Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,917 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:14 AM

*****SCENARIO 75***** - Literature (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / *****SCENARIO 75***** (33975 Views)

My Classic First Love Scenario And The Unwanted End (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by daveP(m): 1:04pm On Aug 22, 2014
charijee: Guy you dey try wella. .....i appreciate your efforts. ...keep loading it
thanks alot. Keep d comments flowing.
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by daveP(m): 1:06pm On Aug 22, 2014
Cheriepet: so it is now time for reunion eh? but davey was d blue uniform planned or just a coincidence?

waiting for more
twas coincidence. But the maid made it more possible.
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by PrinceAdepoju(m): 1:48pm On Aug 22, 2014
next update, please.
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by daveP(m): 2:09pm On Aug 22, 2014
PrinceAdepoju: next update, please.
lol, soon enough!
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by Cheriepet: 4:16pm On Aug 22, 2014
daveP: twas coincidence. But the maid made it more possible.

which means d maid knew what was abt to happen?
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by daveP(m): 5:30pm On Aug 22, 2014
Cheriepet:

which means d maid knew what was abt to happen?
yes. She did. Her pick just came out positive.
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by charijee(f): 10:58pm On Aug 22, 2014
Yes I came. ...saw....read. ...and digested
But was actually expecting a lengthy update. ....nonetheless you tried

1 Like

Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by daveP(m): 12:00am On Aug 23, 2014
CONTINUATION.....

===============================

"Yes i went, but i knew you'l do just the same. Youre a tough man with principles. I thought as you would have just at that very hour. Our likemindedness was one of the things that made us. If you continue recounting, you'll kill me slowly Ola! I dont need judgemental outbursts now. I I........" Dupe lost words and wipe away the tears in her eyes. Then her phone rang. It was her mother.

--------------------------------------------------

"Lets take a few minutes break." Uncle Folorunsho adviced after Dupe returned from taking the urgent call. The air in the room hung dry and emotions were running silently. Granpa beckoned to Ola to an indoor discussion. He needed some brushing. Mr Ezey frowned as he followed his dad.

Iya Tinule knocked on Bolu's door repeatedly. Then she gave up and went onto something else. They werent in, but she felt they were asleep. An hour had passed since the three went secretly to the field. They took that option as they wanted to get surprised at reconciliation. Being there could kill the fun.

Louis saw his friend, Sam pass by with two stout looking young men. Sam hurried on after waving to Louis, who waved back and attempted getting to Sam, but he was fast-paced. The two men didnt look friendly. Something was definitely not right with Sam's attitude and everything. What was wrong?

------------------------------------------------

Dupe's mum arrived the meeting just in time for its continuation. She spoke plain and straight to the point. She spoke exclusively in Yoruba, using English in between her points for emphasis. Ola was taken aback by her words, observations. The atmosphere sparked up at her arrival. It was already dull and cold prior to her arrival. Ola suddenly saw himslef and about an hour later, she asked them to apologize right there on the spot. Granpa and Uncle Folorunsho smiled. Iya tinuke coaxed her brother to initiate an apology.

They stood up slowly, reluctantly like kids, only to stare at each other for a few minutes without a word. Ola trembled. Dupe quaked at the grey areas in his beard. She then went down on her knees and grasped his leg and wept. Ola went down as well. The hard man let go of the fountain in his eyes! This was the kind of scene Bolu disliked. He didnt see why two adults would portray emotions meant for kids, especially men. Asides making him uncomfortable a bit, he felt it was a show of some sort. Luckily he missed this one.

"E faa mora" [draw her closer ] Her mother insisted.
A baritonic voice hit the silent room

"Dupe, its all good. I forgive you!"
Then they both wept on each others neck. Ola lifted her up and they resumed staring at each other.

"These kids." Granpa teased. Ola forced a smile, then gestured with his finger " This is us?"

"Yes." Dupe replied.

"Hmm!"

"You planned this?" Ola quizzed

"I guess you did with some metaphysical powers!"

"Ahh! I see. Same clothe, same color!"

" Are we that predictable to Bose?"

"Maybe, maybe not." He wiped her tear-stained cheeks with his kerchief.

"I've got mine to worry about." Dupe spoke about her career and follow-up

"We've got one to worry about- the kids." Ola replied

"I love you!"

"Mo nife ee!" They attempted locking lips, but opted for a tight, romantic embrace as they garnered approval across the room. A few sneered at them. They didnt want the reconciliation to happen that easy.

Bolu and his siblings got home just in time to see their dad envelope their mum in a tight embrace.

"I guess you missed." Aunty Bose exclaimed.

"Hmm, this old man has finally done the needful." Bolu observed.

"Happy endings! I dont believe in it. Its all fictional bro." Louis punched his observant brother as the spied proceedings from a corner.

"Of course Louis!"

Their mum turned just in time to sight the three of them. Their eyes met and the again stood in shock. Was she finally back?

------------------------------------------------

Song- Cyndi Lauper-Time after Time

2 Likes

Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by JigsawKillah(m): 12:25am On Aug 23, 2014
clap clap clap

good job brother

1 Like

Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by daveP(m): 9:07am On Aug 23, 2014
JigsawKillah: clap clap clap

good job brother
Thanks bro! And the vote too... smiley
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by Nobody: 9:39am On Aug 23, 2014
This is good
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by daveP(m): 10:22am On Aug 23, 2014
IfyAngela: This is good
Ify! Ure back. Did you travel. I missed one of my golden followers. How you doing?
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by Nobody: 10:44am On Aug 23, 2014
daveP: Ify! Ure back. Did you travel. I missed one of my golden followers. How you doing?
*grinning from ear to ear*

Nope i didn't travel just had a busy week, i'm good, came online for update on your story. Hope you're good too
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by daveP(m): 10:50am On Aug 23, 2014
IfyAngela:
*grinning from ear to ear*

Nope i didn't travel just had a busy week, i'm good, came online for update on your story. Hope you're good too
(grinning from eye to eye grin ) im good. Thanks i appreciate that. smiley hwz the weekend going to be? Phcn have been cruel this week.
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by lalasticlala(m): 10:53am On Aug 23, 2014
daveP: (grinning from eye to eye grin ) im good. Thanks i appreciate that. smiley hwz the weekend going to be? Phcn have been cruel this week.

na their way na, later de go bring high bills
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by daveP(m): 10:58am On Aug 23, 2014
charijee: Yes I came. ...saw....read. ...and digested
But was actually expecting a lengthy update. ....nonetheless you tried
thanks all the same for encouraging.
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by daveP(m): 11:00am On Aug 23, 2014
lalasticlala:

na their way na, later de go bring high bills
lol. They just started @ your side? Carry clubs and cutlass to teach them lessons now. Muster the neighbourhood. They denied me updating for 3days. How far now? smiley
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by Nobody: 11:13am On Aug 23, 2014
daveP: (grinning from eye to eye grin ) im good. Thanks i appreciate that. smiley hwz the weekend going to be? Phcn have been cruel this week.
grin , today is cartoon day, i'm on my 2nd animation will prolly do that the entire day cos i'm too cold to go out.

PHCN has always been cruel.
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by daveP(m): 11:21am On Aug 23, 2014
IfyAngela:
grin , today is cartoon day, i'm on my 2nd animation will prolly do that the entire day cos i'm too cold to go out.

PHCN has always been cruel.
lol u en cartoons.
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by Nobody: 11:32am On Aug 23, 2014
daveP: lol u en cartoons.
keeps me going wink
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by daveP(m): 12:42pm On Aug 23, 2014
To all my golden followers, live and silent ones.please do vote me for Regular updater of the month. Click and vote by simply posting - i vote daveP.... It closes tomorrow by 8pm

https://www.nairaland.com/1804027/free-n5000-writer-here-every/7

Thanks alot. I'l appreciate smiley
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by Cheriepet: 3:28pm On Aug 23, 2014
Reunions n reconciliations are always teary... @least deir mother is back... lets c how d house n compound will b like n also if larry will continue pursuing Dupe?
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by PrinceAdepoju(m): 3:53pm On Aug 23, 2014
Shout-out to my Momma, Charijee grin
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by noble4d(m): 5:01pm On Aug 23, 2014
daveP: To all my golden followers, live and silent ones.please do vote me for Regular updater of the month. Click and vote by simply posting - i vote daveP.... It closes tomorrow by 8pm

https://www.nairaland.com/1804027/free-n5000-writer-here-every/7

Thanks alot. I'l appreciate smiley

grin
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by noble4d(m): 5:03pm On Aug 23, 2014
So na all family dey here...and no1 invite me.. grin..alryt...I'm vexing.
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by charijee(f): 5:52pm On Aug 23, 2014
PrinceAdepoju: Shout-out to my Momma, Charijee grin
Hello my prince. ....We may not be seeing always but mama loves and cares about you. ......I've got my eyes on you. .......be good
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by solotutu(m): 11:32pm On Aug 23, 2014
Started from the 1st page, then school took my time off nairaland. This is a great story. So loving this. In page 4 now smiley
surely have my vote.
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by daveP(m): 8:01am On Aug 24, 2014
noble4d:

grin
noble how far. Im expecting o. Happy sunday!
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by daveP(m): 1:20am On Aug 25, 2014
A Big Thank you to all those that gratefully gave their votes for me.

Jigsawkillah
missyhorlah
lalasticlala
xtarxhyne
maxism2
montestic
bustyhelen
IfyAngela
Omavik
banega
Charijee
peterpan1
hugelyendowed
solotutu
edymonte
MizMyColi
KelvinGraphics

Thanks alot even if i didnt sight it/win it. Definitely more coming up. Be prepared for 1st of September as well. I appreciate!!
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by PrinceAdepoju(m): 2:19pm On Aug 25, 2014
charijee: Hello my prince. ....We may not be seeing always but mama loves and cares about you. ......I've got my eyes on you. .......be good
I'm glad you still care and got your eyes on your son, ma'am.
Things will surely fall in good places very soon, I believe.

Please, be safe.
I care!! cheesy
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by PrinceAdepoju(m): 2:26pm On Aug 25, 2014
@daveP, oya update na
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by daveP(m): 2:39pm On Aug 25, 2014
PrinceAdepoju: @daveP, oya update na
im typing. Was charging earlier.....

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (20) (Reply)

Chimamanda Adichie, Her Parents And Brothers Pictured In Baltimore / The First Day I Tried To Kill A Chicken / Chimamanda Adichie Praises Her Daughter In Igbo Language & She Replies (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.