Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,571 members, 7,809,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:39 PM

*****SCENARIO 75***** - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / *****SCENARIO 75***** (34003 Views)

My Classic First Love Scenario And The Unwanted End (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by mencade5(m): 5:32pm On Jul 24, 2014
daveP: Plz flood the gates,il fill in the fountains!(gestures hand in duke's welcoming style)
jumainsexy, kayjuu, IfyAngela, bustyhelen, lekinz, JigsawKillah, mencade5(no egg-frying here!), KingTom, lalasticlalaa, Caracta, softandsweet, lanicky, solotutu, Lorlaahlozz, iceberylin, lovelyronke20, Omavik, kingphilip, Adufetohposh, CFCfan, Xsenga, LogoDWhiz, ChEkWaSIyKe, Antell95, missyhorlah, Xtarxhyne, lalasticlala, MzMariah, Therock5555, Missmossy, paulaspearz
make i quote all these names before them use mention finish me like the other day. tongue

as usual

*stirs egg sauce, adds grinded yellow pepper, applies 3 pinches of thyme, adds chopped onions, stirs suace alittle, quickly checks pot of boiling sweet potatoes*

*runs down to place cutted riped plantain on already hot oil*

*stirs egg sauce again, applies chooped boiled beef to it, pours grinded crayfish to sauce, stirs again, adds diced kpomo to it, allows to remain on fire before bringing it down*

e no easy ooooo.....tongue

1 Like

Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by lalasticlala(m): 5:33pm On Jul 24, 2014
[quote author=daveP]na ma story bro,started already.will update soon this evening.[/quote

wow! OK good

1 Like

Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by daveP(m): 5:35pm On Jul 24, 2014
mencade5: make i quote all these names before them use mention finish me like the other day. tongue

as usual

*stirs egg sauce, adds grinded yellow pepper, applies 3 pinches of thyme, adds chopped onions, stirs suace alittle, quickly checks pot of boiling sweet potatoes*

*stirs egg sauce again, applies chooped boiled beef to it, pours grinded crayfish to sauce, stirs again, adds diced kpomo to it, allows to remain on fire before bringing it down*

i know the perfect guy.....
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by Cheriepet: 6:44pm On Jul 24, 2014
I am still not wanted here..... daveP God is watching u in 7D

1 Like

Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jul 24, 2014
davep sori i came late....whr is dat vvip seat u promised to kip for me??.....hope ds story wil nt take foreva bfor u complete itlookin at d way u strtd....anyways,,i guess its goin to b worth d tym n mb....oya nw bring it on

1 Like

Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by daveP(m): 7:02pm On Jul 24, 2014
Cheriepet: I am still not wanted here..... daveP God is watching u in 7D
(takes her hand and leads her to VVVIP) smiley
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by daveP(m): 7:30pm On Jul 24, 2014
THE OLANIYAN'S

===============================

The Olaniyans were a happy family. Mr Ezekiel his wife, Dupe and 3 kids-Bolu, Louis, and Helen.

Mr Ezey was a businessman; specialized in Tiles and Interior Decors. He could recount how many times he smiled to the bank. Quite productive, you would say! His wife on the other hand was her own boss. Dupe couldnt be away from home without adequate provisons for her kids. She loved and cherished them. They made her smile amidst all their troublesome tantrums.

The union however took a different turn after 10 years in the marriage.

" I'll just leave! No need to tell me too. I'll ' hit the gavel ' myself " she said with a quaky voice on the very bed she was caught ' In the act ' in.

" Why! Why!! Why?? " He roared, vibrating the room, and resounding in the corridor.

" erm Ezey i can explain. "

" Shut up Bayo! Shut up!! " He raised his umbrella in a slow manner and pointed at his university colleague, and only best friend.

" You could still not just, just stop this foolishness. Now you landed my very own wife?? " His voice gave way to a shrill.

He gave her a last glance and walked out of the Hotel, upsetting some servants with trolleys, refusing to turn back, to care. He stopped caring a few seconds ago. If only these servants knew that!

He took the stairs in his annoyance, perhaps to feel his anger, his pain and hurt as it soared up and down his throat.

By the time he ignited his car, the feeling converted through his legs and he left a cloud of dust behind.

That night, Louis and Helen never saw their beloved mom come home. It was just the beginning of loneliness and constant questions, whimperings for them. Bolu wasnt at home! That night Mr Ezekiel dropped the bombshell. Anyhow, but imminently.

Theme Song: Lighthouse Family-I Wish
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by Cheriepet: 7:45pm On Jul 24, 2014
Tanks for d seat daveysmiley

i believe u meant Ezey and not Easy

1 Like

Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by daveP(m): 8:13pm On Jul 24, 2014
PRESENT

Mr Olaniyan was a Landlord. Yeah and a quite different one too! He idly spent more cash to convert his large spacious compound along Ayobo into houses that would provide accommodation. Gradually the Three other duplex buildings were soon booming with tenants of all kind, calibre, mentality and craziness to say the least.

But there were rules! Rules set to make a difference with how things were executed. Mr Ezey printed the rules and strictly interrogated his wannabe-tenants if they could adhere to it. To the wannabes, he looked quite sadistic, wicked. Grey hairs ' designed ' his beard, but he was in his early forties. He was rather covertng his efforts of losing his wife to infidelity into every physical aspect of his life.

Luckily and quite surprising, there was no court case. His father looked at him when he arrived one time and just nodded his head. Helen looked at Granpa and asked a few childish questions.

" Go and play with your friend. "

" But they dont live here daddy. " she shook in stubborness

" Then do your homework! "

Helen stood up angrily, imagining to inflict some pain on her dad just exactly the way Jackie Chan did in the movies. Her father had changed a bit, but it was obvious he tried hiding pain inside. Just they couldnt exactly link it to the disappearance of their mum. Twas a perfect thought. She smiled and ran out before her name could be repeated, this time for an errand.

-----------------------------------------------

" The rent is 350k/year. " Mr Ola said. He showed them round the clean compound and the Couple silently followed him, whispering in agreement.

They rushed him with questions and he answered to their satisfaction.

" We'l take it. Quite different for the common face-me-i face-you. "

Mr Ola glanced at the gentleman's wife as she smiled in agreement to her husband's observation. He came ' alive ' at her charm, but soon drifted off when he remembered Dupe.

" Okay! Okay!! Fine we can settle things tomorrow morning. "

" No problem sir. " they bellowed in affirmation and exchanged pleansantries and took their leave.

The next day, Mr and Mrs Akporie were shown into their 2bedroom apartment.

The compound had a center space for any kind of event.no 'green water ' ran aground- algae mess. No foul, septic concentration permeating the atmosphere, no odd bathroom incidents. All just totally different from the other FMIFU- face me i face u houses about the area.

But 'Tenants' would always be ' tenants ' . grin grin grin It was just a syndrome no landlord could effectively wipe out.........grin grin grin Mr Ola heaved a sigh of relief, just Four more apartments to go! His phone buzzed and he walked off talking business. Louis viewed him from the verandah. He's been studying his dad for some weeks now. Fourteen years of age and in JSS2.... He bolted out of sight......

Song: Tuface-Ifenyi Gbaga

1 Like

Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by daveP(m): 8:19pm On Jul 24, 2014
Make una encourage Davo o!
Thanks!! TheRock5555,i go send am tonight.
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by Therock5555(m): 8:21pm On Jul 24, 2014
Hehehehe I was just about reminding u sef. Anyway nice story. Am following like Hunch.

Weldone bro, take note of ur fullstops, its getting one too many

1 Like

Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by daveP(m): 8:30pm On Jul 24, 2014
Therock5555: Hehehehe I was just about reminding u sef. Anyway nice story. Am following like Hunch.

Weldone bro, take note of ur fullstops, its getting one too many
thanks! Il take note.
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by Missmossy(f): 9:08pm On Jul 24, 2014
All wanting! Hmmmmwinknice one,drop more updates biko.

1 Like

Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by Cheriepet: 9:32pm On Jul 24, 2014
Well davey, u are doing a good job but try space ur work n take note of d commas n full-stops.

ur recent update i think i am lost. what brought abt grandpa, Helen n den d tenant dere is a missed up on d second paragraph

1 Like

Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by iceberylin(m): 9:37pm On Jul 24, 2014
daveP: Plz flood the gates,il fill in the fountains!(gestures hand in duke's welcoming style)
EXPLAIN JOOOR

1 Like

Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by Therock5555(m): 9:39pm On Jul 24, 2014
daveP: thanks! Il take note.
ok boss

1 Like

Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by daveP(m): 9:46pm On Jul 24, 2014
iceberylin:
EXPLAIN JOOOR
where can i get a pix to explain now.na sha welcoming swag/style of nigbayen!! grin grin grin
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by daveP(m): 9:49pm On Jul 24, 2014
Cheriepet: Well davey, u are doing a good job but try space ur work n take note of d commas n full-stops.

ur recent update i think i am lost. what brought abt grandpa, Helen n den d tenant dere is a missed up on d second paragraph
mr olaniyan is a landord (1st paragraph),helen is his kid(1st update),tenants were still coming to get accommodation(now remains 4apartments to fill)thanks en il take careful note of the paragraphing!!
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by daveP(m): 10:39pm On Jul 24, 2014
CONTINUED.........

" Hello, Mr Ola on the line. "

Rather than hear a response, it went silent with a ceiling fan breaking the long silence. Mr Ola formed a grimace-IT WAS DUPE!!!

The call went off and he fell back in the chair and soliloquized.

" Daddy, is that mummy? "

He turned back to see his son, Louis looking confused and yet agitated.

" Uhm. " he mumbled some unknown words.

" Is it her? "

" I dont know,how long have you been there? "

No Answer!

" So youve been eavesdropping on daddy, and for how long? "

Still no answer!!

" Dont let me fight with u young man. "

Louis suddenly found the courage to spill it all.

" I need mum back here. That holiday is too much, cant you just forgive her? " Mr Ola glanced fast at his son. " and and..... "

" Son you had better grow up! grow up!! Stop crying for mummy! mummy!! mummy!!! You can do without her, and you have been doing fine and dont lemme hear you ask me silly questions from Pluto again. "

Louis stood in a transfix. The hurt in his chest quaked as his eyes gave way to a ' little pond ' that soon broke the world's record for becoming a river in just seconds- TEARS!! He walked away and found his way beneath his bed and cried his eyes out. He soon fell asleep. Mr Ola at first wasnt concerned, but he came back home an hour later to discover Louis wasnt at the TV as usual. His instinct took him straight to beneath his son's bed.

He pulled out the already sleepy boy and placed him on the bed, covered him and then stared hard at his resemblance. If selecting kids that broke the resistance parents always protrayed in hard times was allowed, he knew his son would make the list. He heaved a sigh of relief, told the maid -Bose, to ensure they were watched and settled for a bottle he hid in his wardrobe. He saw a cup covered with a card and soon drank to satisfaction. No taste to detect, but its potency was efficient. He reeled off and fell asleep.

----------------------------------------------------

Elsewhere in like manner at exactly the very same time was a woman with an album on her chest. Tears rolled down her face as she glanced through. No one was stopping her from seeing her kids. Twas just her own decision to stay far away and try another time to make things right. It was Dupe........... She had a tough decision to make - deciding to walk back into their lives for their sakes.

" Tomorrow is Sunday Dupsy! " Gbemi, Dupe's friend exclaimed.

Gbemi gave her a long compassionate look and walked off sleepishly. She hated intruding such kinds of situation since Dupe moved in temporarily.

" See you tomorrow. "

Dupe nodded and the door closed. Then she gave way to the ' streams ' in her eyes.

---------------------------------------------------------

Song: Westlife- Quit Playing Games.

1 Like

Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by JigsawKillah(m): 10:54pm On Jul 24, 2014
Ur choice of song sha

SAW

1 Like

Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by daveP(m): 11:01pm On Jul 24, 2014
JigsawKillah: Ur choice of song sha

SAW
il be doing that constantly,or whatdyu suggest?
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by Cheriepet: 11:39pm On Jul 24, 2014
[quote
author=daveP]mr olaniyan is a landord (1st paragraph),helen is his
kid(1st update),tenants were still coming to get accommodation(now
remains 4apartments to fill)thanks en il take careful note of the
paragraphing!![/quote]

okay

1 Like

Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by daveP(m): 11:48pm On Jul 24, 2014
Cheriepet:

okay
thanks smiley more coming
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by Cheriepet: 11:50pm On Jul 24, 2014
daveP: thanks smiley more coming

U are wlcum dear

1 Like

Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by lekinz(m): 1:11am On Jul 25, 2014
Runs in with my agbada on left shoulder ....

Dagger on my right hand

Looks around ...

No babe for this Kaba ....

Sips alomo

Spreads mat ...

Zzzzzz

1 Like

Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by lekinz(m): 1:11am On Jul 25, 2014
Thumbs up bro

1 Like

Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by kingphilip(m): 1:25am On Jul 25, 2014
mencade5: make i quote all these names before them use mention finish me like the other day. tongue

as usual

mencade i still de ooooo no forget ur boy o

1 Like

Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by daveP(m): 2:06am On Jul 25, 2014
THE TENANTS [1]

Soon the 3-duplex buildings were filled almost two years after Mr Ola started renting them out. Amongst the tenants were:

1) Wemimo, Funke and Biodun.
These three sisters were university students.They searched for accomodation and when they finally did, they breathe a sigh of relief as they've been tossed up and down town.They agreed to the fee after bargaining hard.Mr Ola knew them after studying them for a few weeks, but not enough to conclude!

They didnt spend a month before two of them, Wemimo and Funke fought. The fight started unnoticed, but escalated from mere innocent argument to physical contact. From their room they exchanged blows, curses with swearings and probably in want of a bigger arena like in Wrestling [ Last man standing match/no holds barred], they took their fight outside their apartment and soon ' spectators ' didnt need ' tickets ' to watch the ' action film ' playing before their very eyes.

Mr Ola wasnt around to help the situation, so they hissed and gnawed at each other throats, rolling and spewing hate, curses as they tore at each other, upsetting a few things along their path. 'oloriburuku! oponu oshi! [ blockhead, stupid fellow! ] ma try me laye e! ode! ' [ dont try me in your lifetime, fool! ] etc were constantly repeated before Mr Peter, another tenant came home and ran fast to separate the ' already wounded lions '. He fell twice before using extraordinary force to make them unclutch from each other amidst more vehement curses. No one would believe they were sisters. Their younger sister, Funke watched on in helplessness.

" Whats is the matter? " Mr Peter asked.

They both set off to answer, causing more confusion, hate.

" Ok ok. erm why dont one of you talk? "

Again they set off to answer, then both hissed at each other, folded their arms, before bouncing on the spot in clarified restlessness.

No one would believe twas a piece of clothing that sparked this ' local mode match ' that lasted 20mins. Louis looked from the verandah that was becoming his spot and smiled. He enjoyed every bit of it, twas at least an amusement and side distraction to the quiet, boring compound. But he was sure to tell his dad, and he rephrased his story over and over again in his head.

Soon both sisters just warned themselves from distance to ' sora daadaa. ' [ warn yourself o ]. Few would ever imagine they would sleep in the same flat after that incident, but lo! It was just the beginning of many such occurences that would grace the large compound and yet end in a mystery - both still sharing the same roof like nothing happened!

Biodun was quizzed by Mr peter and later adviced on what to do to avoid such future occurences. But all fell on probably deaf ears, because days later, it was Wemimo and Biodun gracing the ' ringside ' with 'boxing gloves' to another ' tantalizing match ' that had no winner.

Mr Ola got privy of the fight and warned them in anger and high baritonic prowess or face eviction, promising to hand over half their rent, just to let them leave as agreed on terms. Louis had done a great story telling, Helen also spicing it as well, with Mr Peter present to corrobate their story.

" Mr Peter next time you belt them. Belt them! What nonsense!! " Mr Peter could only nod in agreement.

" Dddnt dnt ddnt let such happen again and please be sure to belt them, they'l probably wont feel it. " Mr Peter smiled then excused himself after a little private discussion with his Landlord. He never knew that he would rather stay out late in coming days to avoid the new found ' assignment ' Mr Ezey gave him. He suddenly remembered he left some macaroni on the fire. He never anticipated the discussion would take that long as he ran to his room only to meet black rings in the pot and the air conc with the smell of ' burnt offering ' or ' burnt food '. He cursed as he would have to settle for iya Kemi's bread again. He knock on her door and requested for 'bread on credit'.

" Your money is now erm 540naira Mr Peter!" iya Kemi said observing from a tattered-looking book that kept records of her sales.

" I'l settle you soon madam. "

" If it reaches 600, forget coming for any sort of bread eo. " She touched her ear to pass across her point.

" erm yes iya Kemi. " His stomach producing irregular concerto tunes.

He strolled whistling into his room and soon ' downloaded ' the bread and felt his navel in dissatisfaction.

No one knew his exact identity yet in that compound. Mr Ola fell for his 'story' and so he was at least away from prying eyes for the moment. He thought of his girlfriend and calculated some ' maths of cash ' in his head. A loud snore replaced his soliloquiy. It was a memorable day indeed!!

Song: Lagbaja-No do Gragra for me!! grin

2 Likes

Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by daveP(m): 2:32am On Jul 25, 2014
lekinz: Thumbs up bro
thanks very much bro!
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by kingphilip(m): 5:59am On Jul 25, 2014
no interpretations of the yoruba language?
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by JigsawKillah(m): 7:46am On Jul 25, 2014
daveP: il be doing that constantly,or whatdyu suggest?

rap no dey ur playlist?

SAW
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by Nobody: 8:54am On Jul 25, 2014
nyc one daveP......but frm ur story,,,i dnt tink a person dat livs in such a house shld b buyin cheap tins on credit...u make it sound lyk dey liv in a one room apartment(typical face me i face u)......in all,,nyc

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Chimamanda Adichie, Her Parents And Brothers Pictured In Baltimore / The First Day I Tried To Kill A Chicken / Chimamanda Adichie Praises Her Daughter In Igbo Language & She Replies (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.