Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,509 members, 7,801,345 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:04 PM

Ohaneze Youths Fault Call For Dissolution Of Nigeria By Arewa Youths - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohaneze Youths Fault Call For Dissolution Of Nigeria By Arewa Youths (3066 Views)

Fish Out Those Behind Plot To Kill Ekweremadu, Ohaneze Youths Tell IGP / Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF / We’re Ready For Dissolution Of Nigeria, Says Oodua Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ohaneze Youths Fault Call For Dissolution Of Nigeria By Arewa Youths by OneNaira6: 5:18am On Jul 24, 2014
quid:
Igbophobia goes hand in hand with low IQ

Saying he got a low IQ is an insult to people with low IQ. I don't even think Orlando Owoh has any IQ at all. He's empty up there. Even animals, worms included, have higher IQ than that guy. When you say low IQ you have to be specific...are you comparing him to humans or are you comparing him to a rock? If it's humans then my guy you just insulted every human being on this planet with low IQ.

1 Like

Re: Ohaneze Youths Fault Call For Dissolution Of Nigeria By Arewa Youths by Nobody: 5:34am On Jul 24, 2014
OneNaira6:

Saying he got a low IQ is an insult to people with low IQ. I don't even think Orlando Owoh has any IQ at all. He's empty up there. Even animals, worms included, have higher IQ than that guy. When you say low IQ you have to be specific...are you comparing him to humans or are you comparing him to a rock? If it's humans then my guy you just insulted every human being on this planet with low IQ.
agreed.
so igbophobia goes hand in hand with severe brain damage
Re: Ohaneze Youths Fault Call For Dissolution Of Nigeria By Arewa Youths by Ikwerreboy(m): 4:42pm On Jul 24, 2014
MeAboki: Choi, Igbos really fall my hand, starting what they cannot finish.
Upon all that chest beating and posturing; one small threat from the north, see quick capitulation.
That is why it is not good to push ppl to the wall - especially when you are empty and just full of hot air
Now that we confirmed they need One Nigeria more than anyone else; they no longer have cause to insult or abuse anyone as lazy or parasite; in fact they should learn to be humble and good tenants or else face eviction from Nigeria by their landlords and masters in the North and West. grin

Lol yes oh...but note d south south(niger delta) dnt want dem also. is just dat we have not yet bring dat into consideration and d igbos are respecting der self because we are der onli hope...Wen we ready 4 Igbo pple no be person go tell dem..we go do dem times 10000... of watin ikwerre pple do dem after d biafran war nd presently nw. Thank Gov of rivers state(Ikwerre man) rotimi amaechi has told dem dat we are not biafrans..
Re: Ohaneze Youths Fault Call For Dissolution Of Nigeria By Arewa Youths by tonytony208(m): 10:11pm On Jul 24, 2014
OneNaira6:

Yes dirty inside to tribalistic fools. Everybody else I'm nice to their @ss. Why pretend being nice to tribalistic fools, especially ones I don't like and especially to a tribe that are well known to run their mouth oozing of tribalistic, insultive comments? I dish what you give. I don't know about anybody else but I don't pretend. If I don't like you, I'll make it obvious as h3ll.

so what do you gain from all that? Does it make your life better, earn you more pay, make your spouse or kids love you more?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Open MEMO To Ijaws: How Soon We Forget The Kaima Declaration / Goodluck Jonathan Cannot Win In 2015---Asari Dokubo / Danger! 2 Bridges On Owerri/onitsha Road Have Collapsed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.