Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:27 PM

What's With Seun And Dogs? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What's With Seun And Dogs? (450 Views)

Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders / An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members / CPAfrica.com's Interview With Seun Osewa, Founder Of Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's With Seun And Dogs? by LaurelP(m): 12:04pm On Jul 23, 2014
All of his comments are centered on dogs. Is dat d only thing he cares about undecided. Can't seun at least talk of oda more important issues like career and self development in order to @ least help oda people get to where he is now. I think he's too stingy wt information.

He shud at least be creating inspiring threads once in a while to help odas. Not talking abt dogs all d time. No offense meant seun, just suggesting oo

1 Like

Re: What's With Seun And Dogs? by MANGAM(m): 12:08pm On Jul 23, 2014
I was just thinking same here
Re: What's With Seun And Dogs? by Caseless: 12:09pm On Jul 23, 2014
Dog na beta bizness o. If u knw how to sell am, u go rich pass seun. This is d secret seun is trying to reveal to u by using dog.
Broda, buy and sell dogs today. It is a lucrative business.

1 Like

Re: What's With Seun And Dogs? by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jul 23, 2014
Dog meat dey sweet oo
Re: What's With Seun And Dogs? by lekkie073(m): 12:26pm On Jul 23, 2014
D guy name dog-eater
Re: What's With Seun And Dogs? by lekkie073(m): 12:26pm On Jul 23, 2014
D guy na dog-eater
Re: What's With Seun And Dogs? by LaurelP(m): 12:28pm On Jul 23, 2014
caseless: Dog na beta bizness o. If u knw how to sell am, u go rich pass seun. This is d secret seun is trying to reveal to u by using dog.
Broda, buy and sell dogs today. It is a lucrative business.

If na beta biz make him share info nah
Make we sef follow am chop money small grin
Who no like beta thing cheesy
Re: What's With Seun And Dogs? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jul 23, 2014
That's d area that interests him. I see that as none of your business. Nawao!

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Serious Wife/date! / Who Has Been Able To Load Those Cards Displayed On That TV Station? / Religion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.