Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,792 members, 7,798,671 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:13 AM

Help! They Are Exploiting Me - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help! They Are Exploiting Me (624 Views)

61% Of Customers Say That Their Banks Are Exploiting Them. / Exploiting E-commerce(good Idea/bad Idea) / Exploiting E-commerce(good Idea/bad Idea) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help! They Are Exploiting Me by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jul 23, 2014
I do know if this is the right section to place this complains. Port Harcourt Electricity Distribution Company are exploiting me.
First, they said my bills are on the high side because I do not have electric meter.
After paying , they've not supplied the meter and yet the bills are high.
Complained to them via mails but no response. All they say to me is "very soon the meter will arrive"

Are you facing similar challenge...share your experience.

(1) (Reply)

Dangote And Blackstone To Invest N825bn In Power / Step Out Of Your Comfort Zone And Into Success / Preparing A Business Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.