Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,887 members, 7,802,860 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:37 PM

Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna (46734 Views)

I'm The Target Of Buhari’s Administration - Fayose / Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaria, Kaduna State (Graphic Photos) / 1985 Newspaper Story Created After Buhari Was Toppled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by rudro00: 3:19am On Jul 25, 2014
Nigerian blog, Www.lalmoon.com post a blog and be an author.
Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by bnovative(m): 10:48am On Jul 25, 2014
honprof1: What about the muslims who were invited to converge for samon in Bornu ,about a 100 of them were brutaly fired and mnurdered along side With their children ?
Is this not pointed on d christain if muslims think in same dimenson as urs !

And only you heard the news? keep deluding yourself.
Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by JEITO: 3:58pm On Jul 25, 2014
ikwubaba:

GEJ was relatively unknown until he became VP. Suddenly we cannot find anybody better tha him. Lazy minds
nobody said he is the best. But of all the frontliners, tell me who is better?

If u know any, bring him on. We will support change onlu when it is for the betterment of our Nation.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

‘Collapse Your Structure, Join Me To Save Lagos’, Rhodes-Vivour Tells PDP / Femi Fani-Kayode On Sylvanus Adiewere Nsofor, Nigerian Ambassador To USA / Olu Falae Regains Freedom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.