Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,269 members, 7,807,912 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:30 PM

Bomb Blast At Alkali Road Kaduna - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blast At Alkali Road Kaduna (31388 Views)

Leave Jonathan Alone And Focus On The Task Ahead, Alkali Tells APC / Kano Road, Kaduna State Polling Unit Result. / Sirajo Alkali Dies, Jonathan’s Police Outrider (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Blast At Alkali Road Kaduna by nagoma(m): 2:51pm On Jul 23, 2014
luluosas: Killing innocent souls to achieve religious and demonic gains. The Almighty GOD will rain fire on all the enemies of Nigeria in JESUS name. AMen.

It's political gain my friend and by your feign ignorance, it sounds like you have a part to play.
Re: Bomb Blast At Alkali Road Kaduna by Osama10(m): 2:52pm On Jul 23, 2014
This menace has engulfed the pioneers of boko haram itself.
Re: Bomb Blast At Alkali Road Kaduna by sweetgala(m): 2:52pm On Jul 23, 2014
Lord help us in Nigeria
Re: Bomb Blast At Alkali Road Kaduna by ennysongs(m): 2:52pm On Jul 23, 2014
project8: peeps in kd pls watch ur movemnt.second bomblast under kawo flyover.kaduna.comfirmed.my mum jus called me
so true som1 jst called me
Re: Bomb Blast At Alkali Road Kaduna by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jul 23, 2014
BBC confirms news of blast on website....says 25 dead. Target appears to be Islamic cleric Sheikh Dan Bauchi. The Sheikh is unhurt.
Re: Bomb Blast At Alkali Road Kaduna by banito1(m): 2:54pm On Jul 23, 2014
please anyone in kd should let me know how this would affect the peace in kd because I am currently on my way to zaria from abj and will be passing through kd very soon. Thanks
Re: Bomb Blast At Alkali Road Kaduna by rexibity(m): 2:54pm On Jul 23, 2014
like seriously, bloody cowards!
dis fools need to be educated on bravery in terrorism, Killin road-side innocent civilians.
Bloody Learners!
Asari where are you??
take over ds fight for nigeria.
Re: Bomb Blast At Alkali Road Kaduna by ikevin(m): 2:55pm On Jul 23, 2014
gidjah: THATS were i grew up,my parents still live on that street till date ,just got confirmation from my younger brother who was AT HOME.i tot there will be no more bomb blast now that the governor is an islamic practitioner!thank God My Home was safe.pls thank God For Me o!!
am happy for you and your family brother. I hope one day all these would be over. #StayBlessed
Re: Bomb Blast At Alkali Road Kaduna by Idrismusty97(m): 2:55pm On Jul 23, 2014
tonte:

Allah don't protect nobody bruh...
And who protect? Jesus? Please this us no time for some religious garbage! Scores are dead, both Muslims and Christians and this is all you have to say. It seems you don't know the magnitude of the situation until it hit you in face.
Re: Bomb Blast At Alkali Road Kaduna by jiddodo: 2:55pm On Jul 23, 2014
YorubaJesus: It's only celebration knockouts/banger. Don't u know its Islamic Xmas.

Don't wish for others what u don't wish for urself. Innocent lives were wasted here, not chickens.
Re: Bomb Blast At Alkali Road Kaduna by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jul 23, 2014
banito1: please anyone in kd should let me know how this would affect the peace in kd because I am currently on my way to zaria from abj and will be passing through kd very soon. Thanks

You may have to turn back.....the road leading out of Kaduna at Kawo may be closed.
Re: Bomb Blast At Alkali Road Kaduna by tbaba1234: 2:56pm On Jul 23, 2014
Trying to kill another Sheikh that condemns them. Killing muslims enmasse. Evil evil people.

May the dead rest in peace.

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At Alkali Road Kaduna by ikevin(m): 2:57pm On Jul 23, 2014
kkkp: PDP at work again!
cmon whoever you are, some people just died, let us respect them by not spewing party politics into this. I understand that bomb blast happening every day might have reduce our sensitivity yet, that should not be an excuse.
Re: Bomb Blast At Alkali Road Kaduna by agyo(m): 2:57pm On Jul 23, 2014
KwoiZabo: Why can't the govt. do an emergency data capture for all car owners in the country and a special sticker issued that will be on your front wind screen for easy identification by so doing any car that is used for suicide bombing from the number plate the owner will be identified. so any car not carrying the sicker or number plate will be immobilized immediately wherever it is sighted.

Na today!!!! That's d step that we misseed. Not late sha.
Re: Bomb Blast At Alkali Road Kaduna by Krak(m): 2:58pm On Jul 23, 2014
Nigeria is slowly becoming synonymous with violence. This is quite unfortunate.

But unlike most people here, I am not waiting for God to protect me, I think I better start protecting myself.
Re: Bomb Blast At Alkali Road Kaduna by Idrismusty97(m): 2:58pm On Jul 23, 2014
banito1: please anyone in kd should let me know how this would affect the peace in kd because I am currently on my way to zaria from abj and will be passing through kd very soon. Thanks
The Police & Army are just patrolling the streets of KD. People are running to safety.I don't think this would affect Zaria, They might not even hear a sound.
Re: Bomb Blast At Alkali Road Kaduna by slap1(m): 2:58pm On Jul 23, 2014
kheedir: Just heard it now! Its along Isa Kaita road/Alkali road, where dia is a high traffic due 2 d closing Tafseer of Sheikh Dahiru Bauchi! May ALLAH protect us all. Ameen
Which Allah again? I thought he sent them.
Re: Bomb Blast At Alkali Road Kaduna by Anasko(m): 2:59pm On Jul 23, 2014
nothing will happen. the problem is that if the bomb blast take place in south city of kd the christians there will start maiming people.may God hav mercy on Nigerians
Re: Bomb Blast At Alkali Road Kaduna by Rooneyboy(m): 2:59pm On Jul 23, 2014
I don't think its safe @ the moment, I'm presently in KD metropolis and things don't seem ok right now .
Re: Bomb Blast At Alkali Road Kaduna by rexibity(m): 2:59pm On Jul 23, 2014
rexibity: like seriously, bloody cowards!
dis fools need to be educated on bravery in terrorism, Killin road-side innocent civilians.
Bloody Learners!
Asari where are you??
take over ds fight for nigeria.
Senseless Reapers!
Re: Bomb Blast At Alkali Road Kaduna by agriboom: 3:02pm On Jul 23, 2014
Shey Buhari made statement?

The boko haram in his govt are sending warning?

We just de watch!

Oh let's not forget, they want to justify 1 billion dollar request as the time of the trillion naira budget
Re: Bomb Blast At Alkali Road Kaduna by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jul 23, 2014
At Least 25 Dead In Kaduna Car Bomb Explosion

At least 25 persons have been killed on Wednesday after a bomb exploded in a car at Alkali road in Kaduna, Kaduna State.

The bomb was reportedly concealed in a red Volkswagen Golf car parked by the road side and was detonated as a prominent cleric, Sheikh Dahiru Bauchi’s, convoy drove past.

The sheikh, however, escaped unhurt.

No group has claimed responsibility for the attack, but a terrorist group, Boko Haram, will be the prime suspect, as they have carried out similar attacks in the past in some states in the northeast.

The blast scattered debris and dead bodies on the Alkali road in the city.

Other reports say that cars and lorries loaded with goods are stranded on the highway unable to cross the Ngala bridge.

Security personnel are already at the scene and trying to secure the area.

Source: http://www.channelstv.com/2014/07/23/at-least-25-dead-in-kaduna-car-bomb-explosion/
Re: Bomb Blast At Alkali Road Kaduna by amaham(m): 3:06pm On Jul 23, 2014
and doctors are on strike, balm of gilead ! where art thou ?

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At Alkali Road Kaduna by Mhudi: 3:06pm On Jul 23, 2014
Anasko: if i can recalled some days back the same sheikh dahiru bauchi was targeted with a bomb around kinkinau kaduna.
As a Christian, Dahiru Bauchi is the only Islamic cleric I knew that preached without religious bias. God, protect him.
Re: Bomb Blast At Alkali Road Kaduna by Mikymanager: 3:06pm On Jul 23, 2014
Honestly dis is madness, I mean totally uncalled for. may Allah save his Umah from dis ignorance act.
Re: Bomb Blast At Alkali Road Kaduna by Ttalk: 3:06pm On Jul 23, 2014
For once NLers should start debate on way to rescue our land from this vampire called BH that is taking delight in shedding blood of innocent Nigerians, how can we get out of this mess?, what is the short and long time measure to drastically reduce and permanently put a stop to this menace? What should be the fate of innocent ones who are leaving in these BH invested places who have no other place to call their home? How do we ensure that we put a stop to the spread of this whirlwind fire that is spreading at an alarming rate?
Re: Bomb Blast At Alkali Road Kaduna by Shehucom(m): 3:07pm On Jul 23, 2014
Jonathan really needss 1billion dolls... God grant d deceased's family fortitude to bear d loss..
Re: Bomb Blast At Alkali Road Kaduna by Krak(m): 3:07pm On Jul 23, 2014

Pls stay where you are right now and do not proceed, your safety is the most important thing right now.

I am not in Kd right now but I was born and brought up there and I know how unpredictable things could be .

Use wisdom and exercise maximum caution.
Re: Bomb Blast At Alkali Road Kaduna by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jul 23, 2014
What crime did they commit that they had to be killed in such manner, may God deliver Us all
Re: Bomb Blast At Alkali Road Kaduna by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jul 23, 2014
Ttalk: For once NLers should start debate on way to rescue our land from this vampire called BH that is taking delight in shedding blood of innocent Nigerians, how can we get out of this mess?, what is the short and long time measure to drastically reduce and permanently put a stop to this menace? What should be the fate of innocent ones who are leaving in these BH invested places who have no other place to call their home? How do we ensure that we put a stop to the spread of this whirlwind fire that is spreading at an alarming rate?

Good question

Here are 2 ideas....

1.Improve the Army's assymetric warfare capabilities by setting up a Special Unit....whose aim would be to wage war on the Bokoists on their own terms.

2. Long term.....get Nigeria off oil and into industries....by making our education system problem solving....and by improving power supply drastically. That means jobs galore for skilled and unskilled workers.
Re: Bomb Blast At Alkali Road Kaduna by Ttalk: 3:15pm On Jul 23, 2014
bushdoc9919:

Good question

Here are 2 ideas....

1.Improve the Army's assymetric warfare capabilities by setting up a Special Unit....whose aim would be to wage war on the Bokoists on their own terms.

2. Long term.....get Nigeria off oil and into industries....by making our education system problem solving....and by improving power supply drastically. That means jobs galore for skilled and unskilled workers.

These seems to be long term solution but it is all welcome. Other contribution from concerned NLers will do us all good

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

PDP Presidential Campaign In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Aregbesola Congratulates Ademola Adeleke Osun West Senatorial By-Election Winner / Abubakar Suleja: Why I Called Tinubu Mr President In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.