Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,495 members, 7,808,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:39 PM

Amazing Pieces Of Art (pictures) PART 2 - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Amazing Pieces Of Art (pictures) PART 2 (1615 Views)

This Beautiful Work Of Art Is My Christmas Gift. / Check This Awesome Work Of Art. / Amazing Pieces Of Art (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amazing Pieces Of Art (pictures) PART 2 by tomiobj(m): 7:28am On Jul 23, 2014
I didn't know the pics I posted yesterday will av a positive reception so I decided to upload more

Re: Amazing Pieces Of Art (pictures) PART 2 by tomiobj(m): 7:29am On Jul 23, 2014
More

1 Like

Re: Amazing Pieces Of Art (pictures) PART 2 by tomiobj(m): 7:31am On Jul 23, 2014
Den more again

Re: Amazing Pieces Of Art (pictures) PART 2 by tomiobj(m): 7:34am On Jul 23, 2014

Re: Amazing Pieces Of Art (pictures) PART 2 by erad(m): 7:45am On Jul 23, 2014
@tomiobj

Since this is a continuation of the first post you made, I'll advise you post these images there instead of creating multiple topics for the same thing.

https://www.nairaland.com/1823541/amazing-pieces-art-pictures
Re: Amazing Pieces Of Art (pictures) PART 2 by tomiobj(m): 7:56am On Jul 23, 2014
erad: @tomiobj

Since this is a continuation of the first post you made, I'll advise you post these images there instead of creating multiple topics for the same thing.

https://www.nairaland.com/1823541/amazing-pieces-art-pictures
. Nobody reads the same post twice

1 Like

Re: Amazing Pieces Of Art (pictures) PART 2 by tomiobj(m): 8:02am On Jul 23, 2014

Re: Amazing Pieces Of Art (pictures) PART 2 by erad(m): 10:05am On Jul 23, 2014
tomiobj: . Nobody reads the same post twice

And why do you think you automatically follow any thread you comment on? So you'll be notified of new comments and check back.

If this is how everyone posts continuation of threads as new threads, won't you find nairaland boring?

I'm sure when you get a new set of similar pictures, you'll open another thread for those too... It shouldn't be that way.

Kindly do what's appropriate and move these images to the initial thread you opened for them.
Re: Amazing Pieces Of Art (pictures) PART 2 by tomiobj(m): 10:56am On Jul 23, 2014
erad:

And why do you think you automatically follow any thread you comment on? So you'll be notified of new comments and check back.

If this is how everyone posts continuation of threads as new threads, won't you find nairaland boring?

I'm sure when you get a new set of similar pictures, you'll open another thread for those too... It shouldn't be that way.

Kindly do what's appropriate and move these images to the initial thread you opened for them.
. I can't post all the pics again. I'll just copy the link
Re: Amazing Pieces Of Art (pictures) PART 2 by erad(m): 11:21am On Jul 23, 2014
tomiobj: . I can't post all the pics again. I'll just copy the link

That will work too. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Advantages From 3D Architectural Floor Plans / Assist Your Business Become An Amazing Brand With Our Graphics Design Works / Coreldraw, Photoshop, Cinema4d

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.