Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,385 members, 7,808,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:56 AM

Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others (109359 Views)

Is This The End Of MTN SME Data Share Subscription Business? / MTN SME Data Testimony Thread... / How To Share Mb On Mtn Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by luluosas(m): 8:43am On Jul 24, 2014
mrvocalprowess: So y have u pple been lying dat d validity is 4 a month wen it sometimes isnt? Octavo , chikebrain , is dis true?
No, we weren't lying. It was just that people that got to know about this earlier couldn't speak out.We are sorry please. Thank you.
Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by luluosas(m): 8:44am On Jul 24, 2014
Here http://www.mtnbusiness.com.ng/sme/datashare

Thanks to @Opeyemmmy as I was able to get to the link from the link he provided.
diarisgod: Alright. I really commend your understanding.
Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by luluosas(m): 9:02am On Jul 24, 2014
Davidbanky: Please my mtn night plan is about to finish and I will like to add to it, can I buy this bundle and add to the mb and do u sell ? Please state the prices if u do .. Thanks
Well, Night plan is a different plan which will not be updated should you buy this SME data share. So I advice that you exhaust your night plan before buying this plan.
Yes, I sell and below is my price list. Thank you.

1. 250MB at N400
2. 500MB at N700
3. 750MB at N1,100
4. 1GB at N1,400
5. 1.5GB at N2,000
6. 2GB at N2,700
7. 3GB at N4,000
8. 5GB at N6,800
9. 8GB at N10,000
10. 10GB at N12,000

1 Like

Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by yinkanig: 9:06am On Jul 24, 2014
Need information on etisalat easy share I want to be selling to please
Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by luluosas(m): 9:21am On Jul 24, 2014
VocalWalls:

Nwanne, I'm just pretending that I don't know what's up.

@OP, thanks for coming out clean.

Best thing to do is get 5 persons with 2 k each, subscribe and share the data at once.

I once fell for the Glo plan, octavo never came out clean, I didn't bother asking him anything about it, all I did was move on!
That is correct but not everybody may have N2,000 at a time to purchase with. Thank you.
Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by luluosas(m): 9:22am On Jul 24, 2014
yinkanig: Need information on etisalat easy share I want to be selling to please
They said there's nothing like that with them now.
Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by Dbestmax(m): 9:39am On Jul 24, 2014
#LULUOSAS...am nt 2 b Arrested o...bt I luv u bro...9ce work I admire ur sincerity and patience..Pls gv me d prizes for d oda Data sizes ...I think I luv ds biz

2 Likes

Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by luluosas(m): 9:49am On Jul 24, 2014
opeyemmmy:

Thanks.

If I buy 1gb data on a particular day and the data plan of the 'primary owner' expires before my due validity date, how can/will you determine my actual usage?

Say for instance, I buy 1gb on 11/07/2014, a week after you (the primary subscriber) buys the data plan. Midway through my usage (say 3rd week, and after using 600mb), I receive a message that my data plan has expired... how will you determine my exact usage? Will you base your decision on what I tell you to be my exact usage or you have a way you determine it?

The premise of my argument has to do with presumed honesty (if there's ever any) of both parties.

Pardon me if I appear overly critical... it's due to what my friend experienced in the time past.
On this MTN Data Share, you are the one at the control of the data volume because it is credited to your Sim card, which your vendor have no access. The only thing that is not under your control is the validity period, which is tied to the whole sum purchased by your vendor from MTN.
So dialling *461*7# give you the information regarding the remaining volume of your plan and the expiring date, which then enables you to do what is necessary with the plan before expiring.
Therefore, if you exhaust your allocated data volume before the expiration of the parent plan, fine and good but, should you have data volumes left on your account before the expiration of the parent data bundle, you will lose the remaining data. I hope I have answered your question.
Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by luluosas(m): 9:53am On Jul 24, 2014
Dbestmax: #LULUOSAS...am nt 2 b Arrested o...bt I luv u bro...9ce work I admire ur sincerity and patience..Pls gv me d prizes for d oda Data sizes ...I think I luv ds biz
FROM MTN STABLES http://www.mtnbusiness.com.ng/sme/datashare

10GB N10,000
20GB N18,000
50GB N40,500
75GB N52,500
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by luluosas(m): 9:55am On Jul 24, 2014
aieromon: Thanks for the information.

This is the reason why I prefer a shared plan where I can access data consumed as well as validity date. I haven't had any issues with enterPRO and I hope he keeps up the good job.
Exactly what I am talking about here.
Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by luluosas(m): 9:57am On Jul 24, 2014
chillykelly86:

Good write up luluosas.
Summary, people:- Buy your SME Data Share from a trusted, fast-selling company.
PowerHQ has got your back.

www.powerhq.com.ng/DATA

In my case, I don't want people to trust me, but to believe me in what I do. Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by Dbestmax(m): 10:09am On Jul 24, 2014
luluosas:
FROM MTN STABLES http://www.mtnbusiness.com.ng/sme/datashare

10GB N10,000
20GB N18,000
50GB N40,500
75GB N52,500
Thank you.
Thnx man...
Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by luluosas(m): 10:17am On Jul 24, 2014
Dbestmax:
Thnx man...
You are welcome.
Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by ByfireByfire: 10:32am On Jul 24, 2014
luluosas: Update On MTN SME Data Share Service:

Hello fellow Nairalanders,
A lot of people today are into reselling MTN SME Data Share bundles business including my humble self, which is a sort of succor to Android, Windows, iOS and USB Modem Internet subscription users, as you now get more data volume for less as compared to what MTN is offering on their HSI platform. A welcome development I must tell you.

However, I would like to point out two things you may not be aware on this MTN SME Data Share bundles, especially as you usually bought this data bundles from initial subscribers of this product. I am not trying to ask you to patronize me but it is a good thing you should know about this.

1. The data bundle you subscribed from someone DOES NOT carry a 30 days validity as we earlier made you to believed.
The life cycle of the bit-by-bit shared/sold data volume is tied to the 30 days validity available on the total given data volume by MTN. Let's say I bought my data bundle from MTN on the 13th of July, 2014, and you in turn bought some from me today 23rd July, 2014, your validity will be till 13th August, 2014, as against 23rd, August, 2014. With this scenario, the data sold out in bits by subscribers do not enjoy a separate validity period outside the parent data bundle from where you got your share.
Therefore, should you desire to use any reseller here, please ask them the day they purchase their data so that you wouldn't fall a victim of expecting your plan to expire in 30 days' time, but only be disconnected or your airtime wipe out in 2 days as the validity period of your reseller expires. Every genuine businessman and GOD fearing fellow should be able to tell you this truth. I hope you understand.
To check your data balance dial *461*7# or text Sharebalance to 131.

2. You can't make multiple subscription on the same MTN line from different resellers when you still have some data volume in your account from your previous subscription.
For those of you that may be thinking of extending your validity period by buying multiple data bundles on your line, please take note that any amount of data you purchased does not have any separate life cycle outside its mother's life cycle, which automatically rule out your attempts of extending the lifespan of your data bundles. If you are making a multiple purchases from the same person on the same line, your validity period will be tied to the same date of the parent validity, and you can only have your validity period extended if your provider have bought a new data plan from MTN.
But to make another subscription from a different reseller is NOT POSSIBLE when you still have left-over data volume in your account. To change your current reseller probably due to price differences, you just have to exhaust your old data plan before doing so. I hope you got it clear.

The scenario above was discovered as both a reseller and a subscriber, and therefore speaking to you from a practical point of view.

Just a reminder:
Before you buy your next subscription from any reseller, please ask them the date they purchased their current plan. It is very very important.
Also bear it in mind that the data volumes you buy from any reseller DOES NOT have any 30 days validity period. Its validity is between 1 to 30 days, depending on the date your reseller purchased his data bundles from MTN.

Thank you for reading.
Is Luluosas the most honest fella on Nairaland? Maybe we should create a thread where we all vote the most honest on Nairaland.Luluosas is a goodchap.

1 Like

Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by ByfireByfire: 10:36am On Jul 24, 2014
luluosas: Update On MTN SME Data Share Service:

Hello fellow Nairalanders,
A lot of people today are into reselling MTN SME Data Share bundles business including my humble self, which is a sort of succor to Android, Windows, iOS and USB Modem Internet subscription users, as you now get more data volume for less as compared to what MTN is offering on their HSI platform. A welcome development I must tell you.

However, I would like to point out two things you may not be aware on this MTN SME Data Share bundles, especially as you usually bought this data bundles from initial subscribers of this product. I am not trying to ask you to patronize me but it is a good thing you should know about this.

1. The data bundle you subscribed from someone DOES NOT carry a 30 days validity as we earlier made you to believed.
The life cycle of the bit-by-bit shared/sold data volume is tied to the 30 days validity available on the total given data volume by MTN. Let's say I bought my data bundle from MTN on the 13th of July, 2014, and you in turn bought some from me today 23rd July, 2014, your validity will be till 13th August, 2014, as against 23rd, August, 2014. With this scenario, the data sold out in bits by subscribers do not enjoy a separate validity period outside the parent data bundle from where you got your share.
Therefore, should you desire to use any reseller here, please ask them the day they purchase their data so that you wouldn't fall a victim of expecting your plan to expire in 30 days' time, but only be disconnected or your airtime wipe out in 2 days as the validity period of your reseller expires. Every genuine businessman and GOD fearing fellow should be able to tell you this truth. I hope you understand.
To check your data balance dial *461*7# or text Sharebalance to 131.

2. You can't make multiple subscription on the same MTN line from different resellers when you still have some data volume in your account from your previous subscription.
For those of you that may be thinking of extending your validity period by buying multiple data bundles on your line, please take note that any amount of data you purchased does not have any separate life cycle outside its mother's life cycle, which automatically rule out your attempts of extending the lifespan of your data bundles. If you are making a multiple purchases from the same person on the same line, your validity period will be tied to the same date of the parent validity, and you can only have your validity period extended if your provider have bought a new data plan from MTN.
But to make another subscription from a different reseller is NOT POSSIBLE when you still have left-over data volume in your account. To change your current reseller probably due to price differences, you just have to exhaust your old data plan before doing so. I hope you got it clear.

The scenario above was discovered as both a reseller and a subscriber, and therefore speaking to you from a practical point of view.

Just a reminder:
Before you buy your next subscription from any reseller, please ask them the date they purchased their current plan. It is very very important.
Also bear it in mind that the data volumes you buy from any reseller DOES NOT have any 30 days validity period. Its validity is between 1 to 30 days, depending on the date your reseller purchased his data bundles from MTN.

Thank you for reading.
Is Luluosas the most honest fella on Nairaland? Maybe we should create a thread where we all vote the most honest on Nairaland.Luluosas is a goodchap.

1 Like

Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by luluosas(m): 10:38am On Jul 24, 2014
ByfireByfire:
Really?
GOD bless you ooooooooooo my brother.

1 Like

Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by aieromon(m): 11:29am On Jul 24, 2014
luluosas:
The bolded is never possible on this MTN SME data platform because MTN had already programmed the data to be transferred at a time to 250MB, 500MB, 750MB and 1GB data volumes. So what EnterPRO did for you was to transfer 50MB from his personal subscription to compensate you. Thank you.

Sorry,meant to type 500mb. It was sent in multiples of 250mb
Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by diarisgod(m): 11:38am On Jul 24, 2014
luluosas: Here http://www.mtnbusiness.com.ng/sme/datashare

Thanks to @Opeyemmmy as I was able to get to the link from the link he provided.
I am now convinced beyond any reasonable doubt. Sorry for ignorantly doubting your information earlier.
Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by Ay92(m): 11:40am On Jul 24, 2014
the more I read about this things,the less I understand. @op I want to buy the data of #400, can you give me your number in order to transfer the money?

1 Like

Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by guente02(m): 12:05pm On Jul 24, 2014
Ay92: the more I read about this things,the less I understand. @op I want to buy the data of #400, can you give me your number in order to transfer the money?
Start from Page 0
Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by luluosas(m): 12:19pm On Jul 24, 2014
aieromon:

Sorry,meant to type 500mb. It was sent in multiples of 250mb
Alright.
Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by luluosas(m): 12:22pm On Jul 24, 2014
diarisgod: I am now convinced beyond any reasonable doubt. Sorry for ignorantly doubting your information earlier.
No problems. It is better to initially doubt without any cogent reason than to fall a victim to fraudsters parading themselves as genuine.

3 Likes

Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by luluosas(m): 12:25pm On Jul 24, 2014
Ay92: the more I read about this things,the less I understand. @op I want to buy the data of #400, can you give me your number in order to transfer the money?
For now, you can only do so through my GT Bank account. I am sorry for the inconveniences you may face please.

Here is the bank details.
Name: Lugard Ekhator
Account Number: 0129624568
Bank: GTBank
When done, please text me the MTN number to be credited on 08144845524. Thank you.
Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by luluosas(m): 12:36pm On Jul 24, 2014
Here are my price list and payment option. Thank you.

1. 250MB at N400
2. 500MB at N700
3. 750MB at N1,100
4. 1GB at N1,400
5. 1.5GB at N2,000
6. 2GB at N2,700
7. 3GB at N4,000
8. 5GB at N6,800
9. 8GB at N10,000
10. 10GB at N12,000

All data bundles validity is between 1 to 30 days, depending on the date your vendor purchases his data bundles from MTN and you can make multiple subscription at your convenience from the same vendor.

These subscription plans work on your Android phones and tablets, iPhones, iPads, Windows phones and tablets, Java phones, and USB Modems for your laptops and desktop computers, with the exception of Blackberry devices.

NOTE:
Any subscription above 1GB data volume is done through multiple transfer, as 1GB is the MAXIMUM amount of data volume that can be transferred at a time.

SUBSCRIPTION METHOD
For now only bank deposit/payments is accepted. (I am very sorry for the inconveniences you may have to face by visiting a bank for payments).

BANK DETAILS
Name: Lugard Ekhator
Account Number: 0129624568
Bank: GTBank

Get across through SMS or call for any question and inquiries on 08144845524. Thank you again.
Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by Superstar007(m): 1:31pm On Jul 24, 2014
Cool stuff. Mtn dey try sha. . I think am interested in the bizness but capital embarassed
Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jul 24, 2014
Good stuff guys. I think is better to be open and honest in this situation.
Does any one deal with GLO,etisalat....et al. please give us the full price lists and the full details add luluosas did. Thank you.
Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by chenu(m): 1:47pm On Jul 24, 2014
marcjoe: For ppl that want to know more about the service check...

http://www.mtnbusiness.com.ng/sme/datashare

And

http://www.mtnbusiness.com.ng/sme/datashare/faqs
thanks
Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by 9jahubcom(m): 1:53pm On Jul 24, 2014
kk

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

How To Hard Format Any Type Of Android Phone ,tecno Infinix Etc / Download Mymtn App And Get 500MB Free Data / Airtel APN On Universal Modem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.