Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,594 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:55 PM

Most Expensive Furnitures - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Most Expensive Furnitures (18274 Views)

Experts In Furnitures And Fittings Now Available / PHOTOS: The Most Expensive And Sophisticated House Ever Built In Nigeria / Tibetan Mastiff - The Most Expensive Dog In The World. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Expensive Furnitures by yousee(m): 6:29am On Jul 24, 2014
The only thing of worth is that gold stool.

1 Like

Re: Most Expensive Furnitures by nuelnuel: 6:34am On Jul 24, 2014
The list misses out some of the most extensive as this link can testify
metro.co.uk/2010/12/09/harrington-commode-by-thomas-chippendale-sold-for-3-8million-602948/
Re: Most Expensive Furnitures by NaLaugh: 6:53am On Jul 24, 2014
mtschwww.. I have all these furnitures in my house.

My address is NO. 4 ............. Awon' Ole' cool
Re: Most Expensive Furnitures by born2boink(m): 7:17am On Jul 24, 2014
If person siddon for this kind tin, Na automatic heaven ticket, no hell fire again. Person wey siddon no suppose shit with his anus again........and if dem wan burry the person after death, na to use gold casket, carry the person casket go heaven with jet
Re: Most Expensive Furnitures by Lakayanah: 7:25am On Jul 24, 2014
Most of the furniture are not qualified for the famous quotation vanity upon vanity. It falls into the class of madness upon madness.
Re: Most Expensive Furnitures by Nobody: 7:30am On Jul 24, 2014
mekuzee1: igbo man...thinking business sharp sharp..
Boys supposu danload fudu nah grin
Re: Most Expensive Furnitures by mezebel(f): 7:57am On Jul 24, 2014
Waiting to see the Aba made or onisha reformed type of those furniture!!!

Wen did furniture became furnitures? Abi I no see well!
Re: Most Expensive Furnitures by VocalWalls: 8:03am On Jul 24, 2014
Wallpapers also have their own effects in a house

Never a boring look.

Re: Most Expensive Furnitures by vm26: 8:10am On Jul 24, 2014
of i get into that tub will it wash away my sins?if i sit on the dragon chair will i find comfort for all my life challenges?if i sleep on those beds will i have a goodnight sleep and have beautiful dreams,if not pliz next topic lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Most Expensive Furnitures by dammyjay93(m): 8:18am On Jul 24, 2014
Einsthawkton: wow...I'd love the floating bed...I just love antiques..
buh...

#technology doesn't impress me until I start downloading money_real cash
grin angry grin
grin
Re: Most Expensive Furnitures by Drdreluv: 8:35am On Jul 24, 2014
And dis is #60000 in ibadan

2 Likes

Re: Most Expensive Furnitures by Peculiarlove: 8:38am On Jul 24, 2014
Hmmmmm. Though,I'm not rich today but I know I'll be rich(in sha Allah). Nothing is special to me in all the furnitures except the floating bed which I don't see any reason why an adult will want to sleep on a bed that'll later give him hypertension.The only reason that can make me buy the bed is just for my kids to be playing with it and that's when everybody that I know and knows me are not suffering. As per the furnitures, I believe Nigerians can make it,all I need to do is get the picture for the person and pay him times two of whatever amount he charged.
Re: Most Expensive Furnitures by tomiobj(m): 9:11am On Jul 24, 2014
freshpreshy: 2. The Dragons Chair – $27.8 million.
The chair’s design is a masterpiece from the Irish designer named Eileen Gray, who created it from 1917 to 1919. It was then put up for auction at Christie’s auction house, where it was expected to fetch an astronomical price of between $2 million to 3 million. Apparently, some art dealer from Paris thought the price was not high enough, and ended up bidding ten times that amount. The Dragons Chair was then passed on to Yves Saint Laurent, the founder of the fashion brand that bears the same name.
Woooo gbagbe oshi. Dragons chair korr. I'll pay my carpenter to help me replicate it for 5000N. Jale 4300N
Re: Most Expensive Furnitures by tomiobj(m): 9:22am On Jul 24, 2014
freshpreshy: 4. Ruijssenaars Magnetic Floating Bed – $1.6 million.
Yes, this is a bed that seemingly floats in the air. The architect Janjaap Ruijssenaar collaborated with Bakker Magnetics and they took six years to develop the technology needed to pull off the design of the floating bed. Making use of permanent and opposing magnets of industrial strength, the bed is allowed to float 40 centimeters above the floor, while holding up to 900 kilograms of weight. The result is a visually appealing furniture for the bedroom.
. Make sense. Now imagine an armed robber coming into your house and sees you and your wife sleeping on this peacefully. U don't need to tell him to run out
Re: Most Expensive Furnitures by maryhaam(f): 9:28am On Jul 24, 2014
I berra make heaven jare,this furniture should be dere,smh
Re: Most Expensive Furnitures by maingwaest(f): 9:43am On Jul 24, 2014
Wow,love the floating bed and the matteress. The rest? No one trip me. Allah ya kawo kudi.
Re: Most Expensive Furnitures by simdam500(m): 10:08am On Jul 24, 2014
they dont look nice sef.... it better i stick to my Kushin shair
Re: Most Expensive Furnitures by Izunwa(m): 10:49am On Jul 24, 2014
Yes, this is a bed that seemingly floats in the air. The architect Janjaap Ruijssenaar collaborated with Bakker Magnetics and they took six years to develop the technology needed to pull off the design of the floating bed. Making use of permanent and opposing magnets of industrial strength, the bed is allowed to float 40 centimeters above the floor, while holding up to 900 kilograms of weight. The result is a visually appealing furniture for the bedroom.
Re: Most Expensive Furnitures by Izunwa(m): 10:50am On Jul 24, 2014
Can the magnet withstand a violent akpako
Re: Most Expensive Furnitures by mikron(m): 5:19pm On Jul 24, 2014
vanity upon vanity
Re: Most Expensive Furnitures by adanduka: 6:21pm On Jul 24, 2014
The concentrated magnetic field around that floating bed is enough to make a normal man impotent shocked
Re: Most Expensive Furnitures by mamagee3(f): 9:05pm On Jul 24, 2014
That mattress would be so scary if someone just walked into a room and saw it...

Scary sight!!!
Re: Most Expensive Furnitures by Ijebulogic(m): 9:51pm On Jul 24, 2014
No such word as "furnitures" English 101.
Re: Most Expensive Furnitures by somsom(f): 7:44pm On Jul 25, 2014
jumzzy448: Only the floating bed made sense to me.

At lest one made sense to you, that's good . Non made sense to me. Maybe am old fashioned.
Re: Most Expensive Furnitures by itstpia8: 11:42pm On Nov 18, 2015
I don't think I would buy any of that even if I were a trillionaire (thank God I'm not).

although if money is flowing like water, I guess people wouldn't mind paying for such. . . . . . . . . .

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Helped Accident Victims Along Ugwuoba/Amansea Awka / Two Nigerian Students Drown In Ghana / Today Is Friday The 13th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.