Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,883 members, 7,802,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:20 PM

DIVINE Favour!...great Testimonies. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / DIVINE Favour!...great Testimonies. (1984 Views)

Abroad Must Favour My Family (hilarious Photo) / Miracle Marriage & Divine Favour Testimony / Divine Favour Or Cheating. . . You Judge! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

DIVINE Favour!...great Testimonies. by tunji09(m): 9:49am On Jul 23, 2014
DIVINE FAVOUR!

“When I joined this commission in 1999 at Ago Iwoye, I was a student, but today, the lord has changed my status. When I was going for my National youth service corps (NYSC) in 2008, I met my father in the faith, Bishop david oyedepo and he laid hands on me. From that day, God has changed my story.
During my NYSC, I was posted to Lagos and God used me to win my boss to Christ, when I was about to leaving the Organization in 2009, after my service year, my boss said I was going nowhere, that God has used me for him.so, I stayed.
Toward the end of 2013, God touched the heart of my employer and he said that God has used me to serve him faithfully and as a result of that, he would give me two parting gift: An estate and a range rover sport car! Truly, the God we serve in this commission is not a robber. I give him all the glory!----Adeyemi Adeniyi
Join us next Sunday for our SIGNS & WONDERS BANQUET 27TH JULY, 2014 @ FAITH TABERNACLE, KM10,IDIROKO ROAD,CANAAN LAND,OTA-LAGOS. FREE BUS AVAILABLE ALL OVER LAGOS CENTRES. IT’S YOUR TURN FOR A DIVINE TURNAROUND!

ALL- ROUND BREAKTHROUGH!
“I shared my testimonies in January 2014 of how God gave me a third child, despite the fact that my womb had been surgically removed. I returned home that day not knowing that God had just begun with me.
I gave my life to Christ in 1996 and since then, I usually celebrated my birthday with tragedy. I came to canaanland in January to pray and felt an awesome presence around me. When I got back to Accra, God showed up on every side. On May 15, which was my birthday, I celebrated in the fullness of God without any calamity .also, I had been an outcast in my family an among my in laws. Recently, my family and in laws called me requesting for my help.
In addition, my husband and I were at zero level, homeless, with nothing to eat. But today, we drive new cars and live in our house. We have enough to give, pay out tithes in increasing figures and God has been faithful. I thank the God of Bishop David oyedepo!”….Allie Apampa(Mrs)

HIV POSITIVE TURN NEGATIVE!
“I was tested HIV positive last Sunday, when my fiancé brought the news to me, I was devastated. I had to call my elder sister and confided the matter to her. She said she would bring me to canaanland that the God of Bishop David oyedepo has handled cased that were more severe than mine. I believed all said with every faith in me.
On my arrival to Lagos for the first time, she brought me here to see the Bishop. As we met him, I fell down crying, as my sister narrated my condition to him. The bishop looked at me and said, you are healed! I believed him with all the faith in me.
Immediately, I went to the laboratory for a test and the result was negative. I went for another test to confirm it, and he result was negative! To God is all the glory!”… Uchechi,O.

SUPERNATURAL RESTORATION!
“I joined this commission in 2013, after which I was invited to attend the word of faith bible institute (WOFBI) programmed. During the programmed, God blessed me with a contract worth five million naira, with commission attached to it.
After the basic certificate course (BCC), I enrolled for the leadership certificate course (LCC) and the leadership development course (LDC), and God blessed me with another contract worth 30 millions naira.
Previously, I had lost my properties including my car, house and office. My children lived in different houses, as a result of my challenge. To the glory of God, I have recovered all my properties and my children now live with me.”…Felix Egwu

22 YEARS MARRIAGE REUNION!
“When I joined this commission in 2011, the Bishop said, write down the date you want to be married or you want your husband to return. So I obeyed.
Meanwhile, in 1992, my husband travelled overseas and never returned. He neither called me nor catered for the family. I became a single parent since then.
To the glory of God, in 2013, my husband called me and asked Seun, please can you forgive me and marry me? I replied in the affirmative thereafter, I called my pastor and told him what my husband said. To the glory of God, I got wedded last Thursday.” …Seun Oredeye

(1) (Reply)

Testimony Of How I Repented From Religion And Became A Christian / Which Day Is Sabbath? Saturday Or Sunday? / Who Is The Truth? Christ Or Mohammed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.