Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:23 AM

For Those Who Scored Below 50% In Unilorin Post UTME - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / For Those Who Scored Below 50% In Unilorin Post UTME (6341 Views)

Lecturer Collects Undergraduate's Slippers In UNILORIN (image) / World Aids Day As Celebrated In UNILORIN (Photos) / Only In UNILORIN You Will Find This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Those Who Scored Below 50% In Unilorin Post UTME by eemalex(m): 11:10am On Jul 27, 2014
Clementio: I scored 189 in Utme and 68% in Post Utme,and I chose Psychology!What are my chances of gaining admission?
Chances 50% Prayers are needed tho
Re: For Those Who Scored Below 50% In Unilorin Post UTME by akdan: 11:30am On Jul 27, 2014
House.am daniel ojo from ondo state and I choose law in unilorin.
I tap 228 in my jamb score and 58% in my post jamb.
Pls am I free to get admission to law in unilorin or what shld I do.tanx
Re: For Those Who Scored Below 50% In Unilorin Post UTME by akdan: 11:32am On Jul 27, 2014
[color=#006600][/colorHouse.am daniel ojo from ondo state and I choose law in unilorin. I tap 228 in my jamb score and 58% in my post jamb.Pls am I free to get admission to law in unilorin or what shld I do.tanx
Re: For Those Who Scored Below 50% In Unilorin Post UTME by isoh(m): 3:53pm On Jul 27, 2014
akdan: House.am daniel ojo from ondo state and I choose law in unilorin.
I tap 228 in my jamb score and 58% in my post jamb.
Pls am I free to get admission to law in unilorin or what shld I do.tanx

Bros...you go need to pray hard oh. Law in unilorin is a 'high target' I'll advice you keep your fingers cross and hope. You should also start dreaming of another art course that satisfies your yearning.

But pray shall, get some long legs if you can and keep hope alive.
Re: For Those Who Scored Below 50% In Unilorin Post UTME by isoh(m): 3:57pm On Jul 27, 2014
Clementio: I scored 189 in Utme and 68% in Post Utme,and I chose Psychology!What are my chances of gaining admission?

You are on top gear bro.....just add prayers to it. All things being equal should be there.
Re: For Those Who Scored Below 50% In Unilorin Post UTME by tony1918(m): 10:09pm On Jul 27, 2014
yungchop: bro, are you sure?? I chose physiology cos I didn't meet the cut off for med and surg, had 70 in pume tho, you mean I can switch to med later right?
...I'm not saying you can switch but if you make top ten students in the dept then you will be transfer to med...
Re: For Those Who Scored Below 50% In Unilorin Post UTME by tony1918(m): 10:17pm On Jul 27, 2014
Tayedinho19: Please can i change from mettalurgical and material engineer to mechanical engineer in 200l
There is nothing like that in,this institution bro. only if you will accept met&mat then later take another Jamb...mind you met&mat is an infant dept in the faculty and has good labour market
Re: For Those Who Scored Below 50% In Unilorin Post UTME by tony1918(m): 10:29pm On Jul 27, 2014
isoh:

Sorry you are not correct, I don't just type bro, I have cases of successful switch. so except you have a case study, don't come here and play the 'all knowing Aristotle'.
I'm not in any league of Ewar with you cuz since you said comp sci and,mathematics are the same dept ..I understood where you are coming from..Just don't extort this student with your irrelevant IJMB that can't guarantee 200 student admission when the school is admitting over 6000 student...Any student that wants sure admission should better go through rems or better still school of diploma
Re: For Those Who Scored Below 50% In Unilorin Post UTME by esthybam(f): 10:51pm On Jul 27, 2014
a lady had 180 jamb score and 50 postjamb score n ws giving law to study what do u say abt dt:take it or leave it admission isnt by luck in unilorin. here is my conclusion "pray like u no no1 to help u and seek help from the right pple like u av no God" be very careful of thus who ask 4 money:

isoh:

You are on top gear bro.....just add prayers to it. All things being equal should be there.
Re: For Those Who Scored Below 50% In Unilorin Post UTME by Harkanni1(m): 4:51am On Jul 28, 2014
MrEjiromH: We wish to inform you that University of Ilorin has released the results of candidates who sat for 2014/15 post utme. The results was a miss of good performance and bad performance. Candidates who score 70% and above have a better chance irrespective of their courses.
If you access your result and you score below 60%, please identify yourself with us so that we can assist you because The portal unit is open.

contact the chief portal Engineer contact Mr Ejorom, Unilorin Admin incharge on - 08161314903 for Admission Assistance to upgrade your score to at least 75% if you want to stand a greater chance. This upgrading opportunity will last until when the portal is shut down.

contact Mr Ejorom, Unilorin Admin incharge on - 08161314903 for post-utme score upgrading & Admission Assistance now.
This trick no longer works. Do
you know why? Aspirants are
now wiser than you think.
Fool
Re: For Those Who Scored Below 50% In Unilorin Post UTME by isoh(m): 7:25am On Jul 28, 2014
tony1918: I'm not in any league of Ewar with you cuz since you said comp sci and,mathematics are the same dept ..I understood where you are coming from..Just don't extort this student with your irrelevant IJMB that can't guarantee 200 student admission when the school is admitting over 6000 student...Any student that wants sure admission should better go through rems or better still school of diploma

I really don't blame you bro, I only blame your ignorance and childishness. I guess you don't really know me because if you do you would understand a few things by now.

PS: is not everyone you see on this forum is on the same pedestal with you, so you tread softly.
Re: For Those Who Scored Below 50% In Unilorin Post UTME by tony1918(m): 11:15pm On Jul 31, 2014
isoh:

I really don't blame you bro, I only blame your ignorance and childishness. I guess you don't really know me because if you do you would understand a few things by now.

PS: is not everyone you see on this forum is on the same pedestal with you, so you tread softly.
Sometime I believe silence is the best answer for f***ls like you
Re: For Those Who Scored Below 50% In Unilorin Post UTME by Facts12: 3:36am On Aug 01, 2014
Don't loose hope yet if you scored less than 50% in the just concluded Unilorin post utme. Why?! It because with the right step you can join your mates in 200level by next year! Sounds interesting? What am I talking about? Learn more at www.ijmbatilorin.gnbo.com.ng
Re: For Those Who Scored Below 50% In Unilorin Post UTME by stella(f): 5:38pm On Sep 14, 2017
Pls I scored 239 in jamb n 46 in post time wat chances do I av
Re: For Those Who Scored Below 50% In Unilorin Post UTME by wacuc0: 9:32am On Aug 01, 2019
My daughter had JAMB 280 and Post UTME 64 and interested in reading Economics in Unilorin. Who can tell me her chances for admission. I need sincere suggestions here. God Bless you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

OAU Admitted Students For 2016/2017 Session / Meet Agnes, The Girl Who Scored Highest In JAMB (PHOTOS) / Federal Polytechnics Offa(fedpoffa) Admission For Jambite,pt,pre-nd,hnd 2011

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.