Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,885 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

Kaduna Bombing: El-rufai Alleges Assassination Attempt On Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna Bombing: El-rufai Alleges Assassination Attempt On Buhari (26241 Views)

Troops Repelled Attempt On Mada, Rescues Women In Firigi - Defence HQ / Assassination Attempt On Ekweremadu / Buhari Incited Kaduna Bombing - CHAIN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna Bombing: El-rufai Alleges Assassination Attempt On Buhari by thegoodone2(m): 7:50am On Jul 24, 2014
ichidodo: Who in the APC wants Buhari dead?? Whose ambition is Buhari blocking??..
this is d question buhari suppose ask.
Re: Kaduna Bombing: El-rufai Alleges Assassination Attempt On Buhari by ahnie: 7:56am On Jul 24, 2014
gramci: Interestingly supporters of APC are now after themselves. Karma na real bittch
Hey papi...looooooooong time
where hav you bn?
Don't tell me you are now a polithiefcian
#heartbroken#
Re: Kaduna Bombing: El-rufai Alleges Assassination Attempt On Buhari by GodMode: 7:58am On Jul 24, 2014
Project400: Here are the the main causes of Terrorism:

- Poverty
- Unemployment
- Injustice
- Corruption
- Lack of Education

Prior to escalation of boko haram threats, Nigeria as a country can testify to the presence of the aforementioned causes. Boko haram didn't come as a surprise. We actually build, trained, and fed the militants.
While we need to reduce their evil activities; our leaders (most especially the corrupt elites) need to avoid further effects on the long-run by attending to these factors.

Read the bolded over and over again and u'll discover u just revealed how BH started and u'll know the people helping them

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Bombing: El-rufai Alleges Assassination Attempt On Buhari by Rexyl(m): 7:59am On Jul 24, 2014
May Almighty God arrest and imprison these terror beasts. They can't even respect their Month of cease fire. We have suffered enough deaths of the innocent. The nation can not afford to continue with all this mess.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Bombing: El-rufai Alleges Assassination Attempt On Buhari by ussy09(m): 7:59am On Jul 24, 2014
talktimi: Trained snipers do not miss their target especially when its so slow moving through city traffic. By the way, I thought snipers use guns instead of bombs and from a distance sef ? El Rufai is trying to incite a problem he wont be around to douse since he probably has assorted visas to his name. Lets pray for Nigeria against dangerous bigots and their mechanisms. We know what Nasir is insinuating, can he back it up face to face ?
. Kudos 2u, I wish others wil tink same way, long live youths of Nigeria, long live Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Bombing: El-rufai Alleges Assassination Attempt On Buhari by Agbalanze(m): 8:05am On Jul 24, 2014
If Buhari like, let him stagemanage his own kidnapping or even stage manage his own bombing, I dont even care if he cut off his hands just to prove that he is also a target...
The fact remains that he created this monster called bokoharam with his ulterances thinking that it will only distract the government of the day and he failed to stop them when they were still a militant group, now; they are crying foul....
Re: Kaduna Bombing: El-rufai Alleges Assassination Attempt On Buhari by GodMode: 8:06am On Jul 24, 2014
KwoiZabo: EL-RUFAI DID JONATHAN TOO SEND THE BOMBERS THAT WANTED TO KILL THE SHEIKH.
REMEMBER THAT BUHARI WAS MENTIONED BY BH TO NEGOTIATE FOR THEM AND HE DECLINED MAYBE THIS IS A REVENGE MISSION.
FINALLY IT'S VERY UNFORTUNATE THAT MEN AS EDUCATED AND RESPECTED AS EL-RUFAI WILL MAKE THIS STATEMENT OPENLY TOMORROW HE WILL WANT TO CONTEST FOR PRESIDENT THAT INCLUDES THE SOUTH SOUTH.
AS IT STANDS EL-RUFAI HAS REDUCED HERSELF TO THE LEVELS OF ASARI.
EL-RUFAI NEEDS TO GO BACK TO JSS1 AND START SOCIAL STUDIES CLASS

What if that was when they planned to end Buhari... You should know by now that anytime someone says anything against pdp or gej... They get detained or they die...
Re: Kaduna Bombing: El-rufai Alleges Assassination Attempt On Buhari by ussy09(m): 8:11am On Jul 24, 2014
quid:

1. Sunnis hate Shias
2. Shias hate sunnis
3. Sunnis hate sufis
4. Salafis hate wahabbis
5. Wahabbis loathe salafis.
6. Tijanniya hate khariji
7. Salafis disdain tijanniya
8. Wahabis against tijaniyaa

Islam preaches enough religion to hate, never enough religion to love.
Too many mufually destructive sects all worshiping the idol all@h
. Hey r u sure u go tru d post, cos I can't find wia islam preaches hatred in d post, pls wen nxt u want 2comment on public post drop a neutral comment 2avoid bin insulted, moreso those u r sidin dnt even knw u exist, incase of any attack dey wil fly out leavin u nd I 2face d pain. Let's love one anoda nd tak our selves 2d nxt level.
Re: Kaduna Bombing: El-rufai Alleges Assassination Attempt On Buhari by KwoiZabo(m): 8:13am On Jul 24, 2014
GodMode:

What if that was when they planned to end Buhari... You should know by now that anytime someone says anything against pdp or gej... They get detained or they die...
And El-Rufai is still roaming the streets a free man. Save me of these statements plz
Re: Kaduna Bombing: El-rufai Alleges Assassination Attempt On Buhari by vislabraye(m): 8:15am On Jul 24, 2014
talktimi: Trained snipers do not miss their target especially when its so slow moving through city traffic. By the way, I thought snipers use guns instead of bombs and from a distance sef ? El Rufai is trying to incite a problem he wont be around to douse since he probably has assorted visas to his name. Lets pray for Nigeria against dangerous bigots and their mechanisms. We know what Nasir is insinuating, can he back it up face to face ?
. My brother, thank you. Only a fool will swallow all he's saying.
Re: Kaduna Bombing: El-rufai Alleges Assassination Attempt On Buhari by ussy09(m): 8:16am On Jul 24, 2014
Agbalanze: If Buhari like, let him stagemanage his own kidnapping or even stage manage his own bombing, I dont even care if he cut off his hands just to prove that he is also a target...
The fact remains that he created this monster called bokoharam with his ulterances thinking that it will only distract the government of the day and he failed to stop them when they were still a militant group, now; they are crying foul....

. I lik d way u r bin specific nt addin religion rather pointin at d suspect.
Re: Kaduna Bombing: El-rufai Alleges Assassination Attempt On Buhari by Nobody: 8:21am On Jul 24, 2014
is it wat u learnt frm all those american film u wacth,,, mtcheww train sniper dnt miss hmmmm
Re: Kaduna Bombing: El-rufai Alleges Assassination Attempt On Buhari by Rexyl(m): 8:22am On Jul 24, 2014
I disagree with anyone saying poverty is the cause of boko haram. It is purely political and religious tool in the hands of certain cabal. They want to rule at all cost so that they can suppress and enslave others, and if possible to bring the country down.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Bombing: El-rufai Alleges Assassination Attempt On Buhari by Patdedon(m): 8:23am On Jul 24, 2014
Is it not ridiculous that this event coincided with the 100th day since the girls went missing?
A time when the attention of the world is on the country.
Someone is trying to gain attention and sympathy at the expense of other people's live.
These politicians should stop politicizing terrorism.
Re: Kaduna Bombing: El-rufai Alleges Assassination Attempt On Buhari by greaterlove(m): 8:24am On Jul 24, 2014
I stay in the north and I am really disappointed the way the northern leaders are brainwashing the youths to believe boko Haram is a tool of the government against them.
El rufai is just giving us a snippet of how many northern leaders reason. He didn't go all out because he was on Facebook.
As it stands today PDP will beat APC with a landslide in a free and fair election, so what motive does GEJ have to assassinate Buhari? This is a fact that the big players in APC know but they keep making statements to incite the people.
Our leaders should stop making statements that strengthens terrorisism and weakens our government and military. No matter how we deny it GEJ government is our government, the Nigerian government, the military is our military, the Nigerian Army, air force and Navy, their strength is our strength, their gain our gain and their failures our failures.
El rufai and the opposition leaders should be winning the peoples mind by telling us how they intend to perform better. We want to know what they think of the revival in the auto industry, railway, road construction, aviation, agriculture, the economy. We want to hear how they intend to improve on these. We want to see their members taking a stand on policies that will move this country forward in the national assembly, we want their views on the PIB, local government autonomy, resource control, true federalism, fuel subsidy, tackling insecurity, education, health etc

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Bombing: El-rufai Alleges Assassination Attempt On Buhari by Nobody: 8:24am On Jul 24, 2014
quid:
muslims routinely assasinate each other. This is no news

syria, iran, iraq, afghanistan, ISIS, libya, egypt, sudan.. . Long history and list of islamic mutual internal assasination.

So Christians do not kill each other?
An please don't mention Iran on the list again. If you can refer to any bomb blast in Iran in the last 3 months, then you are not a fool. If you can't, you are a fool.
Re: Kaduna Bombing: El-rufai Alleges Assassination Attempt On Buhari by Nobody: 8:28am On Jul 24, 2014
Austindark: air-refuse abi na el-rufai, abeg noh come create tension for Nigeria

we all know that Nigeria is already a bombing ground as a result of bad government which u re part of.

pls stop calling names and run back to hiding hole...
u will soon say gej
i dnt kn y u people can c wat am seeing,mayb its because dey hav covered ur eye's with a stich or i dnt even kn,this gudluck jonathan is very bad he is just pretending,infact he is a devil y cnt u people c dis
Re: Kaduna Bombing: El-rufai Alleges Assassination Attempt On Buhari by Nobody: 8:30am On Jul 24, 2014
atmy:

So Christians do not kill each other?
An please don't mention Iran on the list again. If you can refer to any bomb blast in Iran in the last 3 months, then you are not a fool. If you can't, you are a fool.
how many hundreds of thousands of people died in war between sunni iraq and shia iran.

Iran meanwhile is working hard to create a nuclear BOMB . . A western weapon in the hands of those against western education. grin grin

thanks to mohammed (piss be upon him)

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Bombing: El-rufai Alleges Assassination Attempt On Buhari by jdilight(m): 8:35am On Jul 24, 2014
nnamdibig: Former Minister of the Federal Capital Territory and All Progressive Congress chieftain, Mallam Nasir El-Rufai has suggested that the attack on General Muhammed Buhari in Kaduna might be the work of trained snipers charged to assassinate the opposition leader.
El-Rufai made the allegation via his facebook account, where he wrote, “INTERESTING TIMES: Buhari cautions Jonathan against impunity. Two days later, Boko Haram responds to this by bombing Buhari’s convoy. Are these the Snipers at work? And who are they working for? It does not take a genius to know.
May Allah Expose all the purveyors of evil and division, Destroy their agenda and Defeat them in their war against our citizens, Amen.
- Nasir El-Rufai”

He argued that the attack came two days after Buhari cautioned Jonathan against impunity. It will be recalled that former President Olusegun Obasanjo made mention of trained snipers to mow down some selected politicians in his famous letter to President Jonathan.
Opposition leader Muhammadu Buhari was the target of the second bomb attack in the northern city of Kaduna on Wednesday but escaped unhurt.
Eye witnesses said the attack had targeted former Head of State and opposition leader, Gen. Muhammadu Buhari.
Two vehicles in the convoy of the All Progressives Party (APC) chieftain were burnt in the blast.

www.vanguardngr.com/2014/07/kaduna-bombing-el-rufai-alleges-assassination-attempt-buhari#sthash.0uGb6ZX8.dpuf

If Buhari dies El-rufai should be held accountable.

Reason: If am a boko haram or an enemy of GEJ I will kill Buhari to nail it on GEJ after reading El-rufai post.

Nigerians are watching and seeing how those who call themselves statesmen, elders and leaders are destroying the nation with their childish utrances.

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Bombing: El-rufai Alleges Assassination Attempt On Buhari by Nobody: 8:39am On Jul 24, 2014
ussy09: . Hey r u sure u go tru d post, cos I can't find wia islam preaches hatred in d post, pls wen nxt u want 2comment on public post drop a neutral comment 2avoid bin insulted, moreso those u r sidin dnt even knw u exist, incase of any attack dey wil fly out leavin u nd I 2face d pain. Let's love one anoda nd tak our selves 2d nxt level.
fellow muslims are out to kill ayatolla Buhari.
It does not matter what islam preaches. Bombs are very dear to islam

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Bombing: El-rufai Alleges Assassination Attempt On Buhari by Fantacy1(m): 8:39am On Jul 24, 2014
Dis El rufai is d worst large mouthed individual I ve eva noticed in dis country. Always making comment capable of causing choas 2 an already fallen walls. Was dis nt d same man who was defending dis Boko Boys
Re: Kaduna Bombing: El-rufai Alleges Assassination Attempt On Buhari by tahir01(m): 8:41am On Jul 24, 2014
datguru: I just wished the bombers succeeded . sad
Why if I may ask
Re: Kaduna Bombing: El-rufai Alleges Assassination Attempt On Buhari by Nobody: 8:46am On Jul 24, 2014
quid:
speak for yourself.

1. Elkanemi followers versus dan Fodio followers
2. Dan Fodio followers resist Elkanemi followers
3. Maitatsine against Dan Fodio.
4. Izala massacres ombatse.
5. Ombatse obliterates izalla

So,
Joseph Koby and his Lord's Resistance army attacking Uganda(both christians)
Whites oppressed blacks in South Africa during apathied(christians)
The inkatha freedom party killed many supporters of the ANC(christians)
FARC and Columbia(Devoted christians)
The IRA fought against the British army(Christians)
Adolf Hitler caused second world war and killed millions of christians in Europe(devoted christian, even once supported by the pope)

Don't be deceived. Christians have also been killing Christians from time immemoriam. I am a christian too but I will not give religious coloration to evil so as to paint my religion in a good light and desecrate another religion. Violence is violence, no matter who perpetrates it. Let's stop this stereotyping so as to avoid genocide, otherwise, even you will not live to see the end of the hatred you planting. Peace is the way to go.
Re: Kaduna Bombing: El-rufai Alleges Assassination Attempt On Buhari by ussy09(m): 8:48am On Jul 24, 2014
quid:
fellow muslims are out to kill ayatolla Buhari.
It does not matter what islam preaches. Bombs are very dear to islam
. I taught I can talk sum sense in2u bt d level of ur reasonin is low, so u r free 2believ wats so eva fit ur mind sori if am harsh.
Re: Kaduna Bombing: El-rufai Alleges Assassination Attempt On Buhari by Nobody: 8:51am On Jul 24, 2014
quid:
how many hundreds of thousands of people died in war between sunni iraq and shia iran.

Iran meanwhile is working hard to create a nuclear BOMB . . A western weapon in the hands of those against western education. grin grin

thanks to mohammed (piss be upon him)

So Israel did not work hard to create nuclear weapon?
USA, Russia, China and France all have nuclear weapons, who is asking them questions? Am not saying nuclear weapons is right but why should it be right for some countries and be wrong for others? It is a matter of international media framing. The media can make evil look good to you and make good look evil to you. Open your mind man, think with your brain.
Re: Kaduna Bombing: El-rufai Alleges Assassination Attempt On Buhari by Nobody: 8:52am On Jul 24, 2014
atmy:

So,
Joseph Koby and his Lord's Resistance army attacking Uganda(both christians)
Whites oppressed blacks in South Africa during apathied(christians)
The inkatha freedom party killed many supporters of the ANC(christians)
FARC and Columbia(Devoted christians)
The IRA fought against the British army(Christians)
Adolf Hitler caused second world war and killed millions of christians in Europe(devoted christian, even once supported by the pope)

Don't be deceived. Christians have also been killing Christians from time immemoriam. I am a christian too but I will not give religious coloration to evil so as to paint my religion in a good light and desecrate another religion. Violence is violence, no matter who perpetrates it. Let's stop this stereotyping so as to avoid genocide, otherwise, even you will not live to see the end of the hatred you planting. Peace is the way to go.
^^^^good.
Now, the examples you cited cannot justify muslims butchering each other in all@hs name

Buhari has been targeted by his fellow muslims.. . Address the issue instead of finding a dubious way to blame christians.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Bombing: El-rufai Alleges Assassination Attempt On Buhari by Nobody: 8:54am On Jul 24, 2014
atmy:

So Israel did not work hard to create nuclear weapon?
USA, Russia, China and France all have nuclear weapons, who is asking them questions? Am not saying nuclear weapons is right but why should it be right for some countries and be wrong for others? It is a matter of international media framing. The media can make evil look good to you and make good look evil to you. Open your mind man, think with your brain.
iran should be consistent
if iran rejects western education, it should also reject nuclear bombs built upon western education
their inconsistency is fraudulent
Re: Kaduna Bombing: El-rufai Alleges Assassination Attempt On Buhari by PGabriel: 8:57am On Jul 24, 2014
disloman: Wasn't surprised d bombers failed cos the bombers r as clueless as their oga.
who be dis one sef, ur brain dey leak?
Re: Kaduna Bombing: El-rufai Alleges Assassination Attempt On Buhari by imanuel5959: 8:59am On Jul 24, 2014
Dis apc ppl go kill person with laff for here. Imagine dis midget called el-Rufai claiming GEJ planned to assassinate GMB, pls if U̶̲̥̅̊ are in GEJ's shoes, will U̶̲̥̅̊ ever want anything to happen to Buhari, seeing he's Your number 1 antagonist and also †ђξ amount of influence he commands in †ђξ north and how volatile †ђξ north is? In †ђξ face of all diz local and international pressure on Nigerian govt as a result of terrorism, a govt ƌ̲̣̣̣̥at wants re-election will want his no 1 enemy killed by terrorists, especially in †ђξ face of recent throwing of tantrums bw †ђξ 2 camps? Haba, APC think again, use another strategy, cos dis one aint working, its now obvious APC has questions to answer as regards Boko Haram and dia activities in dis country.
It is now obvious we can't trust apc with power come 2015, since d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ don't value †ђξ live of ordinary Nigerians. Imagine, Buharia and his apc ppl supervised †ђξ death of >40 innocent Nigerians yesterday and yet d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ want to insult our senses with dis "I am †ђξ target" slogan and GEJ dis, GEJ ƌ̲̣̣̣̥at.
How I wish U̶̲̥̅̊ had died in ƌ̲̣̣̣̥at attack or Seriously injured, so as to have a taste of Your own wickedness!!
Wicked souls!!!
God will definitely judge U̶̲̥̅̊ , it may be long, but it must definitely come to pass!!

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Bombing: El-rufai Alleges Assassination Attempt On Buhari by Nobody: 9:00am On Jul 24, 2014
Few days ago, Fani Kayode accused Buhari as the sponsor of Boko haram and yesterday there was an assassination attempt on Buhari without him being hurt or killed. My assertion, some APC chieftains are sponsors of boko haram and they orchestrated this make-belief assassination attempt on Buhari just to make us think he is also a target of Boko haram. In all operations of Boko haram so far in assassination, they don't miss their targets and they rarely use bombs to assassinate a political figure or leader. They use guns and shoot at their targets severally until he is being killed. Examples are the Emir from Borno that was killed recently and a retired General killed in Maiduguri in his house. And for El-rufai linking the assassins to snipers is another attempt to distract us from the fact. Mr El-rufai, snipers use guns and not bomb sir!
My conclusion, APC knows much about Boko haram and Buhari is a main suspect!

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Bombing: El-rufai Alleges Assassination Attempt On Buhari by wisdommos(m): 9:00am On Jul 24, 2014
And there we go again. No-one has said a thing about the dead innocent citizens of our great nation. Just because Buhari's convoy was hit by the force from a bomb blast, We are now politicizing the occurrence. Do we even know the ID of the persons that lost their lives yesterday? A so called Big man's convoy was touched and we are shouting PDP, When will My Great Nation learn from? Nigerians are one, We are not the Only Country with various ethnic group, We are not the only Country with Two Major religions, We are not the Only country with Six geo-political zones, We need to to Stand up for our right, keeping religion, ethnicity, language, state and Unite the great Nation. I believe In One Nigeria, I believe Nigeria will still be great Notwithstanding Our Present Insecurity Issues staring us in the face.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Bombing: El-rufai Alleges Assassination Attempt On Buhari by Nobody: 9:01am On Jul 24, 2014
quid:
iran should be consistent
if iran rejects western education, it should also reject nuclear bombs built upon western education
their inconsistency is fraudulent

You are pathetic. Who says Iran is against western education when it has one of the most educated population in the middle east. How do you think they got the manpower to build nuclear facilities. Please don't talk about things before learning about them. Iran is a highly literate, but religious society. They have religious laws and operate a sort of dual system; Theocracy on one hand and democracy on the other hand. The president is the head of government and is usually voted in an election while the Ayatollah is like the head of state, spiritual leader, who is not elected. Anyways, keep believing your lies.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Should I Vote For APC In 2015? / SSS Operatives, Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyers, Family Members Clash In Court. / Crowds Welcome Fayose In Ekiti After Supreme Court Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.