Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,110 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:20 AM

Dhgate Vs Aliexpress: Which Do You Prefer? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dhgate Vs Aliexpress: Which Do You Prefer? (50151 Views)

Buying From Dhgate.com / Dhgate vs Alibaba... Which is better? / Www.dhgate.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dhgate Vs Aliexpress: Which Do You Prefer? by toofine765: 6:19pm On Jul 23, 2014
phayvorr: On a more serious note pple....how do you guys buy things nd get it here in nigeria.....do dey ship things directly to nigeria wen you buy it,? kos ive tried dis trans-country online sale but to no avail in recievin my package....pls guys put me tru nd help a bro..thnx
yes they ship to nigeria. There are coys that even ship for free. Download aliexpress on your system, open an account, make purchases and pay using your master or visa card.
Re: Dhgate Vs Aliexpress: Which Do You Prefer? by Adebayolove(m): 6:21pm On Jul 23, 2014
Aliexpress

BTW, who has experience with aliexpress free shipping? I once ordered and item on free shipping but never got it.
Re: Dhgate Vs Aliexpress: Which Do You Prefer? by ichommy(m): 6:22pm On Jul 23, 2014
shelter4luving: thought i was the only one with this experience.

NOT only you o, I bought over 50 pics, the tinz just fade eh, I vex for the seller after 5 star feedback.
Re: Dhgate Vs Aliexpress: Which Do You Prefer? by tmtech: 6:23pm On Jul 23, 2014

Ntwrk error
Re: Dhgate Vs Aliexpress: Which Do You Prefer? by tmtech: 6:23pm On Jul 23, 2014
Ali all d way, I jst love the site...and I get some ali chinese sellers as frend, it makes it more convinient to use... I read a lot of review about dhgate--its not that impressive dats y I don't really buy from dia....

I beg make some pple wey don use dhgate b4 give use some review.... Tanku cheesy
Re: Dhgate Vs Aliexpress: Which Do You Prefer? by paralysis: 6:26pm On Jul 23, 2014
eph12:
Use Google chrome browser. It translates the Chinese to english
it translate only the name and not the whole site.can i rely on that?
Re: Dhgate Vs Aliexpress: Which Do You Prefer? by Laredojohn(m): 6:31pm On Jul 23, 2014
phayvorr: On a more serious note pple....how do you guys buy things nd get it here in nigeria.....do dey ship things directly to nigeria wen you buy it,? kos ive tried dis trans-country online sale but to no avail in recievin my package....pls guys put me tru nd help a bro..thnx
Re: Dhgate Vs Aliexpress: Which Do You Prefer? by chlowi(f): 6:34pm On Jul 23, 2014
Adebayolove: Aliexpress

BTW, who has experience with aliexpress free shipping? I once ordered and item on free shipping but never got it.
I do
Re: Dhgate Vs Aliexpress: Which Do You Prefer? by chlowi(f): 6:35pm On Jul 23, 2014
Aliexpress bt too many sub_standard goods
Re: Dhgate Vs Aliexpress: Which Do You Prefer? by Laredojohn(m): 6:35pm On Jul 23, 2014
Aliexpress all the way..never paid for shipping before even got free shipping via dhl from a seller, aliexpress rocks never tried dhgate .
Re: Dhgate Vs Aliexpress: Which Do You Prefer? by AdaBekee1(f): 6:47pm On Jul 23, 2014
How do you get the things you buy delivered to Nigeria, its one of my fears that makes me not buy things online
Re: Dhgate Vs Aliexpress: Which Do You Prefer? by ojigbijigbi: 6:47pm On Jul 23, 2014
Laredojohn: Aliexpress all the way..never paid for shipping before even got free shipping via dhl from a seller, aliexpress rocks never tried dhgate .

bro I go like make you put me through on how the stuff works
Re: Dhgate Vs Aliexpress: Which Do You Prefer? by tmtech: 7:05pm On Jul 23, 2014
AdaBekee1: How do you get the things you buy delivered to Nigeria, its one of my fears that makes me not buy things online
Its very easy... U can use nipost(freeshipping) or other shipping companies.... I collected some items from nipost yesterday... Ur money is save till u get ur goods...

Re: Dhgate Vs Aliexpress: Which Do You Prefer? by jedisco(m): 7:24pm On Jul 23, 2014
I keep seeing people mentioning this stuff, but I've been skeptical. Maybe you folks can help clear my doubts

For those who usually use it, please which shipping method do you use and how fast and reliable is it?

what about the free shipping or the ones of less than $2? How reliable are they and how long will it take for the product to arrive cos DHL is rather expensive especially for shipping few items.

Lastly, it seems its a listing of different stores. Can I combine different items and ship together. At least, it should be cheaper that way
Re: Dhgate Vs Aliexpress: Which Do You Prefer? by jedisco(m): 7:26pm On Jul 23, 2014
Laredojohn: Aliexpress all the way..never paid for shipping before even got free shipping via dhl from a seller, aliexpress rocks never tried dhgate .

Please what is the reliability and speed of free shipping if I'm just buying one item?
Re: Dhgate Vs Aliexpress: Which Do You Prefer? by Jasi7(m): 7:33pm On Jul 23, 2014
eusuph99: who d hell is dhgate or aliexpress ooo?

wher u given birth to yestaday...wat sorta question is dis?...
Re: Dhgate Vs Aliexpress: Which Do You Prefer? by Jasi7(m): 7:36pm On Jul 23, 2014

Dude,too much has bin said on importation on nairaland..and i bet nodby wil tutor u afresh...go to d investment section and business section u cn get d tutorials ther
Re: Dhgate Vs Aliexpress: Which Do You Prefer? by UmarS25: 7:49pm On Jul 23, 2014
Hav u bought a silver jewelry with them. They are perfect and okay i guess
Re: Dhgate Vs Aliexpress: Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 23, 2014
toofine765: yes they ship to nigeria. There are coys that even ship for free. Download aliexpress on your system, open an account, make purchases and pay using your master or visa card.

Do we use token with the master card?
Re: Dhgate Vs Aliexpress: Which Do You Prefer? by tpraiz(m): 7:51pm On Jul 23, 2014
. Zame thing here o....
Re: Dhgate Vs Aliexpress: Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jul 23, 2014
I prefer Aliexpress. It has more suppliers, more products and free shipping unlike DH Gate. Has anyone successfully placed an order to Nigeria in the past three weeks? The last time I checked, Nigeria was no longer in the list of countries. I'm yet to receive my order from DH Gate.
Re: Dhgate Vs Aliexpress: Which Do You Prefer? by ewizard1: 8:16pm On Jul 23, 2014
1688 & TAOBAO - If you can understand Chinese!
Re: Dhgate Vs Aliexpress: Which Do You Prefer? by Homguy(m): 8:36pm On Jul 23, 2014
gidjah: I PREFER ALI,A KINDA MORE RELIABLE AND SINCE I HAVE BIN OPERATING WIT THEM FOR SOME TIME NOW.(EVEN though i got scammed once for doing oju kokoro)
Please help a bro. I have registered on ALI but I haven't seen any option to input my ATM Card details. I don't know how to pay for goods. How can I do these? It looks very complicated. Thanks pal.
Re: Dhgate Vs Aliexpress: Which Do You Prefer? by kristylopezz: 9:02pm On Jul 23, 2014
I need serious help in translating this chinese site '1688' to English. I use google chrome browser, typed www.1688 . Com and it still comes out in Chinese. Pls what else can I do?

Thanks as you help!
Re: Dhgate Vs Aliexpress: Which Do You Prefer? by initialize(m): 9:04pm On Jul 23, 2014
I love idumota and Sango, tollGATE

Click the links in my signature
Re: Dhgate Vs Aliexpress: Which Do You Prefer? by ferhyntorlah(f): 9:21pm On Jul 23, 2014
Homguy: Please help a bro. I have registered on ALI but I haven't seen any option to input my ATM Card details. I don't know how to pay for goods. How can I do these? It looks very complicated. Thanks pal.
It's so easy to make purchases on Aliexpress. I've made some last week and this week. When you see the item(s) you like, you either click "BUY" or "ADD TO CART" (if you have more items to buy). Go to your cart; you will see all the items you have selected. There are message boxes for you to leave a message for the supplier of each item you selected. Click on the button that indicate you buy from this seller (if you want to do it separately) or click PLACE ALL ORDER (at the bottom of page). It takes you to the payment page. Choose your card option (Visa, Mastercard, Maestro etc), enter your card details and voila! You're done!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dhgate Vs Aliexpress: Which Do You Prefer? by eph12(m): 9:29pm On Jul 23, 2014
Adebayolove: Aliexpress

For how long now?
Re: Dhgate Vs Aliexpress: Which Do You Prefer? by eph12(m): 9:43pm On Jul 23, 2014
AdaBekee1: How do you get the things you buy delivered to Nigeria, its one of my fears that makes me not buy things online
You get your goods sent to your house if you use dhl ems or FedEx. If you use a shipping agent you pick your goods at their office or airport. You can arrange for your goods to be sent to you tho if you stay outside Lagos. If you use any other means, your goods will be sent to the post office closest to you. You should visit the business section.
Re: Dhgate Vs Aliexpress: Which Do You Prefer? by eph12(m): 9:47pm On Jul 23, 2014
paralysis:
it translate only the name and not the whole site.can i rely on that?
Its supposed to. Mine translates all the time except when network is poor.
Re: Dhgate Vs Aliexpress: Which Do You Prefer? by chrysso83(m): 9:51pm On Jul 23, 2014
I have used aliexpress several times and they all delivered. But I once but fake jewelries from aliexpress. Haven't tried dhgate before.
Re: Dhgate Vs Aliexpress: Which Do You Prefer? by PrettySpicey(f): 9:55pm On Jul 23, 2014
I particularly use and trust Aliexpress because of their buyer protection policy

Does anyone know if Dhgate offers same?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Free Daily Forex Signals From Servicefxng / Man Went For Shopping With A Bag Filled With 10 Naira Notes.photos And Video. / Shoprite Opened In Warri Yesterday? - See These Pics!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.