Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,237 members, 7,807,788 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:17 PM

*****SCENARIO 75***** - Literature (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / *****SCENARIO 75***** (33998 Views)

My Classic First Love Scenario And The Unwanted End (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by PrinceAdepoju(m): 3:12pm On Sep 01, 2014
you must be a lover of music, Dave.

1 Like

Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by daveP(m): 3:59pm On Sep 01, 2014
Wow September arrives
From 1 to Eight did we strive,
And now at 9, still alive.

With the ink on the quill,
dripping constantly, i cant believe still
that you my followers kept me going till.........
Scientifically inclined i am, yet with the hand of a ready writer i spill. grin
Happy new Month to you all.

IfyAngela
Lanicky
JigsawKillah
LogoDwhiz
PrinceAdepoju
Prettyspicey cheesy
Cheriepet
Iceberylin
Charijee
Missmossy
KelvinGraphics
Missyhorlah
Omavik:- Happy birthday smiley
Caracta- scarce yet influential-advice drove me on...
Xtarxhyne: shocked
Harlos and the E-family ladies en gentlemen.
And to our guests, we cant wait for you to become Nlders. wink

===============================

HAPPY NEW MONTH TO YOU ALL!!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by Nobody: 4:03pm On Sep 01, 2014
Happy new month to you Dave, thanks wink

1 Like

Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by daveP(m): 4:05pm On Sep 01, 2014
PrinceAdepoju: you must be a lover of music, Dave.
we all do! smiley
an idea that clicked.
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by iceberylin(m): 6:23pm On Sep 01, 2014
Happy New Month to all of una weh dh follow me enjoy this correct story !!!! grin

uhmmm,davep are u the writer of SEX,DRUGS AND BEING AN AGBORO
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by daveP(m): 6:46pm On Sep 01, 2014
iceberylin: Happy New Month to all of una weh dh follow me enjoy this correct story !!!! grin

uhmmm,davep are u the writer of SEX,DRUGS AND BEING AN AGBORO
what? Ice!!! No atall. Why did u ask? Abeg o.
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by iceberylin(m): 6:59pm On Sep 01, 2014
daveP: what? Ice!!! No atall. Why did u ask? Abeg o.
No fear,EFCC no dh find u grin
i just wan confarm
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by daveP(m): 7:12pm On Sep 01, 2014
iceberylin:
No fear,EFCC no dh find u grin
i just wan confarm
daveP is ma moniker o. Anyone asides dat claiming to be me is forgery and deserve some primetime with brock lesnar in a cellroom! grin
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by daveP(m): 8:06pm On Sep 01, 2014
CONTINUATION

"Mrs Ojemba! Please be seated." Corporal Kenny beckoned for her to seat. He took up his pen ready to quickly get the process done in a few minutes. His bowels sang hunger tunes and the arrival of the couple denied him satisfying nature's call.

"So what exactly does your husband...." He began earnestly.

"He's a contractor, and a very busy one. But i warned him the very moment he told me about Mr Ibe demanding for more than the agreed sum. He said he could handle it. How they got to know our abode still baffles me. Now my son is gone because of his naivety." She turned and her legs trembled.

"Well, erm...." Corporal Kehinde coughed and jotted a few things. Then he rose to peep outside. He asked a few more questions and got satisfactory answers. He rounded up and smiled. Then he took his leave to 'refill' before reporting back to his boss.

-------------------------------------------------

"Dubious men will always act that way Mr Ojemba. You should have verified if he was truly working with Philips Inc fully or if he was just using informal connections. Always affirm whatever you go into. Especially when business is involved." Srgt Okoro was dissatisfied with the way Sam's father went about this particular business deal. His brief account of the whole deal was enough to make him the cause of his present predicament.

A few minutes after, Corp Kenny knocked and reported he had finished his interrogation. His boss looked sternly at him and could see he was lying. He would deal with him later. Food was his weakness.

Louis turned as his dad tapped him. "Lets go boy." he called.

"Erm Mr Ezey, my men have just gone to the scene and would be just rounding up by now." The Seargent spied his wristwatch.

"No problem Officer. Glad my son could ascertain all this in time, if not we would have been chasing the wind." He shook hands with the Seargent and exited the station with his tired-looking son. Mr Ojemba opted to stay behind despite being told he could leave.

"I will sleep in this station tonight, at least until i hear from from this..... Scally..." he found difficult in expressing his pain. He dialled Mr Ibe's line again. No answer. He sat down and stared into space. Lost in thought. The female Corporal stared at him as he soliloquized to himself repeatedly. Then the call came in!

An Anonymous caller.....

"Hello, who is this? I said who the hell is this?" The once wearied man, now expressed energy with words. A voice laughed at the other end and made Mr Ojemba to continue swearing.

"If you need your son, simply deposit the remainder of my cash in that bank account i just sent to you." The voice ordered sarcastically. Mr Ojemba looked at his screen and saw the incoming message. "You are crazy!"

"Dont bother using those lazy men in uniform to do anything. It wont help matters. I have 'the lonng spoon' and i dine 'with the devil himself', within and without Mr Ojemba. Five million is nothing to you. So...."

Seargent Okoro came and requested to speak with the caller, just about the time the call ended.

"Do you recognise the caller's voice?"

" Oh my! Robbers! Foo fooo fooo.... Scallywags..... I must revenge accordingly." he pointed at no one in particular and he looked really confused. He fell into the chair just as his wife came out from the Interrogation Room.

"Who called?" She asked fearfully. She scanned the faces of the officers around and her husband's as well.

"He called." then he rubbed his bald head repeatedly in annoyance. He looked rough, his angered expression added to the fact that he did.

--------------------------------------------------

As Mr Ezey and his son arrived home. He met a busy atmosphere. Quite unusual. The kitchen was busy and he could perceive the aroma- his wife was at work again. His olfactories still kept her 'works' Louis spoke with his sister and soon was asleep. Iya tinuke surfaced from the kitchen and asked about the whole situation.

"The Police are handling it well. Just that Mr Ojemba is a careless man. He was probably traced from work and now his little boy bears the grunt." He looked at Louis as he spoke. The thought of his boy getting involve in a messy deal he initiated made him scared. He quickly brushed it asides.

"Welcome back!" Dupe greeted him with a smile, as she emerged from the kitchen wiping her hands

"Such a day. What have you?" he asked.

"Hmm not so fast oga." Iya Tinuke teased her elder brother. "And you did like you didnt miss the aroma since."

He smiled and soon dozed off also, just besides his resemblance-Louis!

Song: Tuface Idibia- Implication
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by iceberylin(m): 10:15pm On Sep 01, 2014
daveP: daveP is ma moniker o. Anyone asides dat claiming to be me is forgery and deserve some primetime with brock lesnar in a cellroom! grin
jezzzzzZ that will be Hell on Earth shocked
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by JigsawKillah(m): 10:56pm On Sep 01, 2014
lol
implications woh

1 Like

Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by daveP(m): 11:49pm On Sep 01, 2014
iceberylin:
jezzzzzZ that will be Hell on Earth shocked
naso.... Abi na u? Confess o....
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by Nobody: 2:12pm On Sep 02, 2014
daveP: Wow September arrives
From 1 to Eight did we strive,
And now at 9, still alive.

With the ink on the quill,
dripping constantly, i cant believe still
that you my followers kept me going till.........
Scientifically inclined i am, yet with the hand of a ready writer i spill. grin
Happy new Month to you all.

IfyAngela
Lanicky
JigsawKillah
LogoDwhiz
PrinceAdepoju
Prettyspicey cheesy
Cheriepet
Iceberylin
Charijee
Missmossy
KelvinGraphics
Missyhorlah
Omavik:- Happy birthday smiley
Caracta- scarce yet influential-advice drove me on...
Xtarxhyne: shocked
Harlos and the E-family ladies en gentlemen.
And to our guests, we cant wait for you to become Nlders. wink

HAPPY NEW MONTH TO YOU ALL!!!!
tnx dave

1 Like

Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:21pm On Sep 02, 2014
Wow..

This is interesting Dave.

Keep it up.

1 Like

Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by solotutu(m): 5:06pm On Sep 03, 2014
daveP: A Big Thank you to all those that gratefully gave their votes for me.

Jigsawkillah
missyhorlah
lalasticlala
xtarxhyne
maxism2
montestic
bustyhelen
IfyAngela
Omavik
banega
Charijee
peterpan1
hugelyendowed
solotutu
edymonte
MizMyColi
KelvinGraphics

Thanks alot even if i didnt sight it/win it. Definitely more coming up. Be prepared for 1st of September as well. I appreciate!!
weldone. Getting more interesting...

1 Like

Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by noble4d(m): 5:25pm On Sep 03, 2014
Mr daveP I hail oooo...well done smiley

1 Like

Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by Cheriepet: 8:08pm On Sep 03, 2014
daveP whatzup?

u just forget me ba? no worry we go met for junction:p

keep doing what u know how to do bestsmiley... oya run come update

1 Like

Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by daveP(m): 7:44pm On Sep 04, 2014
CONTINUATION

Sam woke up in a dark room, the walls were still wet, evident of a leaky roof. There were no windows and he stood and tried to ascertain time from a little crack in the roof. The door jolted open and Gozie dropped a plate of fried eggs and a whole loaf of Butterfield bread.

"Eat this." then he dropped a bottle of tea besides and locked the door behind him.

Sam stared at the food. This in itself sent a signal to his mind. Why would he be treated so well? He expected to be beaten and maltreated, but it seems his captors werent ready to take such actions.

He heard the crickets and concluded night had fallen. So this was his dinner. He felt reluctant to eat it. It could be poisoned- he thought. He brushed aside the thought and tore the loaf and ate a few slices, totally ignoring the plate of fried eggs. He could'nt sell himself away so easily. On the contrary rather, because the plate was empty in fifteen minutes. He was really starved.

He recalled the event of the day, and how Louis tried pacing up with him. His steps saved his best friend. Else, they would have been two. These men didnt look as though they could hurt, even as they looked and acted tough. He got angry at the fact that he would'nt kick a ball come Monday. Then he thought of home..... His mum.... He fell asleep across the wall.

"Gozie, you never find out why we dey this deal?" Dele queried. He saw no need for such an army of three when all they were after was a young boy.

"Mr Hai go pay sweet cash, no worry Dele. 50 for me, 50 for you, and 50 for for....wetin be una name again?..... Gozie pointed at the third fellow, who sat silently. He was Dele's friend.

"Fredo." he puffed at his cigarette. He wasnt all together perturbed about who directed orders, etc. He was simply after the cash. And he hoped Dele had landed the right deal.

"Let this man call us now." Dele was getting impatient.

"Guy, chill mon......" The call came in a few minutes afterwards.

"Hello boss." Gozie beckoned at the two to keep silent, as they both rounded the table. "We've done all you asked for. And we'l be expecting from you by morning."

"Its alright, and remember to keep him comfortable, unless i order otherwise. His father will wise up in a few days, perhaps hours. And you'l get your desired share. Do not arouse suspicious Gozie. I repeat do not arouse...."

"Boss we've heard. No underrate dem guy now Just leave that aspect for us to handle." Gozie interrupted 'Oga Hai' calmly.

"This will all be over before Tuesday afternoon, i have all things in my favor. So relax boys...." The call ended.

Gozie hissed as he dropped the mobile set. The leaned backward and whistled. This deal was about taking off.

"Check on that boy Dele."

Dele rushed to check on Sam, he met him breathing as he slept across the wall. The floor was cold. Temperature was dropping already. He rushed to get a mat and laid the young boy on it. Then he left Fredo to sit and watch. The time was 9:12pm They would rotate till dawn.

Sunday morning came faster than expected. It caught the entire family unawares, but Dupe was up early and soon the house was bustling with activities prior to their departure for Church. Aunty Bose prepared a light meal and soon they left in two batches to the church. Mr Ezey felt his sore eyes and remembered the previous day's mishap. It almost ruined his day. But he felt helping and prompt action in such cases needed no second thought. He glanced at Dupe and she smiled as he touched her arm while driving.

"I feel like you're just brand new, from the market...." Mr Ezey teased.

"hmm, thank you! I'l investigate your claims when we are back from Church, besides are ..."

"Its a new church actually. Fiery Preacher- Pastor Zaccheus. Wonderful miracles, testimonies.... We've felt at home since we came across him. Just that...." He heaved and continued driving without completing his statement.

"Just that i wasnt around i guess thats what you meant to say?" Dupe looked at him for an answer. She smiled when he beamed in response. She still understood him like as though she wasnt absent from his life. Perhaps he was still predictable, but he's changed with age.

"We'll pray for Sam..." Louis reminded them ask they dropped at the Church.

" How long have you been attending Ola?" Dupe asked.

"Half a decade now. We're almost late." He replied and walked towards the edifice, greeting some members as he approached. Melodious tunes filled the air- the spirit of worship.

Song: Envy- I'm I wrong

1 Like

Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by Nobody: 7:51pm On Sep 04, 2014
Hmm.
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by Nobody: 7:57pm On Sep 04, 2014
At last you've updated

lol for a moment i thought the food would be poisoned.

Cool twist and turns Dave wink

1 Like

Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by JigsawKillah(m): 12:17am On Sep 05, 2014
I see things others won't see
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by kidaberry(f): 7:44am On Sep 05, 2014
Dave i've finally read your story and commented oh. Even if he doesn't read mine
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by daveP(m): 8:57am On Sep 05, 2014
noble4d: Mr daveP I hail oooo...well done smiley
thanks bro. U just dey go and come. Hope the hustle's going?
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by daveP(m): 8:59am On Sep 05, 2014
Cheriepet: daveP whatzup?

u just forget me ba? no worry we go met for junction:p

keep doing what u know how to do bestsmiley... oya run come update
haha forget u? Why would i. wink how u doing.
Yeah we'l meet dont worry!
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by lalasticlala(m): 9:00am On Sep 05, 2014
DAVEP! hi
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by daveP(m): 9:02am On Sep 05, 2014
FrankySnow: Hmm.
youre here cheesy
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by daveP(m): 9:04am On Sep 05, 2014
IfyAngela: At last you've updated

lol for a moment i thought the food would be poisoned.

Cool twist and turns Dave wink
u ran, thought u wont peep/come back! Thanks dear
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by daveP(m): 9:05am On Sep 05, 2014
lalasticlala: DAVEP! hi
Lalastic! How far. Resumes today.
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by daveP(m): 9:06am On Sep 05, 2014
JigsawKillah: I see things others won't see
shhhhhh!!

grin
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by daveP(m): 9:09am On Sep 05, 2014
kidaberry: Dave i've finally read your story and commented oh. Even if he doesn't read mine
its not that, besides i wasnt aware. Il be there soon. Thanks.
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by Nobody: 10:02am On Sep 05, 2014
daveP: u ran, thought u wont peep/come back! Thanks dear
lol i always come back grin and you are welcome.

1 Like

Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by daveP(m): 10:04am On Sep 05, 2014
IfyAngela:
lol i always come back grin and you are welcome.
smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (20) (Reply)

Chimamanda Adichie, Her Parents And Brothers Pictured In Baltimore / The First Day I Tried To Kill A Chicken / Chimamanda Adichie Praises Her Daughter In Igbo Language & She Replies (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.