Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,737 members, 7,802,219 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:15 AM

Kaduna Bomb Blasts: Resident Doctors Summoned Amidst NMA Strike. - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Kaduna Bomb Blasts: Resident Doctors Summoned Amidst NMA Strike. (16531 Views)

NMA Dares Jonathan - Asks Resident Doctors To Reject Sack Letters / Breaking:- FG Sacks All Resident Doctors / Nation Wide Strike By Resident Doctors From 1st October (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna Bomb Blasts: Resident Doctors Summoned Amidst NMA Strike. by Donkunxex(m): 10:47pm On Jul 23, 2014
tuoyoojo:

A billion likes for u. Some people wud be sending me broadcast of what israel is doing calling israel a christain nation whereas they turn a blind eye and secretly rejoice when christains suffer terrorist attack

If u know say u nor get power nor go find trouble. Our fathers have it, "when fly chop sore when dey for person leg nobody talk but when d owner of the sore come chop the fly, people go come dey shout"
d percentage of christians in isreal is low. only nigerians dat don't know anything will still refer dem as dat
Re: Kaduna Bomb Blasts: Resident Doctors Summoned Amidst NMA Strike. by tommykiwi(m): 10:55pm On Jul 23, 2014
tuoyoojo:
U need queen's premier! Ashame ko "ashy" ni
I know ur tribe already so don't try to tell where U r from.I knw is Ijebu...
Re: Kaduna Bomb Blasts: Resident Doctors Summoned Amidst NMA Strike. by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 11:02pm On Jul 23, 2014
9jahubcom: so will the doctors leave their strike and come to their aids now....wat a lovely country i reside in
indeed

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Bomb Blasts: Resident Doctors Summoned Amidst NMA Strike. by tunesoft(m): 11:32pm On Jul 23, 2014
Really it baffles me that d populace will wait till there's is a bomb blast b4 they realise the importance of docs in d society (some1 dat is empowed to save life in a split second by doin d right thing, yet they treat dem like crap...) instead of chastising d FG not looking into d doc-Johesu issue. See...Nigerians are so used to managing everything....manage dis manage dat...I bet d money d docs are getting now don't make dem see beyond their nose. The populace shuld be the one protesting here....instead they xpect a doc...to be the one to act as if he's not a Nigerian in Nigeria nd act savior all d time till he himself needs saving....let the docs just call off d strike nd Nigeria remain Nigeria..afterall we used to the whole system sef

6 Likes

Re: Kaduna Bomb Blasts: Resident Doctors Summoned Amidst NMA Strike. by bigass(f): 11:37pm On Jul 23, 2014
I know 5 doctors that are not practising. They work in the bank. Will you blame them for any patients death? Many are travelling out. Many work in the oil sector

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Bomb Blasts: Resident Doctors Summoned Amidst NMA Strike. by sexylogan(m): 4:32am On Jul 24, 2014
RIP to the dead. May their souls find eternal rest.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Bomb Blasts: Resident Doctors Summoned Amidst NMA Strike. by Nobody: 5:11am On Jul 24, 2014
tunesoft: Really it baffles me that d populace will wait till there's is a bomb blast b4 they realise the importance of docs in d society (some1 dat is empowed to save life in a split second by doin d right thing, yet they treat dem like crap...) instead of chastising d FG not looking into d doc-Johesu issue. See...Nigerians are so used to managing everything....manage dis manage dat...I bet d money d docs are getting now don't make dem see beyond their nose. The populace shuld be the one protesting here....instead they xpect a doc...to be the one to act as if he's not a Nigerian in Nigeria nd act savior all d time till he himself needs saving....let the docs just call off d strike nd Nigeria remain Nigeria..afterall we used to the whole system sef
WELL SAID......MY MAN.
NOW WHERE IS JOHESU..?
cos i believe most of these patients are polytraumatised.
D PROBLEM OF JOHESU IS OVERWHELMING ENVY .
AFTER ALL MOST MED.DOCs are not very RICH....its just d prestige attached to it.
In hospitals most of dem respond wen called Doctors..rather than their titles....
Dey feel fake and purposeless...
Dey have low self esteem for themselves.
EVEN. med. LAB scientist go as far as putting stethoscopes in their cars....just to assume d position of doctor.
U dont BITE d profession dat feeds U.
In proper clincal setting..PLS TELL ME what a
Med.LAB scientist does with a stethoscope.
Tell me wat a Radiographer does with dat as well.
Tell me what a physiotherapist and mortuary attendant does with it, in their cars.
MOST of them perpetrate EVIL and stil assume med.doctor just to rubbish doctors.
IT WILL ONLY take an enlightened and xposed NIGERIAN to differentiate dem from med.docs, because of how they parade themselves purposelessly b4 patients,just to earn recognition.
PLS !!!!!! APPRECIATE UR JOB.
D ONLY WAY U CAN APPRECIATE UR JOB IS TO IMAGINE URSEF JOBLESS.

7 Likes

Re: Kaduna Bomb Blasts: Resident Doctors Summoned Amidst NMA Strike. by bootstrap(m): 5:20am On Jul 24, 2014
madridguy: Israel killed more than 600 civilians.
# where_is_Obama ?
(The Nobel piece prize winner,2009)
Israel bombed 79 schools.
# Where_is_Malala_Yousafzai ?
( activist for rights to Child education )
Israel destroyed UN buildings,offices
nd violating human rights.
# Where_is_Ban_Ki_moon ?
( United Nations Secretary-General)
Wot a shame . .
Muslim's Are Called Terrorist
Thee Media as Always is Silent But My
Allah Answer's You Through
Thunderstorm, Rain and Hurricanes . . .
Innumerable Life's And Billions of $
Gone Foreverrrrr . . .
❶ Like ✔ ❷ Share ✔ ❸

Wait oh... ler me get this straight, sm country starts a war with a superior country, but when it gets hot, thsy beginning to call on the whole world to help. Why dnt they face it rhemselves? And if that whole world intervains, the stupid hammas wld not agree (I call them stupid becoz they trying to fight a stronger force)

Talking of the media, Watch Aljazera for 1 week then come back here and tell me if u see them for once show frm behind the isreali.

As much as I sympathise with the Palestinian kids and women, I blame them for their woes.

Dnt ever enter a fight u cnt win hoping that pple wld come and separate. Na one day them no go come...heheh

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Bomb Blasts: Resident Doctors Summoned Amidst NMA Strike. by Oduduwaboy(m): 7:52am On Jul 24, 2014
# where_is_Obama ?
# Where_is_Ban_Ki_moon ?
Wot a shame . .
Gone Foreverrrrr . . .
❶ Like ✔ ❷ Share ✔ ❸
This sounds so sick!
Well , all those whose names you mentioned are trying their best in an imperfect world but you , you are an utmost failure whose brain has been wrecked by a foolish religious ideology. I pity the black race for still having people like you alive!

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Bomb Blasts: Resident Doctors Summoned Amidst NMA Strike. by Oduduwaboy(m): 7:57am On Jul 24, 2014
@ kayciano: you can be wicked o!
What does a lab man( laboratory scientist ) do with Sthetoscope in his car? that got me laughing!

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Bomb Blasts: Resident Doctors Summoned Amidst NMA Strike. by osi2345(m): 9:35am On Jul 24, 2014
Firstly, it's an amazin news... I must commend the docs..
2ndly... Nigerian are not fair to docs... it's aa difficult profession, trust me. No one can Eva kno what it's like unless u a doc urself.. d doc handlin ebola virus jst got infected, due to poor conditions, for a disease dat is 90% lethal. We blame pple too much, we shld calm down, docs are humans.. dey need Moni too, dey can't go out like every regular career individual to hustle...
Nigerian shld wake up, make d place comfortable, dats d least we can do.

3 Likes

Re: Kaduna Bomb Blasts: Resident Doctors Summoned Amidst NMA Strike. by osi2345(m): 9:43am On Jul 24, 2014
bootstrap:
Wait oh... ler me get this straight, sm country starts a war with a superior country, but when it gets hot, thsy beginning to call on the whole world to help. Why dnt they face it rhemselves? And if that whole world intervains, the stupid hammas wld not agree (I call them stupid becoz they trying to fight a stronger force)
Talking of the media, Watch Aljazera for 1 week then come back here and tell me if u see them for once show frm behind the isreali.
As much as I sympathise with the Palestinian kids and women, I blame them for their woes.
Dnt ever enter a fight u cnt win hoping that pple wld come and separate. Na one day them no go come...heheh

Hey.. I think u don't quite undastand dis fight. Its not a religious fight, but d isreali are not right at all.. lemme give u a little task. Go look at d map of Gaza, it's a part of palestine literily inside isreal. Isreal is controllin deir borders and dictatin wha goes in and out of it (for an independent contry), common.. wld u allow dat to b done to u.. it's plane victimization... watch Aljazeera properly, u'd see Hamas' demands, it make sense...
Re: Kaduna Bomb Blasts: Resident Doctors Summoned Amidst NMA Strike. by 5minsmadness: 10:04am On Jul 24, 2014
CircleOfWilis: #a copy of the text i received,(in zaria nw )

Breaking news just revealed bomb blast in Kaduna.Victims have bn mobilized to Yusuf Dantsoho & 44 Military Hosp. We direct all Drs to go there and help the victims.
Thank u

pro
nma
Job well done. You guys are great smiley
Re: Kaduna Bomb Blasts: Resident Doctors Summoned Amidst NMA Strike. by lakamua: 10:35am On Jul 24, 2014
am proud of doctors. they are far better than those jealous things that condemn their effort. jealousy wont help your miserable lives
Re: Kaduna Bomb Blasts: Resident Doctors Summoned Amidst NMA Strike. by Bigsteveg(m): 10:59am On Jul 24, 2014
omicron: The point is, doctors are still doctors, no matter how much you villify them, at your weakest point, they will still gladly be of help. It's an irony, when we castigate them at the slightest chance, yet they tend us at our hardest times

No one understands the Oath more than the doctor. Yet, everyone deserves their due.

I disagree with u, in as much i respect them..what they are fighting for is basless. The strike is avoidable but they decide to embark on it.
Re: Kaduna Bomb Blasts: Resident Doctors Summoned Amidst NMA Strike. by Bigsteveg(m): 11:01am On Jul 24, 2014
# where_is_Obama ?
# Where_is_Ban_Ki_moon ?
Wot a shame . .
Gone Foreverrrrr . . .
❶ Like ✔ ❷ Share ✔ ❸

What are u saying, isrealites are majorly jews, like someone said..use ur brain effectively. So ur god does not speak by itself unless he talk thru u. I shake my @asss 4 u.
Re: Kaduna Bomb Blasts: Resident Doctors Summoned Amidst NMA Strike. by omicron(m): 11:17am On Jul 24, 2014
Bigsteveg:

I disagree with u, in as much i respect them..what they are fighting for is basless. The strike is avoidable but they decide to embark on it.
The strike is not baseless, and could have been avoided by the government too. But your opinion is well respected too.
Re: Kaduna Bomb Blasts: Resident Doctors Summoned Amidst NMA Strike. by tonshipy: 12:10pm On Jul 24, 2014
tbagjames: No body should blame the doctors. If things were done right in this country there would have been no strike, no bomb and no impeachments. Let the FG remove the speck in its own eyes before you remove that of the doctors

My dear #wellspoken...
Re: Kaduna Bomb Blasts: Resident Doctors Summoned Amidst NMA Strike. by bootstrap(m): 12:30pm On Jul 24, 2014
osi2345:

Hey.. I think u don't quite undastand dis fight. Its not a religious fight, but d isreali are not right at all.. lemme give u a little task. Go look at d map of Gaza, it's a part of palestine literily inside isreal. Isreal is controllin deir borders and dictatin wha goes in and out of it (for an independent contry), common.. wld u allow dat to b done to u.. it's plane victimization... watch Aljazeera properly, u'd see Hamas' demands, it make sense...

Do u knw why isreal controls what goes in and comes out? Bcoz if not arms and the likes wld be brought in. Just like blaming Cameron if the close the bothers with Bornu then boko haram starts complaining of been looked out. (Scenerio not exact, but .. guess u get)

Granted, some lands might actually belong to Palestine, but tell me this, if a big and strong bully in ur village takes ur land, do u just go fight, even knowing he will beat u blue black?.. NO, wisdom wld tell u to either plan to be stronger, or pursue other avenues like keep campaigning to the village elders or smthing.

Finally the distrust between isreal and Palestine has been for like for ever, Palestinians wld not hesitate to nuke the entire isreal and isreal knws that... hence they not taking chances.

Ps: in all honesty, demands by both sides can never be met equally and satisfactorily, thats why the international comunity just keeps asking for cease fire. And hope they run out of power befor the next face up
Re: Kaduna Bomb Blasts: Resident Doctors Summoned Amidst NMA Strike. by Bigsteveg(m): 4:47pm On Jul 24, 2014
omicron: The strike is not baseless, and could have been avoided by the government too. But your opinion is well respected too.

Then i bet u dont know what they are fighting for, welfare and conducive environment is second to claiming superiority among pharmacists, physciologist and nurses..that is what they are fighting for. Go confirm.

Doctors are one of the best paid among govt workers, go see dem @ housemanship levels - most of the even buy cars then, Corpers nko? They pay them more than the others and they also get good posting, we wey do engineering nko?
Re: Kaduna Bomb Blasts: Resident Doctors Summoned Amidst NMA Strike. by Samgreguc(m): 6:32pm On Jul 24, 2014
kaorama: I thought JOHESU are in the hospitals? Aren't they equal to the task any longer? Where are the pharmacists and nurses? They should rise up to the ocassion now as they are all equal to doctors in the field
are Pharmacist trained to do the work of a Physician? I can't remember seeing that.
Re: Kaduna Bomb Blasts: Resident Doctors Summoned Amidst NMA Strike. by rotadeco27: 8:36pm On Jul 24, 2014
Oga na master joor.Those guys are really the head of health team.johesu shd take dat
Re: Kaduna Bomb Blasts: Resident Doctors Summoned Amidst NMA Strike. by sambisa5: 9:12pm On Jul 24, 2014
Nigeria is sick.....God heal our land! cry
Re: Kaduna Bomb Blasts: Resident Doctors Summoned Amidst NMA Strike. by donbabade: 10:43pm On Jul 24, 2014
Why am I doing this o'lord?
Re: Kaduna Bomb Blasts: Resident Doctors Summoned Amidst NMA Strike. by thaqib(m): 4:59pm On Jul 27, 2014
bigass: I know 5 doctors that are not practising. They work in the bank. Will you blame them for any patients death? Many are travelling out. Many work in the oil sector
. Many people erroneously tink if you are a doctor, it means you are in money and then they say you are still asking for more
I wish they knew.I rember @ one ARD meeting when a doctor was lamenting ow he had a serious quarrel his wife that morning because of d children's school fees. My friend,an accountant is building his 2nd house and another,a computer engineer now with 4 children(he has 2 cars) is moving 2 his apartment soon. These are pple we finished secondary school together. Apart from my car, I don't know of any asset(if u tink it is one) I have. I have been paying exemptions,update course fees and exam fees. Before a doctor 'hits' it,his mates are already tinking of retiring having made so much money. This isn't where I tot I would be in life( no regrets o!)When I was filing JAMB form.
The' fat' salary people tink doctor earns is definitely overated. If I had the time a nurse who works 4/5 days(6 hours each) and gets 2 days off or works 7 nights and another 7 days off, I would be a millionaire! . Doctors spend many hours @ work including 24hours call , yet people say 'their oliver twist is too much'.
Why would I allow my child be a doctor?(except he is very interested).Apart from the prestige which can sometimes be 2 ur disadvantage( and doctors understand what I mean), what is this fuss about being a doctor please?Everyday, doctors including consultants leave the shores of this country 2 even neighbouring african country in search of green pastures( not greener as there was never green in nigeria o). Doctors are now working in banks as managers . *thereisGodo*...

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Bomb Blasts: Resident Doctors Summoned Amidst NMA Strike. by provenus(f): 5:03am On Jul 28, 2014
Bigsteveg:

Then i bet u dont know what they are fighting for, welfare and conducive environment is second to claiming superiority among pharmacists, physciologist and nurses..that is what they are fighting for. Go confirm.

Doctors are one of the best paid among govt workers, go see dem @ housemanship levels - most of the even buy cars then, Corpers nko? They pay them more than the others and they also get good posting, we wey do engineering nko?
Thanks bro. I think these Doctors should get a grip! They get pampered and spoiled by the govt right from undergrad that they feel superior to everyone else.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is The English Name Of Jedi-jedi / Natural Solutions To All Infertility Problems / ASPMDA Hospital In Lagos Opened By Peter Obi & LASG Officials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.