Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:51 AM

What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? (55208 Views)

Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This? PHOTO / Photo: What Would You Do If You Came Home And Saw Your Child Like This!! / What Will Be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Son Doing This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by akpanikpe(m): 9:42pm On Jul 23, 2014
Will ask him if that is what they teaches him in the school to do @ home.
Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jul 23, 2014
IGWISE: I will boil the hottest water on earth and bath him
shockedshocked.datz rada harsh ooo....na small pikin nw
Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jul 23, 2014
slap1: I'll rebuke him. But the bigger blame goes to me or wifey for not keeping the paint out of his reach.
rebuke 'ke?' If I beat him 'ehn', 'wo to ba ri PAINT, o ma salo ni abi?' (if he sees paint he will run 'abi'?)
Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by nickz(m): 9:44pm On Jul 23, 2014
would do what my dad would have done to me: ask him to catch 20 mosquitoes alive!

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by tuffgongjo(m): 9:44pm On Jul 23, 2014
I will sit down,laugh my arse off,b4 taking a picture of him as a reminder.
Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by spyder880(m): 9:44pm On Jul 23, 2014
MY CHILDREN, MY FAMILY, MY WORLDgrin

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by penny01502: 9:45pm On Jul 23, 2014
Smartsyn: hmmmm, I'll just go inside and sleep, the mother should go and do her job.
Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by egopersonified(f): 9:46pm On Jul 23, 2014
AbuMikey:
You are Evil angry
miss2895:
Guy you are vexing ooo

Alikaxon: Good mother
miss2895:
Guy you are vexing ooo

no wonder, this thread has made fp, they go quote me taya today.
Abeg seun how far the dislike button make dey for let me rest.

3 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by Gynacologist(m): 9:46pm On Jul 23, 2014
bukatyne:

And what is the wife's job?
takin care of the home and changing d man's oil.
Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by tuffgongjo(m): 9:46pm On Jul 23, 2014
IGWISE: I will boil the hottest water on earth and bath him
for real?
Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by kikelomah(f): 9:46pm On Jul 23, 2014
eeeyyiii ara! He will never forget that day in his life....
Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by SiriusBlack: 9:46pm On Jul 23, 2014
Smartsyn: hmmmm, I'll just go inside and sleep, the mother should go and do her job.
Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by datguru: 9:47pm On Jul 23, 2014
Oh shit. I'm short of words
Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by 50calibre(m): 9:48pm On Jul 23, 2014
My reaction will be to call whoever is at home with him at that time. I will demand to know why he was allowed enough time to wreck such havoc.

If the answers aren't cogent, and it's a carer, I will relieve such carer of the job

If it's his mum, a slap or two won't be out of line grin

The naughty boy himself gets a smack on his naughty head, that will teach him not to do something like that again.

Seriously though! I haven't got a son yet, but my nieces or nephews dare not conceive this kind of thing when I'm around.

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by duni04(m): 9:49pm On Jul 23, 2014
He's a child, almost a baby so he's not deliberately trying to destroy or sabotage my life.
I'll beat d hell out of him not in anger but just so he doesn't do it again. Very serious beating o
Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by okotv(m): 9:49pm On Jul 23, 2014
just clean up that night and go to bed....then the following day the warnings will follow
Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by IAMBREEZY: 9:49pm On Jul 23, 2014
I will tell my maid to clean him up and tidy the sitting room that's all.
Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by Hollamie007: 9:50pm On Jul 23, 2014
horllami07: No mata hw tired i am,i'll make sure to clean the house and d boy cos i can't leave everything messy like dat till d next day and my boy can't go to sleep like dat either. But God knws I'll beat d hell out of dat boy before he goes to sleep.
. wife material
Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jul 23, 2014
The fact that he didn't drink the paint is a thing of joy and calls for testimony. I will exclaim so loud to create fear in him, threaten to beat him up while I clean him up and tidy the house. I'll try to be careful so there wouldn't be next. Things like this are supposed to be kept out of the reach of kids.

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jul 23, 2014
breezy047:

Paint contains lead and lead is poisonous.
It kills so you should not allow it stay on the child one second longer after you've found him.

Wash him immediately.

Not anymore. Lead is usually not used in paint anymore
Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by Justbeu(m): 9:51pm On Jul 23, 2014
I think dat is d lil guy way of tryin 2 be himself,u know talent wise.but really b4 i (corect)him 4 health reason i will have 2 wash him clean 1st..every parent had a way of corectin dere kids,but if u were in ur house d day it was painted,witout a nosemask den u will c reason(s)2 save his a** 1st.
Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by markpenk: 9:51pm On Jul 23, 2014
And some people are just plain dumb... who mentioned you or talked to you? is your reasoning that stunted or are you just a child? What the hell is your problem? Some people are just neanderthals with computers. Dude, listen to me: go jump off the 3rd mainland bridge. You lowlife underdeveloped bushman. if you haven't been elsewhere to see how things are done, you won't understand. I don't blame your myopic mind. Go get some proper education, you r*e*t*a*r*d!

Chikasova:

I've not noticed your absence since. so go and die. Some people are just annoying men!!!

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jul 23, 2014
Hollamie007: . wife material

how many yards?

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by Bergs(m): 9:53pm On Jul 23, 2014
breezy047:

Paint contains lead and lead is poisonous.
It kills so you should not allow it stay on the child one second longer after you've found him.

Wash him immediately.
who taught u dat?
Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jul 23, 2014
LOL cutie, my boy did dat a lot @ dat age break glass like say na water nd worse things but today wen I rem dem I laff nd say kids will always be kids. Curious nd naughty in dier own wonderful ways. Anyway a lil spanking nd moda son talk does it for me
Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by jevic(m): 9:54pm On Jul 23, 2014
Where is the mother?
Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by duni04(m): 9:55pm On Jul 23, 2014
tuffgongjo: I will sit down,laugh my arse off,b4 taking a picture of him as a reminder.
lol nollywood answer. In reality a typical Nigerian man that has gone outside to hustle in Lagos for instance and comes back home to meet this kind of rubbish can murder that child.

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by Daniel6(m): 9:55pm On Jul 23, 2014
See all of una dey form as if una no dey naija. The kind beating where this boy go collect ehn?

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by Talibanis: 9:56pm On Jul 23, 2014
Well it depends on the child's' age. Am assuming he is a toddler, if so I just have to smile and laugh a little and then clean up the mess while making sure that sure things aren't kept within the reach of children anymore. However, if he is older then he'll definitely get what's coming in at him for being a bad ass angry That's good parenting!

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by Swiftboy(m): 9:56pm On Jul 23, 2014
I'll go for holy water,prayer candle,anointing oil,cross,mantle and my biggest Bible to rebuke the devil...true that entity looks scary to me!lol grin
arvinsloane: What will you do if you got home after work and meet your son like this with your living room messed up with paint?
Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by Felvet(f): 9:58pm On Jul 23, 2014
HumanPsycho: I don't like kids!
You were once a kid bro, what a shame!
Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by femi4love(m): 9:59pm On Jul 23, 2014
I will just look at him/her for 3 minutes and go upstairs without altering a word

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever / Any Time I Turn Him Down He Goes To Bed , Is Everything Alright? - Lady Seek Adv / Mother Baths & Bottle Feeds Her Grown Up Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.