Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:44 AM

Photos From The Bomb Blast In Kaduna - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From The Bomb Blast In Kaduna (41412 Views)

Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja / Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaria, Kaduna State (Graphic Photos) / Bomb Blast In Gombe, Outside PDP Presidential Campaign Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by juman(m): 10:56am On Jul 24, 2014
One nigeria is the problem.
Re: Photos From The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by Arosa(m): 12:52pm On Jul 24, 2014
This is why Nigerians should learn to control their mouths. Baboons and dogs shall be soaked in blood? Very soon we will identify who the baboons and dogs are. undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Photos From The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by zubby29(m): 12:54pm On Jul 24, 2014
Nigeria is a sad story,but we have another oprnty to change tins next year,Nigerias b wise shun tribalism and religious afinity
Re: Photos From The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by IAMBREEZY: 12:55pm On Jul 24, 2014
Nawa
Re: Photos From The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by BRAV0O(m): 12:57pm On Jul 24, 2014
So what's going on in this entity ?
Re: Photos From The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by shegsrules(m): 12:59pm On Jul 24, 2014
Saw this in the nation newspaper of sunday 20/07/14. So funny really.

4 Likes

Re: Photos From The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by dammytosh: 12:59pm On Jul 24, 2014
idupaul:

You are just too senseless .. Keep stoking hatred you fool ..Why would the govt want to kill Buhari, can't you see that Boko Haram is being controlled by western puppeteers

Sleep and be dreaming. Who needs senseless boko haram and for wat exactly ?
Re: Photos From The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by femmmmi94: 1:00pm On Jul 24, 2014
[size=15pt][url=gidihub..com/2014/07/freedom-meriam-ibrahim-sent-to-death.html]Freedom: Meriam Ibrahim Sent to Death Row Arrives in Italy ( View Details ) [/url][/size]
Re: Photos From The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by iceberylin(m): 1:05pm On Jul 24, 2014
MUFFIN ,COFFIN, BASTARDS ,ORPHANS, MASS BURIALS...NAIJA...HOW ARE WE GONA MOVE PASS THIS.
Re: Photos From The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jul 24, 2014
This thread has generated too much vulgar words! Can't people try to show some maturity.

It's shameful.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by jaypee01: 1:05pm On Jul 24, 2014
God have mercy on this country and deliver us from evil doer.
Re: Photos From The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by Mariojane(f): 1:06pm On Jul 24, 2014
may the souls of the departed through the mercy of God rest in peace
Re: Photos From The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by bigzic(m): 1:20pm On Jul 24, 2014
Sirniyeh: As many who insinuate or propagate or postulate or gesticulate that Gen Buhari is the BH sponsor are the real morons of nairaland.
How rich or wealthy is buhari compare to the weapons/armunitions we see with those evil guys? :
Even, the salary each bokoboy earn!

I dont know when we will be wise in reasoning in this forum, especially the baby nairalanders who just comment anyhow
Bros the tin tire me oh!! I wonder the some pple they tink sef.
Re: Photos From The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by winiwini: 1:23pm On Jul 24, 2014
WHO IS THIS? DONT BE CLOUDED DEAR

DankemzI: Haba GeJ is not that clueless, even slowpoke knows if you got beef with persin then something happens to him you're a suspect.

Buhari is an extremist, see the xtent he goes jst to prove GeJ a murderer

What ever happened to assasins? Buhari you're a fool if GeJ wanted you out, he would have done it subtly jst like M.K.O

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jul 24, 2014
Haru High Pee. God help us
Re: Photos From The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by aronmatt3: 1:25pm On Jul 24, 2014
I feel very sorry, when find something like this and I do not understand what people are trying to prove by killing each other.
Re: Photos From The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jul 24, 2014
Sirniyeh: As many who insinuate or propagate or postulate or gesticulate that Gen Buhari is the BH sponsor are the real morons of nairaland.
How rich or wealthy is buhari compare to the weapons/armunitions we see with those evil guys?

I dont know when we will be wise in reasoning in this forum, especially the baby nairalanders who just comment anyhow

Sir what they use is called IMPROVISED EXPLOSIVE DEVICES (IEDs)
They are easily accessible around us. Bombs can be Improvised from detergents, used barterries etc
It is not atomic bombs cos not many a person can lay hand on them let alone afford them.
Re: Photos From The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by Jalal(m): 1:28pm On Jul 24, 2014
#BringBackOurNigeria embarassedembarassedembarassed
Re: Photos From The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by Scout60(m): 1:29pm On Jul 24, 2014
olapluto: 2 different bomb blasts in Kaduna by 2 different groups.
1st by boko haram. Signature car bomb
2nd by the same boys that did the October 1st bombing. Target was Buhari. The people's general will not die unless God says his time has come.
Why is it that any attempt on top politician is missed but any attack on civilian is accurately spelled.
To tell you tha truth, buhari insulted gej.
Buhari told his boys to attempt bombing him.
Buhari accuse him of assasination.
We are not fools.If u like bomb all the northern states, we will just cultivate cassava nd vegetable there.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by javakind: 1:30pm On Jul 24, 2014
Where d enjoy wey dem been talk na abi na Toyota camry na him buhari carry....infact dem no sabi Lie at all.....
Re: Photos From The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by morefire: 1:31pm On Jul 24, 2014
DankemzI: Haba GeJ is not that clueless, even slowpoke knows if you got beef with persin then something happens to him you're a suspect.

Buhari is an extremist, see the xtent he goes jst to prove GeJ a murderer

What ever happened to assasins? Buhari you're a fool if GeJ wanted you out, he would have done it subtly jst like M.K.O

BLESS YOU MY NIGGA... finally someone with sense

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by showby: 1:31pm On Jul 24, 2014
Who is this?
Re: Photos From The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by bloodykiller: 1:32pm On Jul 24, 2014
*reading comments and smiling *

sleeping things

i will be back to address some comments
Re: Photos From The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by Rose111: 1:33pm On Jul 24, 2014
Is the world about to end? Young people ask
Re: Photos From The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by Elebiju: 1:34pm On Jul 24, 2014
pfijacobs: who is dis fvcker quoting me? U high? U dnt even no anytin @all a nigga dat made serious provocative and outrageous comments in PURE ENGLISH dat u read only for his words to come to pass... Is dat nigga not capable of it?

PS; fool dnt quote me again
Who is this drug addict? did u get an education just to disgrace yourself with the use of these uncultured words?

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by Charles4075(m): 1:41pm On Jul 24, 2014
If you're in support of Jonathan, Apc will criticise you likewise if you're in support of Buhari, Pdp will do the same. There are 2 possibilities here- 1. GEJ might be involved in the bombings but a mole inside his crew might leak this info and made sure the bomb set off before the Emir and Buhari arrived. Has anyone bothered to check the time distance from the explosion to the intended targets.- 2. Buhari might have staged this to throw off the heat from him and his accomplice. If I were to be in GEJ shoes, I won't plant a bomb for him rather it would be a secret assassination. Believe me staging an act like this is very easy but also deadly if something goes wrong and wrong timing, from experience.. But I pray to God for the truth to be revealed and the culprits of these crimes happening in our country be caught red-handed.. My friends on NL, pls let's not insult one another or point a finger yet.. Just keep calm and watch how it unfolds..
Re: Photos From The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by Giftedgreen: 1:45pm On Jul 24, 2014
grin

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by 9jahubcom(m): 1:55pm On Jul 24, 2014
GOd oh
Re: Photos From The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by amobii: 1:59pm On Jul 24, 2014
some funny comments here again, are people so bad with their reasoning this days or is it love/hatred they hv for people. Waooo I am soo worry about those comments, well 2015 is around the corner everyone would relax when it's gone.
Re: Photos From The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by boujaye: 2:08pm On Jul 24, 2014
Arosa: This is why Nigerians should learn to control their mouths. Baboons and dogs shall be soaked in blood? Very soon we will identify who the baboons and dogs are. undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
why is buhari scared and pointing accusing fingers, has he forgotten that those who live in glass house don't throw stone?
Re: Photos From The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jul 24, 2014
How rich or wealthy is buhari compare to the weapons/armunitions armunition we see with those evil guys?

Re: Photos From The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by boujaye: 2:11pm On Jul 24, 2014
shegsrules: Saw this in the nation newspaper of sunday 20/07/14. So funny really.
All these are cheap propaganda, they aint going no where!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soludo: I Became A Professor In My 30s, Achieved Everything I Wanted In My 30s / Tinubu Storms Ondo For APC Campaign Flag Off. / Breaking: INEC In Emergency Meeting Over Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.