Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

Married At 16?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married At 16?? (791 Views)

How I Got Married At The Age Of 35!!! / My Aunt Married At 39 / 16 Lessons I Learnt After Losing My Virginity At 16 By Anna Kemarch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married At 16?? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jul 23, 2014
So I've been thinking bout this and I just wanted to hear what other people think of this.
Yesterday, two people got married. They're not my friends or anything but I know them and the shocker is they are just 16 years old. I thought I was going crazy cos everyone was supporting them. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy for them but I think it's absolutely ridiculous to be getting married at that age. They say it's true love but can't love wait??Gosh!!
Anways what do u think?

(by the way I live in the UK)
Re: Married At 16?? by adioolayi(m): 9:39pm On Jul 23, 2014
They want it like that.. lipsrsealed
Re: Married At 16?? by tosyne2much(m): 9:39pm On Jul 23, 2014
I was thinkin of wat to say and my lips got sealed wen I read d last sentence '' I live in d UK''... There's actually notn to say since ridiculous tins often happen in d UK
Re: Married At 16?? by adioolayi(m): 9:40pm On Jul 23, 2014
tosyne2much: G
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Married At 16?? by pansophist(m): 9:42pm On Jul 23, 2014
time will tell
Re: Married At 16?? by scribble: 9:42pm On Jul 23, 2014
MissGdope: So I've been thinking bout this and I just wanted to hear what other people think of this.
Yesterday, two people got married. They're not my friends or anything but I know them and the shocker is they are just 16 years old. I thought I was going crazy cos everyone was supporting them. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy for them but I think it's absolutely ridiculous to be getting married at that age. They say it's true love but can't love wait??Gosh!!
Anways what do u think?

(by the way I live in the UK)

ofcourse u live in the UK....where else would this happen

i think its okay tbh...as their both 16

but i doubt they would last long
Re: Married At 16?? by ggrin(f): 9:52pm On Jul 23, 2014
Uk made
Re: Married At 16?? by bizzlemie(m): 10:07pm On Jul 23, 2014
Are they Nigerians?

If yes, then it's illegal and totally unacceptable!!

But if they're from the U.K, then that's their wahala. After all, 16 years is the minimum age requirement for marriage over there.
Re: Married At 16?? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jul 23, 2014
You sound disgusted. Anyway, get use to it. Teenage marriage is legal and it's fast becoming a norm.
Re: Married At 16?? by xtervaganza(m): 10:24pm On Jul 23, 2014
I think its good

Just that they might become adults and notice some annoying behaviours in each other and eventually split

But still good Sha

Constant poocee for the guy

My cock rages on grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Guys Be Sincere. | Ladies Keep Offf / ===== / 20 Things You Should Never Do As A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.