Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,562 members, 7,809,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:57 PM

I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan (26358 Views)

Kachikwu Accused Of Sparing Friend in the NNPC Ongoing Restructuring Exercise / Jonathan Provided Armored Vehicles That Saved Buhari's Life / Nigerians Have Lost Core Values Of Life – Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by bloodykiller: 10:53am On Jul 24, 2014
abdulwastecx:

just because I'm nit bashing Buhari all of a sudden I am a northerner..... Stereotype based on religion is one of the reason we will never move forward. for your information I am not from the North yet I support Buhari and all the accusation u stated above have no evidence

you can lie

anyway i dont give a fvck who you support

all i know is

gej till 2019

1 Like

Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by abdulwastecx(m): 11:09am On Jul 24, 2014
bloodykiller:

you can lie

anyway i dont give a fvck who you support

all i know is

gej till 2019

You havethe right to your opinion and other Nigerians too have the right to elect whomever they like, ur voice cannot be the voice 175millions Nigerians
Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by Nobody: 11:12am On Jul 24, 2014
berem: After sending bombers to kill him,you're thanking God for saving his life?

Una plan don fail!

I will call banega to deal with you again..
Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by bloodykiller: 11:15am On Jul 24, 2014
abdulwastecx:

You havethe right to your opinion and other Nigerians too have the right to elect whomever they like, ur voice cannot be the voice 175millions Nigerians
ok we shall see in 2015
Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by englishmart(m): 11:23am On Jul 24, 2014
nagoma:

You obviously don't know the meaning of the word "sacrosanct" so your comment presents a confused and self contradictory semi-literate.
What's wrong in calling a spade by its name. Government signature is written all over this wicked and evil assassination attempt.
I'm afraid I don't talk too much. it's nauseating to talk much and make little or no sense. Maybe you will have to present a video or an audio message which portrays a voice or video of GEJ sending a bomber after buhari. If not, then keep that clueless head of yours from ministering garbage to you.

Lest I forget, the bolded sentence of yours is incomplete.
Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by sidosky(m): 11:39am On Jul 24, 2014
berem: After sending bombers to kill him,you're thanking God for saving his life?

Una plan don fail!

How do u know he was the one that sent d bombers?we should mind d way we make some utterances.Be guided

1 Like

Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by leo1234(m): 11:41am On Jul 24, 2014

Una plan don fail!
Respect yourself and stop fuelling violence.
Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by MrT2011(m): 11:41am On Jul 24, 2014
bloodykiller: i wish nairaland is like facebook when you can easly trace and eliminate somebody.

some people are really abusing this faceless anonymous forum

imagin someone sitting in his/her ragged chair with his/her rotten and smelly annus and accuse the person of mr President of genocide/terrorism

some people deserve to die honestly

Yeah! Most Nigerians are sick!
Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by 190theclown: 11:42am On Jul 24, 2014
bloodykiller:

product of multiple spermm

na so your mama tell your papa abi undecided
Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by bloodykiller: 11:45am On Jul 24, 2014
190theclown:

na so your mama tell your papa abi undecided

and thats because your parents focused more on robbery instead of giving you a quality education
Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by pheesayor(m): 11:48am On Jul 24, 2014
Smartsyn: And the first time BH recorded a miss is against Buhari and some Islamic cleric.

OK, am observing in HD.
Dear kid, there has been several misses
Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by aifyj: 11:49am On Jul 24, 2014
We continue to thank God and pray for those who hates us. God bless Nigeria
Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by 190theclown: 11:49am On Jul 24, 2014
bloodykiller:

and thats because your parents focused more on robbery instead of giving you a quality education

and ended up killing your beechy parents after raiding them isnt it undecided
Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by bloodykiller: 11:51am On Jul 24, 2014
190theclown:

and ended up killing my beechy parents after raiding them isnt it undecided

dont steel from your parents

vulture

otu nne gi there
Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by jookco(m): 12:10pm On Jul 24, 2014
tunwumi: This is ur normal way of life.

After u and shippopotamus finished embezzling our money with tinted lie u went to church for thanks giving so im not surprised u r thanking God again.
Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by 190theclown: 12:12pm On Jul 24, 2014
bloodykiller:

dont steel from your parents

vulture

otu nne gi there

Whateva that mean's your left scrotum

oye ara

gtfoh!! goat undecided
Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by abdulwastecx(m): 12:20pm On Jul 24, 2014
[quote author=jookco][/quote]

it is a common practice here in Nigeria, that is why I hate organized religion.
pastor are busy scamming people of their hard earn money and using the money to jets while imam are busing brainwashing people to support political ideologies that will be beneficial to themself
Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by bloodykiller: 12:26pm On Jul 24, 2014
190theclown:

Whateva that mean's my left scrotum

abum oye ara

gtfoh!! goat undecided

even disgusting millipede
Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by JEITO: 12:39pm On Jul 24, 2014
nagoma:

You better direct your question to Jonathan . What did he gain by Azazi's death ?
Everybody knows this is Jonathan's Job. No one needs GEJ's crocodile tears when he is now blaming his hit men for bungling the job.
This is just the beginning OBJ said the president has a his list of 100 names for assassination.
Diaris God ooo!
haba chairman! We all Azazi was an unfortunate victim. Gov Yakowa was the main target in the chopper crash.
Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by JEITO: 12:43pm On Jul 24, 2014
hensben: if it were the other way round you guys would have accuse buhari of same thing, you see why I say most nigerians are gullible, myopic and st.pid and these politicians will continue to play with the future of this country and loot her resources and potential dry until una wise..

wow I guess that includes you right?
Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jul 24, 2014
abdulwastecx:

just because I'm nit bashing Buhari all of a sudden I am a northerner..... Stereotype based on religion is one of the reason we will never move forward. for your information I am not from the North yet I support Buhari and all the accusation u stated above have no evidence
why are you supporting buhari? Gimme reasons.
Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by hensben(m): 1:39pm On Jul 24, 2014
JEITO:

wow I guess that includes you right?
if it include me as u asked I wouldn't have know this but unfortunately, a tree can not make a forest so am watching till una get sense
Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by cjrane: 1:46pm On Jul 24, 2014
El rufai and Kwangkwangso are privy to the plot.

They want power by every means and see Buhari as their only obstacle to grabbing the presidential ticket of the APC
Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by JEITO: 3:49pm On Jul 24, 2014
hensben: if it include me as u asked I wouldn't have know this but unfortunately, a tree can not make a forest so am watching till una get sense

Hmm! For ur mind you be one-man army like Nwoke.

Anyway, so long as you are a Nigerian, you are in this with the rest of us; so come, join hands with us and let's pull our nation out of whatever m.ess it is.

Abi u b ghanian?
Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by 190theclown: 5:14pm On Jul 24, 2014
bloodykiller:

even disgusting millipede

You're cursed and from birth

dont quote me eva again in your broke disgusting life

u hear me

ewedu farmer
Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jul 24, 2014
pressplay55:
are u questioning God for not saving the 200 innocent girls?
Whalai, u are the most stu pid animal from the pit of hell!!

Words of a slave means nothing.

1 Like

Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by hensben(m): 5:52pm On Jul 24, 2014
JEITO:
Hmm! For ur mind you be one-man army like Nwoke.

Anyway, so long as you are a Nigerian, you are in this with the rest of us; so come, join hands with us and let's pull our nation out of whatever m.ess it is.

Abi u b ghanian?
of course, I am a nigerian but playing politics of bitterness, using religion to play politics, wasting an ordinary man's life with detonated bomb, these people don't know what's good governance in a country were they are citizen, they accepted their fate n yet, those politicians still use their life to play politics. #sad
Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by Onyiido: 5:54pm On Jul 24, 2014
How are u sure are u that he (buhari) didn't set the bomb up near him so that he'll make people believe he was a target. He must be joking.
Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by abdulwastecx(m): 6:15pm On Jul 24, 2014
nwabekeyi: why are you supporting buhari? Gimme reasons.

Buhari credentials speak volume
these are the reason I am supporting Buhari
1. he can help tackle corruption
2. he can help stabilized the country security wise because he has the knowhow that jonathan lacks
3. the North are agitating for a presidency and he is the most credible individual from the region
4. his personality will help us to prosecute corrupt elders like ibb, atiku, obasonjo, many stupid Ex governors etc.
Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jul 24, 2014
abdulwastecx:

Buhari credentials speak volume
these are the reason I am supporting Buhari
1. he can help tackle corruption
2. he can help stabilized the country security wise because he has the knowhow that jonathan lacks
3. the North are agitating for a presidency and he is the most credible individual from the region
4. his personality will help us to prosecute corrupt elders like ibb, atiku, obasonjo, many stupid Ex governors etc.

you haven't answer my question, ok lemme repharse it. What spectacular thing did buhari do during his tenure as a "head of state" that will make him get our votes?
Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by bloodykiller: 6:34pm On Jul 24, 2014
190theclown:

am cursed and from birth

bastard millipede

otu nne gi ebea
Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by mavinc4u(f): 6:59pm On Jul 24, 2014

Una plan don fail!

Reall!!!. information is gradually coming out. please were you there when he sent them or are you sure you are not the one that sent them? just asking.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Lauretta Onochie: Food Is Cheaper This Season Than Same Time Last Year / Stella Oduah Debunks Reports Of Supreme Court Sacking - Channels Television / Joe Penney Deletes His False Tweets About Atiku Abubakar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.