Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,808,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:15 AM

What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? (55207 Views)

Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This? PHOTO / Photo: What Would You Do If You Came Home And Saw Your Child Like This!! / What Will Be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Son Doing This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by repogirl(f): 9:59pm On Jul 23, 2014
Lol, my son did something similar with his poop last week.... Pooped in his diaper, removed it and began smearing it on the walls and floor in the living room....

when I saw him I wanted to smack him so bad but poop was just all over him, he must have seen the anger in my eye because he looked so sober and when I shouted at him to sit down in one spot, he didn't move a muscle until I finished cleaning the walls and floor.....

he just kept looking at me warily even till he finished his bath, as if expecting me to smack him at some point!

3 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by HumanPsycho(m): 9:59pm On Jul 23, 2014
Odilafta:

We heard you the first time angry

Besides that's your headache...
if it were my headache I shouldn't get a mention.
Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by SporaD8: 10:01pm On Jul 23, 2014
My Niece once did the same; but hers was a mixture of powder and Vaseline all over her body and face.
I almost jump out of my skin with fright on sighting her.
Funny thing is- when ask what she thought she's doing, she reply, "I want to look beautiful lolz!"

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jul 23, 2014
MadCow1: What Son? angry
grin grin your son

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jul 23, 2014
Afritop:
SORRY O! MY MAMA WILL BEAT THE LIVING DAYLIGHT OUT OF YOU. SHE NO GO CARE WHETHER PAINT DEY YOUR BODY OR NOT. YOUR TEARS WILL WASH THE PAINT AWAY
lmao

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by lovegeneration(m): 10:05pm On Jul 23, 2014
men u guys re funny, i cnt stop laphingggg oooooo
tbagjames: I will get him a drawing board and painting brushes. We just discovered an artist in the family.
Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jul 23, 2014
I will Scream OMG. I will bring out my phone to take a picture of her mess and then keep it in her photo album. Then grab my girl to the bathroom straight to clean her up. Hmmm as for the living room, Hire some cleaners to clean it up. While that is being taken care of, I will gently scold my girl never to do such again. Of course that might have been after we have eaten.
Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by experimentist: 10:06pm On Jul 23, 2014
Wash em up n roll him a fat one.. Di likkle bwoy a need some medicashun
Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by masqot(m): 10:07pm On Jul 23, 2014
I'll just snap him, warn him and clean him up. This thing happen once in a while. Just pray, as parent, it doesn't get out of hand. My daughter creamed herself and everything in the living room with a big jar of Vaseline while relaxing in the bedroom on a Saturday like that. What would a father do? No spanking. Clean her up and pack many things out of her reach.

3 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by IGWISE(m): 10:08pm On Jul 23, 2014
I will punish him by giving him only ice cream no chicken.
Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by Simplefaithy(m): 10:08pm On Jul 23, 2014
nikkypearl: *FAINT* embarassed
*Pours u water* wakeUp
Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by tuffgongjo(m): 10:09pm On Jul 23, 2014
duni04:
lol nollywood answer. In reality a typical Nigerian man that has gone outside to hustle in Lagos for instance and comes back home to meet this kind of rubbish can murder that child.
not a nollywood answer,we all have different level of taking things,that you know.
Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by Ahmeduana(m): 10:10pm On Jul 23, 2014
[quote author=egopersonified]
THAT'S MY MOTHER!
Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by Lexusgs430: 10:10pm On Jul 23, 2014
Two guilty kids (other kid out of shot). Will take as many picture as possible and use this incident has an opportunity to decorate and upgrade my pad.
What more can I do, but laugh hysterically!!!!

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by berbs113(f): 10:10pm On Jul 23, 2014
Chai!!! And I too vex ooo but until then sha.... My TV,Rug my Kid... Nnam,I don't want to think about it now.....
Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jul 23, 2014
I will package the child and donate him to charity. undecided

That's what I tell my Nephew anyway whenever he scatters the whole house.

4 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by jhidey08(m): 10:11pm On Jul 23, 2014
ebullientV: I want to get to that Bridge ist before I cross it..

Btw some of the topics that make FP these days is beginning to have a worse effect than d mess this child has created up there.. Smh
wot kinda topics should make front page? Do u knw d essence of dis Forum at all? Wot does forum mean in d first place? Specify d topics dat shld make front page.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by physseryor(f): 10:11pm On Jul 23, 2014
bukatyne:

And what is the wife's job?
Pls ask him ooooo.And don't forget to ask him what his own job is...

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by lovegeneration(m): 10:12pm On Jul 23, 2014
very funny things
SporaD8: My Niece once did the same; but hers was a mixture of powder and Vaseline all over her body and face.
I almost jump out of my skin with fright on sighting her.
Funny thing is- when ask what she thought she's doing, she reply, "I want to look beautiful lolz!"
Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by Gosj01(m): 10:13pm On Jul 23, 2014
Smartsyn: hmmmm, I'll just go inside and sleep, the mother should go and do her job.
Same thing on my mind
Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by JerryJJZ(m): 10:14pm On Jul 23, 2014
Oh boy, I dnt even know the magnitude I will deal the hell out of him. I will beat him, he fall asleep, awake, i will continue, he will cry and cry and cry, he will fall asleep again, i will pause, when he wakes up we continue, I will make sure he never dare my TV Set to watch Press TV again. Aftr then, I will just carry my newspaper and car keys, off to somewhere cool to enjoy myself and leave the body and his mother to themselves.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by AmNotDrunk(m): 10:14pm On Jul 23, 2014
Symphony007: Be carefull what you do in front of children. No matter how harmless. Stuff like loading the washing machine, putting something in the oven or microwave, putting on the cooker,etc...had a terrible experience with my nephew lately. Be warned. When you're doing something and a toodler is watching with interest, stop immediately or carry them away. Be careful.
wow I had thesame experience with my nephew recently with washing machine fortunately tho It wasn't tragic.
They just do literally everything they see adults do.
Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by JerryJJZ(m): 10:16pm On Jul 23, 2014
I will beat him, i will just take him, bath him, feed him, dress him and take him to Lagos to see Pastor T.B. Joshua because I believe is not ordinary eye, something pushed him, deliverance is paramount

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by armadeo(m): 10:17pm On Jul 23, 2014
Nobody seems to notice his accomplice standing at the edge.
Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by Smartsyn(m): 10:17pm On Jul 23, 2014
markpenk: I'm baffled at some of the topics that make frontpage these days. What is this doing on the frontpage? Aren't there better topics and things to talk about? This is why I hardly come to NL these days. *smh*
take a break for once in your life and have some fun.

the ' better topics ' that has been making front-page since morning, how many have you contributed to?

you can't afford MB, that's why you hardly visit NL these days..

5 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by Youngzedd(m): 10:18pm On Jul 23, 2014
egopersonified: I will just make him sit there while I prepare his meal, then feed him well. After an hour,i ll go to the nearest tree and cut 3 good canes, lay him in the filth, pull down his trousers and flog the skin off his butt. Then its off to bath him, give him paracetamol and off to bed.

Madam you dey vex like winch grin grin

Omo! See punishment cheesy cheesy

This your cane na die be that. Made from a tree in Sambisa forest.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by brixton: 10:19pm On Jul 23, 2014
bukatyne:

And what is the wife's job?

See them them! Always trying to debate in favour of women folks

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by Kossyne(m): 10:19pm On Jul 23, 2014
nickz: would do what my dad would have done to me: ask him to catch 20 mosquitoes alive!

Your Father harsh ooo
Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by ayomidegambari(m): 10:19pm On Jul 23, 2014
Forget!!!...I go break his legs afta dat I go sit her mama down make she tell me wea she cari am come coz I no say my own pikin no fit play reach dat point.
Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by Smartsyn(m): 10:20pm On Jul 23, 2014
repogirl: Lol, my son did something similar with his poop last week.... Pooped in his diaper, removed it and began smearing it on the walls and floor in the living room....

when I saw him I wanted to smack him so bad but poop was just all over him, he must have seen the anger in my eye because he looked so sober and when I shouted at him to sit down in one spot, he didn't move a muscle until I finished cleaning the walls and floor.....

he just kept looking at me warily even till he finished his bath, as if expecting me to smack him at some point!
I love kids that plays with poop, they remind me of myself when I was a kid..
Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by Ishilove: 10:20pm On Jul 23, 2014
MadCow1: What Son? angry
Your son angry
Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by AmNotDrunk(m): 10:20pm On Jul 23, 2014
nickz: would do what my dad would have done to me: ask him to catch 20 mosquitoes alive!
cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever / Any Time I Turn Him Down He Goes To Bed , Is Everything Alright? - Lady Seek Adv / Mother Baths & Bottle Feeds Her Grown Up Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.