Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,804 members, 7,798,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:08 AM

Osun Decides:Pictures Of Aregbesola Campaign Tour Of Ejigbo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Decides:Pictures Of Aregbesola Campaign Tour Of Ejigbo (21532 Views)

Seriake Dickson’s Campaign Tour In Yenagoa (photos) / Why APC Can’t Be Ashamed Of Aregbesola – Lai Mohammed / Osun Decides: Mammoth Crowd Welcome Omisore To Ede Community(picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Decides:Pictures Of Aregbesola Campaign Tour Of Ejigbo by diarisgod(m): 6:20pm On Jul 23, 2014
very funny tho... I cannot forget the election that ousted Baba Adefarati in Ondo State in 2003. Crowd dey deceive oooo

2 Likes

Re: Osun Decides:Pictures Of Aregbesola Campaign Tour Of Ejigbo by bandol(m): 6:21pm On Jul 23, 2014
Crowd doesn't guarantee victory...Case study:Fayemi vs Fayose 2014.

2 Likes

Re: Osun Decides:Pictures Of Aregbesola Campaign Tour Of Ejigbo by obayaya(m): 6:26pm On Jul 23, 2014
cc150615:
1 million likes for u

Can the likes be converted to Naira? grin
Re: Osun Decides:Pictures Of Aregbesola Campaign Tour Of Ejigbo by Hangard: 6:27pm On Jul 23, 2014
berem: I hope hangard or whatever he calls his moniker has seen this. grin

Sai Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola! cool
Ekiti comes to mind, crowd does not guarantee victory.

1 Like

Re: Osun Decides:Pictures Of Aregbesola Campaign Tour Of Ejigbo by Olyboy16(m): 6:28pm On Jul 23, 2014
Firefire:

You can change if it is not working well or working to standard.

Do U know the debt profile of Osun under Aregbesola

Find out, you will be amazed!

Suku debt
Bonds

Among others.
do you know the difference in the federal allocation to osun under APC to that of then PDP?? Find out! And tell the logical truth! Nigeria in all is a f*cking skunk poo!

3 Likes

Re: Osun Decides:Pictures Of Aregbesola Campaign Tour Of Ejigbo by Firefire(m): 6:30pm On Jul 23, 2014
anago18:

I am an animalistic Igbo. I want amadioha to inflict me with incurable boil on my scrotal sac.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

I sorry for you then. undecided

Goodluck

3 Likes

Re: Osun Decides:Pictures Of Aregbesola Campaign Tour Of Ejigbo by Firefire(m): 6:31pm On Jul 23, 2014
Hangard:
Ekiti comes to mind, crowd does not guarantee victory.

They dont know. grin O ma ya won le nu, you will be suprise come August 9th cool

2 Likes

Re: Osun Decides:Pictures Of Aregbesola Campaign Tour Of Ejigbo by Olyboy16(m): 6:32pm On Jul 23, 2014
bandol: Crowd doesn't guarantee victory...Case study:Fayemi vs Fayose 2014.
i was with a friend at the gbagi police station in I.B, and was made to believe the credibility of the above quoted had been questioned and made invalid by the cunny but rogue act of many PDP tacticians including GEJ!
Re: Osun Decides:Pictures Of Aregbesola Campaign Tour Of Ejigbo by busuyem: 6:33pm On Jul 23, 2014
Don't count ur vote yet when u see this type of crowd. That's what killed Fayemi in Ekiti State. They are mixed multitude.

1 Like

Re: Osun Decides:Pictures Of Aregbesola Campaign Tour Of Ejigbo by anago18(m): 6:34pm On Jul 23, 2014
Firefire:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

I sorry for you then. undecided

Goodluck

animal I don't do childish editing game, go play with your fellow photosynthetic epileptic toddlers.
Re: Osun Decides:Pictures Of Aregbesola Campaign Tour Of Ejigbo by Firefire(m): 6:35pm On Jul 23, 2014
Olyboy16:
do you know the difference in the federal allocation to osun under APC to that of then PDP?? Find out! And tell the logical truth! Nigeria in all is a f*cking skunk poo!

I said the below earlier this month:

Firefire: APC is actually not what it professes to be (Progressive) but indeed Not!

APC states has introduces new level of getting and sourcing more funds apart from the usual and normal allocation from the Federation Account.

APC has introduced new level of borrowing by introducing several and different types of BONDS, Local & Foreign Loans in the name of development, thereby subjecting their respective states to long years of loan repayment, and at the end few development to show for the massive loans and debts.

Anyone comparing APC rules with PDP time is parochial, myopic and jaundiced.

7 Things You MUST know.

1. The level of revenue (IGR) accrue to APC is outstanding
2. The level of loans collected by APC is dumbfounding
3. The level of secrecy surrounding the rules of APC is disturbing
4. The level of APC propaganda is frightening.
5. The cost of the claimed development is un-heartening
6. APC level of media caricature is a BIG malady
7. I will not say anything here on the overbearing nature of Tinubu and his many evils
“No man will make a great leader who wants to do it all himself or get all the credit for doing it” - Andrew Carnegie

I thank God that Nigerians are wiser and the time to chase out under-performer and media government is here.

Note: PDP rules in south west are a disaster; reason Yoruba’s went against PDP, believing the savior in ACN turn APC has come.

But Alas! The performance of APC compare to the resources available to them is nothing but a huge caricature.

The time of decision is here!

APC last minute grace is a trick and it will fail.

The Only Thing That Is Constant Is Change

Osun People, Vote Wisely and we shall ensure your vote count.

God bless Nigeria

- Firefire
Re: Osun Decides:Pictures Of Aregbesola Campaign Tour Of Ejigbo by fiverrwin(f): 6:36pm On Jul 23, 2014
Aregbooooooooooooo
Re: Osun Decides:Pictures Of Aregbesola Campaign Tour Of Ejigbo by Firefire(m): 6:38pm On Jul 23, 2014
fiverrwin: Aregbooooooooooooo

Ooooooooooooooooooooo

Mo ti lo oooooooooooooooooo

Oda bo ooooooooooooooooooo

Goodbye from Osun, am back to Egbeda, Lagos.
Re: Osun Decides:Pictures Of Aregbesola Campaign Tour Of Ejigbo by dguyindcorner(m): 6:38pm On Jul 23, 2014
Firefire:

You can change if it is not working well or working to standard.

Do U know the debt profile of Osun under Aregbesola

Find out, you will be amazed!

Suku debt
Bonds

Among others.

haba, won fi shey e ni!!!

you just they criticize this man, how much them pay you self.
Re: Osun Decides:Pictures Of Aregbesola Campaign Tour Of Ejigbo by dguyindcorner(m): 6:40pm On Jul 23, 2014
Firefire:

I am not paid. I am only on the path of liberating SW from the grips of Tinubu Enterprise LTD.

Finito!

go and liberate your own zone first.

1 Like

Re: Osun Decides:Pictures Of Aregbesola Campaign Tour Of Ejigbo by Firefire(m): 6:41pm On Jul 23, 2014
dguyindcorner:

haba, won fi shey mi ni!!!

That guy is not fit to return as Osun state governor, am sorry.

The reign of Tinubu in SW MUST BE STOPPED!

Finito!

2 Likes

Re: Osun Decides:Pictures Of Aregbesola Campaign Tour Of Ejigbo by simplynola(m): 6:41pm On Jul 23, 2014
Good crowd, colourful parade but how many are in INEC voter's register? Just wondering!

1 Like

Re: Osun Decides:Pictures Of Aregbesola Campaign Tour Of Ejigbo by Firefire(m): 6:41pm On Jul 23, 2014
dguyindcorner:

go and liberate your own zone first.

Omo Odua ni mi tokan tokan. cool

2 Likes

Re: Osun Decides:Pictures Of Aregbesola Campaign Tour Of Ejigbo by dguyindcorner(m): 6:44pm On Jul 23, 2014
cc150615:
this is more than a party fight! Arun oju ni, kii se arun imu, hope u understand that!

Arun oju ni of course!

I have said it before and I will say it again...a devil will know is better the one we don't know.
Re: Osun Decides:Pictures Of Aregbesola Campaign Tour Of Ejigbo by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jul 23, 2014
If I have the opportunity of voting 20 times, I'll keep giving it to Ogbeni Aregbesola and this only 1 I have 'll be giving to u.

U've transformed my town and the entire Osun state with your Indelible achievements

Aregbesola, don't mind those PDP ranting on Nairaland. They can't join us at the poll.

5 Likes

Re: Osun Decides:Pictures Of Aregbesola Campaign Tour Of Ejigbo by dguyindcorner(m): 6:46pm On Jul 23, 2014
Firefire:

That guy is not fit to return as Osun state governor, am sorry.

The reign of Tinubu in SW MUST BE STOPPED!

Finito!

The best governor Osun State has ever produced. Abeg, it's Aregbesola or no other.

5 Likes

Re: Osun Decides:Pictures Of Aregbesola Campaign Tour Of Ejigbo by Firefire(m): 6:46pm On Jul 23, 2014
simplynola: Good crowd, colourful parade but how many are in INEC voter's register? Just wondering!

rented crowd.. poverty created by that guy is too much sad

2 Likes

Re: Osun Decides:Pictures Of Aregbesola Campaign Tour Of Ejigbo by Olyboy16(m): 6:47pm On Jul 23, 2014
dguyindcorner:

haba, won fi shey e ni!!!

abi o! This firefire guy has just been shouting debt debt since morning! Shey you know how much debt oyinlola left to the APC government? Even when federal allocation is standard! What has he got to show for it!

2 Likes

Re: Osun Decides:Pictures Of Aregbesola Campaign Tour Of Ejigbo by dguyindcorner(m): 6:49pm On Jul 23, 2014
hazekctravels:
Na so we hear for ekiti.. dont worri, election is near..

Thank God you said Ekiti. Brother, this is State of Osun. tongue
hazekctravels:
Na so we hear for ekiti.. dont worri, election is near..

Thank God you said Ekiti. Brother, this is State of Osun.
Re: Osun Decides:Pictures Of Aregbesola Campaign Tour Of Ejigbo by anago18(m): 6:49pm On Jul 23, 2014
Firefire:

Omo Odua ni mi tokan tokan. cool

omo yiibo ara lo ma san pa e...oniro ofo omo irankiran.

3 Likes

Re: Osun Decides:Pictures Of Aregbesola Campaign Tour Of Ejigbo by Firefire(m): 6:49pm On Jul 23, 2014
dguyindcorner:

The best governor Osun State has ever produced. Abeg, it's Aregbesola or no other.

I agree with you absolutely.

One eyed man is a king in the village of the blind.

But not anymore.

At what cost is the few uncompleted projects he embarked upon?

What is the present Osun state DEBT LEVEL ?

Is their transparency and accountability in Osun for the last 4 years ? NO!

Aregbesola, time UP! PACK your LOADs & GOoooooooooooooooo!

Odaboooooooooooooo

2 Likes

Re: Osun Decides:Pictures Of Aregbesola Campaign Tour Of Ejigbo by Firefire(m): 6:50pm On Jul 23, 2014
anago18:

omo yiibo ara lo ma san pa mi...oniro ofo omo irankiran ni mi.

Eni da eru ni eru ntoooo

Arigi segi to segi ori ara re lo fi n gbe

2 Likes

Re: Osun Decides:Pictures Of Aregbesola Campaign Tour Of Ejigbo by Olyboy16(m): 6:51pm On Jul 23, 2014
You can imagine a sane man saying he will rebuild the MDS shops that were demolished to develop the railway station and generate a more eco-friendly area in all. People living in osogbo know what i mean.
Re: Osun Decides:Pictures Of Aregbesola Campaign Tour Of Ejigbo by Olyboy16(m): 6:53pm On Jul 23, 2014
anago18:

omo yiibo ara lo ma san pa e...oniro ofo omo irankiran.
Re: Osun Decides:Pictures Of Aregbesola Campaign Tour Of Ejigbo by Firefire(m): 6:53pm On Jul 23, 2014
Olyboy16:
abi o! This firefire guy has just been shouting debt debt since morning! Shey you know how much debt oyinlola left to the APC government? Even when federal allocation is standard! What has he got to show for it!

Ore, mi la ju eeeee shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin
Shine your eyes, shine am well well

2 Likes

Re: Osun Decides:Pictures Of Aregbesola Campaign Tour Of Ejigbo by dguyindcorner(m): 6:56pm On Jul 23, 2014
Firefire:

rented crowd.. poverty created by that guy is too much sad

poverty created?

That's what Jonathan your master is doing to the whole federation, especially to the southwest. Aregbesola has created more wealth than any other ex-PDP governors of the state.

Talk another thing jare.

7 Likes

Re: Osun Decides:Pictures Of Aregbesola Campaign Tour Of Ejigbo by dguyindcorner(m): 6:59pm On Jul 23, 2014
Firefire:

I agree with you absolutely.

One eyed man is a king in the village of the blind.

But not anymore.

At what cost is the few uncompleted projects he embarked upon?

What is the present Osun state DEBT LEVEL ?

Is their transparency and accountability in Osun for the last 4 years ? NO!

Aregbesola, time UP! PACK your LOADs & GOoooooooooooooooo!

Odaboooooooooooooo

Another baseless fact!
Where were you when the state was cleared off the debt story cooked up by the corrupt party PDP?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Arrives Strasbourg France (pics) / I Will Speak On Recovered Loot On May 29 – Buhari / Southern Nigerian Governors Call For Devolution Of Powers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.