Stats: 3,143,175 members, 7,780,212 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:57 AM

What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? (55185 Views)

Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This? PHOTO / Photo: What Would You Do If You Came Home And Saw Your Child Like This!! / What Will Be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Son Doing This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by IGWISE(m): 9:36pm On Jul 23, 2014
I will boil the hottest water on earth and bath him

Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by petrus4good(m): 9:36pm On Jul 23, 2014
cry cry cry cry
Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by Biggiestep(m): 9:36pm On Jul 23, 2014
ask me again, who...
Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by Innodon(m): 9:36pm On Jul 23, 2014
try and fix things back
Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by suwailad(f): 9:36pm On Jul 23, 2014
I wont be angry.the damaged stuff are just material things.

Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by fingard02k(m): 9:36pm On Jul 23, 2014
Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by egopersonified(f): 9:36pm On Jul 23, 2014
breezy047:

Paint contains lead and lead is poisonous.
It kills so you should not allow it stay on the child one second longer after you've found him.

Wash him immediately.

why didnt he think about all these while turning himself into a life portrait? Lol

Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by DEngineer(m): 9:36pm On Jul 23, 2014
I once had a very watery poo on the table in the living room. I was cleaned up. End of story.

Gradually a child learns what's right from the wrong.
Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by talk2riel: 9:36pm On Jul 23, 2014
Join him and do more painting.
Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by HumanPsycho(m): 9:36pm On Jul 23, 2014
I don't like kids!
Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by HumanPsycho(m): 9:37pm On Jul 23, 2014
I don't like kids
Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by Sunofgod(m): 9:37pm On Jul 23, 2014
Approx 8-10 lashes (to my wife) Hopefully the boy will learn from that.
Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by HumanPsycho(m): 9:37pm On Jul 23, 2014
I don't like kids!
Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by AbuMikey(m): 9:37pm On Jul 23, 2014
egopersonified: I will just make him sit there while I prepare his meal, then feed him well. After an hour,i ll go to the nearest tree and cut 3 good canes, lay him in the filth, pull down his trousers and flog the skin off his butt. Then its off to bath him, give him paracetamol and off to bed.

You are Evil angry

Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by TheMaleBoss(m): 9:37pm On Jul 23, 2014
Front Page Things
Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by VocalWalls: 9:38pm On Jul 23, 2014
Just call VocalWalls to give it a complete finish

Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by Alikaxon(m): 9:38pm On Jul 23, 2014
egopersonified: I will just make him sit there while I prepare his meal, then feed him well. After an hour,i ll go to the nearest tree and cut 3 good canes, lay him in the filth, pull down his trousers and flog the skin off his butt. Then its off to bath him, give him paracetamol and off to bed.
Good mother

Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by slap1(m): 9:38pm On Jul 23, 2014
I'll rebuke him. But the bigger blame goes to me or wifey for not keeping the paint out of his reach.

Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by miss2895(f): 9:38pm On Jul 23, 2014
Guy you are vexing ooo
Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by M4gunners: 9:38pm On Jul 23, 2014
Whomever I left him with b4 i went to work, my Mother, my Wife, girlf, Sister, younger brother, Cousin and so on, will hv to do the clearing.I don't joke with my sitting Room at all.
Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by Airforce1(m): 9:39pm On Jul 23, 2014
His cute smile alone is enough to quench my anger

I love babies smiley smiley

Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jul 23, 2014
I will have a good laugh first grin grin grin grin grin before doing anything

Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jul 23, 2014
If I choose to beat him 'ehn, wo to ba ri paint, o ma sa lo ni abi?' (look if sees paint, he will run 'abi?')
Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by gebest: 9:41pm On Jul 23, 2014
Haa, me and him go put leg for one trouser.
Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jul 23, 2014
HumanPsycho: I don't like kids

We heard you the first time angry

Besides that's your headache...

Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by macpetrus(m): 9:41pm On Jul 23, 2014
petrus4good: cry cry cry cry

Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by Chikasova(m): 9:41pm On Jul 23, 2014
markpenk: I'm baffled at some of the topics that make frontpage these days. What is this doing on the frontpage? Aren't there better topics and things to talk about? This is why I hardly come to NL these days. *smh*

I've not noticed your absence since. so go and die. Some people are just annoying men!!!
Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by Symphony007: 9:41pm On Jul 23, 2014
Be carefull what you do in front of children. No matter how harmless. Stuff like loading the washing machine, putting something in the oven or microwave, putting on the cooker,etc...had a terrible experience with my nephew lately. Be warned. When you're doing something and a toodler is watching with interest, stop immediately or carry them away. Be careful.

Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by segtak25: 9:42pm On Jul 23, 2014
Na beating o, Then hs mum will do her job.
Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by 9jahubcom(m): 9:42pm On Jul 23, 2014
Smartsyn: hmmmm, I'll just go inside and sleep, the mother should go and do her job.
abi
Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by miss2895(f): 9:42pm On Jul 23, 2014
Sunofgod: Approx 8-10 lashes (to my wife) Hopefully the boy will learn from that.
Seriously undecided undecided undecided
Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by bizzlemie(m): 9:42pm On Jul 23, 2014
First off, i'll have to rush 'em to the bathroom and get the paint off 'em (that's if no 1 else is there to do that)

Then i'll get the paint off the TV, or better still get a new one if necessary. i'll also get the paint mopped off the floor

After that, I'll find out how the kids were able to get their hands on the paint, and WARN THEM SERIOUSLY not to play with stuffs like that; i'll make 'em understand that if they do, they might die and end up going to HELL!!

That's all grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever / Married Woman Disrupts Husband Secret Wedding, Brings Their Child To The Altar / Why Do Women Knowingly Marry Deadbeats?