Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,420 members, 7,808,509 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:49 PM

Official Press Release : President Jonathan Denounces Kaduna Bombings - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Official Press Release : President Jonathan Denounces Kaduna Bombings (1239 Views)

Dele Momodu Denounces His APC Membership,Takes Side Wit Saraki In CCT Trial(Pics / Official Press Statement By Former Governor Raji Fashola On Website Allegations / APC Denounces Defections, Says PDP Politicians Should Stay In Their Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Official Press Release : President Jonathan Denounces Kaduna Bombings by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:58pm On Jul 23, 2014
STATE HOUSE PRESS RELEASE

President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan condemns the bombings in Kaduna today which appeared to have targeted former Head of State, General Muhammadu Buhari and prominent Islamic Cleric, Sheikh Dahiru Bauchi.

President Jonathan denounces the dastardly targeting of the prominent political and religious leaders by terrorists and enemies of the nation in an odious attempt to inflame passions and exacerbate disquiet, fear, insecurity and sectional divisions in the country. Continue ...
While thanking God Almighty for sparing the lives of General Buhari and Sheikh Dahiru Bauchi, the President extends sincere condolences to the families of those who were sadly killed by the bomb blasts.

President Jonathan also commiserates with all those who were injured in the twin bombings in this Holy Month of Ramadan which defy the tenets of Islam, and provide further proof that the terrorists are nothing but blood-thirsty extremists bent on undermining the unity and progress of the nation.

The President assures residents of Kaduna and all other Nigerians that the Federal Government will continue and further intensify its ongoing efforts to effectively curb the menace of terrorism in the country.

He has specifically directed the Police and other national security agencies to take all necessary actions to apprehend the perpetrators of today’s attacks on Kaduna and urges all residents of the city to give them the fullest possible cooperation and support as they work to bring the terrorists to justice.

Reuben Abati

Special Adviser to the President

(Media and Publicity)

SOURCE : http://www.kingebuka.com/2014/07/official-press-release-president.html

Source : http://reubenabati.com.ng/PRESIDENT-JONATHAN-DENOUNCES-KADUNA-BOMBINGS.html

2 Likes

Re: Official Press Release : President Jonathan Denounces Kaduna Bombings by adioolayi(m): 7:59pm On Jul 23, 2014
All we want is Peace....in the North, East, South and West...we want Peace and we want it NOW!

3 Likes

Re: Official Press Release : President Jonathan Denounces Kaduna Bombings by Emessy(m): 8:07pm On Jul 23, 2014
If only he meant it angry
Re: Official Press Release : President Jonathan Denounces Kaduna Bombings by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:10pm On Jul 23, 2014
He should thank his stars that his snipers didn't succeed on the target, Buhari, one of the 1000 on the list.

2 Likes

Re: Official Press Release : President Jonathan Denounces Kaduna Bombings by Sloan: 8:22pm On Jul 23, 2014
Jonathan failed again in his attempt to kill Buhari! Jonathan Goodluck is a killer and I am sure he will be punished greatly, it is a matter of time. Where is Sanni Abacha today?

5 Likes

Re: Official Press Release : President Jonathan Denounces Kaduna Bombings by Escalze(m): 8:31pm On Jul 23, 2014
Space booked maka echi
Back to the topic......we have heard that a number of times
Re: Official Press Release : President Jonathan Denounces Kaduna Bombings by faithugo64(f): 8:57pm On Jul 23, 2014
Now everyone is accusing Gej of trying to kill buhari,hausas there is God oo,don't worry your prayers will be answered come 2019,and then you will take over. Lets see if this country will be any better than it is now

1 Like

Re: Official Press Release : President Jonathan Denounces Kaduna Bombings by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jul 23, 2014
Gej's snipers tried to take out the peoples General. But the failed. Gej till kuje prison 2015-2090

2 Likes

Re: Official Press Release : President Jonathan Denounces Kaduna Bombings by ajani1978(m): 9:09pm On Jul 23, 2014
Gej desperation will lead him to jail

2 Likes

Re: Official Press Release : President Jonathan Denounces Kaduna Bombings by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:16pm On Jul 23, 2014
This Otueke man is just desperate. From political black mailing to witch hunting and now in bomb-hunting all because he want to retain power.

1 Like

Re: Official Press Release : President Jonathan Denounces Kaduna Bombings by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jul 23, 2014
This is the fastest condolence message Jonathan has sent to victims of bomb blasts since the menace started. grin

Are you thinking what am thinking?

4 Likes

Re: Official Press Release : President Jonathan Denounces Kaduna Bombings by chimerase2: 9:25pm On Jul 23, 2014
Y do all dis evil genuis escape death all de time eh Y can't the problem of nigeria die onces and for all. angry

1 Like

Re: Official Press Release : President Jonathan Denounces Kaduna Bombings by fitzmayowa: 9:27pm On Jul 23, 2014
Sloan: Jonathan failed again in his attempt to kill Buhari! Jonathan Goodluck is a killer and I am sure he will be punished greatly, it is a matter of time. Where is Sanni Abacha today?

You get proof for this your post so
Re: Official Press Release : President Jonathan Denounces Kaduna Bombings by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jul 23, 2014
We re still observing the situation, we shall comment in due time
Re: Official Press Release : President Jonathan Denounces Kaduna Bombings by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jul 23, 2014
GEJ till 2019! Dead or alive cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Press Release : President Jonathan Denounces Kaduna Bombings by HisRoyalHardnes(m): 9:45pm On Jul 23, 2014
banega: GEJ till 2019! Dead or alive cheesy
I love you.

1 Like

Re: Official Press Release : President Jonathan Denounces Kaduna Bombings by bloodykiller: 9:48pm On Jul 23, 2014
OrlandoOwoh: He should thank his stars that his snipers didn't succeed on the target, Buhari, one of the 1000 on the list.

bastard son of a baboon
Re: Official Press Release : President Jonathan Denounces Kaduna Bombings by bloodykiller: 9:49pm On Jul 23, 2014
Sloan: Jonathan failed again in his attempt to kill Buhari! Jonathan Goodluck is a killer and I am sure he will be punished greatly, it is a matter of time. Where is Sanni Abacha today?
vulture
Re: Official Press Release : President Jonathan Denounces Kaduna Bombings by suwailad(f): 9:54pm On Jul 23, 2014
There is another "party" than apc/pdp pulling the strings but they aint local.this is not a conspiracy, an intertional org. is fronting bh to cause civil war but on whose behest? Im convinced its not Gej nor Buhari.lets look deep.
Re: Official Press Release : President Jonathan Denounces Kaduna Bombings by suwailad(f): 9:57pm On Jul 23, 2014
But gej is complicit.corrupt and care free president,the rot from aso rock has spread through nigeria sharing foul air.they just found the right loophole to operate with.

2 Likes

Re: Official Press Release : President Jonathan Denounces Kaduna Bombings by Rikidony(m): 10:09pm On Jul 23, 2014
we all condem it. all we need is to see fresh air blowing in the security sector
Re: Official Press Release : President Jonathan Denounces Kaduna Bombings by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jul 23, 2014
Who would want the sore loser dead? Didn't we inflict a catastrophic defeat on the crying general in 2011? Is his evil party, the APC, not already decimated with the loss in Ekiti, sacking of Nyako and serving of impeachment notice on Almakura?

For me, if there is any one or group who stand to gain politically from the failed attack on Buhari, it is Buhari himself and his party the APC. The gain here would be political sympathy or attempt to dissociate the APC from the popular pro-Boko Haram labelling.

To drive this point, Buhari has already released a statement claiming the attack was an assassination attack on him. He didn't mention Boko Haram. The other cleric who was first attacked today, has not released any press statement neither has ANY man or woman who survived Boko Haram attacks in the last 4 years released any such press statement.

If on the other hand the APC did not stage manage todays attack, then it would appear their former Boko Haram friends have now turned against them. The monster has grown too big that it no longer recognises the owner. Maybe Boko Haram is angry with the last POLITICALLY CORRECT press statement released by Buhari about Boko Haram attacks.

5 Likes

Re: Official Press Release : President Jonathan Denounces Kaduna Bombings by djfaithy: 10:18pm On Jul 23, 2014
berem: This is the fastest condolence message Jonathan has sent to victims of bomb blasts since the menace started.grin

Are you thinking what am thinking?
yes, every right thinking person will know that the message seems to have been prepared before the blast, I also suspect they made some changes in the message when they missed their target. Feee deee feeee ok.

1 Like

Re: Official Press Release : President Jonathan Denounces Kaduna Bombings by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jul 23, 2014
djfaithy: yes, every right thinking person will know that the message seems to have been prepared before the blast, I also suspect they made some changes in the message when they missed their target. Feee deee feeee ok.
you sabi road my brother. Your head correct. grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Press Release : President Jonathan Denounces Kaduna Bombings by arewafederation: 10:26pm On Jul 23, 2014
undecided
Sincere9gerian: Who would want the sore loser dead? Didn't we inflict a catastrophic defeat on the crying general in 2011? Is his evil party, the APC, not already decimated with the loss in Ekiti, sacking of Nyako and serving of impeachment notice on Almakura?

For me, if there is any one or group who stand to gain politically from the failed attack on Buhari, it is Buhari himself and his party the APC. The gain here would be political sympathy or attempt to dissociate the APC from the popular pro-Boko Haram labelling.

To drive this point, Buhari has already released a statement claiming the attack was an assassination attack on him. He didn't mention Boko Haram. The other cleric who was first attacked today, has not released any press statement neither has ANY man or woman who survived Boko Haram attacks in the last 4 years released any such press statement.

If on the other hand the APC did not stage manage todays attack, then it would appear their former Boko Haram friends have now turned against them. The monster has grown too big that it no longer recognises the owner. Maybe Boko Haram is angry with the last POLITICALLY CORRECT press statement released by Buhari about Boko Haram attacks.

I feel sorry for your hate-filled life.

2 Likes

Re: Official Press Release : President Jonathan Denounces Kaduna Bombings by bloodykiller: 10:27pm On Jul 23, 2014
arewafederation: undecided

I feel sorry for your hate-filled life.

sharap Bingo's hybrid.

son of a rabid bingo
Re: Official Press Release : President Jonathan Denounces Kaduna Bombings by arewafederation: 10:36pm On Jul 23, 2014
bloodykiller:

sharap Bingo's hybrid.

son of a rabid bingo

Where is my rope let me tie this useless goat before it wakes my neighbours from sleep.

2 Likes

Re: Official Press Release : President Jonathan Denounces Kaduna Bombings by bloodykiller: 10:44pm On Jul 23, 2014
arewafederation:

Where is my rope let me tie this useless goat before it wakes my neighbours from sleep.

common you son of a rabid dog (bingo) i have some rotten poo to spare

remember poo is scarce nowadays so i will start rationing it for you.

bastard Bingo's hybrid

otu nne gi there
Re: Official Press Release : President Jonathan Denounces Kaduna Bombings by omenka(m): 10:44pm On Jul 23, 2014
djfaithy: yes, every right thinking person will know that the message seems to have been prepared before the blast, I also suspect they made some changes in the message when they missed their target. Feee deee feeee ok.
Re: Official Press Release : President Jonathan Denounces Kaduna Bombings by MaziOmenuko: 11:56pm On Jul 23, 2014
Keep condemning the attacks in strong terms while the bombs keep going off on per second count! A section of the country is still manned by terrorists who boldly hoisted their flag and dared any military personnel to approach! You took an oath to protect the sovereignty of this country and right now, the sovereignty has been breached over and over again!

When we all die, I will see who you will rule come 2015.

2 Likes

Re: Official Press Release : President Jonathan Denounces Kaduna Bombings by manmade(m): 5:18am On Jul 24, 2014
banega: GEJ till 2019! Dead or alive cheesy
Have u eaten?
Re: Official Press Release : President Jonathan Denounces Kaduna Bombings by Nobody: 5:24am On Jul 24, 2014
manmade: Have u eaten?
Don't be rude please!! •

(1) (Reply)

Lagbaja Shun Osun State PDP Rally / APC Should Not Be Celebrating / Arise.tv And Its Claims Are Scam, Owned By NDUKA OBAIGBENA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.