Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,339 members, 7,780,895 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:12 AM

Only Sidechicks Need Apply - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Only Sidechicks Need Apply (702 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only Sidechicks Need Apply by scribble: 9:33pm On Jul 23, 2014
Expect Beyoncé to post a staged Instagram photo of herself and hubby Jay Z any minute now, because things between the couple have never been worse.

A close pal of the hip-hop power couple says Bey and Jay are being advised to play up their happy family act for the paparazzi and on social media, despite the collapse of their marriage. They will release a joint statement addressing the rumors in late September, once their current tour wraps, the friend says.

Re: Only Sidechicks Need Apply by tosyne2much(m): 9:33pm On Jul 23, 2014
Enters thread==> read the post bt found it difficult to comprehend due to d grammars==> shook my head ==> Pee on Op's head==> walks out of thread
Re: Only Sidechicks Need Apply by scribble: 9:43pm On Jul 23, 2014
tosyne2much: Enters thread==> read the post bt found it difficult to comprehend due to d grammars==> shook my head ==> Pee on Op's head==> walks out of thread

are u not the same clown that types G on all post so someday u maybe first to comment...

the Devil is bored of playing ludo with your destiny
Re: Only Sidechicks Need Apply by tosyne2much(m): 9:46pm On Jul 23, 2014
scribble:

are u not the same clown that types G on all post so someday u maybe first to comment...

the Devil is bored of playing ludo with your destiny
See u.... And wat has first to comment got to do wit d increase in my standard of living.... Am so sure u won't get up to 20 comments on dis thread
Re: Only Sidechicks Need Apply by frodobee: 8:58pm On Aug 25, 2014
scribble Will get all the comments he wants. BT I wish bey and jay well in their marriage

(1) (Reply)

How To Know If Your Man Is Cheating On You / How To Find A Man That Will Love You / What Every Woman Should Know About Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.