Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,573 members, 7,809,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:49 PM

Who Blinded Prof. Ambrose Ali And Ayo Ojewumi? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Blinded Prof. Ambrose Ali And Ayo Ojewumi? (2015 Views)

Hameed Ibrahim-Ali And His Entourage Visit Apapa Area Command (Photos) / Why Did Buhari Jail Lateef Jankande, Adekunle Ajasin And Ayo Ajewumi? / The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Blinded Prof. Ambrose Ali And Ayo Ojewumi? by oldenglish: 3:31pm On Jul 23, 2014
Just an honest and sincere question as I need to know who did it and why?

Thanks.
Re: Who Blinded Prof. Ambrose Ali And Ayo Ojewumi? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jul 23, 2014
none other than the man that 'jailed' them and prevented medical access to them even in jail.
The Ayatollah
Buhari
Re: Who Blinded Prof. Ambrose Ali And Ayo Ojewumi? by oldenglish: 3:41pm On Jul 23, 2014
careytommy: none other than the man that 'jailed' them and prevented medical access to them even in jail.
The Ayatollah
Buhari
who is the wicked one, why must the person deny them them of medical access, are they suffering from the same sickness? Where they kept in the same prison cell? What is their offense?

Are you sure something is not administered to their eyes that made them go blind.
Re: Who Blinded Prof. Ambrose Ali And Ayo Ojewumi? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:06pm On Jul 23, 2014
I hate people hiding under "known uncertainty." OP, just say you want to daint the image of Muhammadu Buhari.
Re: Who Blinded Prof. Ambrose Ali And Ayo Ojewumi? by tit(f): 5:09pm On Jul 23, 2014
That is easy question.
It is Boko Haram that did it.
Those guys are lucky he only remove their eyes that time.
He was in elementary school then.
Now he will remove their head from their body.
He needs more blood now.
Re: Who Blinded Prof. Ambrose Ali And Ayo Ojewumi? by oldenglish: 8:10pm On Jul 23, 2014
OrlandoOwoh: I hate people hiding under "known uncertainty." OP, just say you want to daint the image of Muhammadu Buhari.
Did I mention Buhari in my post? I asked a question and all I need is answer not posting what is not asked. So it's Buhari that blinded the two gentle men? Ok what was their offense?

1 Like

Re: Who Blinded Prof. Ambrose Ali And Ayo Ojewumi? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:14pm On Jul 23, 2014
oldenglish: Did I mention Buhari in my post? I asked a question and all I need is answer not posting what is not asked. So it's Buhari that blinded the two gentle men? Ok what was their offense?
. . . then why spam this section, creating a thread with a question which can be gotten from google?
Re: Who Blinded Prof. Ambrose Ali And Ayo Ojewumi? by vivalavida(m): 9:29pm On Jul 23, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
. . . then why spam this section, creating a thread with a question which can be gotten from google?

Lol. So u want this evil man whose nefarious activities can even be googled up to rule u again?
Re: Who Blinded Prof. Ambrose Ali And Ayo Ojewumi? by jamace(m): 6:32am On Jul 24, 2014
Hmm. Na wa o! shocked shocked
Re: Who Blinded Prof. Ambrose Ali And Ayo Ojewumi? by Omexonomy: 8:04am On Jul 24, 2014
oldenglish: Did I mention Buhari in my post? I asked a question and all I need is answer not posting what is not asked. So it's Buhari that blinded the two gentle men? Ok what was their offense?
Pro. Ambrose alli was accuse of using four months bendel state allocation for the building of bendenl state universities one in Ekpoma(BENSU) which was latter called AMBROSE ALL UNIVERSITY AAU. The other one was at a abraka which is now DELSU of today. To buhari it was a very serious corruption offence which led to their imprisonment and death.
Mynd44 Seun Mukin2 i am ordering to close this thread now.
Re: Who Blinded Prof. Ambrose Ali And Ayo Ojewumi? by Omexonomy: 8:06am On Jul 24, 2014
oldenglish: Just an honest and sincere question as I need to know who did it and why?

Thanks.
Pro. Ambrose alli was accuse of using four months bendel state allocation for the building of bendenl state universities one in Ekpoma(BENSU) which was latter called AMBROSE ALL UNIVERSITY AAU. The other one was at a abraka which is now DELSU of today. To buhari it was a very serious corruption offence which led to their imprisonment and death.
Mynd44 Seun Mukin2 i am ordering to close this thread now.
Re: Who Blinded Prof. Ambrose Ali And Ayo Ojewumi? by Omexonomy: 8:07am On Jul 24, 2014
OrlandoOwoh: I hate people hiding under "known uncertainty." OP, just say you want to daint the image of Muhammadu Buhari.
if you have nothing to contribute why not waka pass and for ur information Pro. Ambrose alli was accuse of using four months bendel state allocation for the building of bendenl state universities one in Ekpoma(BENSU) which was latter called AMBROSE ALL UNIVERSITY AAU. The other one was at a abraka which is now DELSU of today. To buhari it was a very serious corruption offence which led to their imprisonment and death.
JUST FOUR MONTHS FED ALLOCATION
Re: Who Blinded Prof. Ambrose Ali And Ayo Ojewumi? by oldenglish: 12:17pm On Jul 24, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
You are a disgrace to your country for putting up this post in quote.
Re: Who Blinded Prof. Ambrose Ali And Ayo Ojewumi? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 12:33pm On Jul 24, 2014
oldenglish: You are a disgrace to your country for putting up this post in quote.

(1) (Reply)

Why Jonathan’ll Win Second Term Alhaji Asari Dokubo / 2015: The Man - Muhammadu Buhari / A Trip To The Ikorodu INEC Office (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.