Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,838 members, 7,802,684 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:49 PM

.:: Man Healed Of Hiv/hypertension After 9 Years ::. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / .:: Man Healed Of Hiv/hypertension After 9 Years ::. (705 Views)

Baby With Heart Condition Completely Healed. See Photos + Testimony / If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not / Has Anyone Seen Someone Healed Of HIV/AIDS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.:: Man Healed Of Hiv/hypertension After 9 Years ::. by Kenny4lyfe(m): 11:25am On Jul 23, 2014
In 2005, John Rusere was diagnosed as excessively hypertensive and from that time until 2010, he was a regular in the hospital and was constantly on admission. As his health deteriorated, the doctor advised a HIV test, which turned out positive. His condition worsened when the doctor informed him that he could die at any time.

Days turned into months, but there was no improvement in his health, even with intense medication and therapy. He was heart-broken, living with the pain of watching his life ebb away and a constant fear of impending death.

Then one day, he saw a man in white on TV, teaching words he had never heard before, "this was the moment I saw the light," John says. He heard about the Higher Life Conference in Cape Town and attended the meeting; after which he joined Christ Embassy Belvedere where he received life-transforming Words.

When he enrolled for the Healing School in March 2014, John was confident that it was time for a change:

"I attended every class and prayed every evening, feeding my spirit with the Word. During the Healing Service, Pastor Chris laid his hands on me, I fell under the anointing and I knew I had received my healing. Pastor Chris said to me, "It's over now, God bless you" and I knew all was settled. I returned home and shared my testimony in church, then I went to the doctor and he conducted some tests. He returned with the results and expressed shock because all my results were perfect. Everything was normal, I am HIV negative and my blood pressure is normal. The same doctor who had warned me about death was the same one commending my good health! My life has been beautified, my business is booming and everything about me has been restored. I'm filled with joy; my body is no longer locked in pain and discomfort. I'm at peace and I'm happy!

Source:
http://enterthehealingschool.org/news/home/news_article.php?nid=3

2 Likes

Re: .:: Man Healed Of Hiv/hypertension After 9 Years ::. by Kenny4lyfe(m): 7:55pm On Sep 16, 2014
Gombs mabell joagbaje
I'm declaring a open testimony season on NL! grin

2 Likes

Re: .:: Man Healed Of Hiv/hypertension After 9 Years ::. by Kenny4lyfe(m): 8:05pm On Sep 16, 2014
What an awe inspiring faith John Rusere has!
"I attended every class and prayed every evening, feeding my spirit with the Word. During the Healing Service, Pastor Chris laid his hands on me, I fell under the anointing and I knew I had received my healing. Pastor Chris said to me, "It's over now, God bless you" and I knew all was settled.
grin

1 Like

Re: .:: Man Healed Of Hiv/hypertension After 9 Years ::. by Nobody: 12:30am On Sep 17, 2014
Keep on uploading stories like this, it strengthens one's faith.

1 Like

Re: .:: Man Healed Of Hiv/hypertension After 9 Years ::. by Gombs(m): 6:13am On Sep 17, 2014
Yo meeehn, I'm subscribing...be right back
Re: .:: Man Healed Of Hiv/hypertension After 9 Years ::. by Oyinprince(m): 12:16pm On Sep 17, 2014
I've not been to the healing school, but know of two persons who have been there.

The first person I know of was my Mum's Friend third son, Uncle Shola. He got involved with drugs , dropped out of school and later started acting insane and wild for about 2 years, we stopped visiting their home then because he was dangerous .After, I heard He was hospitalized for sometime.

He attended the healing school with his Mum( either 2007 or 2008) and was healed.
I remember the day he walked up the alter to give his testimony with his Mum. The Mum said he already started to act normal 2 days b4 Pastor Chris ministered and was even apologizing to her and promised never to take drugs again.

I hear the guy is in Texas now doing well with his siblings.

The other one I know of who a man (a member of the church) who had an accident and had his legs damaged , he couldn't walk for sometime and had to move about in a wheelchair. He attended the healing school and now he is free, walking perfecting like every other person with no signs of injury.

2 Likes

Re: .:: Man Healed Of Hiv/hypertension After 9 Years ::. by Kenny4lyfe(m): 12:31pm On Sep 17, 2014
Back in 2010, the Head usher in my church had a daughter who couldn't speak 'cus she had measles as a baby. The mother wasn't that committed at that time so you only see her once in a while. Later that year she was taken to the healing school. When they returned, everyone couldn't wait to see her. The next sunday after they arrive, the mother mounted the alter in tears to shear her experience. The toddler was asked to say "one" and she responded by counting from one to ten. Man, the whole church erupted that day! Even I broke protocol that day as an usher lolz! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: .:: Man Healed Of Hiv/hypertension After 9 Years ::. by Gombs(m): 1:00pm On Sep 17, 2014
Wow! I'm inspired

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Happy Raksha Bandhan 2014 Quotes / A Word From GOD / Atheism Saves!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.