Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,460 members, 7,801,144 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:28 AM

Ogun State: Husband Stabs Wife To Death - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogun State: Husband Stabs Wife To Death (806 Views)

Man, 31, Stabs Wife To Death Over Infidelity / Lagos Traditional Ruler Stabs Wife To Coma Over Phone Call / Husband Stabs Wife For 'small Penis' Joke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ogun State: Husband Stabs Wife To Death by chinolization: 9:01am On Jul 23, 2014
Husband stabs wife to death in Ogun
By Moshood Adebayo, Abeokuta on July 22, 2014 · Breaking News, COVER

A 47-year-old man in Isara, Remo North Local Government Area of Ogun State, has allegedly killed his wife during a scuffle.
The suspect identified as Gbenga (surname withheld), who has been arrested and allegedly made confessional statement to the police, was said to have stabbed his 45-year-old wife, Bosede, to death with a broken bottle.
The incident occurred barely two weeks after a 21-year-old undergraduate of the Redeemer University of Nigeria (RUN), Tolani allegedly slaughtered his father, a Senior Advocate of Nigeria (SAN), at the Redemption Camp in Obafemi Local Government Area of the state during a prayer session.
Bose, a mother of eight, who lost two of them due to sickness, was said to have been constantly maltreated and abused by her husband, a peasant farmer.
The incident, according to the Ogun State Police Command’s Public Relations Officer, Mr. Muyiwa Adejobi, would have been swept under the carpet, but a relation of the deceased reported the crime to the police.
Adejobi told journalists that the state Commissioner of Police, Ikemefuna Okoye, had ordered that the matter be transferred to the Department of Criminal Investigation, Eleweran in Abeokuta for investigation.
He quoted Okoye as advising the general public to always report cases of such nature or any other crime to the police to assist the command in combating crime in the state.
Okoye assured the general public that the command would adequately investigate any case reported to the police.

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=73315
Re: Ogun State: Husband Stabs Wife To Death by Segadem(m): 11:43am On Jul 23, 2014
op, I know u, and your intention.
Re: Ogun State: Husband Stabs Wife To Death by Willy1willy: 11:49am On Jul 23, 2014
na wah ooo, for Yoruba people
Re: Ogun State: Husband Stabs Wife To Death by shizzle11(m): 12:49pm On Jul 23, 2014
South West sophistication on display
Re: Ogun State: Husband Stabs Wife To Death by iamodenigbo1(m): 1:13pm On Jul 23, 2014
3to u know,if i hear that this thread made front page,i will believe seun na igbo man
Re: Ogun State: Husband Stabs Wife To Death by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jul 23, 2014
Abeg help me check the part of her body that is missing. grin grin grin
Re: Ogun State: Husband Stabs Wife To Death by konjakonja(m): 2:00pm On Jul 23, 2014
God in heaven.please protect Your children on earth
Re: Ogun State: Husband Stabs Wife To Death by AlfaSeltzer(m): 2:26pm On Jul 23, 2014
Lord Luggard, may all your generations be cursed.
Re: Ogun State: Husband Stabs Wife To Death by Decibel: 2:49pm On Jul 23, 2014
This mischievous Poster. Trying to paint the 'Sophiscated' region black. Why am I suprised, it has been their trademark before and after the dubious almagamation in 1914...although it's none of my business.
Re: Ogun State: Husband Stabs Wife To Death by konjakonja(m): 4:05pm On Jul 23, 2014
shocked

(1) (Reply)

Why Abacha Stashed Billions In Foreign Accounts – Ofonagoro / They Blowup Buhari Because He Is Supporting Jonathan / Humanitarian Intervention” In Nigeria:is The Boko Haram Insurg. Another CIA Ops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.