Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,046 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:43 AM

I Want To Help People Raise #20,000 Before This Weekend. Enter If You Want To - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / I Want To Help People Raise #20,000 Before This Weekend. Enter If You Want To (744 Views)

Need Trustworthy Person That Can Help People Get Phone Online. / ::FOR Sale::mint Samsung Galaxy S2 4g At 20,000 Each{NEW STOCK} / How To Easily Make N100,000 Before The End Of This Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Help People Raise #20,000 Before This Weekend. Enter If You Want To by Obinnaijezie(m): 8:59am On Jul 23, 2014
I want to help some people make at least #20,000 before ending of this week. I decided to release this software's Im using for my Internet marketing business to everyone. All these software's makes me cash and run my biz daily on Autopilot, just with the Click of a mouse. Now what are these software's?
1. Article Creator Software.
It create an article on any topic of your choice instantly, all You need to do is fill in the topic You like, Then put some Meta keywords and Click create, under some minutes You are done. If You are a blogger, You definitely need it, no more thinking about how to spend time again creating new post, this is good for creating new articles and save time.
2. Article Submitter Software.
Instant Submission of your Article to over 500 article directory at just a Click thereby getting millions of visitors to your site or blog or affiliate links, of course those who uses sites like ezinearticles.com, goarticles.com and So on will know what Im saying, just a single article alone posted there can get You over 1000 visitors daily because It's has millions of users making use of it, and this software will send a single article to more than 500 Article directories at once, remember to put your linkback url to your products. Article marketing is the number one major source of traffic building, when used effectively, You will skyrocket your sales and commissions in no time from now.
3.Blog Autoposter.
If You have an abandoned blog and You are tired of it, this is another recommended software, it post articles automatically to your blog, You don't been to login to You blog, just fill in your site details and your article, You are done.
4.Extreme Link Directory.
This software will submit your website or blog to over 20,000 Search Engines and You get indexed and your site or blog will receive top rankings regularly.
This 4 software's can take your Internet business to the top level and in no time from now, You will start skyrocketing sales from all corners.
So what is the most simplest way one can earn almost Immediately after getting them?
There are 2 ways It's going for:
1. Purchase for personal use only without Master Resale rights
2. Purchase and Resell it anyhow and price You want, keep the 100% profits to yourself. YES
I will also give You all the full Master Resale Rights along with it, You just fill in your name as if You are the Author of it.
So What is the price?
Yea because I said I want to help people raise up to #20,000 almost Immediately after purchase, I am giving it Out @ a very low fee of #2,500 for personal users and #5,000 For Resellers With the Full Master Resale Rights License. These hot software's sells for hundreds of dollars, Yes You can Search and verify.
And most Importantly, this offer won't last too long, just for 50 people alone, once I reach the target, I shut it down.
So hurry now and pay into GTBank Plc
A/C Name: Kingsley Ijezie Obinna
A/C No: 0138441431
After payment, send me the following to 08024977451
Your Full Name, Phone Number, Deposit Slip Number,Your Email and indicate wish You paid for or You can also inbox me here or call my direct line on 0802497451
Happy Earnings....

Re: I Want To Help People Raise #20,000 Before This Weekend. Enter If You Want To by Obinnaijezie(m): 9:31am On Jul 23, 2014
The last software

Re: I Want To Help People Raise #20,000 Before This Weekend. Enter If You Want To by ONWARDBABA: 10:21am On Jul 23, 2014
Gud
Re: I Want To Help People Raise #20,000 Before This Weekend. Enter If You Want To by Obinnaijezie(m): 9:43pm On Jul 23, 2014
Yea because I said I want to help people raise up to #20,000 almost Immediately after purchase, I previously put it at #5000 but because many people have been sending me messages that they cant afford it, I am giving it Out @ a very low fee of #2000 only. Yes You will receive the products with full master resale rights and start selling Immediately
And most Importantly, this offer won't last too long, just for 50 people alone, once I reach the target, I shut it down.
So hurry now and pay into GTBank Plc
A/C Name: Kingsley Ijezie Obinna
A/C No: 0138441431
After payment, send me the following to 08024977451or Whatsapp me
Your Full Name, Phone Number, Deposit Slip Number,Your Email and indicate wish You paid for or You can also inbox me here or call my direct line on 0802497451
Happy Earnings....

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Note 2 For Sale @ N35k / Usa Used Minty Clean Lenovo 8gb 620gb / Clean 2010 Macbook Pro For Sale In Ibadan @ 118k.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.