Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,458 members, 7,801,140 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:23 AM

Bayelsa The Pride Of The Nation (pictures) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Bayelsa The Pride Of The Nation (pictures) (31845 Views)

Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. / Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation / Lagos State: The Pride Of The South West.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bayelsa The Pride Of The Nation (pictures) by chinolization: 7:48pm On Jul 23, 2014

Re: Bayelsa The Pride Of The Nation (pictures) by chinolization: 7:52pm On Jul 23, 2014
The glory of lands..

3 Likes

Re: Bayelsa The Pride Of The Nation (pictures) by chinolization: 7:54pm On Jul 23, 2014
The glory of all lands..

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa The Pride Of The Nation (pictures) by chinolization: 7:56pm On Jul 23, 2014
Bayelsa the land of glory..

Re: Bayelsa The Pride Of The Nation (pictures) by Sloan: 7:57pm On Jul 23, 2014
Houston, a city in Texas is oil producing as Bayelsa. Now, I will not even compare them in any way but why on earth can't ALL these roads even be marked and well delineated and landscaped? Yes, I know this was the best or one of the best roads you found and took a picture of but I am surprised you do not see this is a disgrace? Yet Bayelsa has a population of less than 2 M but a budget topping almost all the other states when you factor in their oil derivation component? So, in essence from Alamadeighna and Jonathan and the 2 loonies that came after him, they still could not make one proper marking on that stretch of road? No sidewalk on that very long stretch?

55 Likes

Re: Bayelsa The Pride Of The Nation (pictures) by chinolization: 7:58pm On Jul 23, 2014
Bayelsa the pride of the nation..

Re: Bayelsa The Pride Of The Nation (pictures) by chinolization: 8:00pm On Jul 23, 2014
The glory of lands..

Re: Bayelsa The Pride Of The Nation (pictures) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jul 23, 2014
What makes it "Pride of the Nation"? The slogan will cease to exist when Jonathan steps down in 2015.

Rubbish!! angry

15 Likes

Re: Bayelsa The Pride Of The Nation (pictures) by chinolization: 8:02pm On Jul 23, 2014
The glory is in Bayelsa..

Re: Bayelsa The Pride Of The Nation (pictures) by chinolization: 8:04pm On Jul 23, 2014
We Bayelsans are progressing while haters are hating.. grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Bayelsa The Pride Of The Nation (pictures) by chinolization: 8:05pm On Jul 23, 2014
Bayelsa the pride of the new Nigeria..

Re: Bayelsa The Pride Of The Nation (pictures) by chinolization: 8:07pm On Jul 23, 2014
The glory of all lands..

Re: Bayelsa The Pride Of The Nation (pictures) by chinolization: 8:08pm On Jul 23, 2014
Bayelsa is the future..

Re: Bayelsa The Pride Of The Nation (pictures) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jul 23, 2014
Snapping pictures of the same road in different angles and calling it a pride of the nation is an insult to Bayelsans and Jonathan. Chino,you deserve a ban!!

grin grin

51 Likes

Re: Bayelsa The Pride Of The Nation (pictures) by chinolization: 8:11pm On Jul 23, 2014
Igbo boys are in charge of economic and commercial activities in Bayelsa.. grin grin

21 Likes

Re: Bayelsa The Pride Of The Nation (pictures) by chinolization: 8:13pm On Jul 23, 2014
Major economic activities are dominated by the Igbos..

The big market building in the pix below has been taking over by the Igbos..

Igbos draws envy to themselves by their domineering spirit, though its none their fault.. grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Bayelsa The Pride Of The Nation (pictures) by kmariko: 8:16pm On Jul 23, 2014
Sloan: Houston, a city in Texas is oil producing as Bayelsa. Now, I will not even compare them in any way but why on earth can't ALL these roads even be marked and well delineated and landscaped? Yes, I know this was the best or one of the best roads you found and took a picture of but I am surprised you do not see this is a disgrace? Yet Bayelsa has a population of less than 2 M but a budget topping almost all the other states when you factor in their oil derivation component? So, in essence from Alamadeighna and Jonathan and the 2 loonies that came after him, they still could not make one proper marking on that stretch of road? No sidewalk on that very long stretch?

Just asking... How old is Houston

24 Likes

Re: Bayelsa The Pride Of The Nation (pictures) by kmariko: 8:19pm On Jul 23, 2014
berem: What makes it "Pride of the Nation"? The slogan will cease to exist when Jonathan steps down in 2015.

Rubbish!! angry

Remember every part of the country is yours to enjoy..it doesn't matter who is the head of state...

10 Likes

Re: Bayelsa The Pride Of The Nation (pictures) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jul 23, 2014
Ibadam is an ancient city just like Alexandria in Egypt, ibadam is home to Nigeria premier and first university, Ibadam have never witness any human disaster like war, ibadam have never seen any natural disaster like earthquake, ibadam have been the capital of old western region from the when Pope was still an alterboy.

In 2099 Ibadam will not be compared with Alexandria because ibadam have grown to be the biggest and largest slum not just in Africa but the whole world, Ibadam is home to clusters of brownies, ibadam poverty definition is different from the IMF definition, World Bank is yet to reach ibadam to see that some nigerian are living below $1 per day is a glorifying the country.
Ibadam is the only place where tenants are ask if they want a house with toilet or the one without, ibadam has the highest number of houses built with red muds that is why erosion is disturbing us in the East.

If the Waste should reduced the rate at which they use red muds in their buildings, believe me the erosion menace in the East will be moderate or a thing of the past.

Sloan: Houston, a city in Texas is oil producing as Bayelsa. Now, I will not even compare them in any way but why on earth can't ALL these roads even be marked and well delineated and landscaped? Yes, I know this was the best or one of the best roads you found and took a picture of but I am surprised you do not see this is a disgrace? Yet Bayelsa has a population of less than 2 M but a budget topping almost all the other states when you factor in their oil derivation component? So, in essence from Alamadeighna and Jonathan and the 2 loonies that came after him, they still could not make one proper marking on that stretch of road? No sidewalk on that very long stretch?

49 Likes

Re: Bayelsa The Pride Of The Nation (pictures) by chinolization: 8:26pm On Jul 23, 2014
BuddahMonk: Ibadam is an ancient city just like Alexandria in Egypt, ibadam is home to Nigeria premier and first university, Ibadam have never witness any human disaster like war, ibadam have never seen any natural disaster like earthquake, ibadam have been the capital of old western region from the when Pope was still an alterboy.

In 2099 Ibadam will not be compared with Alexandria because ibadam have grown to be the biggest and largest slum not just in Africa but the whole world, Ibadam is home to clusters of brownies, ibadam poverty definition is different from the IMF definition, World Bank is yet to reach ibadam to see that some nigerian are living below $1 per day is a glorifying the country.
Ibadam is the only place where tenants are ask if they want a house with toilet or the one without, ibadam has the highest number of houses built with red muds that is why erosion is disturbing us in the East.

If the Waste should reduced the rate at which they use red muds in their buildings, believe me the erosion menace in the East will be moderate or a thing of the past.

39 Likes

Re: Bayelsa The Pride Of The Nation (pictures) by shugacaneman: 8:32pm On Jul 23, 2014
if i hear, upon all the oil Bayelsa is not looking it. This is just the roads in yenegoa u r showcasing, but even inside that yenegoa go a lil'off azikoro and enter the streets they are in mess. In inec road u dare not wear shoes while the rains are down. When u make a move to other places like kaima, sagbama, anghalabri etc u will ask if this in Nigerian. Apart from yenegoa and kaima where else do u have electricity? I cant fall for this pics. I dont want to talk abt Gov. Dicksons town too, another mess.

12 Likes

Re: Bayelsa The Pride Of The Nation (pictures) by IGBOSON1: 8:33pm On Jul 23, 2014
The pics would have looked better with a camera with more megapixels and a sharper focus! They look overcast and dusty!
Re: Bayelsa The Pride Of The Nation (pictures) by Abagworo(m): 8:36pm On Jul 23, 2014
Chino might not be able to give it a good coverage. But Yenagoa is silently growing to be the most modern city in Nigeria outside Abuja. Owerri has occupied that space for a while. The difference between Yenagoa and Uyo is that quality houses are being erected by both individuals and Government as the natives are rich. They discriminate much against Igbos though.

3 Likes

Re: Bayelsa The Pride Of The Nation (pictures) by chinolization: 8:36pm On Jul 23, 2014
Do you also realize that I was driving while taking most those pix? You could have started by appreciating me first! Haba!

Beta anu! beta anu! okwa n alu nama!

IGBOSON1: The pics would have looked better with a camera with more megapixels and a sharper focus! They look overcast and dusty!

8 Likes

Re: Bayelsa The Pride Of The Nation (pictures) by Hangard: 8:38pm On Jul 23, 2014
berem: What makes it "Pride of the Nation"? The slogan will cease to exist when Jonathan steps down in 2015.

Rubbish!! angry
I don't blame you, I mana ezigbo ife n' asa gi afuo. if the pictures that Chino is showing was from Osun state, I ka akurugo ekwu gbariwa.
Chino ji sie mechuwe ndi Yoruba ihu.

15 Likes

Re: Bayelsa The Pride Of The Nation (pictures) by Sealeddeal(m): 8:38pm On Jul 23, 2014
where there is no pot holes,haters will be looking for road marks and landscaping and where is road marks,haters will be searching for pot holes. I tire for nigeria.

8 Likes

Re: Bayelsa The Pride Of The Nation (pictures) by chinolization: 8:38pm On Jul 23, 2014
Don't even mention owerri here, that shanty looking town with most of its roads dilapidated. Is there another Owerri or the same owerri I pass every month? I just don't want to open a thread about it because I don't want to cause commotion unless it has become extremely necessary!

Don't even start..

Abagworo: Chino might not be able to give it a good coverage. But Yenagoa is silently growing to be the most modern city in Nigeria outside Abuja. Owerri has occupied. That space for a while. The difference between Yenagoa and Uyo is that quality houses are being erected by both individuals and Government as the natives are rich. They discriminate much against Igbos though.

3 Likes

Re: Bayelsa The Pride Of The Nation (pictures) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jul 23, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin

thanks for busting the attention seeking whor3

ChristLight: HATER ALERT!!! And bi+ch; u have just one vote... Now get lost.

4 Likes

Re: Bayelsa The Pride Of The Nation (pictures) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jul 23, 2014
Hangard:
I don't blame you, I mana ezigbo ife n' asa gi afuo. if the pictures that Chino is showing was from Osun state, I ka akurugo ekwu gbariwa.
Chino ji sie mechuwe ndi Yoruba ihu.
dude,what is your main moniker? I do hate replying monikers am not familiar with. I hope you get?

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa The Pride Of The Nation (pictures) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jul 23, 2014
chinolization: Don't even mention owerri here, that shanty looking town with most of its roads dilapidated. Is there another Owerri or the same owerri I pass every month? I just don't want to open a thread about it because I don't want to cause commotion unless it has become extremely necessary!

Don't even start..

taa mechionu! How dare you call my beloved Owerri a shanty looking town? Ina apu ara? If this nonsense you're posting is what makes yenagoa the pride of the nation,then what will you call your own state Anambra?

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Obituary Of 2 Siblings Who Died In Accident (Photo) / Turkish Airlines Suspends Flights To Nigeria Over COVID-19 / Heavy Food In Benin City After Today's Rainfall (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.