Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,979 members, 7,806,859 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:42 AM

*****SCENARIO 75***** - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / *****SCENARIO 75***** (33993 Views)

My Classic First Love Scenario And The Unwanted End (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by daveP(m): 10:13am On Jul 25, 2014
kingphilip: no interpretations of the yoruba language?
corrected, noted for futue updates.thanks!
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by daveP(m): 10:15am On Jul 25, 2014
JigsawKillah:

rap no dey ur playlist?

SAW
chillax,twill show face now...
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by daveP(m): 10:16am On Jul 25, 2014
Omavik: nyc one daveP......but frm ur story,,,i dnt tink a person dat livs in such a house shld b buyin cheap tins on credit...u make it sound lyk dey liv in a one room apartment(typical face me i face u)......in all,,nyc
smiley thanks.improvement is emminent.morning! How waz ur night?
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by JigsawKillah(m): 10:17am On Jul 25, 2014
daveP: chillax,twill show face now...

like Tupac stuff oo

SAW
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by JigsawKillah(m): 10:18am On Jul 25, 2014
Omavik: nyc one daveP......but frm ur story,,,i dnt tink a person dat livs in such a house shld b buyin cheap tins on credit...u make it sound lyk dey liv in a one room apartment(typical face me i face u)......in all,,nyc

i wondered abt it too

SAW
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by daveP(m): 1:47pm On Jul 25, 2014
JigsawKillah:

like Tupac stuff oo

SAW
il will abeg no crucify me be4 the time now.haba! Easy,jst getting started.il take note though tnx

1 Like

Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by Cheriepet: 2:27pm On Jul 25, 2014
daveP where u dey? i go call police for u oo!!!
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by daveP(m): 2:39pm On Jul 25, 2014
Cheriepet: daveP where u dey? i go call police for u oo!!!
typing......
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by Cheriepet: 2:56pm On Jul 25, 2014
daveP: typing......

hope it is not @ snail pacesad
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by daveP(m): 3:33pm On Jul 25, 2014
THE TENANTS [2]

===============================

Mr Kazeem Mohammed a car dealer with his trader friend-Zakari Aliu :

Mr Kazeem's was a car dealer new at the Alaba International Market, Lagos. He was once based in Abuja, where he had a mini-car shop. But as business boomed, and demand went higher, and contacts grew beyond the walls of the Capital territory, he relocated to West Africa's number one commercial city - Lagos.

He met Zakari at a beer joint. Zakari was a trader, and after discovering they both hailed from the same state-Kaduna, they felt it okay to live in the same apartment.

They packed on on a rainy April afternoon, to which Zakari saw as a bad sign from his ancestors. They settled fast with Mr Kazeem later bringing in his wife-to-be, Aishatu. Zakari wasnt pertubed a bit. Bonding came easily as he later saw his ' fellow brothers ' around the neigbourhood and they mingled freely, smiling and chattering as if they had no worries.

Zakari would laugh and chat, but once they left, he became himself, as though they were a ' switch ' to his daily happiness. Mr Ola aka Ezey thought -- ' If only our people bonded the way these Hausa folks do! Quite cheerful fellows. ' Then he'l sigh.

Miss Pamilerin:

Miss Pamilerin, a Corper lived with her cousin, Mummy Bright and her family- Daddy Bright and his kids; Bright and Foluke. Daddy Bright was an accountant in a new-generation bank while his wife owned a tuckshop in Louis' school - Crown Comprehensive College.

Their three- bedroom apartment was exquisitely furnished to taste with a complete sound system too. But he often got on Pamilerin's nerves every matchday.

She would be enjoying watching Telemundo after a hectic day, when he'l suddenly walk in from work, drop his suitcase fast, pick up the remote and exclaim ' AH! CHELSEA!!' as he removed his tie which pissed her off. Asides, he was fond of switching on the A.c, even on rainy days! Pamilerin soon cultivated the habit of looking at the door constantly every evening, anticipating his arrival as though she was the wife!

" Ah chelsea!" he exclaimed one day.

" Who is playing? " Pamilerin asked.

No answer!

" Daddy Bright who is playing se? "
" Ah Chelsea, ama na sege laara Benfica leni " [ we'l flog hell outta Benfica today! ] He spooned his food and rubbed his palms.

Pamilerin hated Chelsea because of Daddy Bright. His fanaticism was beyond reasoning. She soon began saying ' Ah Chelsea ' in sarcasm everytime he arrived. Her cousin, mummy Bright wasnt helping either. She was ' contaminated ' too and could analyse football quite expertly as well.

" Hazard yeeehhhh " Mummy Bright would shout during a live match.
mins later " Goooooaaallll" would rent the entire atmosphere. The excitement pushed Pamilerin to ask who scored, and the room filled with friends of Daddy Bright became silent as a result of the rhetoric question. Quite embarassing! Because Pamilerin NEVER VENTURED NEAR ANY 'CHESSY' MATCH AFTER THAT DAY.

She later got her own Tv set after her cousin-sister discovered she wasnt frequenting the main tv again.

Pamilerin was a beautiful lady with a body that turned alot of heads and elicits lascivious whistles from men whenever she was jogging in the morning in her shorts.

She gradually mingled with other friendly tenants and they chatted on a daily basis. Zakari no doubt, always 'appreciating' anything good teased her everyday for her quite expensive taste for everything. He made advances in his Hausa-like manner. She would shun him playfully and he would swear not to talk with her again only to do exactly that the next day.

" Chei!, this this this..... Zakari stammered. this load you carry so. Pam i wan marry u, Walahi! "

Then he'l mumble something to himself in his dialect leaving her more curious.

Iya bright was quite satisfied with her house-wife status for the meantime, even if she had her degree in Bus. Admin. The time would come she said often when Pamilerin quizzed her about getting a job.

Song: Vector ft Emmysong-Kilode

1 Like

Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by daveP(m): 4:14pm On Jul 25, 2014
Cheriepet:

hope it is not @ snail pacesad
atalls
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by daveP(m): 4:22pm On Jul 25, 2014
Still typing.....
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by daveP(m): 5:25pm On Jul 25, 2014
CONTINUATION

Mr Akporie was quite an indoor person, also religious. He later became a Pastor and his wife had his support. Though they wanted a male-child after having two beautiful daughters, they 'believed' and waited on the Lord.

No doubt, pressure from all angles to visit some scary-looking ' Doctor ' with a questionable certificate in some ' bush ' in faraway land reared its head often, they held on in anticipation.

Mr Akporie's voice was always heard in frequencies, keeping vigil as he ' cried ' to 'the Father' to provide a son.

" Come and try Dibia Ibe aka Orientation. "

" Papa i cant, I'm a man of God. "

" Remember if the yam cant locate the palm oyel, then another hand will, u may have to take another.... "

" No need, I'm quite satisfied with Adanna. "

These calls came constantly from different angles, and were soon taking a emotional toll on the man of God. Mr Ezey noticed his change of mood and adviced him to take heart and believe. He didnt like getting involved in personal issues like that of his tenants as he had his own to worry about. That night he got another call from Dupe. She seemed relaxed and he found himself answering most of her question, though with a grin.

He told Bolu who was far away with his aunt about the development, but he never felt the need to tell Louis and Helen.
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by PrettySpicey(f): 5:53pm On Jul 25, 2014
daveP: =======================
Louis walked home.its was another end to a boring day @ Crown Comprehensive College.He had to chase after Sam, to retrieved his Economics note.his sister, Helen would have been home by the time he got along his street.
He walked in quite sluggishly and dropped his note and headed towards his room after lackadaisically greeting his dad with a shout of 'Good afternoon sir'. His dad heard from the room and got down to see his son.by that time Louis...t!!

okay daveP, Spacing is key... hope I see some as I go on.

'@' should not be thus used pls... .

oya make I continue first

1 Like

Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by PrettySpicey(f): 5:58pm On Jul 25, 2014
Hi daveP, could I have your email address pls?

I'd like to send you something privately.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by daveP(m): 6:02pm On Jul 25, 2014
PrettySpicey:

okay daveP, Spacing is key... hope I see some as I go on.

'@' should not be thus used pls... .

oya make I continue first
i jst pm'd u.so we can communicate
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by Lorlaahlozz: 6:04pm On Jul 25, 2014
Nice

1 Like

Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by daveP(m): 6:10pm On Jul 25, 2014
----------------------
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by JigsawKillah(m): 1:50am On Jul 26, 2014
So the compound is the scenario 75.....with all these characters, its an interesting place to be! Ride On DaveP

SAW

1 Like

Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by daveP(m): 9:40am On Jul 26, 2014
JigsawKillah: So the compound is the scenario 75.....with all these characters, its an interesting place to be! Ride On DaveP

SAW
its a story all bout Louis.jst wanna give a view of those surrounding him.its yet to begin.. smiley thanks bro
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by Nobody: 9:41am On Jul 26, 2014
Ride on bro.no criticism yet

1 Like

Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by daveP(m): 9:44am On Jul 26, 2014
To my Readers: the story is jst about to begin.jst gave a detailed view of those surrounding the main character-Louis All Wanting as il refer to then in the course of the story.
As from Monday,il start dedicating the long updates to ma followers/readers.Pls dnt hesitate to encourage/private criticism.its allowed.75 different events that affected/decided the future of the main Character.
Thanks for reading,do stay on!!! smiley
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by daveP(m): 11:29am On Jul 26, 2014
THE STORY BEGINS.....

DEDICATED TO LOGODWHIZ

================================

CROWN COMPREHENSIVE COLLEGE

School became another Interesting side to the lives of Louis and Helen. Their Father succeeded in finding one of credible status, and they settled in after a few weeks.

Louis, as a 'newcomer' was gentle through the first week. Perhaps observing his new environ. The following week, however, was different as he was seen running to-and- fro with a smile on his face.
His class, JSS2 had 40 students and he soon found friends that he never knew would play a decisive role in his future. But who cared! He just wanted to make friends-The mind of a youngster!

Helen on the other hand, didn't feel like Louis after two weeks in the JSS1. She kept to herself most of the time making her class teacher, Mrs Ogunleye to encourage and coax her out of her 'shell'. She was a bright student and it was evident after two weeks.

-----------------------------------------------------

Crown Comprehensive was a U-shaped two-storey building with good laboratories, though not Standard. Academically sound and efficient, there were'nt any lapses as tutors worked on a personal note with the students, yielding good results.

Mr Pius, a dwarfish man, was the Principal. He was nicknamed ' Super Mario' by the senior students as he was always surfacing stealthily when ' freedom ' was almost let loose in some classes, with his hands interlocked behind him.

" Femi, stand up! Go and kneel on the Assembly ground. "

The class would digest his so sudden appearance and thus he was a ' spy-agent ' to almost every student who had to keep ' Watchmen ' at the windows to at least prepare for his Intrusion.

Often, when a preceeding class suddenly went silent, the next class would take the hint and follow-up. They became dead silent in Seconds! It was Super Mario!

Thus his Surprise was cut-short. His sudden ' visits ' had a few results though- 16 mobile phones, 17 magazines of all kinds, and a carton of romantic novels which were kept in corner in his office.

" Your own don done Shade! "

" Leave me joor. " she replied.

" He's going to tell your parents after scanning through it. "

* And a scene like this would follow. *

Principal : Shade Fasasi, get me your parents' contact quickly.

Shade : I dont [ stammering ] I dont know it offhand sir. [ itching her hair].

Principal : Dont be silly!!!

Shade : [ applying student craftiness, which rarely work in Super Mario's case ] Sir, i'm serious, its a new line he has!

Principal : [ call another student ] Oni, get me Mr Adeneye's cane!!

Oni : Yes sir [ he gets signals to stall time to help the situation ]

Principal : If you waste my precious time, be expecting a fair share of ' Punishment '

Oni : [ to himself ] my own don done !

[ The ' Punishment ' was shovelling the school's waste from a pit behind the school into nylon bags amidst the stench.] Pretty girls werent left out regardless.

Some rudely succumbed, while some readily agreed; as they feared the repercussion of their parents' wrath if they were reported.

Some guys on the other hand, ridiculed the ' babes ' who formed for their advances when they fell victim to The Punishment.

" Come see Taiwo " And they'l scamper to the window with an aerial view to watch her ' humbling ' . Then they'l quake with contagious laughter to make her feel pained.

" A no send any babe o, make una dey form sha. Your day go show face: " And they'l shake with laughter coupled with coughs again.

Song : Phenom ft ms Iye- Shuku shuku bambam
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by LogoDWhiz(m): 7:23pm On Jul 26, 2014
Thanks for d dedication bro.

I'm loving this story...

1 Like

Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by daveP(m): 1:35am On Jul 27, 2014
DEDICATED TO MISSMOSSY

==============================

Mr Lambert, the Deputy Principal was light in complexion. He was a contrast to the height of Mr Pius who tried avoiding taking pictures with him as it was distracting to say the least. Twas either one left for the other or they stood apart in pictures during valedictory services.

Mr Lambert walked like as though he were royalty. His caning prowess with his left hand, not even his right made students tag him 'Mr Lambast'.

He was the center of all reported cases, as students took advantage of his terrific canings to justify their means of comfort. The girls were best at this, as they used this to get back at the boys that mocked them during the 'punishment'.

But Mr Lambert had a weak side though! He was a Manchester United fan. Some guys saw the greenlight in this definitely. He could be seen engaging some staff with talks of his darling club when the chance permitted.
As much as he loved football,he was verbally powerful. He disliked students who werent smart, or proved too smart around him. A hero among the students could be sulking a few minutes later if he stepped on the toes of this tall mam that stood at 6,2".
" Some of you are evidently irresponsible and stupid as well "

" Yeh " some students shouted.
" Including those of you that just shouted ' yeh'. "

" Just look, look at that one there.see how he sags like a tout in need of monthly salary! And you call yourself a senior. "

Bottomline is-- Dont get on the nerves of this tall man, especially in front of a junior.

" Micheal, what are you reading under that desk? "
Micheal quickly recognises the voice and hits a weak spot...

" Its Complete Sports Sir. Rooney scored a brace yesternight! "

Mr Lambert : Oh! Oh!! Lemme have that. Wow! Fantastic!! [ forgeting himself, while the class mumbles warmly ] I told you [ who exactly? ] Man City cant beat us!

Micheal: Infact ehn! [ though an Arsenal fan ] Arsenal would see hell in the FA cup match.
At the end of it, Micheal escapes for an offence ' Super Mario ' would have made him suffer for.
Thus all the guys kept at least a copy of a sport newspaper [ even outdated ones ] in hand to save situations like that. Only they werent so sure if it was ' Super Mario ' that'l surface!

-----------------------------------------

Louis at the course of time met Samuel. They bonded easily as they had a lot in common from video games to other interests. Thus a friendship was sealed, and they later discovered they lived not far from each other. Soon they began going home together.

One Monday morning....

Sam: Did you hear we have a new Introtech Teacher?

Louis: No! So Mr Paul left?
Sam: Lets hope he's not as wicked and mean as Mr Paul.
[ New teacher enters, as the class arise to greet him ]

Teacher: Hello students. Im your new Introtech [ pronouced ' Intuotech' ] teacher. Mr Amusan is my name.
The JSS2 students laughed as he had difficulty pronouncing the letter ' r ' as he spoke. They however fell in love with him, and soon they forgot all about Mr Paul.

45 minutes later, the bell rang and Louis made his way to Iya Bright's tuckshop. He met his seniors already in numbers despite the fact that they had to descend the stairs before getting there.
He would have to queue as usual and he hated this format introduced by the Labour Prefect. He hissed and folded his arms to wait patiently when he heard a voice behind him.

" Why did you hiss? " Louis turned and saw a senior girl.

" erm... "

" its alright. What do you wanna buy? "

" dont worry, they'l punish you senior "

" dnt worry, just tell me il help" She smiled at Louis.

"doughnut and miranda "

"okay, wait here " and she broke the line and walked straight up to buy exactly what they both needed, to the disgust of the big guys.

" hey you, are you mad? Who gave you the guts to break the line? "

" excuse me? "
"what did you say?"
"its no big deal, you guys are always here before the bell and yet you make your juniors to queue,while you enjoy VIP treatment, cant you just..."
"hey shut up!"
she went on replying to a frightened Louis. She later left in anger, grabbing Louis along to a shocked Labour Prefect who stood digesting what just occured.

"whats your name erm snr?"
"just call me Elizabeth" Louis smiled as he munched away at his snacks.
"why are you smiling?"
"so you can talk like that,God saved you o. No one has tried that before. Sha be expecting Mr Lambast to call you soon."
Elizabeth smiled in return
"well its annoying looking at that queue. There's always a first time. Yet they call themselves prefects!"
"thanks anyway. Which class are you in?"
"well im new. Just came this term.its SS1"
"Louis! Louis!!" It was Sam!
"Where've you been now?" then he looked at Elizabeth.
"Senior i want to 'borrow' my friend"
Elizabeth smiled as Sam dragged Louis off
" see you later Snr Elizabeth" and they both sped off to enjoy the break.
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by daveP(m): 1:45am On Jul 27, 2014
Banega
Kingphilip
mzPreshie
sweetlemon
kayjuu
sammyHoe
tmx21
mencade5
Bholutife18
softsparky
Elantracey
Frankben
Charijee

Pls encourage a bro.read through my story and share your views,etc.
Thanks il appreciate if you drop your comments as well. smiley
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by Nobody: 7:51am On Jul 27, 2014
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by daveP(m): 9:02am On Jul 27, 2014
Happy sunday to you all!!!
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by Lorlaahlozz: 10:47am On Jul 27, 2014
Nd u 2....waiting fr today's update

1 Like

Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by daveP(m): 1:16pm On Jul 27, 2014
Lorlaahlozz: Nd u 2....waiting fr today's update
typing.jst came back from Church.
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by LogoDWhiz(m): 2:45pm On Jul 27, 2014
Enjoying the stiry bri.
More updates please..

Hmm. Senior Elizabeth.

I'm yet to know your reason for helping Louis, thanks tho, u seem nice.

Guys and gals, please comment.. It helps...
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by daveP(m): 5:17pm On Jul 27, 2014
HAPPY SUNDAY!!

DEDICATED TO LORLAAHLOZZ

Louis prepared for another day in school. He walked to school and smiled as the Sun rose. He didnt see Sam at their meeting joint, so he moved on to school.

Helen felt hungry that morning, so he bought her some snacks while he quickly finished his assignment. He loved Mathematics.

As the day went by, someone called him from the class entrance.

" Louis Olaniyan! You are needed in Mr Lambert's office! " Sam queried him as he rose to answer the call. Mr Lambert rarely summoned junior students during early morning teaching periods.

Louis walked hastily behind the School Bursar that called him. Then he got the shock of his life.

" Mummy! Mummy!! " Louis ran to hug his mum as she laughed and cried at the same time. Mr Lambert and the school bursar smiled as they both caught up on the mother- son relationship.

" Why did you leave that way? "

" Dont worry son, you'll get to hear it all. " She smiled.

" Where's Helen? "

" Am here! " Helen screamed and Mr Lambert gave her a questioning look. She adjusted but still couldnt hide the joy of Reunion.

" Wow, you're growing fast than i thought. "

" But mummy... "

" I guess its lovely to meet you Ma'am. " Mr Lambert interjected.

Perhaps already feeling uncomfortable that his office was used as a reunion meeting point.

" Thank you sir. How are they doing academically? "

" Well Louis is doing just fine, and Helen even better. " Mr Lambert played a mocking smile on his lips.

" Can we go home now? " Louis asked childishly.

" Erm dnt be silly young man! Face your studies, and make your parents proud. Thats why you are in school, isnt it Mrs Olaniyan? " Mr Lambert asked.

" Absolutely Sir " she smiled in response.

" You can have a few minutes with them though. " The deputy principal uttered. And soon they left to find a corner to discuss- Mother and Kids !

Helen was quite glad,but not as Louis who suddenly felt pampered again. They bombarded her with questions and she manoveured the answers so they'l let issues rest for the meanwhile.

" Morning Ma'am! " Louis turned his head. It was 'Super Mario' !

" Morning sir, nice to meet you. "

" I see you are having fun with your kids, their father told me you went on a business trip. "

Louis suddenly found himself asking questions, rudely interrupting Super Mario, an offence that even a senior student dare not commit.

The short man gave Louis a sharp long look and raised his cane to beat him.

" Go and kneel down there now! " Mr Pius shouted.

" Louis ! Louis !! Louis !!" Helen called repeatedly.

" Louis ! Wake up, its sunday already. Daddy says you must prepare for church quickly. "

" Ohhhh! Leave me joor. "

" Get up jare, or daddy will leave us both behind. Aunty Bose will come and deal with you o. "

Louis jolted out of bed. IT WAS ALL A DREAM. HE FOUND HIMSELF RUSHING TO PREPARE FOR CHURCH SUDDENLY!! grin grin grin

Song- Angelique Kodjo- Agolo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Chimamanda Adichie, Her Parents And Brothers Pictured In Baltimore / The First Day I Tried To Kill A Chicken / Chimamanda Adichie Praises Her Daughter In Igbo Language & She Replies (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.