Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,511 members, 7,808,866 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:19 PM

Osun Decides:Pictures Of Aregbesola Campaign Tour Of Ejigbo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Decides:Pictures Of Aregbesola Campaign Tour Of Ejigbo (21540 Views)

Seriake Dickson’s Campaign Tour In Yenagoa (photos) / Why APC Can’t Be Ashamed Of Aregbesola – Lai Mohammed / Osun Decides: Mammoth Crowd Welcome Omisore To Ede Community(picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Decides:Pictures Of Aregbesola Campaign Tour Of Ejigbo by seanet02: 5:43am On Jul 24, 2014
mightyfada: When Aregbesola came to Uniosun for the convocation he said that he doesn't need the vote of Uniosun that he will enter. He said he's not interested in our school cause it was built by the pdp administration. This man hates Uniosun. So it's better I vote for the party that built the school then.
You are a liar. Somebody that reduced your school fees by 50 percent is the same person that is not interested in UNIOSUN. Oloshi, opuro

1 Like

Re: Osun Decides:Pictures Of Aregbesola Campaign Tour Of Ejigbo by Olyboy16(m): 6:49am On Jul 24, 2014
Firefire:

What is the economic benefit to Osun citizens?

How does this add to their daily income ?

How does this put food on ordinary citizens' table?

this is a wicked projects!
Come if you dont know how the economy stream enters its river just shut the f*ck up!!
You are thinking and talking like your outdated pdp government! Even GEJ confessed to the fact that infrastructural development is the next thing Nigeria need after seeing the bliss in lagos and other APC states.
So at your age you want to tell me that you dont know that an aerodome in ido osun nt osogbo wil nt only improve osun's access to direct international and national commodities in large scale and cheap costs but also provide a means of foreign investment which is the reason how the world's second richest economy got wia it is. and many more benefits to count! You pple have no sense of innovation at all.
Re: Osun Decides:Pictures Of Aregbesola Campaign Tour Of Ejigbo by Olyboy16(m): 7:07am On Jul 24, 2014
mightyfada: When Aregbesola came to Uniosun for the convocation he said that he doesn't need the vote of Uniosun that he will enter. He said he's not interested in our school cause it was built by the pdp administration. This man hates Uniosun. So it's better I vote for the party that built the school then.
Hey i was there too o! O ni ro oshi! Any man in his ryt senses can neva make dat statement nt to talk of aregbe! Big liar.
Currently, one of the most sophisticated and largest engineering complex and health sciences faculty are almost fuly completed in uniosun osogbo campus. Shey na d v.c provide the money?? Opuro jatijati
Re: Osun Decides:Pictures Of Aregbesola Campaign Tour Of Ejigbo by Firefire(m): 7:18am On Jul 24, 2014
Olyboy16:
Come if you dont know how the economy stream enters
You are thinking and talking like your outdated pdp government! Even GEJ confessed to the fact that infrastructural development is the next thing Nigeria need after seeing the bliss in lagos and other APC states.
So at your age you want to tell me that you dont know that an aerodome in ido osun nt osogbo wil nt only improve osun's access to direct international and national commodities in large scale and cheap costs but also provide a means of foreign investment which is the reason how the world's second richest economy got wia it is. and many more benefits to count! You pple have no sense of innovation at all.

I pity you. You are brainless. I see you don't know your right from left
Re: Osun Decides:Pictures Of Aregbesola Campaign Tour Of Ejigbo by Olyboy16(m): 7:31am On Jul 24, 2014
dharrey2012: You are missing out something here. There are so many pressing issues in osun than airport. Not every town in USA has an airport despite their stable economy. Have u ever bn to Ibadan airport bfr, how many planes fly in everyday? 3 or maybe less. That's "almighty ibadan". Wats percentage of osun ppl will benefit from dis? Wouldn't it av bn a better idea to use dis billions to buy lyk 300 inter-state buses wc will b affordable to all?
I stay in Osun, and I want any aregbe support to challenge me on a debate. I will only compare his reign wit Oyinlola's tenure. Just wit facts and figures. I want intellectuals
okay, since you say you av good intellects. On a scale of 10, assume osun's population as the given scale and tell me how much jobs the airport will provide to the population, also tell me how much jobs the buses wil provide.

The last time i went to a garage to get a bus to ife, there were plenty of buses available to my destination and many others within osun, the drivers were even arguin on who wuld get me as his passenger.

Also, in truth and fairness, estimate total foreign investment that could come in thru dat airport to osun. You should consider the fact that osun has more stable electricity than your "almighty ibadan" with which u were making comparison.

Also, try to count the number of busines tycoons from neighbouring towns, cities and states that wil come and invest in diverse areas in osun because of this airport?

Also consider long term benefits..the airport or 300buses??

1 Like

Re: Osun Decides:Pictures Of Aregbesola Campaign Tour Of Ejigbo by Olyboy16(m): 7:36am On Jul 24, 2014
Firefire:

I pity you. You are brainless. I see you don't know your right from left
For God's sake i expect you to be mature on arguments likd this as i assumed to you some maturity!!
You'r nothing but a pdp thug! You have no counter to my post so you sought to rogue words!! I'm not suprised!!!

And dont ever edit my post again when quoting me..Ever!! I believe this good forum has moderators
Re: Osun Decides:Pictures Of Aregbesola Campaign Tour Of Ejigbo by Firefire(m): 7:42am On Jul 24, 2014
Olyboy16:
For God's sake i expect you to be mature on arguments likd this as i assumed to you some maturity!!
You'r nothing but a pdp thug! You have no counter to my post so you sought to rogue words!! I'm not suprised!!!

And dont ever edit my post again when quoting me..Ever!! I believe this good forum has moderators

Kpele oooooo arakurin.grin
Re: Osun Decides:Pictures Of Aregbesola Campaign Tour Of Ejigbo by dguyindcorner(m): 8:05am On Jul 24, 2014

who be this?

Are you sure you are in Uniosun? Because you sound like a junior secondary student seriously.

After Ogbeni reduced your school fees from an average of #250 000 to #75000. I'm not surprised you claimed to come from Uniosun. (Ingrate)

Build ups to the August 9, 2014
governorship poll in Osun State
took a new turn on Tuesday,
when the All Progressives
Congress (APC) in the state
alleged that students of Osun
State University (UNIOSUN),
Ejigbo campus, were selling
their voter cards to the Peoples
Democratic Party (PDP) agents
for N10,000 each.
Describing the development “as
a shame and tragedy if it
actually happened,” the APC
lamented that “it speaks
volumes on the quality of mind
of those involved.”
In a press statement signed by
the party’s director of publicity,
research and strategy in Osun
State, Kunle Oyatomi, the APC
implored “other students in that
campus, or any other campus of
the university, not to sell their
birthright to criminals who did
next to nothing to help them
pay their education bills but
actually increased school fees
when they were in government.”
The statement reads in part,
“Osun State University students
should be grateful to God in the
first place that he brought Mr
Rauf Aregbesola not only to
reduce their school fees from an
average of N200,000 to N75,000
but also to increase their
bursary from N3,000 to N10,000
for others, and from N10,000 to
N100,000 for law and medical
students.”
Reacting to the development,
the governorship candidate of
the PDP, Senator Iyiola Omisore,
who spoke through his director
of media and strategy, Prince
Diran Odeyemi, said “APC as a
party is just accusing the PDP of
the exact plot or plan they are
intending or already carrying
out.”
If they have such information,
they should report quickly to
the police or the authorities of
the Independent National
Electoral Commission (INEC) for
necessary action,” he remarked,
adding that the allegation was
unfounded and laughable.
However, the APC contended
that “anybody who sells his
voter card commits a crime
against himself because the PDP
has vowed to reverse everything
Aregbesola has done in the state
which means the university fees
will revert to N200,000 if not
more, that is totally beyond the
capacity of parents in Osun to
pay, while bursary will come
down to N3,000 again.”
It further called the authorities
of UNIOSUN to intervene and
make the students understand
that by selling their voter cards,
they were committing
“academic suicide.”

http://www.tribune.com.ng/news/news-headlines/item/4710-osun-2014-uniosun-students-are-selling-voter-cards-to-pdp-at-n10-000-apc-osun-deputy-gov-s-brother-others-dump-apc-for-pdp/4710-osun-2014-uniosun-students-are-selling-voter-cards-to-pdp-at-n10-000-apc-osun-deputy-gov-s-brother-others-dump-apc-for-pdp
Re: Osun Decides:Pictures Of Aregbesola Campaign Tour Of Ejigbo by dguyindcorner(m): 8:08am On Jul 24, 2014
otalenu: Hehehehe, Ogbeni Rauf, don't be fooled o. always remember your compatriot's scenario who had *3 of that crowd and still finds it hard to believe on how he lost out gallantly.

Can't wait for D-Day!

He lost gallantly through rigging!

no need to wonder.
Re: Osun Decides:Pictures Of Aregbesola Campaign Tour Of Ejigbo by anonimi: 8:08am On Jul 24, 2014
Justbright:
u are d only one dat has really based ur argument on fact so far...am not a politician or a sympathizer to eith apc or pdp bt d fact is that pdp regime in south west was bad bt most of us tot wt acn/apc it wl be better bt we were wrong....WRONG in d sense dat apc has acess to more moni to pdp regime....for example, I live in ogun state, and I can tell u authoritatively dat wen ogd was in power, truout his say ogun state allocation was just a bit over 2billion naira.....not up to 1yr dat amosun came in , their was an exponential upward review of allocation and as at now ogun state is collecting over 5billion naira...

And wen we measure d rate of development experienced durin both regimes in correlation with d amount accrued to each gov in dose yrs under review u will agree wt me dat d apc/acn regime has performed very woefully. shocked

Less I forget , ogun Igr is now over 4.5billion naira monthly meaning dat d sum total of revenue entrying d coffers of ogun state gov is above 10billion monthly yet all we have is a debt profile dats scary, inflated contracts...can u imagine a gov coming out to say he conducted a[b] pedestrian bridge (at sokori, if u are conversant wt abk) at d cost of 260million?[/b]...dats d first time I will see a pedestian bridge wt doors and AC-yes Air conditioner. .....

Daniel regime was bad bt he did one tin dat was unprecedented in d history of ogun state, employment of over 17000 workers into d ogun state civil service.......dat itself is a direct impact on d lives of pple of ogun but acn/apc in ogun is downsizing instead of employ pple shocked.....now wen dey see dat pple are bent of voting dem out, dey were asking pple dey av sacked 3yrs ago to bring back their appointment letter for absorption back into d civil service. .am hapi dat our democracy is growing and consequently [size=14pt]pple are wiser, pple av started asking questions about cost of project and governance[/size], and if any gov is found wanting, pple will ambush soch gov at d polls....May God deliver dis nation

Thanks and I hope you don't mind if I highlight some of your key points so our people understand why we are REJECTING the Amunisin (Enslavement) People's Congress, APC in the South west today.
We the youths need to URGENTLY share with our folks and friends how BAD the Jeun s'Oke Jeun s'Apo (increase revenue to steal more) policy of the supporter of APC party is making all of us poor and our children illiterate for the benefit of the very few ACN/APC politicians and their PROPAGANDA Aides & Assistants

Let them re-tool as advised by Femi Falana and serve the people otherwise NOTHING for them.

1 Like

Re: Osun Decides:Pictures Of Aregbesola Campaign Tour Of Ejigbo by dguyindcorner(m): 8:12am On Jul 24, 2014
Olyboy16:
okay, since you say you av good intellects. On a scale of 10, assume osun's population as the given scale and tell me how much jobs the airport will provide to the population, also tell me how much jobs the buses wil provide.

The last time i went to a garage to get a bus to ife, there were plenty of buses available to my destination and many others within osun, the drivers were even arguin on who wuld get me as his passenger.

Also, in truth and fairness, estimate total foreign investment that could come in thru dat airport to osun. You should consider the fact that osun has more stable electricity than your "almighty ibadan" with which u were making comparison.

Also, try to count the number of busines tycoons from neighbouring towns, cities and states that wil come and invest in diverse areas in osun because of this airport?

you killed it man!
Re: Osun Decides:Pictures Of Aregbesola Campaign Tour Of Ejigbo by anonimi: 8:15am On Jul 24, 2014
dguyindcorner:

no need to wonder.

I thought ACN/APC are the masters of rigging like what happened in the Badagry LGA elections:

This is a mobile phone video of the [size=14pt]announcement of PDP as winners of the Badagry Central Local Government Elections with over 7000 votes[/size]. LASIEC Chairman, Justice Adeyinka later announced a different result. The lady speaking in the video is the LASIEC Returning Officer for Badagry Central on Saturday 22nd October, 2011.

[url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2W9iuKYbFc][/url]

Did they not also rig out Koro's son who won in Thief'nubu's Ikoyi/Obalende LCDA

Tribunal Declares Obanikoro’s Son Local Government Election Winner In Lagos-PM News, Lagos

The Lagos State Local Government Election Tribunal sitting in Ikeja has declared Babajide Obanikoro, son of Nigeria’s High Commissioner to Ghana, Mr Musiliu Obanikoro, as the winner of the Ikoyi Obalende Local Council Development Area election conducted in October last year.

e Lagos State Local Government Election Tribunal sitting in Ikeja has declared Babajide Obanikoro, son of Nigeria’s High Commissioner to Ghana, Mr Musiliu Obanikoro, as the winner of the Ikoyi Obalende Local Council Development Area election conducted in October last year.

Babajide Obanikoro had challenged the result of the council polls declared in favour of Adewala Adeniji of Action Congress of Nigeria (ACN) by LASIEC, claiming that the result was manipulated against him.

In its judgment today, the five-man Tribunal headed by retired Justice Dolapo Akinsanya, held that from evidence before it, Babajide Obanikoro of the Peoples’s Democratic Party (PDP) won the election by 6,780 votes as against 6,248 polled by ACN.

More from: http://saharareporters.com/2012/10/04/tribunal-declares-obanikoro%E2%80%99s-son-local-government-election-winner-lagos-pm-news-lagos

We REFUSE to continue being DECEIVED by the useless PROPAGANDA machine of the supporter of APC people angry

2 Likes

Re: Osun Decides:Pictures Of Aregbesola Campaign Tour Of Ejigbo by anonimi: 8:18am On Jul 24, 2014
Olyboy16:

Oga where is the airport abi na aerodrome una dey call am now?
Did Aregberascal's Commissioner not say it will be ready this year

2 Likes

Re: Osun Decides:Pictures Of Aregbesola Campaign Tour Of Ejigbo by BUSHHUNTER: 8:25am On Jul 24, 2014
obayaya:

Fayemi had more crowd grin

Don't forget that in a hurry cool

Sharrap thre foOOOOL u will stay in Leastern part nd be typing rubbish here everybody in Ekiti knew very well dat even b4 d election Fayose has upperhand nd majority of d citizens are at his back so shuuuuut up thre Anofia
Re: Osun Decides:Pictures Of Aregbesola Campaign Tour Of Ejigbo by otalenu(m): 8:33am On Jul 24, 2014
dguyindcorner:

no need to wonder.

Smh4ya

1 Like

Re: Osun Decides:Pictures Of Aregbesola Campaign Tour Of Ejigbo by obayaya(m): 8:37am On Jul 24, 2014
BUSHHUNTER:

Sharrap thre foOOOOL u will stay in Leastern part nd be typing rubbish here everybody in Ekiti knew very well dat even b4 d election Fayose has upperhand nd majority of d citizens are at his back so shuuuuut up thre Anofia

What exactly is your point?

Have you had breakfast sir?

3 Likes

Re: Osun Decides:Pictures Of Aregbesola Campaign Tour Of Ejigbo by folu4real(f): 10:31am On Jul 24, 2014
We still count the following sins against your government and therefore we shall sack you from office:

Many sins of Aregbesola:

Aregbesola building airport when the nearest airport in Ibadan is just 45 minutes to Osogbo is that not waste of public fund ?

Aregbe changing the name of the state from Osun State to whatever, is that not waste of tax payers money ?

Aregbe, merging school against the wish of the electorate is that not wickedness ?

Aregbesola not paying the workers as at when due and now doing a last minute rush-to-pay is that not insensitive?

Aregbesola denying the pensioners their monthly stepends is that not calous ?

Importing contractors from Lagos to do the few uncompleted projects he embarked upon, does it mean their is not competent hand in Osun?

Looking at the performance of Babatunde Raji Fashola 2nd Term in Lagos, I bet you Aregbesola will be worst-off.

Goodnight Aregbesola from Bola Ige House, Osogbo.

Oda boooo

why criticizing Aregbesola? You urself typing all this am sure u will be worst than him if u are governor. What of Omisore? is he not also worst. I detest Nigeria politics. Corrupt leaders have ruin this country. It is only God that can save us from the hands of our corruptible leaders and the so called boko haram. I pray for peace in our country.
Re: Osun Decides:Pictures Of Aregbesola Campaign Tour Of Ejigbo by Bigsteveg(m): 10:47am On Jul 24, 2014
NgeneUkwenu: Aregbesola! LOL. Whoever is contesting against him is wasting his Corn, Rice, Kerosene and Time grin grin

Y is Omisore using a FG plated number jeep?
Re: Osun Decides:Pictures Of Aregbesola Campaign Tour Of Ejigbo by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jul 24, 2014
Firefire:

We still count the following sins against your government and therefore we shall sack you from office:

Many sins of Aregbesola:

Aregbesola building airport when the nearest airport in Ibadan is just 45 minutes to Osogbo is that not waste of public fund ?

Aregbe changing the name of the state from Osun State to whatever, is that not waste of tax payers money ?

Aregbe, merging school against the wish of the electorate is that not wickedness ?

Aregbesola not paying the workers as at when due and now doing a last minute rush-to-pay is that not insensitive?

Importing contractors from Lagos to do the few uncompleted projects he embarked upon, does it mean their is not competent hand in Osun?

Looking at the performance of Babatunde Raji Fashola 2nd Term in Lagos, I bet you Aregbesola will be worst-off.

Oda boooo

Mr. Man u no get point @all, dat airport i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ Ibadan is own by Osun state abi? We don knw pple lyk u abi na Ekiti u be? Betta vote for him if PDP rule na suffer u dey........ Who help u guyz tell pple dat Osogbo is Osun capital through re-building d capital, sebi na PDP dey there b4....so Mr. Fire u need a lyf.
Re: Osun Decides:Pictures Of Aregbesola Campaign Tour Of Ejigbo by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jul 24, 2014
dguyindcorner:

who be this?

Are you sure you are in Uniosun? Because you sound like a junior secondary student seriously.

After Ogbeni reduced your school fees from an average of #250 000 to #75000. I'm not surprised you claimed to come from Uniosun. (Ingrate)

Build ups to the August 9, 2014
governorship poll in Osun State
took a new turn on Tuesday,
when the All Progressives
Congress (APC) in the state
alleged that students of Osun
State University (UNIOSUN),
Ejigbo campus, were selling
their voter cards to the Peoples
Democratic Party (PDP) agents
for N10,000 each.
Describing the development “as
a shame and tragedy if it
actually happened,” the APC
lamented that “it speaks
volumes on the quality of mind
of those involved.”
In a press statement signed by
the party’s director of publicity,
research and strategy in Osun
State, Kunle Oyatomi, the APC
implored “other students in that
campus, or any other campus of
the university, not to sell their
birthright to criminals who did
next to nothing to help them
pay their education bills but
actually increased school fees
when they were in government.”
The statement reads in part,
“Osun State University students
should be grateful to God in the
first place that he brought Mr
Rauf Aregbesola not only to
reduce their school fees from an
average of N200,000 to N75,000
but also to increase their
bursary from N3,000 to N10,000
for others, and from N10,000 to
N100,000 for law and medical
students.”
Reacting to the development,
the governorship candidate of
the PDP, Senator Iyiola Omisore,
who spoke through his director
of media and strategy, Prince
Diran Odeyemi, said “APC as a
party is just accusing the PDP of
the exact plot or plan they are
intending or already carrying
out.”
If they have such information,
they should report quickly to
the police or the authorities of
the Independent National
Electoral Commission (INEC) for
necessary action,” he remarked,
adding that the allegation was
unfounded and laughable.
However, the APC contended
that “anybody who sells his
voter card commits a crime
against himself because the PDP
has vowed to reverse everything
Aregbesola has done in the state
which means the university fees
will revert to N200,000 if not
more, that is totally beyond the
capacity of parents in Osun to
pay, while bursary will come
down to N3,000 again.”
It further called the authorities
of UNIOSUN to intervene and
make the students understand
that by selling their voter cards,
they were committing
“academic suicide.”

http://www.tribune.com.ng/news/news-headlines/item/4710-osun-2014-uniosun-students-are-selling-voter-cards-to-pdp-at-n10-000-apc-osun-deputy-gov-s-brother-others-dump-apc-for-pdp/4710-osun-2014-uniosun-students-are-selling-voter-cards-to-pdp-at-n10-000-apc-osun-deputy-gov-s-brother-others-dump-apc-for-pdp

Bloody lie... The school fees was not 250k it was 190k and he reduced it to 100k. That was the only and last thing he did when he entered in his first year. But he clearly said he wasn't interested in Uniosun on March 29th, 2014 on the 3rd convocation cause I was there live. Stop spreading fake rumours
Re: Osun Decides:Pictures Of Aregbesola Campaign Tour Of Ejigbo by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jul 24, 2014
Olyboy16:
Hey i was there too o! O ni ro oshi! Any man in his ryt senses can neva make dat statement nt to talk of aregbe! Big liar.
Currently, one of the most sophisticated and largest engineering complex and health sciences faculty are almost fuly completed in uniosun osogbo campus. Shey na d v.c provide the money?? Opuro jatijati

From which campus are you? Let's first start with that
Re: Osun Decides:Pictures Of Aregbesola Campaign Tour Of Ejigbo by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jul 24, 2014
seanet02: You are a liar. Somebody that reduced your school fees by 50 percent is the same person that is not interested in UNIOSUN. Oloshi, opuro
Are you a student of Uniosun, osogbo campus to be precise.
Re: Osun Decides:Pictures Of Aregbesola Campaign Tour Of Ejigbo by Olyboy16(m): 6:34pm On Jul 24, 2014
mightyfada:

From which campus are you? Let's first start with that
must everyone here knw wia i skul? This is a public førum 4 God's sake. Ask me anything else nd nt to disclose my info
Re: Osun Decides:Pictures Of Aregbesola Campaign Tour Of Ejigbo by snazzie: 9:21pm On Jul 24, 2014
Firefire:

Many sins of Aregbesola:

Oda boooo

Ur type breeds bad leaders!! Its a gud fyn u didnt c any fault in his developmental programs..it is a shame if sumone lik u hated such a man wvout any pnt or proves to his mismanagement even wen d development r obvious...is ibadan in osun state??au as Building an airport improvish d pple?? Rather wudnt it shift d much burden on d already totally depended govt in osun state?? Evry state is complainin of d shortfall of allocation to states yet u c no rison wv him..even d fg owes pensioners...pls gv me a developmental project he as failed nd I wud support ur argument..stop al ds stomach policy nd allow ur children liv a profitable society

1 Like

Re: Osun Decides:Pictures Of Aregbesola Campaign Tour Of Ejigbo by ksbusari(m): 11:30pm On Jul 24, 2014
This na game over bt u knw politicians nw, dem no go gree. Na fight to finish. Aregbe as already won. Insha Allah.
Re: Osun Decides:Pictures Of Aregbesola Campaign Tour Of Ejigbo by Ibraheem1905: 8:56pm On Jul 25, 2014
U people are really deaf... Didn't u ear that osun's allocation was reduced from 4.6 billion naira to 2.6 billion naira (almost half)... So how do u want him to do all he had been doing with 4.6 billion naira with 2.6 billion naira... Aregbesola is really trying ooo... He's done great works in the state. In fact, this is great... Aregbesola will win dis election. We shall meet on august 9
Re: Osun Decides:Pictures Of Aregbesola Campaign Tour Of Ejigbo by dharrey2012: 7:35am On Jul 26, 2014
Ibraheem1905: U people are really deaf... Didn't u ear that osun's allocation was reduced from 4.6 billion naira to 2.6 billion naira (almost half)... So how do u want him to do all he had been doing with 4.6 billion naira with 2.6 billion naira... Aregbesola is really trying ooo... He's done great works in the state. In fact, this is great... Aregbesola will win dis election. We shall meet on august 9
just one question for u, where is osun state local government monthly allocations? Wat project has ur lga done over d past 4years all coz he has diverted deir money. Stop lying to urself!
Re: Osun Decides:Pictures Of Aregbesola Campaign Tour Of Ejigbo by Sacrifice91(m): 1:56am On Aug 10, 2014
Firefire:

What is the economic benefit to Osun citizens?

How does this add to their daily income ?

How does this put food on ordinary citizens' table?

this is a wicked projects!

To you, it's nothing. Have you ever wondered the number of people that will work there?
Re: Osun Decides:Pictures Of Aregbesola Campaign Tour Of Ejigbo by Caseless: 12:58pm On Aug 10, 2014
Firefire:

Nne, have you been to Osun State before ?

If no, try and visit. If yes, be sincere with the truth. Aregbesola cannot Win Osun election.

Trust me. grin
loser, he won!
Re: Osun Decides:Pictures Of Aregbesola Campaign Tour Of Ejigbo by Caseless: 1:10pm On Aug 10, 2014
Firefire:

Many sins of Aregbesola:

Oda boooo
evn as some pdp e-gays believe that aragbe wil put omisore to d fall, u staunch asinines lied to urself on this thread.
U can now say aragbesola, gudmorning bola ige house.
Frm dis election, i can say some of u know nothing about politics , its calculation and jst rant.
Shame on you!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Arrives Strasbourg France (pics) / External Reserves Drop For First Time Since December / Southern Nigerian Governors Call For Devolution Of Powers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.