Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,863 members, 7,806,450 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:43 PM

Dad Says Son Stopped Him From Killing Alleged Abuser - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dad Says Son Stopped Him From Killing Alleged Abuser (448 Views)

Nigeria Will Gain Nothing By Killing Rev. King – Igbo Group Begs Buhari For Pard / Testimonies On Why We Stopped Tithing Here / Rosary No More!! Why I Stopped Praying The Rosary!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dad Says Son Stopped Him From Killing Alleged Abuser by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:37am On Jul 23, 2014

Re: Dad Says Son Stopped Him From Killing Alleged Abuser by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:31pm On Jul 23, 2014
OLAADEGBU:

Dad says son stopped him from killing alleged abuser

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/dad-admits-son-stopped-him-killing-alleged-abuser-n162156

Dad Admits Son Stopped Him From Killing Alleged Abuser

Dad Who Beat Son’s Molester: I Wanted to Kill Him NBC NEWS CHANNEL

The Florida dad who made headlines when he pummeled an 18-year-old man who was allegedly molesting his 11-year-old son now admits he intended to kill the suspect — but his son stopped him. The father, who is not being identified to shield his son, beat the alleged molester, Raymond Frolander to a bloody pulp knocking him out. Then he called the cops and said, "I just walked in and found a grown man molesting (my child), and I got him in a bloody puddle for you right now, officer," he told NBC Orlando affiliate WESH late Monday.

The father thinks that Frolander's bloody mug is getting too much publicity and wants the world to know it's his son who is the hero. "My son saved Raymond. Raymond was motionless on our floor. I went to the kitchen to grab a butcher knife and my son stopped me. My son came in front of me and saved his attacker's life," he said. Frolander remains behind bars without bond on charges of sexual battery. The father wasn't charged.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/dad-admits-son-stopped-him-killing-alleged-abuser-n162156

(1) (Reply)

Investing In God's Kingdom And Building Treasures For Yourself / Make Sure It Is God That You Are Praying To / Where Are The Hymn Songs And Books ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.