Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,729 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:02 PM

Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others - Phones (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others (109367 Views)

Is This The End Of MTN SME Data Share Subscription Business? / MTN SME Data Testimony Thread... / How To Share Mb On Mtn Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by luluosas(m): 7:05am On Jul 31, 2014
sakalisis:

the expiry date when we dial *461*7# , is it the right expiry date or still the selller expiry date, please answer and stop confusing us
That is the expiry date of the plan you purchased from a reseller which is the same thing for both of you.
If your reseller buy a new plan, this date will change on his own side living you out with the old date. However if you then purchase another plan from his new subscription, your expiry date will be renewed to reflect the new date of your reseller's new subscription expiry date.
Remember, you CANNOT change your reseller when you still have left over data from another reseller. You have to exhaust the data first before switching a reseller. Thank you.
Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by luluosas(m): 7:16am On Jul 31, 2014
ThundrCork: OP are your both parents Nigerians or are you mixed? Did you grow up in Nigeria? I must say your Honesty is INCREDIBLE!

Meanwhile, here is my suggestion for those that would like to genuinly provide 30 days validity to their MTN data subscribers. unfortunately it will cost a lot:

You would need to buy 30 mtn sim cards

Label each sim card and assign it to a certain day in a month

Subscribe for the required data on each sim card at 12:00 am on disignated day

Ensure to renew subsciption on each sim card when it is due

Starting minimun budget:

Sim cards: 6000 (at 200 each)
Data Subscription: 300,000 (at 10,000 each)

Total: 320,000

Projected profit/loss depends on your daily sales.
Thank you very much for your kind attestation to my small sincerity. I am grateful sir.
By the grace of GOD, I am a Nigerian, a Bini man and right here in Nigeria too. Both parents from Orhionmwon LGA, Edo State. Thank you.
Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by Tinyemeka(m): 7:24am On Jul 31, 2014
omusiliyu: Thank so much bro...
No sweat.
Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by Tinyemeka(m): 7:30am On Jul 31, 2014
VocalWalls:

Here you go...
Didn't you say that the data was with a 30 days validity?
You should have explained these 'challenges' to us and give us the option of a well thought out choice!
You didn't even address the bitterness raised about your past services, unfortunately, I wasn't the only one.
No apologies, just an excuse about 'challenges'
It's all good, I've let it go, just felt for the guy (Tinyemeka) that referred his boss.
My brother.
You've seen the manner of response. Same thing we were talking about.
I've already moved on and forgotten about it though.
Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by luluosas(m): 8:52am On Jul 31, 2014
EnterPRO:

data priority order :

1. shared data reads first
2. then bonus data
3. then main data
My experience between Bonus data and SME data goes thus:-
1. Bonus data first
2. SME data follows.

I will make a day subscription to confirm Prepaid data and SME data, and will come with the result. Thank you.
Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by VicGoodGuy(m): 12:37pm On Jul 31, 2014
diarisgod: I refuse to believe this man. Telling me you get 10GB from MTN at the rate of N10,000 is not true. I have seen some of these guys into similar business of yours selling their 1GB for N950 & 2GB for N1,500. So, do the calculation! The buying price is not even gonna surface let alone profit.

I believe this is a tweak you are not willing to let out. I also called MTN Customer care now and they could not confirm your claim.

Abeg who dey sell 2GB for N1500? Connect me.
Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by Megateq(m): 1:15pm On Jul 31, 2014
VicGoodGuy:

mtn people
Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by luluosas(m): 1:38pm On Jul 31, 2014
VicGoodGuy:

If you want to buy from me, it costs N2,700. Thank you.
Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by Chitexs250(m): 6:07pm On Jul 31, 2014
luluosas:
1. Bonus data first
2. SME data follows.

I will make a day subscription to confirm Prepaid data and SME data, and will come with the result. Thank you.
You are absolutely correct cause have experienced it.

Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by dayo4(m): 6:29pm On Jul 31, 2014
hi luluosas, I want to buy from you, but I'd like to get it the day you bought it or close to. How can I contact you?
Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by luluosas(m): 10:17pm On Jul 31, 2014
luluosas:
1. Bonus data first
2. SME data follows.

I made a subscription of one day normal data today and from experience, normal data subscription is the first to be charge before SME data subscription.

Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by luluosas(m): 10:20pm On Jul 31, 2014
dayo4: hi luluosas, I want to buy from you, but I'd like to get it the day you bought it or close to. How can I contact you?
Text or call me on 08144845524 or 08069134574. In fact you can flash me and I will call you back. Thank you.
Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by luluosas(m): 10:23pm On Jul 31, 2014
Chitexs250:
You are absolutely correct cause have experienced it.
Thank you my brother. I made a one day subscription today to investigate this and behold, the result was positive.

Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by luluosas(m): 3:52am On Aug 01, 2014
Unseen: Question. If I have an active prepaid data bundle and also sme share data at the same time, which one will go first?

Experience they say is the best teacher, though some experiences are better imagined due to the fatal and deadly outcome it usually present, while others are worthy of emulation due to the successes recorded at the end.

Here is the MTN data priority consumption.
1. Normal prepaid data subscription or free data bonus from MTN will first be charge and
2. Followed by SME data subscription.

This result is from my one day subscription yesterday and therefore armed with this information.
If you therefore have an active SME data share subscription plan on your device, if you make a subscription to the normal MTN data plans in the process, your SME data plan will be put on hold while your data service will now be charge from the normal plan you just purchased by MTN. And until you exhaust your new plan, your SME data plan will remain intact.
But you have to watch out for the expiry date in order to make a new subscription so that you can extend its validity period beyond your normal data plan, so as not to lose your unused data volume in the process. Thank you.

Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by luluosas(m): 9:44am On Aug 01, 2014
My current plan has 28 days validity today 1st August, 2014.
Thank you very much for all your patronage.
Good morning.
Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by luluosas(m): 10:52am On Aug 02, 2014
Good morning wonderful people. Hope you all had a wonderful night rest.
Just to let you all know that my current SME data share plan has 29 days validity period today 2nd August, 2014.
Thank you all for your patronage so far. GOD bless you all.
Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by seunlayi(m): 4:17pm On Aug 02, 2014
luluosas: Good morning wonderful people. Hope you all had a wonderful night rest.
Just to let you all know that my current SME data share plan has 29 days validity period today 2nd August, 2014.
Thank you all for your patronage so far. GOD bless you all.
long time sir, can u pm, I want to buy from u - tru whatsapp

Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by luluosas(m): 5:27pm On Aug 02, 2014
seunlayi: long time sir, can u pm, I want to buy from u - tru whatsapp
You can flash me on 08144845524 and I will call you. Thank you.
Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by chillykelly86(m): 5:30pm On Aug 02, 2014
So we decided to extend the promo till the 16th of August! shocked shocked shocked
For those who have participated so far, we say kudos to you and for those who have not, this is just for you, get yours today...contact us on whatsapp on 08068702325. Cheers
Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by Unseen(m): 5:47pm On Aug 02, 2014
luluosas:

Experience they say is the best teacher, though some experiences are better imagined due to the fatal and deadly outcome it usually present, while others are worthy of emulation due to the successes recorded at the end.

Here is the MTN data priority consumption.
1. Normal prepaid data subscription or free data bonus from MTN will first be charge and
2. Followed by SME data subscription.

This result is from my one day subscription yesterday and therefore armed with this information.
If you therefore have an active SME data share subscription plan on your device, if you make a subscription to the normal MTN data plans in the process, your SME data plan will be put on hold while your data service will now be charge from the normal plan you just purchased by MTN. And until you exhaust your new plan, your SME data plan will remain intact.
But you have to watch out for the expiry date in order to make a new subscription so that you can extend its validity period beyond your normal data plan, so as not to lose your unused data volume in the process. Thank you.
Thanks a lot.
Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by ojeffo: 6:14am On Aug 04, 2014
I transferred 250 mb to my wife...she got the sms dt she has been credited wt 250mb data..she switched off her phone..d next morning she couldn't find d mb again...and couldn't browse either.
I suspect serious scam from mtn, if I hadn't seen d sms confirming d transaction. .I would hv concluded dt it didnt transfer...I loaded d sme data of 10k on sunday and transferred to her on same night
Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by luluosas(m): 8:52am On Aug 04, 2014
Good morning all.
My current plan has 30 days validity today Monday, 4th August, 2014.
Thank you all for your patronage so far.
Do have a wonderful week of success ahead.
GOD bless you all.
Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by chillykelly86(m): 10:41am On Aug 04, 2014
ojeffo: I transferred 250 mb to my wife...she got the sms dt she has been credited wt 250mb data..she switched off her phone..d next morning she couldn't find d mb again...and couldn't browse either.
I suspect serious scam from mtn, if I hadn't seen d sms confirming d transaction. .I would hv concluded dt it didnt transfer...I loaded d sme data of 10k on sunday and transferred to her on same night

Sir, where did she search for the mb? Tell her to search the SME Data Share "Wardrobe" by dialing *461*7#; it usually hides there such that you won't find it by dialling any of the *559 codes or the 2 to 131 SMS. She can also check by sending an SMS "SHAREBALANCE"(without the quotation marks) to 131.

Has she been able to browse previously. Does she have the correct MTN GPRS settings? If so, confirm that there is no network problem. I hope you can resolve the issue for your wife.
Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by ojeffo: 10:47am On Aug 04, 2014
chillykelly86:

Sir, where did she search for the mb? Tell her to search the SME Data Share "Wardrobe" by dialing *461*7#; it usually hides there such that you won't find it by dialling any of the *559 codes or the 2 to 131 SMS. She can also check by sending an SMS "SHAREBALANCE"(without the quotation marks) to 131.

Has she been able to browse previously. Does she have the correct MTN GPRS settings? If so, confirm that there is no network problem. I hope you can resolve the issue for your wife.
I actually did everything you stated above...but nothing was showing...I used d sharebalnce sms..but got nothing. .when I use 2 tp 131 I got her normal balance of s dat bundle at 9mb
Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by chillykelly86(m): 11:07am On Aug 04, 2014
ojeffo:
I actually did everything you stated above...but nothing was showing...I used d sharebalnce sms..but got nothing. .when I use 2 tp 131 I got her normal balance of s dat bundle at 9mb

Have you tried *461*7#
Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by biomedixexcel(m): 4:18pm On Aug 04, 2014
Patronize us today and get your validity delivered [size=30]30 days no shaking![/size]
Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by luluosas(m): 4:46pm On Aug 04, 2014
ojeffo:
It's *461*7#. Thank you.
Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by luluosas(m): 4:49pm On Aug 04, 2014
Hi all.
Please ADD me up on WhatsApp on +2348144845524. Thank you.
Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by luluosas(m): 12:16am On Aug 05, 2014
A Quick Advice For MTN SME Data Share Resellers And End Users

Checking your data balance sometimes can be hectic, both to resellers and end users, especially in the face of poor network service from MTN.

For MTN SME Data Plans Resellers

Fellow MTN SME data share resellers,
In order not to send double subscription to your clients during poor service coverage from MTN, please when your transactions stays for up to 3 seconds and above, and you then got an error message of 'Transaction failed, please try again later', please do not resent for the the same customer.
First, get across to him/her by calling them to confirm his/her data balance, to ascertain whether your transactions was successful or not. This is because even when you gets such error message on your screen sometimes, they will credit your client but you won't know since it is error in transaction you have on your screen. Okay.
However, should your transactions failed under 1 second, please go ahead and start all over to resend your previous transactions because IT TRULY FAILED. I hope this will be of interest to you. Thank you.

For MTN SME Data Plans End Users

Dear clients,
You are the reason while we are in business right now.
Therefore, on behalf of all MTN SME data share resellers on Nairaland and elsewhere in throughout Nigeria, I, luluosas want to say THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATRONAGE. Your confidence in us (resellers) has kept us in business even when some Nigerians have decided to paint Nigeria in bad light by engaging in dubious activities to defraud their fellow Nigerian citizens and foreigners alike. This is a terrible thing that have kept some good and decent Nigerians off any kind/form of online transactions whatsoever.

Yes, I sympathised with them because a fellow Nairalander here by name Matthew (can't remember the username now due to the recent crash here) played me the sum of eleven thousand five hundred naira (N11,500) earlier this year 2014. He advertised one iBall HD70 tablet at the rate of N9,500. When I called him to place order, he said the charges on delivery is N2000 to be burn by me. He succeeded in playing me but I have since forgiven him and have moved ahead by the grace of GOD.
Such are the cases Nigerians contend with daily in the hands of fraudulent Nigerians, who are interested to see other Nigerians cry. We will overcome them by the grace of GOD.

Now as you keep on subscribing to this cheaper MTN SME data share plans from us, please remember that you may not be able to check your data balance in sending 'SHAREBALANCE' to 131, or by dialling *461*7# on your phone during poor network service from MTN.

To therefore access your data balance in such circumstances, please dial *461#, when it open, enter 7 and send again to check your data balance. You may have to do this more than once before your desired result is achieve, but it is worth trying out.
Thank you for your time.
Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by dazekid(m): 6:27am On Aug 05, 2014
luluosas:

Now as you keep on subscribing to this cheaper MTN SME data share plans from us, please remember that you may not be able to check your data balance in sending 'SHAREBALANCE' to 131, or by dialling *461*7# on your phone during poor network service from MTN.

To therefore access your data balance in such circumstances, please dial *461#, when it open, enter 7 and send again to check your data balance. You may have to do this more than once before your desired result is achieve, but it is worth trying out.
Thank you for your time.

So this was the point you wanted to pass that made you first type that epistle...Some niggaz just like breeding sentiment sha.

Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by pacific4me: 7:13am On Aug 05, 2014
Who sells Etisalat like dis type of mtn sme data?
Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by gentlevin2: 10:46am On Aug 05, 2014
biomedixexcel: Patronize us today and get your validity delivered [size=30]30 days no shaking![/size]
hahahahaha so u are also selling data. No wonder u were jealous and busy attacking d owner of dis thread instead of minding ur own business and market. Next time no shook ur eye for person business o. Sell ur own and learn to be honest like d owner of dis thread.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

How To Hard Format Any Type Of Android Phone ,tecno Infinix Etc / Download Mymtn App And Get 500MB Free Data / Airtel APN On Universal Modem

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69