Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,846 members, 7,802,707 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:32 PM

Photos From The Bomb Blast In Kaduna - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From The Bomb Blast In Kaduna (41411 Views)

Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja / Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaria, Kaduna State (Graphic Photos) / Bomb Blast In Gombe, Outside PDP Presidential Campaign Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by ademoladeji(m): 2:16pm On Jul 24, 2014
Lolz.
Re: Photos From The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by joshuaidibia(m): 2:18pm On Jul 24, 2014
Sirniyeh: As many who insinuate or propagate or postulate or gesticulate that Gen Buhari is the BH sponsor are the real morons of nairaland.
How rich or wealthy is buhari compare to the weapons/armunitions we see with those evil guys?
Even, the salary each bokoboy earn!

I dont know when we will be wise in reasoning in this forum, especially the baby nairalanders who just comment anyhow
My guy,cool down. Buhari is behind boko. This KD bomb blast was done so that buhari will come out and say he was the main target,so that many will now think he has no hand in it. This is political strategy. Getting his name clear against 2015. #Free to quote me wrong#

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by piagetskinner(m): 2:25pm On Jul 24, 2014
Nawa o
Re: Photos From The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by dont8(m): 2:31pm On Jul 24, 2014

pfijacobs: who is dis fvcker quoting me? U high? U dnt even no anytin @all a nigga dat made serious provocative and outrageous comments in PURE ENGLISH dat u read only for his words to come to pass... Is dat nigga not capable of it?

PS; fool dnt quote me again
Re: Photos From The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by Okeikpu(m): 2:34pm On Jul 24, 2014
NgeneUkwenu: Just Because of An Ordinary Press Release By The People's General...And They Want To Eliminate Him??

Clueless Monster!

Buharu planned the whole stuff.....

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by abdul4new(m): 2:42pm On Jul 24, 2014
Rexxie:
its utterances like this that easily gives u n bhri away as terrorists..by their unguarded words,we know them..bhri aint a terrorist but ppl died post '11 elections no thanks to his notorios 'model' utterances..
RIP to da dead
#SPLIT NIGERIA NOW
#SPLIT YOUR FATHER HOUSE, COMMON BE PATRIOTICS......
Re: Photos From The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by yemmight(m): 2:44pm On Jul 24, 2014
DankemzI: Haba GeJ is not that clueless, even slowpoke knows if you got beef with persin then something happens to him you're a suspect.

Buhari is an extremist, see the xtent he goes jst to prove GeJ a murderer

What ever happened to assasins? Buhari you're a fool if GeJ wanted you out, he would have done it subtly jst like M.K.O

I am so sorry for a product like this from a mother. I am so worried what Nairaland is turning to by the day. We don't have quality comments here anymore. Yes, I agree just like you mentioned GEJ is not clueless, you are.
Re: Photos From The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by dont8(m): 2:51pm On Jul 24, 2014
I shake head for this generation, the heart of the youths has gone to the dogs.

No more reasonable reasoning, arguing forth and back with people's live that was lost; no sensible comments on how to end the insurgency, smh.
Re: Photos From The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by leo1234(m): 3:00pm On Jul 24, 2014
NgeneUkwenu: Just Because of An Ordinary Press Release By The People's General...And They Want To Eliminate Him??

Clueless Monster!

What is this one saying
Re: Photos From The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by Swiftboy(m): 3:03pm On Jul 24, 2014
Sirniyeh: As many who insinuate or propagate or postulate or gesticulate that Gen Buhari is the BH sponsor are the real morons of nairaland.
How rich or wealthy is buhari compare to the weapons/armunitions we see with those evil guys?

I dont know when we will be wise in reasoning in this forum, especially the baby nairalanders who just comment anyhow
Thats why I always say we should have an unlike button on NL! Some people have poor sense of judgement dont mind them dont mind them! We were all here when BH was calling others muslims in the world to help them sometimes ago. These people are funded by arab money.
Re: Photos From The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jul 24, 2014
Yesterday just before the bomb blast....

Buhari: So this is the plan, i will be passing by Kawo this afternoon...eh...Hamza, make sure you people detonate the first bomb in Alkali Road targeting Sheikh Dahiru Baluchi. Then at the same time, i will be passing by Kawo road where immediately after detonating the first one, call Amiru to detonate the second one.

Hamza: Ba ruwana megida!

Buhari: Amiru, immediately you receive the flashing from Hamza, detonate the bomb. I hope you place it far from the road?

Amiru: Yes megida! as my motor dey pass, i go press the vutton por the remote.

Buhari: Good! Make sure it explodes as soon as i pass and then you, Mustapha, will come out of the other car and start shooting at my Jeep. We must make it look like this is an attack from GEJ and PDP! Kiji kwo?

Mustapha: No frovlem megida. But megida, i no go wound when i dey shoot your moto?

Buhari: Noooooo! The jeep is bullet proof so i will be ok. My body-guards Usman and Musa will use the razors i gave them to cut their selves so that they will bleed a little so it looks real. We must make sure that when this happens, our followers will think it is GEJ and start causing trouble. Is that not what we want?

All: It is! Sai Buhari!! GEJ Banza buuro ubaa iska kowei!!!

Buhari: Oya! Let's Go!!

3 Likes

Re: Photos From The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by agog: 3:09pm On Jul 24, 2014
and you think you make sense?

lawanson44: Yesterday just before the bomb blast....

Buhari: So this is the plan, i will be passing by Kawo this afternoon...eh...Hamza, make sure you people detonate the first bomb in Alkali Road targeting Sheikh Dahiru Baluchi. Then at the same time, i will be passing by Kawo road where immediately after detonating the first one, call Amiru to detonate the second one.

Buhari: Amiru, immediately you receive the flashing from Hamza, detonate the bomb. I hope you place it far from the road?

Buhari: Good! Make sure it explodes as soon as i pass and then you, Mustapha, will come out of the other car and start shooting at my Jeep. We must make it look like this is an attack from GEJ and PDP! Kiji kwo?

Mustapha: No frovlem megida. But megida, i no go wound when i dey shoot your moto?

Buhari: Noooooo! The jeep is bullet proof so i will be ok. My body-guards Usman and Musa will use the razors i gave them to cut their selves so that they will bleed a little so it looks real. We must make sure that when this happens, our followers will think it is GEJ and start causing trouble. Is that not what we want?

Re: Photos From The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by SiriusBlack: 3:10pm On Jul 24, 2014
srone: This nairaland needs a total overhauling...mechanisms should be put in place to approve comments before it appears on the site...I read some comments on here and I wonder if some people think with their brain or d anus...if you were in Buhari's shoe will you actually stage manage a terrorist attack to sway public opinion in your favour? You think say bomb na banger abi?

Re: Photos From The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by chioma4us: 3:16pm On Jul 24, 2014
Nigeria my great country
Re: Photos From The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jul 24, 2014
agog: and you think you make sense?

Go and ask your General that question.
Re: Photos From The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by idupaul: 3:45pm On Jul 24, 2014
dammytosh:

Sleep and be dreaming. Who needs senseless boko haram and for wat exactly ?

One advice for you go get ur IQ checked .. I know for sure its some where below 40 .. Sorry for ever replying to ur comment I should have known better
Re: Photos From The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by meelorlah(f): 3:47pm On Jul 24, 2014
idupaul:

You are just too senseless .. Keep stoking hatred you fool ..Why would the govt want to kill Buhari, can't you see that Boko Haram is being controlled by western puppeteers
Bros...I am quite sure u could have passed d same message without using some of the words u used
Re: Photos From The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by idupaul: 3:51pm On Jul 24, 2014
meelorlah: Bros...I am quite sure u could have passed d same message without using some of the words u used

True!!!
Re: Photos From The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by bxcode(m): 4:03pm On Jul 24, 2014
I still hold Buhari for his pre-election comments about making Nigeria not to be governable if he looses, whether he is living up to his remarks or that his remarks have been hijacked by PDP in other to perpetrate evil and while at the same time reminding us who made the threat in the first place, i sincerely don't care! Enough is enough, divide this already damned entity call Nigeria. Let everyone answer his/her fathers name, because the way am seeing it, more terror is still on the way...imagine a situation where GEJ is eventually forced outta office by those power obsessed northerners, do you guys think those ex-militants down south will fold their arms and do nothing, its then that we will even see sophisticated terrorism. Am outta here!

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by luluosas(m): 4:05pm On Jul 24, 2014
Killing innocent people for what reason? May GOD help Nigeria to overcome this evil.
Re: Photos From The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by forkadict(m): 4:08pm On Jul 24, 2014

It's those babies that are soooo stoooopid and foooolish given by their comments that make me coment less on NL by the day.

Granted, Buhari may have been a little careless and overboard in his comments in the past but to actually think he sponsors Boko Haram is in my opinion the height of fooooooolishness. sadly enough, those babies represent at least 70% of the nigerian population. And this is my biggest fear come 2015. I suspect, these babies might mobilise and actually give JONA a return ticket. God forbid sha!
Re: Photos From The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by forkadict(m): 4:11pm On Jul 24, 2014
joshuaidibia: My guy,cool down. Buhari is behind boko. This KD bomb blast was done so that buhari will come out and say he was the main target,so that many will now think he has no hand in it. This is political strategy. Getting his name clear against 2015. #Free to quote me wrong#

JUST SHUT THE FORK UP OKAY?!

WHAT THA FORK IS WRONG WITH NAIRALANDERS THESE DAYS?

SEUN, YOU NEED TO DECLARE A STATE OF EMERGENCY ON NAIRALAND COS IT'S UNDER SIEGE BY SOME IMMATURE TWATS!
Re: Photos From The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by forkadict(m): 4:14pm On Jul 24, 2014
lawanson44: Yesterday just before the bomb blast....

And what's this supposed to mean?
Re: Photos From The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by SHOCK7(m): 4:20pm On Jul 24, 2014
priscaoge: Karma is a B!.tch undecidedundecided!

May the souls of the departed through the mercy of God RIP #Amen
What do u think u're implying? angry
Re: Photos From The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 24, 2014
forkadict:

And what's this supposed to mean?

You won't understand! You are addicted to "Fork"
Re: Photos From The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by enomakos(m): 5:26pm On Jul 24, 2014
rest in peace
Re: Photos From The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by Bigsteveg(m): 5:33pm On Jul 24, 2014
DankemzI: Haba GeJ is not that clueless, even slowpoke knows if you got beef with persin then something happens to him you're a suspect.

Buhari is an extremist, see the xtent he goes jst to prove GeJ a murderer

What ever happened to assasins? Buhari you're a fool if GeJ wanted you out, he would have done it subtly jst like M.K.O

So MKO was killed by ur father bah? Eediot. Fighting another man battle while Buhari and GEJ will still drink tea together on the same table.

Go check GEJ and sanusi.
Re: Photos From The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by Jambsupport(f): 6:35pm On Jul 24, 2014
this is very terrible o. rip
Re: Photos From The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by IBROHIM: 6:44pm On Jul 24, 2014
pfijacobs: Trying to dissuade prying eyes from suspecting his contribution to dis national saga by covertly faking an assasination attempt.... Smart, but so evidently ridiculous. Even d smallest baby dat watches 24 knows wat he's up to

#investigate an idiot dat said he would make Nigeria ungovernable
#bring bak our gurls
#bring back Nigeria
#peace and love

With people like you we don't need to look for lucifer.
Re: Photos From The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by juvewalex(m): 6:57pm On Jul 24, 2014
I usually become fed up seeing soldiers @ d scenes of bomb explosions carrying guns that could nt prevent d explosions 4rm happening ......"Flexing their muscles ". #HISS . Na dead bodies dem wan come protect after explosions or wat .
Re: Photos From The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by calliking(m): 8:01pm On Jul 24, 2014

so who decides who is a baby nairalander and an adult one? Just because you can type doesnt mean you should come over here and try to bamboozoo others with your opinion. As a matter of respecting others opinion, why dont you comment and allow others comment too based on their knowledge and understanding or even free will. Please let us all learn to act maturedly by respecting others view while we expect others to respect ours. Afterall, this might just be a stage play entitled exhoneration and sympathy of my people Part 1.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Visits Fati Attahiru, Widow Of Late Chief Of Army Staff (Photos) / Soludo: I Became A Professor In My 30s, Achieved Everything I Wanted In My 30s / Breaking: INEC In Emergency Meeting Over Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.