Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,925 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:34 AM

Pls Read This!!! - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Pls Read This!!! (755 Views)

HP Laptop For Sale Pls Read / Pls Read Me / Pls Read This How To Use 2500 Naira Card To Brows For Six Mouth Use Network Mtn Zain Eti For More (2) (3) (4)

Pls Read This!!! by franugo(m): 9:26am On Jul 23, 2014
Pls is there anyone in the room that has ordered for laptops 4rm awoofmobiles.com?? Abeg make una reply fast abeg, make i know if i go order my own 2.
Re: Pls Read This!!! by chidimarc(m): 10:09pm On Jul 23, 2014
Compare the prices of laptop here and advice yourself]
Re: Pls Read This!!! by franugo(m): 5:09am On Jul 24, 2014
U mite be rite bro...i actually traced a person that supposedly bought a laptop nd commented on how great d price nd service was......when i asked her 2 confirm, she talk say na jumbo mumbo i dey talk grin
in ma mind i was like 'ol boy na so me cash 4 just go like that ni?'...thank u bro 4 commenting.
Re: Pls Read This!!! by darey04(m): 6:02am On Sep 22, 2014
Bro na true u talk hooo .... I find out in 2 difft place. Numba 1 was frm 1 man wu comment n said dat
''Hi, am Akinlolu Olaoluwa a security man working
with UBA bank here at Allen Avenue ikeja, i ordered
for the 25k laptop and it was brought to my office on
friday, and to my greatest surprise, one of the UBA
staff who saw me checking the laptop picked interest
in it, and there and then i sold the laptop to him for
48,000 am so happy, this has brought some extra
cash to my pocket, i will be ordering for another one
on tuesday which is tomorrow,and i will be so happy
if you can make me your re-seller here, keep up the
good work bro, stay bless. Akinlolu Olaoluwa from
Ikeja Lagos''
When I went der 2 confirm because dere 2 uba bank arund d area dae said dae don't knw any body wu bears d name

Numba 2 was paul dairo sha I asked him he said what m I sayin dat e didn't order any laptop

Increase Your Internet Speed X10 Time Faster (Video Tutorial) / Generator Booster "Please Check This Out" / Making Money Online Is Setting You Back.