Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,764 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:30 PM

Very Lonely Male In Lagos, Pls I Need Someone In My Life! - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Very Lonely Male In Lagos, Pls I Need Someone In My Life! (737 Views)

I Am Waiting Indian Male In Dallas Texas Any One Indian Matured Ladys Of Singles / Bored : Need A Male In Abuja / Male In 30's Looking For Fat Busty Lover In Her 40's Or 50's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Very Lonely Male In Lagos, Pls I Need Someone In My Life! by nneji77(m): 9:06pm On Jul 23, 2014
cry Hello everyone. Please I'm a male living in Lagos and I don't have a woman in my life. I need a woman in my life that I can love and cherish for the rest of my life UNCONDITIONALLY and who will love me the same way as I do her. Are you out there?
Re: Very Lonely Male In Lagos, Pls I Need Someone In My Life! by scribble: 9:13pm On Jul 23, 2014
dude you dont need a woman...you need money

women in lagos dont go for men

they go for men with money

i hear its even worse in places like abj and ph

if u want a woman to love you for you, pls relocate to a developed country where poverty and suffering hasnt sucked the soul out of their ladies
Re: Very Lonely Male In Lagos, Pls I Need Someone In My Life! by bizzlemie(m): 9:17pm On Jul 23, 2014
I want to believe you still know the road to your village

2 Likes

Re: Very Lonely Male In Lagos, Pls I Need Someone In My Life! by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jul 23, 2014
bizzlemie: I want to believe you still know the road to your village

grin grin grin Epic
Re: Very Lonely Male In Lagos, Pls I Need Someone In My Life! by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jul 23, 2014
[quote
author=nneji77] cry Hello everyone. Please I'm a male living in Lagos
and I don't have a woman in my life. I need a woman in my life that I
can love and cherish for the rest of my life UNCONDITIONALLY and who
will love me the same way as I do her. Are you out there?[/quote]

Upload your picture lemme see if any of our good girls here will fall in loff with you
Re: Very Lonely Male In Lagos, Pls I Need Someone In My Life! by achinaboy(m): 12:43pm On Jul 24, 2014
nneji77: cry Hello everyone. Please I'm a male living in Lagos and I don't have a woman in my life. I need a woman in my life that I can love and cherish for the rest of my life UNCONDITIONALLY and who will love me the same way as I do her. Are you out there?
u hav'nt got a woman, and u are talking about the one u will cherish all the rest of ur life, be a man and hustle
Re: Very Lonely Male In Lagos, Pls I Need Someone In My Life! by nneji77(m): 3:00pm On Jul 24, 2014
achinaboy:
u hav'nt got a woman, and u are talking about the one u will cherish all the rest of ur life, be a man and hustle

guy abeg respect yaself, u dey craze abi u dey mad? how dis one take concern u na? u be babe? abi u be homo?

see me see wahala o?!!

(1) (Reply)

I Need Friends In Lagos / Big Problem With Guys / Looking For Calabar Babe.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.