Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,887 members, 7,798,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:06 PM

Is My Sister Wrong !?? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is My Sister Wrong !?? (2976 Views)

How Do I Send My Sister In Law Packing? / God Y? Cant Beliv She Is Gone.... (lost My Sister on the new yr eve.., 31st) / My Sister In Law Slapped Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is My Sister Wrong !?? by bukatyne(f): 10:09am On Jul 24, 2014
Nashville:

Lol,

Thanks and ammended

The slap was wrong but might solve the problem grin tongue
Re: Is My Sister Wrong !?? by cescky(m): 10:56am On Jul 24, 2014
zeb04: What is the purpose of this thread. You are not the husband,you are not your sister either and you don't sound like you need advice .
undecided too many fake stories.

undecided you never know she may be a prominent actress in the scene

if it was you will you admit it to being you? No, an average person will tell the story from a second person perspective
Re: Is My Sister Wrong !?? by mystiqueDZ(f): 11:40am On Jul 24, 2014
If ur story is true....
1. That lady ain't your sisters friend!cos friends know 90% of the others life
2. She ain't proud of her husband..."guy? Cmon.....

3. Am hungry grin
Re: Is My Sister Wrong !?? by blaise26abj(m): 11:45am On Jul 24, 2014
Tantidora: My sister friend is not aware she is married.
This a person who most of her friends are not aware she is married..........
My sister has a thing for her friends elder bother ( a widower).

OP: do you like your sister's husband? Tell him to watch CSI's 'Snapped: Women who kill" and he should do the needful. She will kill him someday.

2 Likes

Re: Is My Sister Wrong !?? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jul 24, 2014
Tantidora: Hy
this happen between my sister and the husband.
My sister left her car with with her friend (the friend just arrive in the country. Female), the husband ask her where is her car, and she told him the car is with a friend. So my sister call her friend and told her "a guy" will come for the car. Not my "husband" wil for the car
This leads to a serious argument leading to slaps, insults.........
My sister's husband problem is why wil his wife tell her friend "a guy" wil come for the car not my "husband".
To be honest i support the husbad, bt the slap noooo
Wale Adenuga, is that you?
Re: Is My Sister Wrong !?? by bennyrazz: 4:25pm On Jul 24, 2014
lilmax: driver grin
grin
DukeNija:

Lol. For the very first time in my Life, I was excited when I heard a Man slapped his Wife. grin
Some Women sef. Although the husband was wrong to have slapped her, but I guess it fixed the situation. So no problems!
Re: Is My Sister Wrong !?? by baby124: 7:04pm On Jul 24, 2014
Smh cheesy. Foolish sister living in fantasyland. Pity the man that married her. I wonder how many crushes he will have to deal with. Unstable and indecisive people should not be getting married till they seek help. The husband was wrong for the slap though I suspect this story is a nairaland production
Re: Is My Sister Wrong !?? by Godmystrength: 11:22am On Jul 25, 2014
baby124: Smh cheesy. Foolish sister living in fantasyland. Pity the man that married her. I wonder how many crushes he will have to deal with. Unstable and indecisive people should not be getting married till they seek help. The husband was wrong for the slap though I suspect this story is a nairaland production
lol cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is My Sister Wrong !?? by freecharles(m): 2:49pm On Jul 25, 2014
he's got the right to get mad for not saying husband.......... but the slap mhen, I hope is not that the husband's got issues ooo....

d slap no suppose enta d scenario nah
Re: Is My Sister Wrong !?? by shizzleStar: 12:13am On Jul 26, 2014
Chillisauce:

At topic , I don't get it when adults starts slapping themselves esp to those you are supposed to love. What's up with the beating and slapping?
i dont support physical abuses, but with behaviours/attitudes like that of the op's sister, one is tempted to believe that some peoples brain truly needs manual resetting.

As per giving the car out to a friend without letting her husband know, she did wrong
. Offense no 1.

And calling her husband ' a guy '. Wahala dey
Offense no 2.

guy kor, boy ni angry
Re: Is My Sister Wrong !?? by shizzleStar: 12:21am On Jul 26, 2014
bukatyne:

The slap was wrong but might solve the problem grin tongue
I agree grin
Re: Is My Sister Wrong !?? by Nobody: 4:18am On Jul 26, 2014
[quote
author=Tantidora]My sister friend is not aware she is married.
This a person who most of her friends are not aware she is
married..........
My sister has a thing for her friends elder bother ( a widower).
[/quote] Really ur sis needs another slap to remind her she's a
married woman...........what is wrong with some women sef undecided

Op why are u giving us the gist in episodes? is this another super story?
Re: Is My Sister Wrong !?? by Tallesty1(m): 6:56am On Jul 26, 2014
Slaping her sounds cool but I wouldn't do it if I was the man rather I ll investigate what made her to say what she said. If my findings confirms my suspicion then I'm done with marriage.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Husband Refuses To See Us. / 5 Things You Need To Know About Solar Rechargeable Fan / Can You Swear You Did Not Do Any Of This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.