Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,377 members, 7,800,758 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:59 AM

Help Sort This - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help Sort This (506 Views)

Help Me Sort This Out Pls / Food Waste. Does This Happen In Every Home? Please How Did You Sort It Out. / Why Do Men Appear With All Sort Of Colours On Their Wedding Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Sort This by memebreak(m): 8:06pm On Jul 23, 2014
I saw this question somewhere online and i thought to bring it on here to see people's opinion as we are having a big argument on this.

In a family where the husband earns #150,000 every month, and the wife earns ‪#500,000 ‬every month and both of them work in d same company, and the kids are lacking parental care and love. Who among the couple should resign to take care of the kids?

(1) (Reply)

The Importance And Benefits Of Private Tuition. / Eid Ul-fitri: #bringbackourgirls Prayer / Spare The Rod, Spoil The Child. do you agree?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.