Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,186 members, 7,807,628 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:29 PM

Netanyahu, HAMAS And Dearth Of Reason In Middle East - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Netanyahu, HAMAS And Dearth Of Reason In Middle East (15267 Views)

God Is Protecting Israel Complains Hamas Terrorists / Younger Brother Of Michael Adebolajo 'was Paid Thousands To Spy In Middle East' / Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Netanyahu, HAMAS And Dearth Of Reason In Middle East by Nihilist: 10:00am On Jul 24, 2014
GuyFawkes:

Good,you have a formed opinion already concerning the discussion at hand why don't you keep it to yourself undecided

I asked you a very simple question. How did the Arabs take control of the area in the first place?

I did not offer any opinions whatsoever

Now are you going to answer the question?
Re: Netanyahu, HAMAS And Dearth Of Reason In Middle East by buJu234: 12:00pm On Jul 24, 2014
Islamic militants were una dey na.. una dey hide abi fear

where are the ISIS; Boko Haram; Seleka etc that are busy terrorizing innocent countries that preach love & peace.

If they really have liver let them go and join Hamas in GAZA to fight the Israelis..

And I will 1000% a sure u that the boys of Moses (the Law giver); who told his boys (Israelis) that IF ANYONE SLAP U IN ONE SIDE OF YOUR FACE; YOU SHOULD GIVE ME DOUBLE ON BOTH SIDE OF THEIR FACES will jst end their Jihadist career.

Other religions are too soft... from Christianity to Hindus etc I trust the JEWS ( TAKE NO NONE SENSE FROM ANY MOTHERFVCKER)

2 Likes

Re: Netanyahu, HAMAS And Dearth Of Reason In Middle East by GuyFawkes: 12:12pm On Jul 24, 2014
Nihilist:

I asked you a very simple question. How did the Arabs take control of the area in the first place?

I did not offer any opinions whatsoever

Now are you going to answer the question?

Well i read your contributions on the thread and I see which side of the divide you lean towards.

To answer your historical question the Ummayad Caliphate conquered Jerusalem from the Byzantine Empire during the period you mentioned cool and I'm not even discussing the demographic makeup of the city then.
Re: Netanyahu, HAMAS And Dearth Of Reason In Middle East by GuyFawkes: 12:21pm On Jul 24, 2014
buJu234: Islamic militants were una dey na.. una dey hide abi fear

where are the ISIS; Boko Haram; Seleka etc that are busy terrorizing innocent countries that preach love & peace.

If they really have liver let them go and join Hamas in GAZA to fight the Israelis..

And I will 1000% a sure u that the boys of Moses (the Law giver); who told his boys (Israelis) that IF ANYONE SLAP U IN ONE SIDE OF YOUR FACE; YOU SHOULD GIVE ME DOUBLE ON BOTH SIDE OF THEIR FACES will jst end their Jihadist career.

Other religions are too soft... from Christianity to Hindus etc I trust the JEWS ( TAKE NO NONE SENSE FROM ANY MOTHERFVCKER)

Seems you've forgotten a certain Austrian corporal lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Netanyahu, HAMAS And Dearth Of Reason In Middle East by Nihilist: 12:25pm On Jul 24, 2014
GuyFawkes:

Well i read your contributions on the thread and I see which side of the divide you lean towards.

To answer your historical question the Ummayad Caliphate conquered Jerusalem from the Byzantine Empire during the period you mentioned cool and I'm not even discussing the demographic makeup of the city then.

Why not?

You are the one who came out and made very strong assertions that 'Israel was founded by military conquest and terrorism. It is being sustained by military domination and terrorism.'

Why would you make such an assertion and then refuse to discuss the 'demographic makeup of the city back then'? grin

After all, it IS a matter of historical fact that the Arabs actually took control of the region by military conquest and terrorism. It was then sustained for over 1000 years by military domination and terrorism. Is that not so?

Unless you are unconsciously admitting that you are just another unoriginal pseudo-intellectual regurgitating a narrative you heard somewhere in an attempt to feel funky... cheesy
Re: Netanyahu, HAMAS And Dearth Of Reason In Middle East by GuyFawkes: 1:11pm On Jul 24, 2014
Nihilist:

Why not?

You are the one who came out and made very strong assertions that 'Israel was founded by military conquest and terrorism. It is being sustained by military domination and terrorism.'

Why would you make such an assertion and then refuse to discuss the 'demographic makeup of the city back then'? grin

After all, it IS a matter of historical fact that the Arabs actually took control of the region by military conquest and terrorism. It was then sustained for over 1000 years by military domination and terrorism. Is that not so?

Unless you are unconsciously admitting that you are just another unoriginal pseudo-intellectual regurgitating a narrative you heard somewhere in an attempt to feel funky... cheesy

Don't be ridiculous are we talking of Jerusalem or the Israel that was dubiously created by Zionists? Last time I checked it wasn't restricted to Jerusalem alone.Arabs owned 85% of the land as at 1945 and they have been losing more territory ever since.Your comparisons with Jerusalem from ancient,antiquity,middle ages down to the modern era as it changed hands severally bear no comparisons with 1947 whatsoever when a 'jewish state' was created.

Don't fool us with your moniker and say you have no religious affiliations because all through this thread you've sounded like one who follows that God's chosen people mantra and the dumbest narrative known to mankind about the land given to them in the bible.

1 Like

Re: Netanyahu, HAMAS And Dearth Of Reason In Middle East by Nihilist: 1:57pm On Jul 24, 2014
GuyFawkes:

Don't be ridiculous are we talking of Jerusalem or the Israel that was dubiously created by Zionists? Last time I checked it wasn't restricted to Jerusalem alone.Arabs owned 85% of the land as at 1945 and they have been losing more territory ever since.Your comparisons with Jerusalem from ancient,antiquity,middle ages down to the modern era as it changed hands severally bear no comparisons with 1947 whatsoever when a 'jewish state' was created.

Don't fool us with your moniker and say you have no religious affiliations because all through this thread you've sounded like one who follows that God's chosen people mantra and the dumbest narrative known to mankind about the land given to them in the bible.

I dont give two fvcks about the Arab and the Jew.

In my opinion, they are historically the worst enemies of the Negro and if they want to kill themselves,then it's absolutely fine by me.

The only part of your assertions that I had to tackle is the false narrative that the Jews are Colonialists who robbed the Arabs of their lands.

That is a lie.

Now I don't doubt your assertion that Arabs owned 85% of the land in 1945, but as at 1945 the Arabs had been ruling the Area for over a thousand years after militarily conquering Jerusalem. It's like saying the Brits have exclusive claim to Ikoyi and VI because as at 1945, they owned 85% of the land in the area.

Such a claim in not just ludicrous, but an exhibition of gross idiocy.

After all, who else would own the land but the conquerors?

Jerusalem has been contested by the Jebusites, and then the Jews, and then the Romans, and then the Greeks, and then the Persians, and then the Christians, and the Persians again, and then the Arabs, and then the Turks, and then Brits and Finally the Jews

With the exemption of the Greco-Roman Axis, ownership of the area has passed back and forth between Jew and Arab/Muslim. Nobody OWNS the place.

The Jews and Muslims have been fighting over the area for so long that even their ancient Holy Books set Armageddon(The final Battle) in the area. The Jews believe the last Messiah will restore Jewish Jerusalem, The Christians who evolved from Judaism believe the battle will be fought in the plains of Meggido, while the Muslim Arabs believe it would be fought in Bilad al-Sham which encompasses Palestine/Gaza/Israel

Like I said earlier, there is no good or bad side here, no oppressor and an oppressed, just a bunch squabbling neighbours who hate each other's guts and have been at each other's throats for centuries....
Re: Netanyahu, HAMAS And Dearth Of Reason In Middle East by FILUX(m): 2:29pm On Jul 24, 2014
GOD'S WORD MUST SURELY BE FULFIL
Re: Netanyahu, HAMAS And Dearth Of Reason In Middle East by buJu234: 3:33pm On Jul 24, 2014
GuyFawkes:

Seems you've forgotten a certain Austrian corporal lipsrsealed

Can u please tell him to show his face now

i trust those Moses boys silent killer machine (MOSSAD) will not allow him shout this coming happy new yr on planet earth but in planet hell... grin grin grin grin grin

if u doubt it please try and ask Iranian Nuclear scientists community for more inquiry.
Re: Netanyahu, HAMAS And Dearth Of Reason In Middle East by YoursGEJ(m): 3:41pm On Jul 24, 2014
maimunat:
The Mumu in you is apparent from your name. Rubbish.

And from your name, you're definitely a blood thirst terrorist...go and find somebody else to bomb. For your information, I am GEJ's worst critic. Check my posts
Re: Netanyahu, HAMAS And Dearth Of Reason In Middle East by Nobody: 8:55am On Jul 25, 2014
elfico:
If u had followed it from last year when peace talks where initiaited to last april when the talks failed as a result of Israels continued building on occupied territory which prompted Palestine to join a number of UN organisations, .

Actually, the rocket firing was provoked by Israel.During the operation, 7 palestinians were killed and over 500 were arrested, many of whom were Hamas members that we freed in previous cease fire agreements. So when you say its unprovoked, you ignorance is forgiven. No insult intended.

And I suppose, by your ideals, israel shouldn't go after her abducted citizens, stop allowing your biased mind give u a myopic view of this topic. Can't u see, d abduction(killing) of three innocent israelis is an attempt to force israelis hands, In which case, israel wisely applied restraints and chose to fish out the miscreants. Rather than bombard palestine which they are well capable of. So, u'ld excuse me if I say, those shellings were unprovoked. Going after murdering criminals who murdered 3 of your citizens, isn't by any standards a provocation....... Pity pity..... And I thought there were no boko sympathizers....

Who's ignorant now?

Humbly

1 Like

Re: Netanyahu, HAMAS And Dearth Of Reason In Middle East by Nobody: 9:34am On Jul 25, 2014
smemud: oga read news very well before u post, one of the demand of hamas is for the isrealis to end the blockade of gaza so get ur fact rite before posting

Hamas had nothing to say till the israelis incursion..... After tasting the fire they drew out, their first reply was..."Israel would regret coming into gaza" I guess they had a rethink, when they saw israel was too hot to handle..... Now suddenly they have a demand! Well I say it came 3000 shells too late and u just don't tell me to pull out my troops when I need to seal up the cowardly rat trenches you dug to harm my citizens....

No, my friend, you read the news!

Humbly

1 Like

Re: Netanyahu, HAMAS And Dearth Of Reason In Middle East by elfico(m): 9:43am On Jul 25, 2014
brosss:

And I suppose, by your ideals, israel shouldn't go after her abducted citizens, stop allowing your biased mind give u a myopic view of this topic. Can't u see, d abduction(killing) of three innocent israelis is an attempt to force israelis hands, In which case, israel wisely applied restraints and chose to fish out the miscreants. Rather than bombard palestine which they are well capable of. So, u'ld excuse me if I say, those shellings were unprovoked. Going after murdering criminals who murdered 3 of your citizens, isn't by any standards a provocation....... Pity pity..... And I thought there were no boko sympathizers....

Who's ignorant now?

Humbly
if u read my post well, u will see that I said Hamas denies any involvement. Plus, the israeli top echelon knew those teenagers were dead twenty four hours after their abduction, yet the spent two weeks putting on a show of finding them. Am not saying killing those teens should be tolerated, they are also humans and their lives are sacred too, but Israel killed 7 Palestinians and arrested over 500 in retaliation. No evidence was given linking Hamas to the crime. In addition, to arresting the two men who were alleged to have done the terrible act, their homes were also destroyed. Mind you, these men have no links to Hamas. Netanyahu was quick to finger Hamas becuase of his disapproval of the unity government formed between Hamas and Fatah, a move that many EU countries were in favour of. It killed 7 and arrested 500 for the murder of three israeli, but when a palestinian boy was also burnt to death by israelis, six persons were arrested and two of them confessed. The homes of the two who confessed was not destroyed, no israeli lost their lives during the search for the murder. Is this discrepancy not clear enough? Thats why I said u had not followed it from when it started. Again, no offense.

1 Like

Re: Netanyahu, HAMAS And Dearth Of Reason In Middle East by Nobody: 10:21am On Jul 25, 2014
elfico:
if u read my post well, u will see that I said Hamas denies any involvement. Plus, the israeli top echelon knew those teenagers were dead twenty four hours after their abduction, yet the spent two weeks putting on a show of finding them. Am not saying killing those teens should be tolerated, they are also humans and their lives are sacred too, but Israel killed 7 Palestinians and arrested over 500 in retaliation. No evidence was given linking Hamas to the crime.Netanyahu was quick to finger Hamas becuase of his disapproval of the unity government formed between Hamas and Fatah, a move that many EU countries were in favour of. It killed 7 and arrested 500 for the murder of three israeli, but when a palestinian boy was also burnt to death by israelis, six persons were arrested and two of them confessed. .

I read ur post...... Even if they knew those teenagers were dead 24hrs later, still doesn't create the right environment for sweeping those unjust death under the carpet!
I don't know how you see it, but to trained minds, that qualifies as drawing first blood!..... Sorry, take it back....that qualifies as drawing first "innocent blood"...... But rather than shelling, they chose to go after the undesirable elements.... But that was too much for Hamas right! It had to be settled by 3000 shells right?

And maybe someone needs to remember that Hamas is a known terrorist organization! And I sincerely don't see the UN supporting a coalition government... The same hamas, who use innocent palestinians as human shields, by refusing them assess to exits.!!

Hamas, sorry, Palestinian terrorists, started this...... They need to deal with it. A boy who carries the fagot infested wood home must be ready to play guest to lizards....
Re: Netanyahu, HAMAS And Dearth Of Reason In Middle East by elfico(m): 10:47am On Jul 25, 2014
brosss:

I read ur post...... Even if they knew those teenagers were dead 24hrs later, still doesn't create te right environment for sweeping thos death under the carpet!
I don't know how you see it, but to trained minds, that qualifies as drawing first blood!..... Sorry, take it back....that qualifies as drawing first "innocent blood"...... But rather than shelling, the chose to go after the undesirable elements.... But that was too much for Hamas right! It had to be settled by 3000 shells right?

And maybe someone needs to remember that Hamas is a known terrorist organization! And I sincerely don't see un supporting a coalition government... The same hamas, who use innocent palestinians as human shields, by refusing them assess to exits.!!

Hamas, started this...... They need to deal with it. A boy who carries the fagot infested wood home must be ready to play guest to lizards....
By reassresting the Hamas members, Israel broke a 2012 Egyptian brokered ceasefire agreement. And which part of Hamas denying any involvement do you not understand?
And the part in which you said Hamas uses people as human sheild by refusing access to exit shows how little you know about the conflict. FYI, Israel has maintained a land, air and sea BLOCKADE over Gaza since 2007. Its israeli that has prevented peopel from leaving. In other places of conflict, people are free to leave their country during a war, not Gaza, because Israel wont let them. People have been shot at for going close to the border to gather folder. As for ur argument that Hamas is a terrorist organisation, let me remind you that it won elections in 2005. EU countries welcomed the unity government and u said its a terrorist organisation.
Re: Netanyahu, HAMAS And Dearth Of Reason In Middle East by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jul 25, 2014
elfico:
By reassresting the Hamas members, Israel broke a 2012 Egyptian brokered ceasefire agreement. And which part of Hamas denying any involvement do you not understand?
As for ur argument that Hamas is a terrorist organisation, let me remind you that it won elections in 2005. EU countries welcomed the unity government and u said its a terrorist organisation.

And how do you suppose hamas took over from fattah? Peaceful votes? An offshoot of the muslim brotherhood in egypt, how did they get to become interested in Gaza? There is no palestinian statement my friend, there's just Hamas, where are the palestinian people's voices..... That's a load of bull crap.
Do your searches and see that hamas isn't a political party but a terror group!
A simple statement condemning the killings of innocent israelis would have gone a long way ...., but what did they do instead, evict innocent palestinians and dig cowardly trenches! Surely u know that wasn't done after isreal went in to get the "non-hamas" murderers...those trenches were planed and executed by the so called "non-hamas" terrorists in Hamas controlled lands, and some hamas colaborator just happened to be around having a tea party with the murderers when israel came around for the arrest, pathetic.....

Blockades, you say..... I wonder how un aids and food and medicines, and name it gets into Gaza......
Isreal gave up gaza, and prevented entrance into her teritory by air sea and land. And some "nonhamas" or in this case hamas is crying foul.... Did isreal say palestinians can't run into other parts of palestinian territory......

No, let israel drop her blockade so the "non-hamas can ship in more morters
Re: Netanyahu, HAMAS And Dearth Of Reason In Middle East by elfico(m): 1:20pm On Jul 25, 2014
brosss:

And how do you suppose hamas took over from fattah? Peaceful votes? An offshoot of the muslim brotherhood in egypt, how did they get to become interested in Gaza? There is no palestinian statement my friend, there's just Hamas, where are the palestinian people's voices..... That's a load of bull crap.
Do your searches and see that hamas isn't a political party but a terror group!
A simple statement condemning the killings of innocent israelis would have gone a long way ...., but what did they do instead, evict innocent palestinians and dig cowardly trenches! Surely u know that wasn't done after isreal went in to get the "non-hamas" murderers...those trenches were planed and executed by the so called "non-hamas" terrorists in Hamas controlled lands, and some hamas colaborator just happened to be around having a tea party with the murderers when israel came around for the arrest, pathetic.....

Blockades, you say..... I wonder how un aids and food and medicines, and name it gets into Gaza......
Isreal gave up gaza, and prevented entrance into her teritory by air sea and land. And some "nonhamas" or in this case hamas is crying foul.... Did isreal say palestinians can't run into other parts of palestinian territory......

No, let israel drop her blockade so the "non-hamas can ship in more morters
how many israeli statements were issued when a young boy was shot when protecting his brother from sniper fire as they tried to gather fodder for animals close to the border. How many killings have gone unnoticed since the 2012 ceasefire? How many did israel apologized for? You all like to buy this terrorist line. Even if a movement is freedom fighting, everyone likes to see it as terrorist organisation. Why? Because it will justify any atrocity they carry out against such group. The brits did the same with the IRA.
In case u have nt notice Gaza is a 12x40 kilometer strip, seperated from the West Bank by Israel. It is home to 1.8 million people making it the world most densly populated place. You say they should flee to other palestinian territories when israel's land act as a barrier between Gaza and West Bank. Y dont u check the map. Where are the palestinian peoples' voice? Have u ever heard of the first and second intifada? If you watched Aljazeera like you have claimed, then you would also know that Palestinians are protesting everyday.
FYI, many people in Gaza depend on smuggling tunnels that run into Egypt for basic supplies. And those tunnels have been destroyed by the present Egyptian government. What about the activist aid ship from Turkey that was delivering aid to Gaza and was boarded by israeli military and a number of people were killed. Most people here especially on Nairaland will support israel because the like to think that all Palestinians are muslims and as such deserve whatever is done to them. How misguided you all are. The birth place of Jesus, Bethlehem, is in Palestine and there are alot of Palestinian christians whose homes have also been destroyed by Israel expansion of settlements in the occupied territory. There are also protests in Nazareth. Palestinian christians are also subjected to the same abuse and discriminations as their muslim counterparts. When people fight for their land, you call them terrorists. Two days ago, the UN voted to investigate Israel for war crimes in the ongoing war. 17 European countries abstained, and only the US voted against the resolution. There are over 150 countries in that body, does it mean that the remaining over 130 also see Hamas as a terrorist organisation?
Am done arguing with you bro.
Re: Netanyahu, HAMAS And Dearth Of Reason In Middle East by 2good(m): 1:25pm On Jul 25, 2014
elfico:
how many israeli statements were issued when a young boy was shot when protecting his brother from sniper fire as they tried to gather fodder for animals close to the border. How many killings have gone unnoticed since the 2012 ceasefire? How many did israel apologized for? You all like to buy this terrorist line. Even if a movement is freedom fighting, everyone likes to see it as terrorist organisation. Why? Because it will justify any atrocity they carry out against such group. The brits did the same with the IRA.
In case u have nt notice Gaza is a 12x40 kilometer strip, seperated from the West Bank by Israel. It is home to 1.8 million people making it the world most densly populated place. You say they should flee to other palestinian territories when israel's land act as a barrier between Gaza and West Bank. Y dont u check the map. Where are the palestinian peoples' voice? Have u ever heard of the first and second intifada? If you watched Aljazeera like you have claimed, then you would also know that Palestinians are protesting everyday.
FYI, many people in Gaza depend on smuggling tunnels that run into Egypt for basic supplies. And those tunnels have been destroyed by the present Egyptian government. What about the activist aid ship from Turkey that was delivering aid to Gaza and was boarded by israeli military and a number of people were killed. Most people here especially on Nairaland will support israel because the like to think that all Palestinians are muslims and as such deserve whatever is done to them. How misguided you all are. The birth place of Jesus, Bethlehem, is in Palestine and there are alot of Palestinian christians whose homes have also been destroyed by Israel expansion of settlements in the occupied territory. There are also protests in Nazareth. Palestinian christians are also subjected to the same abuse and discriminations as their muslim counterparts. When people fight for their land, you call them terrorists. Two days ago, the UN voted to investigate Israel for war crimes in the ongoing war. 17 European countries abstained, and only the US voted against the resolution. There are over 150 countries in that body, does it mean that the remaining over 130 also see Hamas as a terrorist organisation?
Am done arguing with you bro.

The person you're arguing with doesn't know anything about the origin of the conflict including the Isolation of Gaza from West-bank and the complete blockade of Gaza by Israel but just depends on all the double standard rhetoric coming from the US government. Do not argue with someone who does not have an independent mind of reasoning.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Car, Airplane Coffins Built In Ghana / Ramaphosa, Buhari Lead Tributes For Archbishop Emeritus Desmond Tutu / Ugandan Lecturer Jailed After Writing A Poem About Museveni's Mother's Privates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.