Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,676 members, 7,801,949 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:42 AM

I Never Slept With Two Blood Sisters - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Never Slept With Two Blood Sisters (561 Views)

Desmond Elliot In Love With Blood Sisters? / Funmi Iyanda: I Challenge Any Man To Come And Say He Has Slept With Me / Bombshell ! Girl Of 18 Slept With Over 50 Men ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Never Slept With Two Blood Sisters by bobonicez: 9:49am On Jul 23, 2014
Actor and politician, Desmond Elliot has denied the claims that went viral some months back that he has been sleeping with two young sisters who were put in his care. Desmond who reacted to the statement in a new interview cleared the airwaves and said he never slept with any of the girls and will never do that because they are like his real sisters. They are family friends, he said. His words;

"I don’t know. It was baseless. The ladies in question are my wards and I take care of them. Do I have to be related to them by blood? We are family friends and we have been family friends for years. Their parents are abroad and whenever they are in Nigeria, they stay with me, so it was a baseless distraction and the person who did the article about me has since apologised," he said.

sourcehttp://www.olokunbolablessing.com/2014/07/i-never-slept-with-two-blood-sisters.html

(1) (Reply)

Chief Ebola Doctor In Sierra Leone Has Contracted The Deadly Disease Himself / I Don't Lik Surprise Nd I Don't Surprise Pple! / 24 Rule Of Classiness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.