Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,707 members, 7,802,120 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:26 AM

Osun State: Aregbeshola Borrowed And Siphoned Over N300 Billion Within 3years - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun State: Aregbeshola Borrowed And Siphoned Over N300 Billion Within 3years (2982 Views)

(BREAKING NEWS) Aregbeshola Is Sacking / EFCC Goes After Ex-Gov. Modu Sheriff Over N300 Billion Borno Funds / What Aregberascal Borrowed And Spent Osun's Future On (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun State: Aregbeshola Borrowed And Siphoned Over N300 Billion Within 3years by collynzo2(m): 12:26pm On Jul 23, 2014
How can a governor post pictures of children in one of the several dilapidated schools in the state he governs waving at him as an achievement?

6 Likes

Re: Osun State: Aregbeshola Borrowed And Siphoned Over N300 Billion Within 3years by ChinoElects1: 12:37pm On Jul 23, 2014
Lol

I am inside a seminar hall right now in Yenogoa. I will upload the pix via my laptop when I get back to my hotel room..

Aregde is a real joker. We are already mobilizing to vote him out ..lol

collynzo2: Chinoelects1 go to the page below, you will find a lot of pictures for you viewing pleasure ironically posted by the governor and his team of clueless propagandists.
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?v=timeline&page=3&sectionLoadingID=m_timeline_loading_div_1406876399_0_36_3&timeend=1406876399&timestart=0&tm=AQDT_fOk5xcKc9Y4&id=228190130670245&refid=17&ref=stream

2 Likes

Re: Osun State: Aregbeshola Borrowed And Siphoned Over N300 Billion Within 3years by wasak(m): 12:47pm On Jul 23, 2014
uch12: Looool.. My God, o nsi ka dose guys na ayu in d open like dat? Chino bea anyi chaii e di egwu, always on point. Top of d morning 2 umu igbo nenee nuo round d world.
.abeg wetin concern igbo and Osun state again? haba!!!! is Osun state now part of Biafra or what? so the pictures of those guys excreting, how do we know its Osun state? Igbo people... y all these bashing? or is Omisore an Igbo man?
Re: Osun State: Aregbeshola Borrowed And Siphoned Over N300 Billion Within 3years by wasak(m): 12:49pm On Jul 23, 2014
chinolization: @ dplordx, do the basic thing first by building human houses and not poultry farms as a living house! Until you do that we are not on the same pedestal with you people! cool
so d government is to house all its citizens? so all igbos live in government houses? chai!!!
Re: Osun State: Aregbeshola Borrowed And Siphoned Over N300 Billion Within 3years by ChinoElects1: 1:05pm On Jul 23, 2014
Average Igboman's house looks like the govt house I saw in oshogbo. I mean it, am not bluffing!

wasak: so d government is to house all its citizens? so all igbos live in government houses? chai!!!

2 Likes

Re: Osun State: Aregbeshola Borrowed And Siphoned Over N300 Billion Within 3years by wasak(m): 1:10pm On Jul 23, 2014
ChinoElects1: Average Igboman's house looks like the govt house I saw in oshogbo. I mean it, am not bluffing!

u can tell that to your fellow dullards. Okay? stop trying to regionalise poverty. but wait a minute... What's your business with Osun state? is Omisore now an Igbo man?

3 Likes

Re: Osun State: Aregbeshola Borrowed And Siphoned Over N300 Billion Within 3years by chimerase2: 1:19pm On Jul 23, 2014
chinolization: We welcome you Omisore..our new governor in waiting!

We will rule yolobarland (Oshun state) via proxy starting from next month.. grin

My own company will turn to construction company immediately, we will recommend that entire oshogbo be demolished to the ground to pave way for homes decent for humans. We will borrow more money to implement the project via our own company.. its our turn to start from where Tinibu stopped!grin
lmao de bolded got me cracking

2 Likes

Re: Osun State: Aregbeshola Borrowed And Siphoned Over N300 Billion Within 3years by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jul 23, 2014
It is apparent this Chino person is either part of the unemployed percentage or he is a child trapped in the body of a grown up. His fixation on S.West is becoming irritating coupled with his repulsive lies.

He deserves to be run over by a Dangote truck

2 Likes

Re: Osun State: Aregbeshola Borrowed And Siphoned Over N300 Billion Within 3years by ChinoElects1: 1:43pm On Jul 23, 2014
All these pain because I am saying the bitter truth. I have a good pay cheque each day to make sure that APC propaganda is torn to piece..lol

Bloody civilians..lol

We must vote in Omisore..no going back!lol

2 Likes

Re: Osun State: Aregbeshola Borrowed And Siphoned Over N300 Billion Within 3years by rozayx5(m): 1:53pm On Jul 23, 2014
chino please bring pics of bayelsa smiley

heard JB are at work there
Re: Osun State: Aregbeshola Borrowed And Siphoned Over N300 Billion Within 3years by ChinoElects1: 1:55pm On Jul 23, 2014
O boy am seeing new Bayelsa here. This place will be the new capital of Nigeria. I will bring pix once I come out from the conference hall. Am typing with my fone..

rozayx5: chino please bring pics of bayelsa smiley

heard JB are at work there

1 Like

Re: Osun State: Aregbeshola Borrowed And Siphoned Over N300 Billion Within 3years by uch12(f): 2:10pm On Jul 23, 2014
abeg wetin concern igbo and Osun state again? haba!!!! is Osun state now part of Biafra or what? so the pictures of those guys excreting, how do we know its Osun state? Igbo people... y all these bashing? or is Omisore an Igbo man?

Wasak.. Watsup? Kedu ife mu delu nwelu 2 do wiv bashn, biafra or omisore? O dikwa ka e kobego.. Hmmm!!!
Re: Osun State: Aregbeshola Borrowed And Siphoned Over N300 Billion Within 3years by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jul 23, 2014
chinolization: ^^^^^I was the one that personally took that pix in oshogbo about 2months ago. That site is not too far from Fajuyi Park. those guys confided in me that at least 98% of homes in Oshogbo do not have toilet facilities, that it is not their fault to do it out there.cool

These mud houses below are also oshogbo, they lack toilet facilities!

I am not here to throw jibes but to state the facts.. grin

You don't need to prove anything to them..

The Wild West is still in the dark. Ekiti, Osun, Even parts of Ibadan, Ondo and so on. At least the ones I have seen with my eyes..

4 Likes

Re: Osun State: Aregbeshola Borrowed And Siphoned Over N300 Billion Within 3years by ChinoElects1: 2:26pm On Jul 23, 2014
Another confirmation..lol Dalu nwanne..

okparaugo:

You don't need to prove anything to them..

The Wild West is still in the dark. Ekiti, Osun, Even parts of Ibadan, Ondo and so on. At least the ones I have seen with my eyes..
Re: Osun State: Aregbeshola Borrowed And Siphoned Over N300 Billion Within 3years by kross01(m): 2:56pm On Jul 23, 2014
Just came across this picture today. OP abeg load the airtime and take a chill pill. Naija politics have finally gone global grin grin

1 Like

Re: Osun State: Aregbeshola Borrowed And Siphoned Over N300 Billion Within 3years by Kellygold(f): 3:09pm On Jul 23, 2014
God is watching in 3D

Re: Osun State: Aregbeshola Borrowed And Siphoned Over N300 Billion Within 3years by stevecantrell: 3:33pm On Jul 23, 2014
kross01: Just came across this picture today. OP abeg load the airtime and take a chill pill. Naija politics have finally gone global grin grin

This guy is a cheapskate...N100 ??
Re: Osun State: Aregbeshola Borrowed And Siphoned Over N300 Billion Within 3years by ShehuAba(m): 4:51pm On Jul 23, 2014
@ Thread I can't speak as to the validity of the op's pictures claims.
But the fact that he's peddling lies here is really disturbing.
we all know what osogbo/ osun used to be 4 years ago and I can tell you that things have really changed. The PDP administration spent almost 8 years with nothing to show for it. Aregbesola met dilapidated roads, schools, hospitals, etc. And he has tried as Much as possible to change things.
Yes, there are challenges in Osun and it's been tackled head long. Even the issue of toilets, it's during his administration that he's been able to sensitize the people about it and they are really complying.
The huge investment that he has attracted to osun state is unrivaled by any administration before him.
Mark my word PDP can not win osun as it stands now and all the lies about The governor will not deter the people of Osun from voting massively for him.
Do have a nice day
Re: Osun State: Aregbeshola Borrowed And Siphoned Over N300 Billion Within 3years by WildChild00(m): 5:02pm On Jul 23, 2014
The manner @ wish both APC and PDP men/women here in NL always heat up the policy, we dont know if the military boys should come back and restore unity, all over the country.
Re: Osun State: Aregbeshola Borrowed And Siphoned Over N300 Billion Within 3years by ShehuAba(m): 5:06pm On Jul 23, 2014
I hate it when some nairalanders tend to become tribalistic and portray as though they are leaving in another Nigeria whereas there own roof is burning.
Imagine this op posting pictures of peeps pooing in public due to lack of toilet as if that doesn't exist in his own state. It's peeps like you who because. of parochial or party sentiments has made Nigeria to be in this state we find ourselves.
The fact is no where is safe from bad leadership/ worst follower ship issues.
There are many things the govt can't do. Imagine someone build a house without a toilet and you call that the govt failure. And this same govt have been sensitizing them to desist from that and do what's right.
Well If this is the way you think. Am afraid you really need help

1 Like

Re: Osun State: Aregbeshola Borrowed And Siphoned Over N300 Billion Within 3years by Whizkay(m): 5:27pm On Jul 23, 2014
really!....how can someone say this..are you saying he didnt pay salaries or didn't award road contracts and stuffs at all...people should take these allegations easy men...he stole 300 billion! how!
Re: Osun State: Aregbeshola Borrowed And Siphoned Over N300 Billion Within 3years by chinolization: 8:53pm On Jul 23, 2014
Keep asking how!

Whizkay: really!....how can someone say this..are you saying he didnt pay salaries or didn't award road contracts and stuffs at all...people should take these allegations easy men...he stole 300 billion! how!
Re: Osun State: Aregbeshola Borrowed And Siphoned Over N300 Billion Within 3years by Nwoguphillip: 3:10am On Jul 24, 2014
Say he borrow money no be the issue the kook be say he take am do better ...Aregbesoladon spend serious money wisely. Urban renewal programme good roads housing education etc no stone will be left unturned , he is still spending and improving the system
Re: Osun State: Aregbeshola Borrowed And Siphoned Over N300 Billion Within 3years by Ikengawo: 7:38am On Mar 27, 2017
lol according to Yariber blood ritualists, Osun state has the lowest poverty rate in Nigeria
Re: Osun State: Aregbeshola Borrowed And Siphoned Over N300 Billion Within 3years by claseek(f): 10:53pm On Oct 27, 2018

(1) (2) (Reply)

xxxx / The Most Notorious City Known For Money Rituals In Nigeria / ISIS Video Shows Man Dragged To Death In Libya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.