Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,180 members, 7,807,576 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:31 PM

*****SCENARIO 75***** - Literature (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / *****SCENARIO 75***** (33995 Views)

My Classic First Love Scenario And The Unwanted End (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by daveP(m): 4:12pm On Oct 17, 2014
IfyAngela:
Hmmmm just hope Mrs Ojemba doesn't have heart attack.
tongue no she wont. She's stronger than her man, but that's about to change for the better.
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by kingphilip(m): 4:17pm On Oct 17, 2014
daveP:
thanks bro. Sure i was made aware also. Just occupied, but i wish to make it worth it.
we go get any today?
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by MabraO: 4:28pm On Oct 17, 2014
daveP:
ok, i wont mind if u pm me, so i can get it. Thanks

Sent a blank pm cos u off line
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by daveP(m): 4:53pm On Oct 17, 2014
kingphilip:

we go get any today?
sure i will update this evening. e no easy o
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by daveP(m): 4:53pm On Oct 17, 2014
MabraO:

Sent a blank pm cos u off line
yeah ive replied
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by kingphilip(m): 5:18pm On Oct 17, 2014
daveP:
sure i will update this evening. e no easy o
God go strengthen u
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by Emzypaz(m): 6:26pm On Oct 17, 2014
Its here again. The Nairaland literature section awards 2014 is here again.
As a loyal reader, the best thing you can do to encourage the writers around here is to go into the thread and nominate your favourites, then you vote when the time comes.
For more informations visit; https://www.nairaland.com/1953789/nairaland-literature-awards-year#27227654
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by daveP(m): 8:04pm On Oct 17, 2014
Emzypaz:
Its here again. The Nairaland literature section awards 2014 is here again.
As a loyal reader, the best thing you can do to encourage the writers around here is to go into the thread and nominate your favourites, then you vote when the time comes.
For more informations visit; https://www.nairaland.com/1953789/nairaland-literature-awards-year#27227654
thanks alot. I do hope to be there, and my readers as well smiley
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by daveP(m): 9:41pm On Oct 17, 2014
CONTINUATION.....

===============================

"Doctor, what happened to my husband?" Almost as soon as she stood, her legs gave way and she fell on her knees in a plea position. Behind the doctor, the DPO handling her son's case followed. He looked disturbed and beads of sweat popped out his forehead expressing discomfort with what was ongoing.

"Mrs Ojemba! Let me assure you that your husband will be fine. Its a cut to his left arm." the doctor paused inbetween to ascertain if she was still 'together'. She didnt seem so.

"This was not robbery. He'l be fine! And erm Srgt...."

Just outside, the Serg took his eyes off one of his men receiving a call in a corner. The doctor called his attention back.

"Yes doc. I will have to take my leave now. Hope nothing else?"

"Just to implore you to get the perpetrators of this crime to book as soon as possible."

"Sure i will. We are progressing. Goodday doctor" they shook hands and then he turned to Mrs Ojemba who simply looked on confused. "Please ma'am, do take it easy. I understand your plight and i am working very hard to bring your boy back. Dont give up." he looked at her to confirm he was communicating. She nodded back and watched as the van exited the hospital premises.

"Come along Ma, come along!" the doctor beckoned to her to accompany him. She regained alertness and followed him swiftly. Her friend Ogechi obviously watching her since she arrived heaved and shook her head. She felt for her friend and wished she was'nt in such a situation. She was beginning to lose herself somewhat.

Mrs Ojemba stared at the wall clock immediately she was in the doctor's office, it read 3:56pm. She sat down and thoughts of how soon she would see her husband were foremost.

---------------------------------------------------

The Police Station
---------------------

As soon as Srgt Okoro got back to the station, he fell into his chair and soliloquized about life. He never knew he was going to meet such an unusual scene when he got to Mr Ojemba's abode. It seemed he had lost all hope. The idea of personally informing him that he was no longer overseeing the investigation was cut short as soon as he saw the gory sight.

A few minutes lapsed and he dozed off. His phone buzzed and he woke up to see a message. He cleared his sleepy eyes and read it through.

"Who is this?" he whispered as he got up with a frown.

"Sergeant sir, i hope you are able to comprehend what this is all about. About an important case that you are handling a week ago. Private discussion needed. This is highly confidential and personal. Men in your ranks are corrupt and may forestall my advances if made aware. Private discussion only. I'l be expecting"

Mr Okoro read the text message over and over again and stood looking more confused than he earlier was.

"Who could this be?" he calculated in his thoughts, which led him to diverse angles and he was still uncertain what this was all about.

"Could this be blackmail? No it doesnt seem like one. This must be a neutral fellow, because he spoke against the Police force. He must have vital information......." he thought.

Then his calculations opened a new light. It was probably related to the current situation on ground.

"Ahaaaaaa!" he nodded his head slowly "Crooked fellow wants to meet me. Personal?" he shut up his thoughts and replaced them with frantic action. It was getting late. A better time to go free and do what he so desired being a boss. He grabbed his car keys and walked out of the station as fast as he could.

"Goodnight sir!" a female corporal bidded him.

"Goodnight Miss Emily!" and he drove out of the Station.

-------------------------------------------------

Gozie hurried out of his corner when he heard Ugo calling out for his help. Sam was vomitting again. He switched off his set and rushed to take care of the boy.

In his chest, he felt relief replacing guilt and groanings. Maybe because of the action he was about to take or for the fact that he wished to end it all by himself since he started it, dragging Fredo and Dele in as well. They were more into 'it' than he was and he felt left out everytime he thought of Oga Hai's recent favouritism.

Ugo hissed and walked out, leaving Gozie who seemed to better handle the situation alone. Gozie used the opportunity to commune with the sick boy. He cleaned his face with a towel dipped in warm water. Then he spied behind and whispered...

"Dont worry, it will be over in forty-eight hours!" he nodded as Sam shifted in shock to what he just uttered. "Yes you will soon be seeing your family again. Be quiet." he held his hands to his lips.

Sam watched as Gozie cleaned up the mess and exit the room. He could'nt believe his ears. So he thought he better forget what he was told for the mean time.

But Forty-eight hours?

Sam felt blood rushing up from his waist to his head.

Was freedom really near?

Song: Swedish House Mafia- Dont you worry Child

1 Like

Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by dopevick: 4:15am On Oct 18, 2014
song : SWEDISH HOUSE MAFIA LYRICS - Don't You Worry Child
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by dopevick: 4:16am On Oct 18, 2014
"Don't You Worry Child" (feat. John Martin) There was a time I used to look into my father's eyes. In a happy home I was a king, I had a golden throne. Those days are gone, Now the memory's on the wall. I hear the songs From the places where I was born. Upon a hill across a blue lake, That's where I had my first heartbreak. I still remember how it all changed. My father said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry, don't you worry now." Yeah! "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry, don't you worry now." Yeah! There was a time I met a girl of a different kind. We ruled the world, I thought I'd never lose her out of sight. We were so young, I think of her now and then. I still hear the songs Reminding me of a friend. Upon a hill across a blue lake, That's where I had my first heartbreak. I still remember how it all changed. My father said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry, don't you worry now." Yeah! Oh, oh, oh!
Oh, oh, oh! See heaven's got a plan for you [Live version repetitions:] See heaven's got a plan for you
See heaven's got a plan for you "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry, don't you worry now." Yeah! Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh! [3x] Yeah!

3 Likes

Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by daveP(m): 9:03am On Oct 18, 2014
kingphilip:

God go strengthen u
thanks bro. Goodmorning! smiley
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by daveP(m): 9:05am On Oct 18, 2014
Dopevick: weldone, really appreciate. Dont forget to space with style to make it easier. Thanks! smiley
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by daveP(m): 2:58pm On Oct 19, 2014
CONTINUATION....

Louis got up from the chair he dozed on the moment he got home a few hours ago. He slept in his uniform due to the laziness that ached his arms.

He stretched and asked after his dad.

"Where are they? Helen did you see Sam's dad on the field today? He almost cried while talking with the Principal."

"I was'nt aware." Helen shrugged and stared back at her brother. "i need to call BB!"

"Bolu would be with friends now. Well that's true." and he headed toward his mum's room.

"Louis you're finally awake!" his mum dropped the account book she had on her laps and stood up to hug her son. "What's the matter? Besides go have your bath."

"Sam!"

"Ohhh, any news from school or what?"

"His dad almost cried during our game today..... I need to call Bolu."

"One at a time boy."

"Well the principal talked with him, then after greeting him, he sped off, like in anger."

A car drove in, interrupting Louis.

"That's your dad, come back for the call."

Louis was gone before she completed her statement.

"Welcome sir" Zakari greeted, sitting bored in a corner, enjoying the cool evening breeze.

"Ahh, Zakari! How are you. How is business. Mr Ola responded and walked in with Louis behind him.

He dropped the unfortunate mishap that happened a few hours ago while he ate and Louis who was already talking to Bolu on the phone ended the call to hear the shocking news.

"What!!"

His mum repeated what Louis narrated earlier to her a few minutes ago. Mr Ola gazed at his son and dropped the spoon in his hand. He exhaled and stood up.

"To where?" Dupe asked fearfully.

"Let's go check them out. It was that officer that informed me while i was just heading home."

"I heard its not far. Prince and Princesses Hospital! That's not far.

"At least eat something it's almost 7pm" Dupe pleaded. He agreed and rushed it, spying at her inbetween every spoonful as she watched him eat.

"I'm coming. Louis.... Lets go"

"He hasnt even taken his bath."

"Oh, alright another time. You'l' need the rest for tomorrow's game. Bose!! Lets go" and he was off to the hospital just after half an hour that he got home.

------------------------------------------------

Sam recoiled and sat up all through most of the night. He was suddenly relieved of the fever that knocked him down a few days ago.

That night he rushed at the plate of rice and stew that Ugo gave him, surprising Ugo himself. Many rescue scenes flooded his mind and he remembered the dream he had a few days behind. Gozie was the one that spotted him again in it and he wondered if any meaning could be taken out of it.

He saw less of Fredo and Dele in two days and he was glad he had Ugo as he didnt really pay attention to him. Night fell and he dozed off wth his heads in between his knees.

------------------------------------------------

Sergeant Okoro stopped by and inserted a SIM card he rarely used and called the anonymous meet.

"Hello i am at Ikeja along as you suggested. Who are you? And what do you mean by poking fingers at the Police Force. If you are a criminal, you'l be dealt with by the law. Nonsense!" he cut the call without hearing a single response from the other end of the line. "Arrant nonsense! " he smooched his moustache and then it occurred to him that he didnt get a single response.

He re-dialled.

"If you are around, you had better come out now. Come down from the pedestrian bridge or wherever you are..."

"I have seen you sir!" a baritonic voice replied calmly. " lets meet at...."

"If we dont meet right here" he took his handgun and exited his car with the call still on.

"I can see you sir. Sam's freedom. And i dont want to be prosecuted or go to a penitentiary if caught. That's why i want to meet you sir....."

"Fool! The father of the boy is....." he quickly checked himself " you're brave and i hope it doesnt end badly for you."

"Yes, the expressway would be okay. Look up at me!" he raised a hat and waved from atop the pedestrian bridge. Then he was gone.

The Mr Okoro cursed and replaced his handgun back. The fellow seemed confident, and also brave. These were the kind of fellows that had 'long legs' in the Force, using Officers for ulterior motives. He was about 'joining' the list.

He swallowed hard and drove home with his left forefinger resting on his moustache, deep in thought. All that occured since the day began was just unexpected. He would need a long, cold shower.

Song: Queen-I'm Going Slightly Mad
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by dopevick: 5:37pm On Oct 19, 2014
Music: Queen - I'm Going Slightly Mad
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by dopevick: 5:49pm On Oct 19, 2014
"I'm Going Slightly Mad"
When the outside temperature rises
And the meaning is oh so clear
One thousand and one yellow daffodils
Begin to dance in front of you - oh dear
Are they trying to tell you something?
You're missing that one final screw
You're simply not in the pink my dear
To be honest you haven't got a clue
I'm going slightly mad
I'm going slightly mad
It finally happened - happened
It finally happened - ooh oh
It finally happened - I'm slightly mad
Oh dear!
I'm one card short of a full deck
I'm not quite the shilling
One wave short of a shipwreck
I'm not at my usual top billing
I'm coming down with a fever
I'm really out to sea
This kettle is boiling over
I think I'm a banana tree
Oh dear,
I'm going slightly mad
I'm going slightly mad
It finally happened, happened
It finally happened uh huh
It finally happened
I'm slightly mad - oh dear!
I'm knitting with only one needle
Unravelling fast its true
I'm driving only three wheels these days
But my dear how about you?
I'm going slightly mad
I'm going slightly mad
It finally happened
It finally happened oh yes
It finally happened
I'm slightly mad!
Just very slightly mad!
And there you have it!

1 Like

Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by daveP(m): 11:59pm On Oct 19, 2014
CONTINUATION.

TO TEMITOPEDANIEL

Mr Ola arrived the hospital and asked after Mr Ojemba. He was told he could'nt see him that evening. He could however see his wife that requested to stay in the hospital. Her daughter, Amaka was also with her. She was a shadow of her former self in terms of weight. The troubles were much for her to handle.

"Mrs Ojemba, oh my God!" Mr Ola exclaimed as he came into her room. "I was just informed..... hope you're not panicking?" he stood arms akimbo and suddenly began to imagine the pain and grief his family would have been if his son was actually Sam.

"I hope for a change. I do hope for all this to end...." a call interrupted her and she looked on as the call went unanswered. Blood rushed up her veins and she stared on. It was Mr Ibe!!

"Who is that?" Mr Ola asked and collected the phone she passed onto him. He frown and looked at the number before actually picking.

Some noise in the background interrupted before he was able to continue the call.

" Yes who is this?"

"Hehe! I heard your old stingy man commited suicide in his bedroom. My condolences and accept my sympathy." Mr Ibe said sacarstically. "Luckily, the police saved him from rottening in hell. What an irony!"

Mr Ola listened on without saying a word as Mr Ibe went on talking without fear or caution. But the frown on his face thickened as he now understood this was the very man that was behind the present ill state of the Ojemba family. He cleared his throat and ended the call. This was a rascal at large!

"What did he say?" Amaka asked.

"Nothing important to hear. He just called to spite you madam. Probably aiming further at his mind games. Dont answer him for the time being. This will soon be over." he encouraged.

He begged to take his leave after spending a few more minutes speaking with mother and daughter. They were weak in body and mind. Mr Ibe was succeeded in breaking apart one family over a sum of money he was'nt sure of eventually getting. He stood up and took his leave. Bose was waiting at the hallway for him.

---------------------------------------------------------

The next day went on as the previous day. The games for the day were played in fervency, with Crown Comp already sure of qualification. Louis did'nt partake in the last game as Mr Adeneye wished to try out new legs on the field of play.

Loius reflected every moment he had with Sam the previous week. He felt like a wind without a direction, even though he felt strong, representing his friend in the game. Life was'nt fair.

He recollected the encouraging words the Principal told him the previous day and wished they could change the circumstance of his best friend at least. They could'nt.

Mr Lambert called him from afar and he strode slowly towards him as the game went on without him.

"Sir, you called me!" he said on arriving.

"I hope you are not thinking more than you can carry? Come along lets go for a walk." he suggested with a friendly smile and they began walking away from The Constanto.

"So tell me, how are you feeling about your very best friend?"

Louis found it difficult to reply, so he stared on, leaving Mr Lambert to hum and shift ground.

"If you feel guilty about all this, dont you think you would be hurting yourself. And then you feel angry. And that anger makes you want to do unusual things." he saw he was communicating and so he carried on.

"You've been absolutely mature in your approach to this matter for a fourteen year old." he reiterated with his hands dug in his pockets.

Louis bent his head and looked up at his V.P. Wondering why the sudden change of character. This was a man that would flog and punish students with much zeal and quick agility. Here he was trying to profer comfort to one of those very students.

If this could make 'Mr Lambast' melt, he wished there were many Sams out there, so that equally, the real personalities of people around would show. But that was wishing for the unthinkable. He wanted his friend by his side again.

The fun, the neighbourhood run, kite-flyings, even if Sam cheated in most games, he was still the friend he loved. They stopped by a junction and Mr Lambert continued.

"We all have people, friends we cherish. Testing times may come. Life may look cruel to you now because of your friend's predicament, that's why we have Hope to take us across the 'broken bridge' of life. It simply balances us when we attempt falling....or giving way to failure." he laid his hand on his shoulder. "You will see Sam again. We both will. By then you can share your stardom with him, Mr Louis." he smiled, crossed the road and entered the school gate which was a few metres from the junction they stopped at.

Louis looked on, he dimmed his eyes as the sun was in its prime. He hurried and followed after him into the school premises.

Song: Micheal Bolton- Lean on me
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by TemitopeDaniel(m): 6:09pm On Oct 20, 2014
Huh? Temitopedaniel? I'm wowed oh! I feel proud.. kiss

Thanks so much, God will honour u and I'll make sure I read this story, Sure!

DaveP the man! cheesy

1 Like

Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by Emzypaz(m): 8:53pm On Oct 20, 2014

Guys, its time to nominate that writer you so wish to have interviewed this saturday on Nairaland. Just go in here and hit the like button on any post which has your favourite writer's name.
This is the link to the thread;
https://www.nairaland.com/1952165/weekly-interview-thread-subsidiary-dammysammytv/4....
You can also read the last edition of the interview. The guest was
Royver.

2. Crime
3. Comedy
4. Thriller
5. Romance
6. Fantasy and many more.
The link to the nomination thread is;https://www.nairaland.com/1958564/literature-section-awards-nomination-thread
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by daveP(m): 9:06pm On Oct 20, 2014
CONTINUATION

TO AUDREYTIMMS

Friday came, the school bubbled with excitement as the Principal addressed the students. He commended the efforts of the school team and encouraged them to go for gold.

Meanwhile, elsewhere Mr Ola sat at his desk, pen in hand. He called Dupe to join him within the hour by noon. He tapped the desk, deep in thought.

He recollected the drama that ensued during the reconciliation meeting between him and Dupe. He planned a romantic dinner in one of the Capital's five star hotel. They would have the restaurant to themselves, save the waiter attending to them. He called the manager to postpone arrangements till further notice. Then he called his son's line.

"Hi dad! How is everyone?" Bolu asked as he was obviously heading for a corner to take the call.

"Bolu we are fine, hope you are too, and studies?"

"Sure dad. Louis called me wednesday night and cut......"

"Hmmm, yes! Its unfortunate that Sam's dad attempted suicide, but thank goodness the police were at his doorsteps before he could go beyond. He's recuperating now."

"That's blunt. I wonder what gain these heartless beings would have"

"Hmmm"

"I've got to go, I'l get in touch by evening time. Courtney sends his regards."

"Oh, your Londoner friend, Nice! Alright. Read well and less of basketball. Bye."

Mr Ola exhaled. There was nothing equal to family, having loved ones! He dropped his set and stood up to attend to business.

-------------------------------------------------------

Louis was called to be quizzed by his seniors. They sat down like a 'panel of judges' and threw questions, however comical at him. He understood their game and he played along. They never disappointed when it concerned creating gimmicks. It was part of the free-life they enjoyed. The Head Prefect, obviously bored by reading, joined and soon 'spectators' grew before the 'interview' was called off.

Louis gained at least, they cheered him up that day and he got more when he arrived home to see canopies in the compound. The wedding proceedings of Mr Mohammed was just about to begin. The excitement and the language, the greetings, smile and most especially the warmth around them all came to Louis' view. He sighted Zakari laughing away as he usually did in company of friends.

A soft voice whisper in his head

"Forget your sorrow!"

He turned round to see who just whispered but none. Zakari's laughter attracted him again and he hurried in immediately.

"Welcome Omo daadaa!" Aunty Bose said with a smile. "how is school today?"

"it was fine. Ahh!" he fell on the cushion, the same spot he fell into on wednesday and the day after.

"No no, Louis, go inside and take your bath at least. Dont develop a habit!"

Louis stood up reluctantly and headed in for a sweet sleep.

------------------------------------------------------------

Mr Ibe sat at his verandah,a stool with a cup and a bottle of beer besides him. He sipped repeatedly from the cup and rocked the chair he sat in. Tonight was different and he mused at the size of his empire- the proceeds from all of his illegal dealings in the past two years.

His early resolve to involve some high-ranking officers in his dealings had paid off, as every move by his victims to bring him to book have fizzled out within a week, a month at most. He laughed to himself at the thought of Mr Ojemba's suicidal attempt.

"A F0ol, a woman in the costume of a man!" he said out loud as the cool breeze brushed his pot belly.

Five million was'nt all he wanted. He wished to covet the secret investments of Mr Ojemba and using his son was a mere shadow. He thought of the info Mr Odion have passed across to him before the abduction. He was equipped to take it for a month if he so wished.

He dropped the cigarette stick in the ashtray and placed his legs on the stool, upsetting the glass which fell and broke. He called after his househelp who ran to clean up the mess.

He would love to see the family break in pieces just as the glass did. Hundred Millions of naira was no small cash. He wondered how Mr Ojemba arrived at that figure so silently.

Song: Drake- Worst Behaviour
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by dopevick: 10:19pm On Oct 20, 2014
Song: Drake – Worst Behavior
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by Nobody: 1:21am On Oct 21, 2014
Do you enjoy this story and that of others, are you going to keep on reading and not nominate your best writer. Please, do at the link below...
https://www.nairaland.com/1958564/literature-section-awards-nomination-thread

#Nairawriters
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by daveP(m): 7:54am On Oct 21, 2014
TemitopeDaniel:
Huh? Temitopedaniel? I'm wowed oh! I feel proud.. kiss

Thanks so much, God will honour u and I'll make sure I read this story, Sure!

DavP the man! cheesy
smiley thanks shocked
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by Princesschi(f): 7:56am On Oct 21, 2014
If i catch myself say i no read dis story..*runs back to start reading*
daveP fire on

1 Like

Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by daveP(m): 8:22am On Oct 21, 2014
Princesschi:
If i catch myself say i no read dis story..*runs back to start reading*
daveP fire on
Thanks Princess! Goodmorning too smiley

1 Like

Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by daveP(m): 8:27am On Oct 21, 2014
Divepen:
Do you enjoy this story and that of others, are you going to keep on reading and not nominate your best writer. Please, do at the link below...
https://www.nairaland.com/1958564/literature-section-awards-nomination-thread

#Nairawriters
joining is difficult tried many times yesterday.
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by daveP(m): 8:28am On Oct 21, 2014
dopevick:
Song: Drake – Worst Behavior
DJ dopevick!! wink thanks
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by Cheriepet: 2:01pm On Oct 21, 2014
Hmmmmm davey well commento reservoir....

I just hope sam will be freed for a child going thru kidnap stress is too much....

great work daveP

1 Like

Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by daveP(m): 7:14pm On Oct 21, 2014
Cheriepet:
Hmmmmm davey well commento reservoir....

I just hope sam will be freed for a child going thru kidnap stress is too much....

great work daveP
thanks dear.
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by daveP(m): 7:22pm On Oct 21, 2014
Evening to all my fans and readers(present, absent or undercover) thanks for being there for me.

Reciprocate by voting for Dave by clicking this link

https://www.nairaland.com/1804027/free-n5000-writer-here-every

And also this isnt personal. Its for virtually alllll literature writers to nominate for. ITS THE LITERATURE AWARDS NOMINATIONS 2014!!! grin

Nominate in all the categories for those you deem fit to nominate in. The link is below.

Thank you!

https://www.nairaland.com/1958564/literature-section-awards-nomination-thread.

(smooches beard) cheesy
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by daveP(m): 10:21pm On Oct 21, 2014
Last update....... Loading
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by daveP(m): 10:30pm On Oct 21, 2014
CONTINUATION

TO D9TY7

Saturday morninig came, the sun rising in its glory. The city evidently booming as usual as friends and family hurried to wedding events around the city's vibrant capital.

Louis was awakenEd by the smell of 'party rice' and he stood up stretching to see some women around a fire. He was'nt aware when they started. Perhaps they began late in the night. But he saw the utensils they would use before he slept the previous night. He saw his dad sitting with some elderly men chatting away, lively as the sun rose. He felt it was going to be a busy day. Today was Mr Kazeem's day!

After having his meal. He prepared to accompany his mum to see a friend, even though she insisted he stayed behind and leave Helen
to follow her. But the house would be boring. He had lost his attraction to video games since the school tourney began.

"Its been long you drove us. This is great" Helen said as she leaned onto the driver's seat from behind.

"Get us....."

"Alright! Now let me drive." she cut her son short. He was suddenly regaining his naughty self like he did on saturdays prior to his friend's abduction. She pulled in to a filling station and Louis used the opportunity to window-shop at some soccer collections in the stations mart. He got back in no time after his mum threatened to leave him behind.

"What's happening son? So you regained your strength and nack for disturbance back. Its alright! I know what to do." Louis smiled back at his mum. If only she knew it was all a deliberate attempt to make her fell 'motherly' as she was before, she would have him punished if she found out regardless.

The family was free with only Mr Kazeem's wedding to keep them occupied. He was tying the knots with his beloved Aishatu.

"When is this football of a thing, that competition... When is it ending?" Dupe asked her son who played with the wind as the car sped on the road. She noticed and wounded up his windscreen and switched on the a.c, frowning at her son. Then she smiled. She now understood.

"It will be over by next week monday. Nine days from now!" he responded. "Is there something you want to do or what?"

"Louis! C'mon dont get naughty. I'm your mum. Must there be something attached always?"

"The last time you asked, it was because my exams was getting near. I was onto video games then. Somehow, my exams is just a month away. So you see!" he replied and got down at the gate of the friend they planned visiting. Dupe smiled and drove into the compund to see one of her best friends.

------------------------------------------------------------

Dele and Fredo walked into the 'abode' that money. They looked flashy, but not enough to attract attention to the place where they hid Sam. They shook hands with Ugo and Gozie who reluctantly responded, not out of envy, but because they were a new burden he had to handle to make things work. Deep down, he braced himself to handle Ugo, despite his hug physique. He discovered that this fellow was lazy and smoked hemp most of the time. He rarely went out, but when he did, it was probably for 'reloading' his supply of his hemp. He watched as the two guys went to check up on Sam and came out smiling.

"After all, Gozie, this boy hate us so? And he don strong pass before when last we dey here. How come now?" Fredo asked and sat on a stool near a desk. He adjusted his waistcoat and relaxed, causing Gozie more discomfort.

---------------------------------------------------------

Seargent Okoro stayed at his home that saturday. He walked over to his dinning table and counted the wedding invitation cards he got a month ago. His occupation had denied him time to go through a lot of things in his home, so he left such matters to his wife. And she did'nt disappoint.

Of late, the anonymous caller had only sent a message to have another meet not far from Caleb International School. He refused, but later on accepted. He would surprise the rascally fellow with the presence of his boys stationed at strategic places and a few others capable of mobility if the location was changed. He smiled and rushed in to prepare for work after he thought over the entire plan. He dialed Corp Kenny's line and told him to get prepared for some nerve-cracking experience that night. He left his balcony and went in to prepare, whistling some cultural songs.

Corporal Kenny was furious at the so sudden halt to his plans for the night. He saluted his boss before the call ended, but cursed after dropping the call. He rested his head on one of his arms and frowned hard. Before he got up excitedly. He clenched his fist and hurried to enjoy his leisure time.

Song: Busta Rhymes ft Twista-Can You Keep Up.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Chimamanda Adichie, Her Parents And Brothers Pictured In Baltimore / The First Day I Tried To Kill A Chicken / Chimamanda Adichie Praises Her Daughter In Igbo Language & She Replies (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.