Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,767 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:33 PM

Who Will Marry Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Will Marry Me? (1226 Views)

I Like Guys That Dont Like Bj's, Anal. .I Will Marry You Without Thinking! / Who Will Marry Sexyleamon? / Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Will Marry Me? by onome710(m): 7:25pm On Jul 23, 2014
The above question seems to be directed to young women only, but it is not true. In as much as a young womans dream of the kind of husband she wants in life, a young man is also bothered with the issue. For instance, if a man is poor, unintelligent, evil, and dubious or has a stigma on his life, this same question is also directed to them.
Of course, who would like to marry a lazy young man, a thief, a womanizer, a drug addict or criminal? In the other angle, a young rich man who does not know the reasons young ladies surround his life has this question to ask. He wishes to know who comes because of his money or because she loves him.

This is indeed a puzzle! In choosing the right mate, every marriageable youth has the task of finding the right partner. Many years ago, or in the days of our forefathers and our fathers, marriage directives or guidelines were given by family or extended family members. The decided on whom to marry and whom not to marry.

They had the final answer to marriage questions and nobody argued with them. But today, the changes that evolved in our cultures, traditions, and educational systems have in greater proportion put an end to the old ideology on marriage.
The young people of the contemporary world depend on God through the church to guide them well in knowing and choosing whom to marry. In view of the above revelation, it is therefore pertinent to enlighten the young persons on some basic considerations for finding the right marriage partner in relation to the Bible- God’s word on marriage.
This should be everyone’s hunger if one wants to enjoy ones marriage. In view of this, however, a marriage counselor, William Lyon Phelps, holds that: The highest happiness on earth is in marriage. Everyone who is happily marriage is a successful man even if he has failed in everything else.

And every man whose marriage is a failure is not a successful man even if he has succeeded in every else. So, if anyone wants to succeed, he or she should find out the will and purpose of God for his or her life and marriage.
The person should follow the Bible standards and the diving instructions in this book. If a marriage must be successful, then God must be totally involved. And it must be between one man and one woman.
The union is formed so that the man and the woman involved may be helpful to each other, and useful members of their society, and extended instruments of God in procreation and enlargement of the world. Read Genesis 1:26-30, Genesis 2:18-24 Mathew 19:4-6.

1. Characters/Qualities to expect from partner: Loyalty, integrity, decency dependability, kindness, and honesty. Rule out anyone who is violent.

2. Friendship: Marry a person who will handle you as a friend. Marry a friend and not a ghost; a person you can share your passions and interests with, and he or she can help you be what you want to be.

3. Value: You don’t have to think alike in everything. Discuss how you will spend your money, have kids, and how to raise them, and where you would like to live and raise them.

4. Sex: Do you like his or her physique? Can you look proudly on his or her body. Do you enjoy the odour of his or her body? Is he or she a person with which you can have fun and good conversations?

5. Kindness: Marry a person who helps people or helps out in time of need, buys gifts-surprising gifts on most occasions, and says loving things to you.

6. A sense of hurmour: Marry a person who can laugh, crack jokes even when there are conflicts, troubles, and problems. It is a treasure to have such a person as a wife or a husband. Marry a person who can handle anything, especially disagreements with people.

7. Ability to Communicate: Marry a person who is open. A person, when he or she is angry, he or she will say it, and the reason for his or her annoyance. Do not marry a person who acts out anger by slamming the door, being late or staring at the television.

8. Intimacy: Marry someone who can be open to discuss his or her hopes and fears.

9. Commitment: Marry someone who shows you great concern and deep involvement in the relationship. How much energy can the person put into a matter that concerns you? This is an issue of paramount importance.

10 Respect: Don’t marry someone who doesn’t respect himself or herself. If you do, the person won’t respect you. Marry someone who values your feelings, goals and priorities.

11. Faith in Christ: Marry someone whose faith is strong to carry your marriage through even in the midst of calamities. In that marital relationship you are into with that young man or woman, ask these questions.
A. How loose is his or her relationship with God?
B. How loose is his or her relationship with others
C. What things do you have in common?
D. Has he or she positive attitude about marriage
E. Does he or she make future plans that include you?
F. Do you compliment each other intellectually. Spiritually, and financially?
G. Is he or she happy with himself or herself, his her job, appearance, and life generally?
H. Does he or she take care of his or herself. Note that anyone you want to marry must be a man or a woman you would want to be by your

Note that anyone you want to marry must be a man or a woman you would want to be by your side for the rest of your life.
So, you should choose the rest of your life. So, you should choose your marriage mate or partner wisely and prayer because your future happiness depends on it.

PS: Please like and comment.

2 Likes

Re: Who Will Marry Me? by onome710(m): 7:26pm On Jul 23, 2014
Re: Who Will Marry Me? by lindachi86(f): 7:30pm On Jul 23, 2014
too long for me to read cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Who Will Marry Me? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jul 23, 2014
oryt....God will help us all
Re: Who Will Marry Me? by onome710(m): 7:40pm On Jul 23, 2014
lindachi86: too long for me to read cry cry

Just take out time to read. you'll learn a lot.
Re: Who Will Marry Me? by Nsonaso(m): 8:40pm On Jul 23, 2014
Sorry please.... Can someone who read this tread summarize it for me?

1 Like

Re: Who Will Marry Me? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jul 23, 2014
Nsonaso: Sorry please.... Can someone who read this tread summarize it for me?
Op is looking for wife after 48 years of bachelor-hood
Re: Who Will Marry Me? by SpaceGoat: 10:33pm On Jul 23, 2014
who of you guy delete my thread?? angry
Re: Who Will Marry Me? by Nsonaso(m): 10:40pm On Jul 23, 2014
krall: Op is looking for wife after 48 years of bachelor-hood
Thanks bro.... For the summary

@OP sure you will see if you find in the right place and I wish you what you wish yourself...
Re: Who Will Marry Me? by Wolison(m): 11:19pm On Jul 23, 2014
Hmm, which kind epistle be dis!!!!...........#Anambra tongue = I woontu lead thiisi, iti is vely loongu!!!#
Re: Who Will Marry Me? by onome710(m): 1:36pm On Oct 22, 2014
Real Question everyone should ask him/herself and answer!
Re: Who Will Marry Me? by philantoxx(m): 2:52pm On Oct 22, 2014
simply put its in God's hands.

(1) (Reply)

Why Am I So Hard, Need Advise / A Girlfriend Can Never Love & Care For You Like A Wife... / Nsukka Babes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.