Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,112 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

Where Can I Learn Graphics Design Online? - Art, Graphics & Video (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Where Can I Learn Graphics Design Online? (18724 Views)

LET'S LEARN GRAPHICS DESIGN / Graphics Design Contest For 50,000 Naira / Learn Graphics Design Daily And Post A Challenge Every FRIDAY! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Can I Learn Graphics Design Online? by akinakinyele: 10:06am On Sep 10, 2014
@Tellin pls i need graphic design video.
Re: Where Can I Learn Graphics Design Online? by free2ryhme: 6:01pm On Sep 14, 2014
telim: okay,I will be expecting you.

please how do I get some of your videos on graphic designs
Re: Where Can I Learn Graphics Design Online? by telim: 3:37pm On Sep 15, 2014
free2ryhme:

please how do I get some of your videos on graphic designs
I reside in ilorin can you come over? Any means of getting intouch is alright with me.
Re: Where Can I Learn Graphics Design Online? by free2ryhme: 4:40pm On Sep 15, 2014
telim: I reside in ilorin can you come over? Any means of getting intouch is alright with me.

Do visit lagos once a while so we can meet I work would not allow. Or if u have sent any to anyone in lagos can I get in touch so I can have the videos notes
Re: Where Can I Learn Graphics Design Online? by emdeey(m): 12:48am On Sep 16, 2014
Who will please help me with a banner?
Re: Where Can I Learn Graphics Design Online? by Nobody: 11:41pm On Sep 16, 2014
telim: I reside in ilorin can you come over? Any means of getting intouch is alright with me.
Im still expecting ur number bro
Re: Where Can I Learn Graphics Design Online? by telim: 5:44am On Sep 17, 2014
liaslo:
Im still expecting ur number bro
check you email.
Re: Where Can I Learn Graphics Design Online? by telim: 6:10am On Sep 17, 2014
free2ryhme:

Do visit lagos once a while so we can meet I work would not allow. Or if u have sent any to anyone in lagos can I get in touch so I can have the videos notes
I don't visit lagos, i will list the whole video tutorials tomorrow and their size, so select the ones you are interested in, you will then send me a flash drive with equivalent size of the selected video tutorials.
Re: Where Can I Learn Graphics Design Online? by free2ryhme: 8:35am On Sep 17, 2014
telim: I don't visit lagos, i will list the whole video tutorials tomorrow and their size, so select the ones you are interested in, you will then send me a flash drive with equivalent size of the selected video tutorials.

Dats 1daful

Will be expecting
Re: Where Can I Learn Graphics Design Online? by aforosco(m): 8:48pm On Sep 26, 2014
telim: visit lynda.com,tutsplus.com,udemy.com etc to watch graphics design videos and related software from the best tutors. you either subscribe or download the pyrated videos free of charge. i have over 80GB videos on adobe photoshop cs6, adobe firework cs6,adobe illustrator cs6 and fireworks cs6 also over 40GB web design covering css,html4 and 5,php and mysql, jquery and videos on adobe dreamweaver cs6,with another 20gb on ethical web and wireless hacking using linux and and window os. Am giving out these videos free of charge b'cause i downloaded the videos without paying a kobo.

pls can you share me on my email oregbemijohn@yahoo.com
Re: Where Can I Learn Graphics Design Online? by Nobody: 11:15pm On Oct 23, 2014
telim:
check you email.
I've been trying the number you sent to me all this while but its always switched off, any other means of reaching you?
Re: Where Can I Learn Graphics Design Online? by jimikata(m): 6:52am On Oct 25, 2014
telim:
I reside in ilorin can you come over? Any means of getting intouch is alright with me.
brother, I use to visit Ilorin on weekends, can I get the tutorial on graphics design? how do I meet u plz?
Re: Where Can I Learn Graphics Design Online? by telim: 8:40am On Oct 25, 2014
jimikata:
brother, I use to visit Ilorin on weekends, can I get the tutorial on graphics design? how do I meet u plz?
I live in KULENDE estate.
Re: Where Can I Learn Graphics Design Online? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Oct 28, 2014
telim:
I live in KULENDE estate.
i'm coming to illorin this weekend, can u pls give me number i can contact you on that is going through
Re: Where Can I Learn Graphics Design Online? by Super1759: 10:34pm On Oct 31, 2014
@telim. I have been trying to reach you since..I sent you mails.please can you reply me...thanks
Re: Where Can I Learn Graphics Design Online? by telim: 6:43am On Nov 14, 2014
My post got deleted and was ban in these section for listing the videos, but am back.

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Learn Graphics Design Online? by telim: 6:49am On Nov 14, 2014
Super1759:
@telim. I have been trying to reach you since..I sent you mails.please can you reply me...thanks
yes, am back. The problem is i can't give out my number in a public forum, how i wish their is private message feature on these site.
Re: Where Can I Learn Graphics Design Online? by telim: 8:58am On Nov 14, 2014
liaslo:

I've been trying the number you sent to me all this while but its always switched off, any other means of reaching you?
you can now call.
Re: Where Can I Learn Graphics Design Online? by joyce01(f): 8:05pm On Nov 16, 2014
Please, I'm also interested in graphics. I know nothing about it now..please, where do I start from?
Re: Where Can I Learn Graphics Design Online? by sanny18(m): 10:14pm On Nov 17, 2014
telim:
visit lynda.com,tutsplus.com,udemy.com etc to watch graphics design videos and related software from the best tutors. you either subscribe or download the pyrated videos free of charge. i have over 80GB videos on adobe photoshop cs6, adobe firework cs6,adobe illustrator cs6 and fireworks cs6 also over 40GB web design covering css,html4 and 5,php and mysql, jquery and videos on adobe dreamweaver cs6,with another 20gb on ethical web and wireless hacking using linux and and window os. Am giving out these videos free of charge b'cause i downloaded the videos without paying a kobo.
sir i need adobe Photoshop and illustrator tutorial.
Re: Where Can I Learn Graphics Design Online? by telim: 11:49pm On Nov 17, 2014
sanny18:

sir i need adobe Photoshop and illustrator tutorial.
i reside in ilorin can you come over or do you have any other way of getting in touch with me.
Re: Where Can I Learn Graphics Design Online? by sanny18(m): 3:31pm On Nov 20, 2014
telim:
i reside in ilorin can you come over or do you have any other way of getting in touch with me.
are u on whatsap
Re: Where Can I Learn Graphics Design Online? by samuelson06(m): 11:32pm On Nov 22, 2014
Re: Where Can I Learn Graphics Design Online? by Millionjeff: 12:07am On Nov 25, 2014
Pls I need all the videos.including coral draw video.pls how do I contact you.this is my email:gateforinformation@gmail.com.pls send a mail,pls add your phone number,so I can call you.

visit lynda.com,tutsplus.com,udemy.com etc to watch graphics design videos and related software from the best tutors. you either subscribe or download the pyrated videos free of charge. i have over 80GB videos on adobe photoshop cs6, adobe firework cs6,adobe illustrator cs6 and fireworks cs6 also over 40GB web design covering css,html4 and 5,php and mysql, jquery and videos on adobe dreamweaver cs6,with another 20gb on ethical web and wireless hacking using linux and and window os. Am giving out these videos free of charge b'cause i downloaded the videos without paying a kobo. [/quote]
Re: Where Can I Learn Graphics Design Online? by henzolucci: 12:02pm On Nov 25, 2014
@telim pas I reside in ilorin and would rather prefer a one on one tutoring on pup n mysql. Can we work that out?. Thanx
Re: Where Can I Learn Graphics Design Online? by Johnthentic: 1:19pm On Nov 25, 2014
Goto: www.OTlearn.com Largestest Online Learning Website in Nigeria & Africa with over 25 courses and over 500 videos. 08036226680

Learn the following courses:

Web Design (HTML, CSS, Java Script)

Web Development (PHP & Mysql)

Dreamwaver

Artiseer

Wordpress

Joomla

Building Ecommerce Website

Building SMS Site

Photoshop

Corel Draw

Fireworks

Illustrator

MS Excel

MS Word

MS Power Point

MS Access

Blogging & Adsense

Internet Marketing & Business Solution
Re: Where Can I Learn Graphics Design Online? by telim: 11:25pm On Nov 25, 2014
henzolucci:
@telim pas I reside in ilorin and would rather prefer a one on one tutoring on pup n mysql. Can we work that out?. Thanx
hello, am a very busy person and you do not need a one on one tutor on mysql and pop up. Just download videos and their exercises on my sql, jquerry and html5 from lynda, skillshare, digital tutors etc. If you are finding it difficult to download i can offer the videos i have on mysq,php,css, html,jquerry and jvascirpt for free. The aforementioned websites as the best tutors.
Re: Where Can I Learn Graphics Design Online? by telim: 11:33pm On Nov 25, 2014
sanny18:
are u on whatsap
no, am not.
Re: Where Can I Learn Graphics Design Online? by telim: 11:35pm On Nov 25, 2014
Millionjeff:
Pls I need all the videos.including coral draw video.pls how do I contact you.this is my email:gateforinformation@gmail.com.pls send a mail,pls add your phone number,so I can call you.

visit lynda.com,tutsplus.com,udemy.com etc to watch graphics design videos and related software from the best tutors. you either subscribe or download the pyrated videos free of charge. i have over 80GB videos on adobe photoshop cs6, adobe firework cs6,adobe illustrator cs6 and fireworks cs6 also over 40GB web design covering css,html4 and 5,php and mysql, jquery and videos on adobe dreamweaver cs6,with another 20gb on ethical web and wireless hacking using linux and and window os. Am giving out these videos free of charge b'cause i downloaded the videos without paying a kobo.
i do not have videos on coral draw.
Re: Where Can I Learn Graphics Design Online? by Millionjeff: 3:41pm On Nov 26, 2014
i do not have videos on coral draw

OK.pls send your phone number to my email,@ gateforinformation@gmail.com.so that i can discuss how to get the video from you.many thanks for quick your response.God in his mercy bless you and quicken you to meet your destiny helpers and destiny advertisers.
Re: Where Can I Learn Graphics Design Online? by Nobody: 6:51pm On Nov 27, 2014
telim:
yep, learn jquerry in thirty days.
telim:
hello, am a very busy person and you do not need a one on one tutor on mysql and pop up. Just download videos and their exercises on my sql, jquerry and html5 from lynda, skillshare, digital tutors etc. If you are finding it difficult to download i can offer the videos i have on mysq,php,css, html,jquerry and jvascirpt for free. The aforementioned websites as the best tutors.
good evening sir,what photo editor is the best for creating web logos and banners (excluding Photoshop) ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

3ds Max/vray Tutorials / 3d Animation Challenge / Video And VFX Editing (ap & Ae) Whatsapp Group.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.