Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,152 members, 7,807,508 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:27 PM

I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan (26354 Views)

Kachikwu Accused Of Sparing Friend in the NNPC Ongoing Restructuring Exercise / Jonathan Provided Armored Vehicles That Saved Buhari's Life / Nigerians Have Lost Core Values Of Life – Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by Praktikals(m): 9:44pm On Jul 23, 2014
President Goodluck Jonathan on Wednesday condemned the bombings in Kaduna which he said appeared to have been targeted at a former Head of State, Major Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (retd.), and prominent Islamic Cleric, Sheikh Dahiru Bauchi.
He however thanked God for sparing their lives.
Jonathan’s message was contained in a statement by his Special Adviser on Media and Publicity, Dr. Reuben Abati.
He denounced the targeting of political and religious leaders by terrorists, whom he described as enemies of the nation.
He said he had directed the Police and other security agencies to take all necessary actions to apprehend the perpetrators of the attacks.
The statement read, “President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan condemns the bombings in Kaduna today which appeared to have targeted former Head of State, General Muhammadu Buhari and prominent Islamic Cleric, Sheikh Dahiru Bauchi.
“President Jonathan denounces the dastardly targeting of the prominent political and religious leaders by terrorists and enemies of the nation in an odious attempt to inflame passions and exacerbate disquiet, fear, insecurity and sectional divisions in the country.
“While thanking God Almighty for sparing the lives of General Buhari and Sheikh Dahiru Bauchi, the President extends sincere condolences to the families of those who were sadly killed by the bomb blasts.
“President Jonathan also commiserates with all those who were injured in the twin bombings in this Holy Month of Ramadan which defy the tenets of Islam, and provide further proof that the terrorists are nothing but blood-thirsty extremists bent on undermining the unity and progress of the nation.”
Source
www.punchng.com/news/i-thank-god-for-sparing-buharis-life-jonathan/

11 Likes

Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by adioolayi(m): 9:44pm On Jul 23, 2014
Ok.

Wow! Wow!! Wow!!!
Trying to see if I go make FTC......After refreshing and refreshing I slept off......only to wake to see have made it !......Tears of joy rolling down now..Sure, it is going to be a good day for all of us.

Wait oooo....you sure lots of people around the world are reading this now?!.....Jumps out of bed shouting ...I MADE IT!
My wife Oluwabukola...I love you.
Stigar

Thanks @Op...thanks you too @Mod..Am happy

15 Likes

Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jul 23, 2014
After sending bombers to kill him,you're thanking God for saving his life?

Una plan don fail!

119 Likes

Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by tunwumi: 9:50pm On Jul 23, 2014
This is ur normal way of life.

After u and shippopotamus finished embezzling our money with tinted lie u went to church for thanks giving so im not surprised u r thanking God again.

52 Likes

Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by successking401(m): 9:56pm On Jul 23, 2014
berem: After sending bombers to kill him,you're thanking God for saving his life?

Una plan don fail!
how do you know? Just asking pls

83 Likes

Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:57pm On Jul 23, 2014
berem: After sending bombers to kill him,you're thanking God for saving his life?

Una plan don fail!

You dey mind the drunkard!

59 Likes

Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by shaboti: 9:58pm On Jul 23, 2014
successking401: how do you know? Just asking pls
dont mind d girl, she jumps at any opportunity to spew trash

102 Likes

Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by Rikidony(m): 9:59pm On Jul 23, 2014
we all thaNK God he was not killed. we hope to feel the FRESH AIR blowing in the Security sector

6 Likes

Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by faithfuldon7(m): 9:59pm On Jul 23, 2014
See primary suspect the form defence.

This is d hand work of ur ex-militants trained in isreal. This is ur own amensty post event

29 Likes

Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:01pm On Jul 23, 2014
In fact, if anything happened to the people's General, what happened in 1966 would repeat itself!

Yea! Ngene Ukwenu, the great Arusi, says so!

20 Likes

Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:03pm On Jul 23, 2014
successking401: how do you know? Just asking pls

Go and ask Azazi Family!

43 Likes

Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jul 23, 2014

Una plan don fail!
Ain't you ashamed of your bossoms and age.

76 Likes

Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by myboy2010(m): 10:05pm On Jul 23, 2014
I don't tink d masses are of any importance to gej ..100 days new nothing as been done on the chibok girls' matter...BT because buhari is well to do, investigation is to commence in ernest ..if I talk now, some gej 2019 advocators will tackle me...mtcheew.

18 Likes

Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jul 23, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

Go and ask Azazi Family!
gbam!

31 Likes

Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by ratiken(m): 10:05pm On Jul 23, 2014
Buhari is trying too hard to dissociate himself from terrorism by stage managing an attack.

Its too late to claim holy, baboons and dogs are already soaking in blood.

77 Likes

Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jul 23, 2014

Una plan don fail!

wot evidence do u hav, i wonder ý pple luv inflamatorý commnts

15 Likes

Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 23, 2014

Una plan don fail!
Why won't you apply a little decorum and wise reasoning before commenting on nairaland, are you so deluded that you would blame everything including why your husbands joystick can't measure up to a chewing stick on GEJ.
Keep on hating dear.

65 Likes

Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by bloodykiller: 10:10pm On Jul 23, 2014

Una plan don fail!

sharap whoree

27 Likes

Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by DWJOBScom(m): 10:10pm On Jul 23, 2014
It's disheartening to see the hate in people's writings!!!!!! God have mercy.

It is well with Nigeria - we will not join Ukraine, Afghanistan , Somalia etc

Those behind this will be exposed......they are now getting desperate cos we are closer to victory.

6 Likes

Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by bloodykiller: 10:11pm On Jul 23, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

You dey mind the drunkard in the person of my father
ok

9 Likes

Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jul 23, 2014
Yes, cos if they had killed him people like Lwankwaso would have accused you of killing him.
Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by shaboti: 10:15pm On Jul 23, 2014
chimoz:
shocked cheesy grin cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by bloodykiller: 10:15pm On Jul 23, 2014
i wish nairaland is like facebook when you can easly trace and eliminate somebody.

some people are really abusing this faceless anonymous forum

imagin someone sitting in his/her ragged chair with his/her rotten and smelly annus and accuse the person of mr President of genocide/terrorism

some people deserve to die honestly

32 Likes

Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by Chylo(m): 10:17pm On Jul 23, 2014
A lot of children here don't even know what BOMB BLAST is like. You are children at least, or demented at most.

How can a normal human being say somebody planned this against himself? Are you alright upstairs?

It is well...

68 Likes

Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by omenka(m): 10:23pm On Jul 23, 2014
Yeah. We also thank God your evil machinations never prevailed, and we mourn those innocent bystanders who wernt so lucky. The General hit you and your evil party below the belt with his most recent comment, next thing, you guys commissioned your boys to silent him, like you did Azazi!!

God is definitely watching, and sooner than later, He would come to collect the debts owed Him!!

Long Live the People's General!!
Long Live FRN!!

46 Likes

Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by ideycraze: 10:30pm On Jul 23, 2014

1 Like

Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by dagentility(f): 10:32pm On Jul 23, 2014
Gej shouldn't bother commenting on what happened to the terrorist. He stage managed the whole scene as far as i'm concerned.

9 Likes

Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by BABAKABIRU301(f): 10:32pm On Jul 23, 2014
ON PRESIDENTIAL BID I THINK BUHARI IS BLOCKING SOMDBODY IN apc, OR THEY WANT TO USE THE OPPORTUNITY OF MISUNDESTANDING BETWEEN HIM & GEJ AS THEY USED IT BETWEN BOLA IGE & OMISORE, SO THEY CAN ACHIEF THEIR AIM AGAIN. THAT IS NIGERIA SYSTEM.

18 Likes

Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by bigtt76(f): 10:33pm On Jul 23, 2014
Hahaha ...coincidence I guess undecided

1 Like

Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by Smartsyn(m): 10:50pm On Jul 23, 2014
And the first time BH recorded a miss is against Buhari and some Islamic cleric.

OK, am observing in HD.

27 Likes

Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by JEITO: 10:50pm On Jul 23, 2014
What would Jonathan gain by trying to kill Buhari?

Y'all better shut up if you aint gat nothing tangible to say.

10 Likes

Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by chimerase2: 10:54pm On Jul 23, 2014
chimoz:
don't mind the jobless house wife
Make she de wet for aboki way fit kill am if she near north

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Terrorists Killed As NAF Shells Katsina Bandit Leader’s Wedding / Saraki, Dogara Are Welcome Back To PDP — Bode George / No Fuel No Light! Angry Protesters Marched The Street Of Gwarinpa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.