending smartphone in the market today though there are other close competitors like the Windows Phone and BlackBerry, But most people end up choosing between Apple’s iOS phones most especially the iphone, and Android based smartphones from manufacturers like Samsung, Techno, HTC, LG and the likes.

The question is Which one is better ? Android or iPhone ?

iPhone Or Android : Which One Is Better ?

* Android ; Are smartphone based on Google’s Android OS with many popular manufacturers like Samsung, HTC, LG, Techno producing smartphone with the Operating system. Is user friendly, so flexible and customizable.

* iPhone ; Is much of complex smartphone than Android, Is based on Apple’s iOS platform, it has improved multitasking and a new Control Center for quickly changing settings and also with best selection of high-quality apps and games in their store.

I don’t think am in a right position to choose between to phones but I believe you can only answer this after checking out their features. The answer depends on what you need it for and this is based on your choice.

Lets see what they offer and lacks

=> Apps ; Android Google’s Play store has over one million apps available, they offers more apps than Apple’s App Store simply because Android is an open source, its software is open for developers to generate apps. But Apple is still leading in terms of quality,most app developers and companies choose to publish the iOS version of their apps first in Apple’s Store before looking at Android Play’s Store. There is a big difference in Quality and Quantity, i Think Android is leading in terms of quantity but face a security problem with many malicious apps but iPhone has the best Quality of Apps.

=> Size ; Most of Android smartphones have screens of between 4.5 inch and 5inch, Also their tablet device have screen size of 5+ inch range like the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 with 5.7inch. While Apple smartphone which most are of 4inch are relatively small compared to Android smartphones. So, if you’re looking for large screens smartphones, Android is a choice !

=> Gaming ; In terms of games, iPhone really beat Android with variety of games available for the Os but Flash is also a factor, Apple denies access to apps with flash but Android allow this.

=> Battery Life ; This factor vary dues to variety of hardware used in Android phones, Android and battery life don’t last too much longer, don’t panic , that’s Smartphone for you. Using a smartphone, you need to know some smart tips .

=> Software ; Apple runs its software on its own hardware, the iOS runs smoothly on iPhone since its bug free because the software is controlled by Apple, you can only install apps which Apple approves and it’s also difficult to put music and video to your iPhone because Apple makes everything possible through iTunes. Android is still behind in term of software, with multiple crashes and bugs in it.

=> Hardware ; Since Google offers its Android software to many phone makers like Samsung, HTC, LG and others, Android phones vary in size, weight, features, user experience, and quality. But Apple is the only company produce iPhones and have control over how the software and hardware work together, iPhone also vary because it has difference model also. The fact is that they both have issues with their hardware.

=> Multitasking ; Android is good in terms of multitasking though the latest iOS 7 now come with an improved multitasking features to the old version.

Both Android and iPhone have their merits and what they lacks, so it is difficult to recommend either iPhone or Android ,it all depends on what you need the phone for and what your choice is.

Sources ; http://www.techlug.com/2014/06/iphone-or-android-which-one-is-better.html
Point of correction.... Android is an Operating system (software) while iPhone is a device (hardware). So in summary change the subject name
Re: Iphone Or Android : Which One Is Better ? by Booyakasha(f): 10:29am On Feb 02, 2016
Rdduite:

Keep saving, you'll only realized that you've been saving for what you can only loss in a sec all your damn life!

About the comparison, some niggas haven't used an android phone yet & are quick to say "iPhone all the way" Mtcheew!

Guys, i hard a friend from China that uses iPhone 5 but can't share any app, music, videos etc with even another iPhone not to mention sharing with an android!

How can I use a mobile device only left with an option of getting my own apps, musics, videos etc without giving or accepting from my peeps easily?
lol.. mumu.. liar...!!
Re: Iphone Or Android : Which One Is Better ? by Booyakasha(f): 10:43am On Feb 02, 2016
Bootybuttchic:
4 inch screen,too small,nt my kind of phone.....dey shld make phablets....most people who buy iphones are people who had the i must use bb syndrome"now its iphone dey must use jusy cos they want to feel among..(who atill does dat) undecided..its nt likr dey can really operate it....just take a selfie,instagram,chat,..dats all undecided

Team android by the way!
no.. because it's a premium and powerful device. if you can't afford it doesn't mean others shouldn't buy it... why is the tecno not like iPhone lipsrsealed grin
Re: Iphone Or Android : Which One Is Better ? by mosjames: 12:33pm On Feb 02, 2016
Android na, not everyone can afford Iphone
But alot of people could afford an android phone from tecno or gionee.
Re: Iphone Or Android : Which One Is Better ? by ewizard1: 1:27pm On Feb 02, 2016
This thread should be locked and deleted!
Re: Iphone Or Android : Which One Is Better ? by osenbarak: 7:31pm On Feb 29, 2016
Wisdomkosi:
team android
android allows the way
Re: Iphone Or Android : Which One Is Better ? by teelaweee(m): 8:09pm On Mar 02, 2016
Pls advice me guys on what android to go for embarassed

The features that interest me are: slim,not to big screen,music,chat,browser,battery life,apps,generally an elegant phone and not too pricey tho embarassed

Thanks
go for tecno camon C8
Re: Iphone Or Android : Which One Is Better ? by Supe: 7:38pm On Nov 07, 2022
I have iPhone 12,13 etc but it is Android version for sale.

It's just like iPhone but operates in Android o.s.

It's something you'll love to own if you want to get the feel of an iPhone

And it's very cheap

The iPhone 13 promax cost 110k
iPhone 12 promax cost 100k
iPhone 11 pro max cost 90k

Prices are slightly negotiable

Send a DM on Whatsapp or call

To order

Location is Lagos
But can be sent to any part of the country

(1) (2) (Reply)

Glo Introduces New Cheap Data Plans / No More Whatsapp On Blackberry Phones (picture) / Between The Infiniti Hot 8 And Tecno Spark 4 Which One Is Better

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.