Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:41 AM

God Is Not A Christian God or Muslim God or Jewish God ! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Is Not A Christian God or Muslim God or Jewish God ! (4349 Views)

Attributes Of The Jewish God Yahweh / Hama Terrorists Complains That The Jewish God Changes The Flight Of Their Rocket / Is The Jewish God Yahweh Really The Devil In Disguise? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Is Not A Christian God or Muslim God or Jewish God ! by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 23, 2014
I am really beginning to worry that a lot of the hog wash I was fed as a so called believer is actually starting to unfold into a horror movie of myth and fable.

For example, Christians believe they worship the one true God but so do Muslims, Jews and almost all religions. The problem is this : How can the creator of mankind be limited to a particular religion, race , time or location ?

I personally think God is ONE but he is for ALL , he is not a Christian God he is the Peoples God, he is not a Muslims God he is the people's God, he is not the Jewish God he is the peoples God. God is absolutely no respecter of persons and many so called Christians will be shell shocked on the last day when he says the dreaded words " depart from me you workers of evil ". They erroneously think that they own God and therefore can live as they like and all will be just fine. What nonsense.

Furthermore , the Christian boasts in his God but has also killed in the name of his God, in fact the Muslim is still killing in the name of his God and worst yet the Jews think they own God 100% and say to themselves 'why don't we just blow the whole middle east into smithereens and take the land of our fathers back' etc....

I have news for you religious people :

YOU DO NOT OWN GOD, GOD IS FOR ALL not for a FEW People who belong to a cult, sect or religious affilication.

Lets see the qualificatrions for being a Gods favourie :

"My hands have made both heaven and earth; they and everything in them are mine. I, the LORD, have spoken! "I will bless those who have humble and contrite hearts, who tremble at my word" - Isaiah 66:2

"Opening his mouth, Peter said: "I most certainly understand now that God is not one to show partiality, 35but in every nation the man who fears Him and does what is right is welcome to Him.…" - Acts 10:34

God is LOVE !!

2 Likes

Re: God Is Not A Christian God or Muslim God or Jewish God ! by malvisguy212: 9:18pm On Jul 23, 2014
frosbel: I am really beginning to worry that a lot of the hog wash I was fed as a so called believer is actually starting to unfold into a horror movie of myth and fable.

For example, Christians believe they worship the one true God but so do Muslims, Jews and almost all religions. The problem is this : How can the creator of mankind be limited to a particular religion, race , time or location ?

I personally think God is ONE but he is for ALL , he is not a Christian God he is the Peoples God, he is not a Muslims God he is the people's God, he is not the Jewish God he is the peoples God. God is absolutely no respecter of persons and many so called Christians will be shell shocked on the last day when he says the dreaded words " depart from me you workers of evil ". They erroneously think that they own God and therefore can live as they like and all will be just fine. What nonsense.

Furthermore , the Christian boasts in his God but has also killed in the name of his God, in fact the Muslim is still killing in the name of his God and worst yet the Jews think they own God 100% and say to themselves 'why don't we just blow the whole middle east into smithereens and take the land of our fathers back' etc....

YOU DO NOT OWN GOD, GOD IS FOR ALL not for a FEW People who belong to a cult, sect or religious affilication.

"My hands have made both heaven and earth; they and everything in them are mine. I, the LORD, have spoken! "I will bless those who have humble and contrite hearts, who tremble at my word" - Isaiah 66:2

"Opening his mouth, Peter said: "I most certainly understand now that God is not one to show partiality, 35but in every nation the man who fears Him and does what is right is welcome to Him.…" - Acts 10:34

God is LOVE !!
all this is long story, GOD DO NOT ASK US TO BELONG TO A RELIGION SECT.
why will God created me and ask me to belong to a religion group before I will be save?is like a father gives condition to his children before he will Love them, fatherly love is unconditional, OUR GOD LOVE'S US UNCONDITIONAL GOD.

5 Likes

Re: God Is Not A Christian God or Muslim God or Jewish God ! by alexleo(m): 9:19pm On Jul 23, 2014
frosbel: I am really beginning to worry that a lot of the hog wash I was fed as a so called believer is actually starting to unfold into a horror movie of myth and fable.

God is LOVE !!

You never land o bro. Very soon you ll still tell us that God does not exist after all. Your position still lacks balance. Why did you quote the bible only? Pls quote from books of other religion so as to balance your presentation. Its only a foolish muslim that will agree to what you are saying when you quoted only the bible. Ride on pastor!!!!

4 Likes

Re: God Is Not A Christian God or Muslim God or Jewish God ! by alexleo(m): 9:24pm On Jul 23, 2014
malvisguy212: all this is long story, GOD DO NOT ASK US TO BELONG TO A RELIGION SECT.
why will God created me and ask me to belong to a religion group before I will be save?is like a father gives condition to his children before he will Love them, fatherly love is unconditional, OUR GOD LOVE'S US UNCONDITIONAL GOD.

My dear dont worry yourself. Thats not where he is heading to. We know there is only one God. But where frosbel is heading to is different from talking about God almighty as the only God. Whether we like it or not, a muslim will never agree to be subject to the bible and a christian will never agree to be subject to the koran so all this talk and blame about religion is nonsense.
Re: God Is Not A Christian God or Muslim God or Jewish God ! by nep2ra(m): 9:43pm On Jul 23, 2014

God is LOVE !!

Brother frosbel,

Nice write up.

Why are you quoting Jews to back up your points?

Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: God Is Not A Christian God or Muslim God or Jewish God ! by SalC: 11:03pm On Jul 23, 2014
Little by little, we will see the "made in China"

1 Like

Re: God Is Not A Christian God or Muslim God or Jewish God ! by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jul 23, 2014
nep2ra:

Brother frosbel,

Nice write up.

Why are you quoting Jews to back up your points?

Thank you.

Quoting Jews or God you mean ?
Re: God Is Not A Christian God or Muslim God or Jewish God ! by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jul 23, 2014

God is LOVE !!

Look at this assclown suffering from cognitive disorder.
Your god is and will always be the creation of the jews, if you dont like it create your own.
You rant about the neutrality of your god, then you take excerpts from jewish mythology to back up your point
. Like the rest of your fellow delusional brethren, this contradiction totally flies over your head.
Its not surprising though, because your god only exists in jewish mythology and you will continue to tie yourself in knots when you try to rationalize the madness.

1 Like

Re: God Is Not A Christian God or Muslim God or Jewish God ! by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jul 23, 2014
Martian:

Look at this assclown suffering from cognitive disorder.
Your god is and will always be the creation of the jews, if you dont like it create your own.
You rant about the neutrality of your god, then you take excerpts from jewish mythology to back up your point
. Like the rest of your fellow delusional brethren, this contradiction totally flies over your head.
Its not surprising though, because your god only exists in jewish mythology and you will continue to tie yourself in knots when you try to rationalize the madness.

I believe in God no doubt , but do not believe he is exclusive to the Jews, I think that's the point I am getting at wink

In other words, God is the God of ALL !!
Re: God Is Not A Christian God or Muslim God or Jewish God ! by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jul 23, 2014

God is LOVE !!

God is not a Jewish God yet all the stories and reference in the bible happened in the middle east,you got your ideas about God from the Jewish myth stories hmmm na wa ooo.

You believe there is a last day where every man will give account to a God. That indeed is a Jewish story.

Bottom line is....there is no God,no even a shadow! Free your mind!
Re: God Is Not A Christian God or Muslim God or Jewish God ! by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jul 23, 2014
ifeness:

God is not a Jewish God yet all the stories and reference in the bible happened in the middle east,you got your ideas about God from the Jewish myth stories hmmm na wa ooo.

You believe there is a last day where every man will give account to a God. That indeed is a Jewish story.

Bottom line is....there is no God,no even a shadow! Free your mind!

See this one , lol.

Many religions if not most believe in the last day.
Re: God Is Not A Christian God or Muslim God or Jewish God ! by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jul 23, 2014
frosbel:

See this one , lol.

Many religions if not most believe in the last day.

Many religions! Tell me one good thing that as been achieved with religion?

1 Like

Re: God Is Not A Christian God or Muslim God or Jewish God ! by macof(m): 12:15am On Jul 24, 2014
frosbel:

I believe in God no doubt , but do not believe he is exclusive to the Jews, I think that's the point I am getting at wink

If you don't believe your God is the lord God of the Hebrews then you don't believe the Bible...you are a cherry picker

Pls stick to something and stop ur confusion
You are better off as a deist but I'll advice you drift to your ancestral spirituality as you go

2 Likes

Re: God Is Not A Christian God or Muslim God or Jewish God ! by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:23am On Jul 24, 2014
Another One.............. grin

na wa oo!

[size=18pt]WHO IS NEXT?[/size] grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: God Is Not A Christian God or Muslim God or Jewish God ! by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:24am On Jul 24, 2014
OP return to the faith of your ancestors.

It is the only faith that claims Universality of the Higher Spiritual Powers.

Our Ancestors were Wise.

4 Likes

Re: God Is Not A Christian God or Muslim God or Jewish God ! by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:28am On Jul 24, 2014
frosbel:

See this one , lol.

Many religions middle-eastern cults if not most believe in the last day.

Please leave Pagan Religions out of this.
Re: God Is Not A Christian God or Muslim God or Jewish God ! by nep2ra(m): 9:20am On Jul 24, 2014
frosbel:

Quoting Jews or God you mean ?

Quoting what God said through JEWS and upholding that as the standard for Divine Revelation

Why don't you quote what God said through your African ancestors. Were there no prophets in Africa whom God spoke through?

Better still, give us more quotations of what God said through other races.

3 Likes

Re: God Is Not A Christian God or Muslim God or Jewish God ! by nep2ra(m): 9:25am On Jul 24, 2014
PAGAN9JA: OP return to the faith of your ancestors.

It is the only faith that claims Universality of the Higher Spiritual Powers.

Our Ancestors were Wise.

GBAMOCHI!!!

Hear the Apostle Paul speaking at his trial before Felix:

"However, I admit that I worship the God of our ancestors as a follower of the Way, which they call a sect." ~ Acts 24:14

So make I leave the God of my ancestors come go carry one wey I nor sabi at all?

Make una nor make me laff belle scatter.

2 Likes

Re: God Is Not A Christian God or Muslim God or Jewish God ! by nep2ra(m): 9:30am On Jul 24, 2014
frosbel:

Brother frosbel,

Dis ya belief come get K-leg.

Your belief is inconsistent with what the Bible says:

"You Samaritans worship what you do not know; we worship what we do know, for salvation is from the Jews." John 4:22 NIV

Na Oga Jesus of Nazareth wey talk dis one.

Na Jews get salvation. Na Jews get God.

This, my friend, is the problem of Religion.

1 Like

Re: God Is Not A Christian God or Muslim God or Jewish God ! by Nobody: 9:31am On Jul 24, 2014
nep2ra:

Quoting what God said through JEWS and upholding that as the standard for Divine Revelation

Why don't you quote what God said through your African ancestors. Were there no prophets in Africa whom God spoke through?

Better still, give us more quotations of what God said through other races.

But I do not believe he is the Jewish God, I believe he used some Jewish people and also other gentiles to preach the gospel. Besides if it sounds right and impacts humanity as a whole in a positive way then it must be God.

The problem with our people who I believe worshipped the true God as Chineke or Chukwu etc is that we have in many cases no written tradition of recording messages, prophecies etc.
Re: God Is Not A Christian God or Muslim God or Jewish God ! by shdemidemi(m): 9:33am On Jul 24, 2014
frosbel:

But I do not believe he is the Jewish God, I believe he used some Jewish people and also other gentiles to preach the gospel. Besides if it sounds right and impacts humanity as a whole in a positive way then it must be God.

The problem with our people who I believe worshipped the true God as Chineke or Chukwu etc is that we have in many cases no written tradition of recording messages, prophecies etc.

In other word,asides from the chosen race that led to Christ and the church, God had other people he was dealing with, right?
Re: God Is Not A Christian God or Muslim God or Jewish God ! by Nobody: 9:34am On Jul 24, 2014
shdemidemi:

In other word,asides from the chosen race that led to Christ, God had other people he was dealing with, right?

God has no chosen race, that would be racism !
Re: God Is Not A Christian God or Muslim God or Jewish God ! by Nobody: 9:36am On Jul 24, 2014
nep2ra:

Brother frosbel,

Dis ya belief come get K-leg.

Your belief is inconsistent with what the Bible says:

"You Samaritans worship what you do not know; we worship what we do know, for salvation is from the Jews." John 4:22 NIV

Na Oga Jesus of Nazareth wey talk dis one.

Na Jews get salvation. Na Jews get God.

This, my friend, is the problem of Religion.

Salvation coming through a Jewish man does not mean that God is a Jewish God, that will be insane. How can we put God in a box and restrict him to a single race ?
Re: God Is Not A Christian God or Muslim God or Jewish God ! by shdemidemi(m): 9:36am On Jul 24, 2014
frosbel:

God has no chosen race, that would be racism !

O ye... Are you sure we are speaking about the same Christian and bible God that fought all the battles of the nation of Israel all through the Old Testament.?

1 Like

Re: God Is Not A Christian God or Muslim God or Jewish God ! by Nobody: 9:50am On Jul 24, 2014
shdemidemi:

O ye... Are you sure we are speaking about the same Christian and bible God that fought all the battles of the nation of Israel all through the Old Testament.?

Go and convert to Judaism then , since its all about the Jewish God , even though the Jews reject your belief, doctrines and dogmas as outright rubbish, after all your religion killed then into the millions during the crusades and various inquisitions, did your people not know they were the chosen people during that time ?

1 Like

Re: God Is Not A Christian God or Muslim God or Jewish God ! by shdemidemi(m): 9:53am On Jul 24, 2014
frosbel:

Go and convert to Judaism then , since its all about the Jewish God , even though the Jews reject your belief, doctrines and dogmas as outright rubbish, after all your religion killed then into the millions during the crusades and various inquisitions, did your people not know they were the chosen people during that time ?

Bro, answer the question, I believe its clear enough.

Did the bible God fight for Israel against every other nation in the Old Testament, yes or no?

1 Like

Re: God Is Not A Christian God or Muslim God or Jewish God ! by nep2ra(m): 9:55am On Jul 24, 2014
frosbel:

My ancestors may not have had any written tradition but as far as I know they had oral tradition.

God also used my African ancestors to teach his ways.

Why then should I use a Jewish themed religious text as the standard for God's Word?

Doing that amounts to inferiority complex on my part and rejecting the fact that God had dealings with my people documented or not.

2 Likes

Re: God Is Not A Christian God or Muslim God or Jewish God ! by Nobody: 9:55am On Jul 24, 2014
shdemidemi:

Did the bible God fight for Israel against every other nation in the Old Testament, yes of no?

Supposedly !
Re: God Is Not A Christian God or Muslim God or Jewish God ! by shdemidemi(m): 9:57am On Jul 24, 2014
frosbel:

Supposedly !

Are you not sure, you don't sound convinced. Did the bible record events like that and do you believe the Bible God fought for Israel?
Re: God Is Not A Christian God or Muslim God or Jewish God ! by nep2ra(m): 10:05am On Jul 24, 2014
shdemidemi:

Did the bible God fight for Israel against every other nation in the Old Testament, yes of no?

Your problem, my brother from another mother, is that your head is perpetually bowed into that book called the Bible. Look up from it for once and consider the evidence around you. Isn't it insane to continuously cite your references from one book as evidence for Truth? Quote from other sources as well.

Even your Bible says:

"Every matter must be established by the testimony of two or three witnesses."
Re: God Is Not A Christian God or Muslim God or Jewish God ! by shdemidemi(m): 10:10am On Jul 24, 2014
nep2ra:

Your problem, my brother from another mother, is that your head is perpetually bowed into that book called the Bible. Look up from it for once and consider the evidence around you. Isn't it insane to continuously cite your references from one book as evidence for Truth? Quote from other sources as well.

Even your Bible says:[/b]

"Every matter must be established by the testimony of two or three witnesses."

I appreciate your logical thinking, but we really have no basis for discussion as we don't believe the same things. We don't need to engage in talk that will eventually be a waste of time.
Re: God Is Not A Christian God or Muslim God or Jewish God ! by nep2ra(m): 10:16am On Jul 24, 2014
shdemidemi:

I appreciate your logical thinking, but we really have no basis for discussion as we don't believe the same things. We don't need to engage in talk that will eventually be a waste of time.

Ha Ha!

Got you cornered. No wiggle room now.

Have a good day mate.

May your mind be continually refreshed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Are Pastors Supposed To Be Celebrities? / Who Is Your Favorite Gospel Singer? / My Week Of Blessing By Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.